Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

carolv41
2/10/18
I an using HostingRaja services since 1 year and my website performance in excellent. Service provide by Hostingraja is excellent and I can contact anytime to their support team via, toll-free as well as live chat.

I would love to mention HostingRaja support team member name Awani who helped me alot in solving the issue i was facing with my website. She is well knowledgeable about technical stuffs.

I would recommend HostingRaja to everyone.
manjul12
2/9/18
I have hosted with hostingraja.in, site do not work during peak business hours, site down. i noticed only recently, i requested support several times, no use.

Tip for consumers: select a service up at least 99% of time, because we get business only if site is up, apart from this if site is down during google crawling it will reduce the rating of site.

sayakb2
2/9/18
When I buy their Hosting plan, they tell me that we can cancel your plan & refund you at any time under 30 days, without asking you any question. But they didn't keep their promise. After 15 days later I faced some resources/RAM related issue. Then I tell them that, I want to cancel the plan & I want the refund. But they directly denied to give me the refund. But my friend tells me that Godaddy & Bigrock give him refund under 30 days without asking any single question, they only ask feedback & reason.

HostingRaja tells me that they give money back under 30 days, without any reason. But they didn't keep their promise!

They just tell me that "Hamare taraf se koi Technical Problem nahi hai" But "Bhai Saap Hosting may kabhi Koi technical problem hota hai keya? Maine toh kabhi nahi suna"

Very Bad!!!
ajayk32
1/24/18
I am with Hosting Raja since 1 year and i really love their services and support team. Their support team is always available and quick support impressed me a lot.
HostingRaja is good option for those who do no have or having less knowledge of coding because their support team is very skilled and alaywas their help ythe clients.
sumeshwarp
1/20/18
Don't take service from them. There service is pathetic. Please don't use there services. , ,
sarahk161
1/17/18
Its been 2 years since I am using VPS hosting services of HostingRaja

Heardly i have faced any issue with their services and in case I am facing any issue their technical support team is always available to resolve it. Their support team is very polite and always listen my queries properly and act on that immedietely.
So far I found HostingRaja is one of the best hosting company to host any kind of website.
sunainas
1/16/18
I came to know about HostingRaja through one of my friend as he was hosting his website from them from past two years. I thought if one of my close friend is referring me to HostingRaja it must be a really good service. I am happy that my friend has referred me to a good hosting company. I purchased an unlimited hosting package and hosting my three websites with them. Thier service is excellent with comparitively affordable price.
agustinj3
12/14/17
One of the best hosting company in India and I don't think that any other hosting provider can offer you services like HostingRaja. It is one of the reliable hosting service company which I have used for my website. 24*7 customer support via live chat is really help help, amazing hosting plans with great features. Really impressed with HostingRaja and recommend for every website owner who wants to experience awesome services at affordable rates.
sivac3
12/7/17
I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

with Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

i am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center
eeshal
10/18/17
I have hosted my website with HostingRaja, HostingRaja is top among web web hosting services provider in India, As a customer i got excellent service from them and their support is great, they provide free migration for me.

If you are planning to create and host your website, try HostingRaja because they are very reliable compare to other service providers. Their custom cPanel tool is very easy to use and all the required options are available in cpanel.

Recently I upgraded my account from shared to VPS hosting and their support team helped in A-Z of upgradation. Loved their services..

Overall value for money hosting provider.
ritvicks
9/13/17
I bought a web hosting package from hosting raja an year ago. I am happy to say they have given me a very decent service so far. I started with a shared hosting service, but as my business and website grew I opted for a VPS service. Though I faced some issues like downtime and slow speed but they technicians were always available to assist me. I would suggest hosting raja to every Indian who are looking for a web hosting service.
dakshs1
9/11/17
I am using VPS Hosting service of Hosting Raja since 2 years.
Whenever we are facing any issue with our web hosting account there technical support team member Mr DineshMP is always there to help me. He is having great knowledge and skills. Hosting Raja is one of the best place to get hosting for your websites at reasonable rates. The service provided by company is very good. Their website is fast enough even opens on slow internet connections. Their support team member are very friendly and cooperative. If you are looking for cheapest VPS Hosting must give a try to Hosting Raja.
shalinis10
9/6/17
I am using Hosting Raja service since 1 year for my 2 domain and have taken VPS. I must say service is good and customer support team is very helpful. Whenever I am facing any issue, I just need to submit a ticket or sometime it is getting resolved in the live chat session becuase their live chat is available 24/7. I would recommend Hosting raja to everyone.
arijithm
8/15/17
I have hosted my clients websites Hostingraja since few years, when we face some issues and then immediately contact them through chats and calls,
their response is very fast and make me happy of their way of solutions. They are giving good support and problem solving with in short time period.

