HostingRaja.in

HostingRaja.in has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 146 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja.in also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja.in?

“Best hosting website”

Vishal A.
9/27/16

I migrated my hosting account from other hosting company to hosting raja 8 months back as it was told to me by one of my friend that they have a good tech support. I was resistant at the starting but finally I thought to give HostingRaja a try as their prices was cheaper as well as affordable too. Its been more then 8 months now and I am happy to say that they have given me decent hosting service. All small issues are dealt within few minutes after calling them and that's the reason I am putting my time here and writing a good review. Hope they continue the same type of service in future.

“No refund from 6 months, worst customer service”

Rohit c.
8/16/18

It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now. As per their refund policy, the customer is supposed to ask for a refund within one month, and in our case we asked for refund after just a few days. There is no call-back from them as customer support executives asked us to wait for call back. Now it has been a lot of time waiting for their call-back to assist us regarding the issue so we are posting this review. I request all of you do not buy any hosting plan from hostingraja. We bought VPS with dual core 8 GB RAM and still the speed was equivalent to a 512 MB shared hosting plan of our other hosting server provider.

support team (43) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (100) 1 year (10) customer service (6) 6 months (6) service provider (11) issue (59) server (49) 3 websites (4) services (45)
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
rohiniv1
April 1st, 2016
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja.in?

Have a question about HostingRaja.in?