Review of HotelnParking

Bethpage, NY 11714, US
Tel: 516-488-6600

jacksonw11
5/1/18

Hotelnparking has great website. The information is organized very nicely. My experience with there website was great I was able to find the information I was looking for with ease.

bobm276
3/29/18

It was great experience booking hotels at New York through hotelnparking.com. Not just the staff was cooperative the packages were amazing. Must try.

henryj69
3/20/18

Hotelnparking.com has great low on budget packages. Packages are great with such awesome packages you get to save few bucks which you can utilize on your trip.

harrym92
3/8/18

Switching to hotelnparking.com was a right choice. I am satisfied with their services provided. They have great long term free parking packages.

zackm31
2/6/18

Easy to use and very flexible. All required info, details about rooms,polices are mentioned explicitly.

meganc79
1/30/18

Hotelnparking.com has excellent service, the service provided by them was remarkable. The staff is very cooperative.

henryl77
1/15/18

I booked a hotel with hotelnparking.com, great customer service was provided. I was confirmed about my booking by the receptionist, followed by an email as well. Nice work done. Will book with them again.

michelleo40
12/30/17

When we booked this hotel online, I got no confirmation email and called back 3 times to request an emailed confirmation. She told me to check my junk email which I always do, but nothing. I made reservations with approximately 15 other organizations for my trip to Hawaii and never had an issue receiving any confirmation from any of them. When calling to reserve, they made a typo in my email address and said that once they entered it, it couldn't be changed. She did provide a verbal confirmation and my reservation was there, but I don't like not having things in writing. Who knows when you might show up and have no place to stay.

jessicak108
11/8/17

Had to cancel due to hotel booked having bed bugs and a broken down pool, being that it wasn't our fault I requested a full deposit refund the girl said she had to get it approved I left message for her and her supervisor and nobody returned a call or email. They were also supposed to check on another place to stay but instead cancelled our booking and didn't even send confirmation. Very poor communication and customer service will not book again.

allyj5
10/16/17

Hotelnparking.com website has easy navigation, I was able to find what I was looking for. website design is very attractive and easy to understand that even a novice user can operate it.

jaredj8
9/18/17

It was difficult to understand the website, where to go, what to select and mos timoortantly, where to find the information I was looking for.

jennyl94
8/22/17

Hotel and parking .com is a great website, it was easy to use and bookings were done with ease. It is an authentic website, I have been booking with them for quite some time and never had any problem.

johnl502
8/4/17

I booked a hotel through Hotel and parking and the customer service provided was great. The staff guided me through my booking and things just got easy.

debrap44
5/22/17

I tried to cancel 2 hours after placing reservation because I had not received confirmation yet that my reservation was placed. I could not cancel on the website because my "confirmation number does not exist". I promptly called customer service and was told I was being charged $10 cancellation fee because they had made the reservation. Hilton had no record of such reservation. The customer service rep was very rude when I asked for a refund of the fee. I consider this service to be a rip off. Please be wary

keithb107
5/16/17

I selected a hotel and they sent a reservation ID at 10:30 in the morning on Monday for a Tuesday stay. I left work at 4:30. I got to work Tues morning and I see an email that the room wasn't available. The site said it was available when I booked. There is (supposedly) another site available for $150 per night more. I will never use this site again

miaj11
5/15/17

Hotelnparking.com has great staff, they are humble and always ready to help you out. Their service is very good, they don't cheat on you like similar service providers. I have been booking with HotelNParking.com with past couple of years and I never had any problem and their rates have been low comparing to other service providers.

vickil34
4/9/17

Booked a hotel they claimed was a DTW property. No address provided until after booking completed. It was no where near the airport. Tried to immediately cancel. Cancel function not working but now told about $10 cancellation fee! Sent email. Still waiting. Worse website ever!

dianer46
3/3/17

Cancelled my reservation two hours before check in. All other places were booked to capacity. I'd received a good rate when I made the reservation, I think they realized the parking shortage during the time I needed and cancelled so they could sell the space to someone else for more money. Luckily I had a friend who lives near a BART station so I was able to leave my car with her and take BART to the airport otherwise I'd have been in a really bad spot and may have missed my plane.

zoej10
2/23/17

Hotelnparking has excellent service and staff that responds to your complaints immediately. I had issue regarding my booking for which I filed a complaint which was responded immediately and was resolved in time. Excellent work.

