Review of iHerb

Tel: 951-616-3600
info@iherb.com

prabhjeets
5/5/18

product took 2.5 months to arrive when i was promised delivery within 4 weeks.
I ordered on Canadian website with delivery in toronto and ordered for over $50 to get free shipping. still i had to pay $15.00 additional to receive this package.

sl526
5/2/18

iHerb cancelled my confirmed order. When disputed immediately, iHerb took more than 10 days to give a terse and obscure response. When the response challenged, iHerb admitted the mistake but the order remained cancelled.

robertu22
4/30/18

I ordered five bottles of Paradise Turmeric Capsules from I Herb Inc on 14/4/2018 (via PayPal). As I had not received a delivery, or any tracking information by 30/4/2018, I sent a request to obtain this information. I was informed by the company, that as I had not used the email address that was utilised when the order was made they would not provide me with the information. I explained to the company that I had a number of email addresses that could have been used and even supplied the Transaction ID as I obtained from my PayPal transaction account - still no tracking information was provided. As the tracking information has not been provided I have been left to assume that it has not been dispatched from I Herb and will contact PayPal. Robert U.

amandac285
4/27/18

iherb cancelled my order in error. Paypal was ready and set to go and said merchant did not process order to generate payment. iherb made no attempt to fix their mistake and instead told me to re-order. Why should I fix iherb's mistake??? The whole idea of online ordering is convenience! iherb stuffed up and then the follow up, they stuffed up again. Mistakes happen and the true quality of this company would have been shown in how they went about fixing their mistake. Well, they simply didn't and just sent email platitudes with no action. They have shown they are completely incompetent and definitely don't care at all about the individual order. iherb have certainly lost my custom, but I know they don't care. Buyer beware. There are other customer companies you can use, use them rather. As you can see by the other reviews, a lot of unhappy customer.

claireh75
4/27/18

I ordered from the uk website, the invoice clearly stated zero taxes and duties, the parcel arrived and dhl demanded an extra £16 for tax or they would send my parcel back. I refused and am now fighting for a refund but after contacting the terrible customer service department it is looking unlikely.Dont bother wasting your time or money on this site!

rafaeld26
4/25/18

I have ordered once and the package hasn't arrived, and they refunded me.

This time, they just said they would not refund, after 3 months that the package was ordered. They are just taking the money from the customer and also from the courier, that pays them insurance for lost packages.

This is the way they are doing to get money, as their reputation is getting worse and worse each day.

shantid
4/24/18

My order was cancelled without notification. I found out when I was tracking the order. No answers to my several requests. Guess I will be taking my business elsewhere.

orianav
4/7/18

I bought 4 bottles of progesterone cream last november: never arrived, but I was refunded. I ordered another similar box: the box never arrived and I got NO refund. I ordered AGAIN (last January) another vitamin: it never arrived and no refund, too!
Now I order from another firm and progesterone cream arrives regularly.
NEVER MORE with Iherbs.

simonab6
3/30/18

Please do yourself a favor and never buy from Iherb. They are con artists. I bought from them for years and all of a sudden they refuse to ship products to Canada saying that it is prohibited by customs. These are vitamins, what could possibly be prohibited? It's a way for big companies to make you buy locally so you pay 2x or 3x the price.

ginar74
3/29/18

I was a loyal customer but they have lost me because their customer service is virtually inaccessible. I am not willing to spend hours (which is how long it was starting to take) to remedy a company's technical issues. I can get all of their products on other sites for slightly more ($1 or $2) with better technical functionality and actual customer service.

markd287
3/29/18

Don't bother with shop/site..... Daylight robbery...expect to get fobbed off with useless excuses when then fleece you of your heard earned cash. Ridiculous site that does not inform you of extortionate costs and are absolutely no help. Definitely take your business else where

zok
3/27/18

I have been a customer for years. I don't know what happened but once I saw that they were using LaserShip I knew I was in trouble. Package destroyed and sent back to iHerb. Never arrived at my location. All of this documented in the tracking log. Since there is not number to contact the company, I initiated on-line chat. What a nightmare. Told it was in customs (um I live in the US). Told I would have to take a picture of the damage and they would look into it. Proceeded to state that I never received the package. Told to contact shipper to receive picture of damage. Seriously!!!! Ended up opening a PayPal dispute and got a refund immediately.

barbaraf98
3/23/18

Reason for elimination of product: Keep animal diseases out of Switzerland. Product will not be re-imbursed by IHerb.... NEVER AGAIN

Customer Service sucks as they say even though they pay for custom fees that it is my job to review if I can import goods.

WHAT A JOKE

USD 65 LOST, what a dissapointment....

sandrak84
3/20/18

I ordered from iherb on a Friday morning and my goods were ready to deliver on Saturday morning. Great I hear you say until I get a text from DHL saying I had to pay £17 customs charges to have it released. Hang on tho I bought it from a site that was in British pounds and I already paid £3.99 delivery charges ( that was the price for delivery quoted) but now I find out its been shipped from USA (which I find hard to believe that quickly) but nevertheless I then email them to see what the hell is going on and am advised to pay the charges and shut up as if I refuse to the package will go back and I will incur return charges and they will amount to the whole amount Id paid in the first place. So basically I had no choice but to pay the charge and receive the package of or I would be £ 55 out of pocket with no supplement. This is utterly disgraceful, unashamedly, guiltless selling of the worst kind. It should not be allowed someone needs to put a stop to this before more people are scammed out of their money for things that most people need to try and live a healthier lifestyle or help a health problem that they are trying to live with. Angry just doesnt describe it

angelal126
3/14/18

im so shock right now, was my first time and LAST ordering on this website, and its a JOKE! really I dont even understand whats happening with them, I placed an order twice and they cancelled my orders and after that they deleted my account, I really wanted those products and a I make another account with my moms name and her credit card, totally new account, and they cancelled and deleted my account AGAIN, so one last time I did another new account with my sisters name and her credit card and again they did the SAME!

