Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

prakruthis
5/3/19
I really want to appreciate the Hosting raja's support team for taking care of my issue!!! Yes, almost for 4 days Hosting raja's support staffs has worked along with me to resolve the issue which i found in my database!!

Initially i was really unhappy with them but after working along with them i found out they are really friendly also well knowledge and also capable to resolve any sort of issues. Also im really happy that my issue has been resolved. And really satisfied with the service and the support given by their team. I would also like to take this opportunity to recommend them to all!!
abhijitchandanm
4/7/19
Hosting raja best hosting provider in India. Also the customer support is very fast. whenever i face any problem they solve it quickly. "ABHI" is a good ,supportive support executive. He solved my problem very quickly . He solve my problem using Anydesk. The hosting raja peoples are really helpful. Definitely i will recommend.

Thanks Abhi and Hosting Raja Team..
priyankap21
3/13/19
Being a blogger previously i have tried many other hosting providers to host my website and I was not really statisfy with their service. Like i said being a blogger i always look for a perfect hosting provider who can really provide me the right and best hosting solution. I even tried some of the top providers but still I was not satisfied because their use to give me good features but when it comes to support they were horrible.

Once i went to one bloggers conference! over there when i was sharing my horrible experience he suggested me to go with Hosting raja. Because even he too using their service for several years now.

Next day I did some research on their service and product which made me convence to buy their dedicated server! Which is also very cheap and also with pretty good features. Also it is fully secured with the latest features!

Even their support team is very helpfull because if i have any issues or query they used to resolve it quickly with perfect solution. And I really loved their good customer support! Now its been 2 years using their service and happy with them and also like to recommend them to for those who is looking for the best hosting provider! Give a try with Hostingraja you will never regret.
kainp
2/24/19
I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.
madhanr
2/24/19
I'm an Online Entrepreneur and I start creating my first website 3 years ago. Moreover i have tried using a lot of other hosting services who have offered some good package but im not satisfied with their services. And 8 mnths ago I was searching for a good and decent hosting provider and then I found out Hosting raja. And sign up for their vps plan.

Before that I even read the thread and I search what other people say about their services then I decided to grab it and transfer one of my website to their server. Now I have hosted 4 more website with them.

I love their services because they offer a lot of good products and excellent services and also they have friendly support team. Support team are always online unlike others, right now I recommend it to all my clients and friends.
rishabr
2/12/19
I am a web developer from Mumbai and I have tried many web hostings for my clients from different hosting provider. But after switching to Hosting raja I am very satisfied working with them. And I also find Hosting raja most reliable one.

Their support team are fast, nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. It is very easy to use Hosting raja. I can suggest all professionals to try Hosting raja they are really professional web hosting.
javas2
2/11/19
I would recommend Hosting raja hosting to others because I myself have developed four websites using Hosting raja as a host. But before I am a novice, and had never created a website before. It was amazingly easy to get a website up and running using their Drag and Drop Site Builder.

And Hosting raja can be used by a customer of any skill level because the written help is easy to understand and clearly written. They provide full feature Control panel with all necessary scripts.

I have had really good support anytime needed, and the features of the hosting plan are really amazing and went beyond some of my expectations.
thejesg
2/11/19
Hosting raja provides upto date versions of all popular features of Wordpress, PHP, MySQL and many more which I will probably never used. Moreover What I like most about them is their excellent support. Because personally, I use their chat support the most. And i have to say that they are very patient, friendly and also very knowledgeable about all types of issues.

Whenever I need them, they are extremely quick to answer. And every time I've contacted them with a question, not only will they answer it themselves, but they will also provide me with a link to a few support articles they have. I highly recommend Hosting raja to anyone needing great hosting service with a great value.
abiramm
2/9/19
This hosting service of Hosting raja we suggested to me by my developer because he said - he is been using their service for over 10 years and its really good!

Hence I sign up for their vps plan and now its been 2+ years still using their services and they are really amazing and also very good! And i have to say this that I'm really satisfied with this host. Also I have received great help from someone who obviously knew my issue and was not just following a script.

Overall Hosting raja is awesome with great service, fast response, and I love that they are sustainable and just with their business model. Thus I like to recommend everyone to try this host since their pricing is cheap
ashwinin1
2/9/19
I've been using Hostigraja for a couple of years now. Moreover im not new to website and web hosting. Because i have been publishing blogs for over 8 years now! Before using Hostingraja i was using another popular hosting provider where i was not satisfied with their service and support. But at Hostingraja I can honestly say that they offer the best service, hands down, that I've ever experienced. Even their hosting price is right, the customer service is lightning fast and they actually have people that know what they're talking about.

I really love Hostingraja! They make running my website so easy. They are always so attentive, helpful, thorough, and thoughtful. And always i get the help I need in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them! Give them a try, you won't regret it.
manjular1
1/20/19
Hosting raja is a good host for starting a website. Because recently i have started an online business and have chosen Hosting raja's Vps server. Initially i had some trouble in setting up but now its good. Their server is pretty fast and it is best for small businesses and website like mine with steady traffic. One thing that would like to mention is that - as i said initially i had some problem in setting up! And their supporting team had handled my problems pretty good till now.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good web host for cheap and affordable price.
suryas10
1/18/19
As per my opinion there is no choice other than "Hostingraja. Why ? I have some strong point behind saying that the Hostingraja is good choice for Indian. I have included all my points in my detailed article , which I think, would be a beneficial for you too.