jillh62
1/31/17

It is a total and complete mess! Go with your gut! Skip Hotelnparking
Trust me! I am a super fair person and reviewer! I am SHOCKED at how I was treated today when I actually got through! I was told I was WRONG! You never tell a customer he/she is wrong!

joed134
1/27/17

We have been booking with hotelnparking.com for over 5 years and we always find their rates better than hotels and any other website. We are happy we found them we recommend them to all our family and friends.

ranid1
1/1/17

I wanted to park my car for 8 days around Christmas when flying out of Boston. I considered several options including Park Stay Go packages, using Uber, taking Amtrak, Economy lot parking and more. I'm happy this option worked for me.

As a first-time user, I booked at Holiday Inn Saugus and had no issues whatsoever. Also, HotelNParking gave me a discounted rate as compared to booking directly through the hotel itself! ($153 as opposed to $180 + hotel tax).

After already having booked using this website, I saw the horrible reviews on this site and was very nervous. Glad to report I didn't get scammed. I'm sorry for the others!!

bethd44
11/20/16

I booked through the website for Days Inn , Greta, LA. I had two rooms. I booked in September. They charged me $67.13 right away. In October I cancelled by phone. They told me all was taken care of. They never refunded my money minus the $10 per room charge to cancel. Then the hotel charged me $137.14 per room when I didn't stay there!!! I called the hotel. They would not reverse the charges and said they had to hear from the third party. The call to hotels n parking takes forever to get through. I left messages and finally did talk to someone but they have to wait for a manager to review the whole situation!! I am so frustrated and agree with other reviewers when they say never again will they book with this company. I totally agree. No one should have this kind of customer service. Spare yourselves the headache. It's not worth it. I will be posting this message on social media for sure. Unhappy consumer to say the least!!!

deedeef2
11/10/16

I booked a room from this company. Received confirmation and they posted $22.80 to my credit card right away. A week goes by and when I log on no file case could be found. I called hotel and a reservation was never made. So I booked with hotel directly and now have reservation. I then called hotelnparking to cancel reservation. I requested them to send me an email with confirmation of cancellation. I have emailed numerous times and called to request this email to confirm my cancellation. I have not received an answer to my emails nor have I received an email confirming my cancellation. I don't trust this site and will never use it again. also the did not refund my money on credit card minus $10 service fee (which is a rip off) So consumer beware

Tip for consumers: Do not ever use this site!!!! if I had another choice I would give them a zero NO STAR rating

rogerj24
10/18/16

I booked the park and cruise package with hotelnparking.com and I found the best rates and friendly service. It was a very pleasant experience.

Usually within 24-48 business hours depending on the hotels' response time.

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Hi Brenda, Confirmations are auto generated within 24-48 hours of the initial receipt of your request. A confirmation would have been sent no later than November 4th. If you have not received your email confirmation, and another email receipt, there may be an error on the email address. Please call our office toll free 855-380-4810 asap to confirm your booking, and we'll resend your confirmation on the spot.

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Yes, Hampton Ridgefield provides round trip transfers to and from the NYC pier at pre-set times corresponding with the ship departure times. The hotel front desk attendant will assist you with arranging this the night before your cruise when you check into the hotel. The tolls are included.

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Yes the hotel has timings scheduled to correspond with the ship departure times. The hotel front desk attendant will assist you with arranging this the night before your cruise when you check into the hotel.

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Yes, long term parking is on the hotel premises :)

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Good morning! Your confirmation email has been sent back in February to your email address z****669@gmail.com (covered for security). Please check your spam/junkmail for February 13-14. Today I will resend another copy of the email confirmation for you. If you would like to reach us in the future, please do not hesitate to call 855-380-4810 or email us at hotelnparking@aol.com. If it does not, arrive, please verify your email address, and I will be happy to resend. Thank you for your email! All the best Holly Hotelnparking.com

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Thank you for your inquiry. We have operated our business since 2000 and our staff has always made every effort to offer quality accommodations and reliable service to all our clients. If you have specific questions regarding our service, we'll be very happy to speak with you at anytime toll free 855-380-4810. All the best from Holly manager@hotelnparking.com

By Holly E., HotelnParking Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HotelnParking staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HotelnParking