All the very best to the team HostingRaja. Keep this guys..
peterm280
8/7/17
I am customer of Hosting Raja for the past one year. I want to say that they have very less web hosting price packages, with a decent cuomer support.

The main reason I am sticking with their services are because they have given me a good web hosting service so far. Whenever I contacted the support team they helped me to resolve my query.
I hope they keep the same type of services in the future as well.
jenilp
8/6/17
VERY HELPLESS when you are losing business becuase others mistake

Awani was the employee, even botthered to reply

Hi Guys, I need to be really sure when you chose hsoting raja for hosting your website.

For sales, they will like behind you and call and explain everything. But for support they should be rated in - minus stars. I am continously trying to contact over phone- I called them more than 50 times full ring in last 24 hrs, not even single call was picked up.

Through email: the message is noted by them and but not reply. If mailed them 10 mails, then I will get 1 mail from them saying we are checking, again mail them 10 times. no reply.

On chat they are really irresponsible and not bothered at all. as if they are setting for timepass. They do not even care that the person who is complaining and lossing his business.

Felling Helpless
aarava
8/4/17
I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I am as a Hosting Raja Customer. My company has been a customer of hostingraja since 2013 and I could not even imagine running my business without you guys. I must say the server is great ad extremely fast, but more importantly, the level of customer support is unmatched.

I have never faced any single bad experience over the hundreds of support calls I have made in last 4 years.I would like to praise Miss. Awani one of the support team member of Hosting Raja in particular. Whenever I submit any ticket,
I felt like she remembers my name, I have never experienced like just another person by her or anyone else there in support team. Time after time Miss Awani has gone above and beyond to provide me with excellent support and her impressive knowledge, expertise and skills always make sure that whatever issue I am facing is resolved immediately.

Thank you Hosting Raja for all of the excellent service/support over the years.
ramk32
8/3/17
Great service provider for first time web site owner like me. I am very happy and satisfied I chosen Hosting raja (after comparing other hosting service provider). Their customer/technical support team is outstanding.
They are always available, always responsive and always paitent with my queries and issue. Hosting Raja has a winning combination going. Great hosting service, great customer support.
shivanyas
8/2/17
When I first bought domain and hosting from HostingRaja I was little skeptical because I never heard about it before.
But I selected hostingraja because this is an Indian hosting company.
After many years down the line I am very happy that I did not selected those foreign expensive service provider.
HOSTINGRAJA'S technical support is very responsive and helpful. Recently my website was not working properly.
I raised a ticket and they resolved in a fraction of time. Their turn around time is around 30 minutes for a ticket but I think now they should revise it and make it less than 30 minutes
meghag3
8/2/17
Worst Service with 99.9% downtime and no support at all. Database doesn't get connected smoothly and sometimes not at all. Support team is very rude and a real bad experience.
shalinis9
7/3/17
Hosting services provided by Hosting Raja are very good. I Purchased unlimited hosting from hosting raja around 1 year back and its been an awesome experience so far. Truly Hosting Raja is a king of Web Hosting industry.
sandyk35
6/30/17
server is very slow always down don't buy they not refund amount ,Pls don't buy any thing with hosting raja. they are not refund money as they promise irritating customers servers are very slow always down.they promise refund with in 30 days if u not satisfy. I asked 20 time to refund my amount even I offer deduct some amount and return but they are not refund.
akheela
5/11/17
Hi, I got Cloud Hosting from Hosting Raja, their sales team was prompt in selling me the hosting services.

After placing the order and completing the payment and my service was setup very quickly.

There were some small glitches with the server configuration and setup, which was solved by the Hosting Raja support team.

Overall I would say Hosting Raja is a decent Cloud service for a decent price.
I really want to thanks to my friend to suggesting me such a good Cloud hosting service provider.
Still my website is not live because some work is pending.
rajul
4/6/17
We just wanted to thank you for the quick set up you did for us. We are not professional web development company and thought it would be stressful. Your team were so professional, courteous and hard working, especially Jyoti, who is a gem - she really has such a calm and patient demeanor-and she helped up set our site www. studio895 .in in no time. The follow ups from her end after a month too delighted us. Thank you Jyoti and your team from all of us here.
shwetag1
4/6/17
My site was not opening from sometimes. But within contact to the support at hosting raja, it is working well within few minutes.

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in