So, I request, before making any decision for hosting partner. Please refer the below article. I am sure you won't be disappointed by reading the valuable points which I included in the article.

Thanks, Surya, Founder, https://www.hostingmall.in
sprshan
1/9/19
I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.
gwaldinc
1/7/19
Hostingraja is the best hosting service provider I have ever used. Previously I have tried many companies, but hostingraja has become my favorite. Their packages are well suitable and the features offered by them are reliable and useful. And moreover their uptime is great and my website speed is excellent.

I am very thankful to hostingraja customer service. And I am very much pleased with the support received from their team members. Their team members are very friendly and solve all my concerns very quickly.
randomu2
1/6/19
Hosting Raja is totally worst service which I have ever used in my life, they are making fool to people who have less knowledge about server and server configuration, also the support of hosting raja is totally worst, I will never recommend anyone to use hosting raja.
singhm4
1/4/19
Hostingraja is the best place for the Java hosting my website needs java hosting I try so many hosting providers but I was not at all satisfied then one of my friend suggest me hostingraja then I viewed they planes they are less than other competitors. my main consent was about support but from the day I took java hosting and till now they provided me with very good support it been all most 1 year 8 months with hostingraja their service is really nice and pleasing to me. I 100% suggest everyone try hostingraja
victoriam134
1/3/19
I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website.

This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years.
Here is my experience of different services they gave to me:

I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security.

Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites.

------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side.

So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja.

They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues.
Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking.

If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day.

Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you.

Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want.

The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue
maryp463
12/31/18
Hello I am a blogger I am in this feald from past 6 years and most of my website are ranking well in google. I think to rank well in google content and back-links are important not only that I strongly think that web site must also have a gud hosting. I used to get at lest 6k Visitors per day my server is handling very well with my traffic I took unlimited hosting plane from hostingraja I got it for low very price I did not expart that my server will work this much better I am very very happy with hosting raja services and I also suggest my other friends to oven there website to hostingraja even they are also very happy.
sivam4
12/30/18
This is the worst web hosting provider across whole world I believe. Servers are up for only couple of minutes and remaining hours are completely down. not even single resource available to give any type of response. never ever depend on this provider for any type of website. Never assume all clients in their website are correct.if you are serious about your business/website , if you choose HostingRaja they will ruin your website
suhailm1
11/27/18
HostingRaja services are outstanding. I have tried few hosting companies and hostingraja is one of them. In the beginning, as a newbie had some depressions, but hostingraja has secured a good position within me. Their hosting services are good and the features offered by them are very useful. Previously tried few companies but after coming to hostingraja uptime is perfect. The customer support is excellent. I am very much impressed and happy about the service provided. Hostingraja is the best web hosting service that I have ever used. Thank U.
sanjus5
11/26/18
Thank you hostingraja for extraordinary services. I am running a medium sized business and my business is totally based on Indian clients, so I was looking for an Indian based web hosting provider, in that case, I am very lucky found hostingraja.

I purchased hostingraja vps plan in the year 2016 and it is almost 2 years, their services are very helpful and their support team members are very professional and friendly in the phone. Their VPS hosting plans are well suitable for small and average traffic website. Currently, I am hosting 3 websites with hostingraja and all the sites are performing well.
vigneshk2
10/18/18
Hostingraja is the right platform for the domain and hosting plan. They provide best and fast services. They have good customer support people who respond to the customer's queries within a very short span of time. Really happy to get support from hostingraja and their steps are well presented.

Their servers are far better than my previous provider. The most liked part about this company is the cost for all the services. Based on my experience, they have plans for every type of business. I am using hostingraja services from last 6 months overall a good service and had a nice experience. thanks to Hosting Raja.
rithviks
9/29/18
One of my top most reason to choose Hostingraja is that I have heard that they have years of experience in the hosting field. Not only that recently I have been to a business conference and over there I heard many people we talking about Hosting raja when they think about hosting solution for their business. Moreover at that time i was having a lot of issues from my hosting provider where my website used to be down for over 8 hours and even their support was not upto the mark which i was looking forward.

And as i was having a conversation with my friend and shared about the troubles that I was going through in terms of hosting he recommend me to go with Hosting raja because he is using their service from past 5+ years. Since I was looking to change my hosting provider I thought let me try this hosting provider. So I registered with their cloud solution for my website. Which I got for much cheaper price than any other hosting provider offered for which im really happy. I would also like to say that their servers are more secured with better uptime.

Even their they have one of the best-supporting team because every time if there any issues related to my hosting they have helped me and have resolved my issue very quickly. Now I'm really satisfied and also much happier at finally I have chosen the right and best hosting provider for my website. I also like to recommend them to all who are looking for the best web hosting provider for their business.
abhisekm
9/22/18
' only hindi/hinglish se bol raha hu'
Bhai sahab itni fuudu company he. Video dekhlo sir ne banaye he. Bakwas he full. Hosting ke bareme ghanta kuch malum hi nhi he inne.
ujjwals4
9/21/18
Don't work like that please check your Working invirment.
Every one work for his own company growth if someone is distare on your work then you can live or improve your service.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in