so obviously wanted so bad those products but this is TOO MUCH! I cant handle this!

obviously every time I was contacting them throw their chat but they said that cant tell me why they did that.. so basically they just make me waste my time a LOT, im soooo dissapointing and frustrating that really this is a joke, so really is by your own risk to buy them,

also if you want to contact them and talk with real people I leave bellow their live chat,

conniel63
3/9/18

I have been a loyal iherb user for years ~ placed an order almost every week. However, the last 2 orders I received were missing an item and the last one had something I didn't order. Now, in trying to rectify this, I see that there is no way to communicate with anyone about it. I can't believe this company has no way to talk to a human being. Ridiculous!! I will just be upset by my losses and move on. They have lost a very loyal customer.

hunterb26
3/8/18

Took payment, cancelled order. Zero communication. Had to use PayPal to get my payment back. Stay away.

juliem266
3/8/18

I've been a long time, iHerb customer. No loyalty whatsoever. Currently, they have no 800 number, you have to communicate via chat or email. Very disappointed with their recent service.

youngj10
3/5/18

So upset with this place. Waited long but nothing. They dont even tell u that my order was returned! Then they give me money back less shipping. I asked to show me the proof of the address and returned.coz never happened to me before. They can't give u answer.
It is totally bs.scam.
Should be out of business!

georgen72
2/28/18

Not only that they sent to the wrong address. They also refuse to communicate on theirs own website. You suppose to talking to someone on the other end, and then they drop you like a bad habit and no answers or fallow up at all.

crinam
2/27/18

Very very bad.Do not use this company IHerb never!!!!!
Do not use this company, arrives at sorting office and a ticket goes through your door saying you can have parcel if you pay the customs charge, for me, my order value was 55euros and I had to pay 45euros customs charge for them to release the parcel to me, I will be taking this further with ofcom and making more reviews on this. Im furious

zivs
2/21/18

Get 5% OFF with this code: BAM4483
besides that you will get hunderes off sales every single day. very much loyalty credit . fast shipping reliable chat live always!!!! highly recommend. accept paypal

prathyushak
2/20/18

Worst experience i have ever had. i am very unsatisfied with their customer services. In case if you we want to reroute the product we wont get a single penny of what we paid.

Tip for consumers: Never go for this

donaldd76
2/19/18

Do not use! You have been warned! Have been trying to get refund for faulty product for over 2 months. Now won't respond as they say they don't recognise my email address! Avoid! This company cannot be trusted

tarap40
2/16/18

I purchased few items on Iherb and after waiting over 3 weeks not getting my package I decided to contact them. To my surprise I was told that my order has been cancelled with no explanation. If my order was cancelled then why they did not refund my money? This website is scam and I will never purchase from them. Don't waste your money buying from them as they steel your money.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -1

Yes, we have a lot of satisfied customers from the UK who have been ordering from us for many years. The only concern is the customs fees that are charged on the order. Unfortunately some customers are surprised about these fees or the value of the additional fees that get assessed.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

Yes, iHerb uses only very reliable delivery services.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

well dont order from india. when the product will come to your door you will be surprised by the extra custom cost which is almost the price of your product. it happened with me i am from gujarat and i found out later that it happened with many others

By arun o.

Yes you will be charged extra, they dont make it clear when you place an order, but I was asked to pay an extra £15 sterling before they would deliver my goods to my home, so I refused and am waiting a refund of my order which they now tell me will take up to 6 months, not a good company to deal with, buy from home if I were you, I will not purchase from america again.

By gaynor f.

Catherine D. I'm sorry but I have no idea. iherb is very unreliable on posting things outside US. I would suggest you to search somewhere else for your items if you are not a U.S. Customer. I had problems with not receiving my items, they didn't refund me after chasing them for over 6 months now and came to me with rediculoys excuses blaming UK customs and excise. I did bad reports to different sites to help customers to avoid then

By Vassilis D.

I had similar problem and my resolution was to write email to dhl asking to cancel this delivery and return everything to iherb due to difficult clearance procedure in my country. It resolved the issue. After some time they returned money (I think everything excluding delivery costs but not sure as it was year ago). They now provide DPD all inclusive, so hope it resolves the issue now.

By Serge P.

Im about to sue them. Theyre site is fraudulent as it uses a UK prefix to misrepresent where the goods are being shipped from. Interestingly in research prior to issuing the court process i found US sites who ship in UK with no customs charges. The site is hosted on google ads and i am suing them also

By Jay S.

You are welcome to return any product within 60 days of being purchased and you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the product.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

If the order is shipped, I afraid you can't. If your order is not delivered, you may try to contact customer service or claim refund (payment via paypal).

By Ed J.

Yes, iHerb purchasing most of it products directly from the manufacturer and the remaining we purchase from only verified distributors. You can be assured that you are buying genuine products from iHerb.Com

By Robert R., iHerb Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iHerb staff and other customers.

iHerb?