HostingRaja.in

HostingRaja.in has a consumer rating of 4.34 stars from 147 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja.in also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja.in?

“Good services.”

Megan R.
12/19/19

I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice!! Well done Hostingraja.

“Cheating people”

Partha D.
10/12/19

I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan @ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.

support team (44) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (101) 1 year (10) 6 months (6) issue (59) server (49) customer service (6) 3 years (6) 4 years (5) web developer (3)
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
rohiniv1
April 1st, 2016
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja.in?

Have a question about HostingRaja.in?