HostingRaja.in

HostingRaja.in has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 146 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja.in also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja.in?

“Highly recommend Hosting Raja”

Sham S.
4/19/16

Very satisfied with the web Hosting and domain registration service I got from HostingRaja. With them for since 3 years and very happy. The best part of their service is that support is quite responsive and talways eager to solve clients issue. I highly recommend Hosting Raja.

“biggest scam in hosting”

shailyana c.
4/16/16

what a name, hosting raja, means you are the king of hosting, i would rather say it scamraja. this company is making fool to their clients by offering them 40,50, and upto 60% discounted pricing. they even help you to move in and once it is done, you would see the real face. they would show you a gold and then it would become a stone to get on client face. they start giving excuses of usage, ram, cpu, upgrade now or terminating account....what the hell is this....... 3rd class hosting company....... WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........

support team (43) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (100) 1 year (10) customer service (6) 6 months (6) service provider (11) issue (59) server (49) 3 websites (4) services (45)
vishala3
September 27th, 2016
I migrated my hosting account from other hosting company to hosting raja 8 months back as it was told to me by one of my friend that they have a good tech support. I was resistant at the starting but finally I thought to give HostingRaja a try as their prices was cheaper as well as affordable too. Its been more then 8 months now and I am happy to say that they have given me decent hosting service. All small issues are dealt within few minutes after calling them and that's the reason I am putting my time here and writing a good review. Hope they continue the same type of service in future.
vijayp12
September 30th, 2016
Hi, We are handling very crucial site for Special Crime Records Bureau, Bihar. We have recently hosted our site with Hosting Raja and found your support very helpful and in time. I must say this is better service than other Indian and international hosting providers we used in the past. Also, I am impressed with the speed of the site and price of your package. I have more coming projects which I am confident that I would be using your service only. Keep up the good work.
shivanis6
September 21st, 2016
HostingRaja has helped me in putting my website on internet and making it live, they have an awesome customer support staff which can be contacted anytime 24/7 hrs and
has a vast knowledge and expertise on web hosting and website creation. My website speed is very good and has never faced any downtime issue. This is the best and affordable place to get world class web hosting solution for all kind of websites as well as businesses.
I would recommend hosting raja to everyone looking for affordable web hosting services for there website.
sahilj
May 4th, 2016
When I purchased Hosting from Hosting Raja at the initial stage I faced few issues my website was not working and I was facing lot problem with it. Then I contacted Hosting Raja technical team they one of their team member resolved it but after few days The same problem raised again this time I contacted a senior member of their team and finally it was resolved and now my website is working smoothly. I really appreciate their dedications and patience which technical team of Hosting Raja show towards their customers.
harshag1
October 21st, 2016
I am using their service from past 2 years for my website and happy with the service and i give thumb up for their support team. whenever i have problem they have helped me...i was suffering from the service of local hosting provider, but when I moved to hosting raja everything was ease to me..becuase i get help whenever i need, that was what every website owner needs..
manjular1
January 20th, 2019
Hosting raja is a good host for starting a website. Because recently i have started an online business and have chosen Hosting raja's Vps server. Initially i had some trouble in setting up but now its good. Their server is pretty fast and it is best for small businesses and website like mine with steady traffic. One thing that would like to mention is that - as i said initially i had some problem in setting up! And their supporting team had handled my problems pretty good till now.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good web host for cheap and affordable price.
jeevans5
June 17th, 2016
I purchased windows hosting plan from Hosting Raja, its been 2 years, and I would say they have given a good service so far. Their technical team is brilliant always ready to assist me in late hours too. I would say all indian websites should try hosting raja.
shivangis1
April 19th, 2016
Hosting Raja is a great service provider, There hosting offers are great, as well as their support is very friendly,they always handle the problems efficiently, kindly and promptly.
It is a very stable hosting provider for practically anything, their hosting packages are affordable and fit all boxes and suite all needs. I shall continue using HostingRaja forever.
neelr2
April 26th, 2016
Excellent Hosting company!!!.. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.
shails1
April 9th, 2016
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
suryas10
January 18th, 2019
As per my opinion there is no choice other than "Hostingraja. Why ? I have some strong point behind saying that the Hostingraja is good choice for Indian. I have included all my points in my detailed article , which I think, would be a beneficial for you too.

So, I request, before making any decision for hosting partner. Please refer the below article. I am sure you won't be disappointed by reading the valuable points which I included in the article.

Thanks, Surya, Founder, https://www.hostingmall.in
shivk9
August 9th, 2016
Web Hosting services provided by Hosting Raja is good, they have given me a good web hosting service till date, i have a shared hosting account with them from the past 9 months and my website has never faced any downtime or slow website speed issue.
bilvas
March 20th, 2016
I have 6 domains and 3 websites hosted with HostingRaja. I always buy products from Indian company.

So after doing a research, other players such as bluehost and godaddy are USA based company.

So I decided to go with Indian based hosting company, to my surprise the service is very good.

Its been my 15th month of doing business with them, I am very happy with their service.

Especially I loved their technical support because they have solution for everything and they are ready to help you any time.
munishk2
August 8th, 2016
We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all . Hosting Raja's website is very easy to navigate and also very simple to use. Hosting and domain Prices are very good and affordable as compare to other hosting companies..
rohiniv1
April 1st, 2016
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!!!
savios
November 8th, 2016
I purchased Java hosting plan from HostingRaja, its been 1.6 years with them and I would congratulate them for their good support they provided me all throughout this period.
I wish them best wishes for the future.
shams15
April 19th, 2016
I highly recommend Hosting Raja.
kainp
February 24th, 2019
I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.
althafa1
July 3rd, 2019
Hosting raja is my first ever hosting company which i have used for my website. And I was really scared because I had no experience on how to use or handle my website. But really these are amazing !! Because they have completely taken care of my website. Now its been 5years with them using their service and still they are the best!

Yesterday there was some issues related to Smpt and i none of my mails got received. So called up hosting raja support team and they resolved it on call itself. I really appreciate their work and also recommend them to all!
rishabr
February 12th, 2019
I am a web developer from Mumbai and I have tried many web hostings for my clients from different hosting provider. But after switching to Hosting raja I am very satisfied working with them. And I also find Hosting raja most reliable one.

Their support team are fast, nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. It is very easy to use Hosting raja. I can suggest all professionals to try Hosting raja they are really professional web hosting.
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
willsonp
June 22nd, 2019
Im very much satisfied for choosing Hosting raja has my hosting provider because yesterday I was facing some serious issue with my hosting account where i cannot add any new email id and it was also showing some data base error!!

So I callled up hosting raja support team and they have had responded to my issue quickly and resolved it within 2hrs. I really appreciate their support team for the wonderful support!! I have been using their vps server for a while which i got for less price and I would also like to recommend their services to all!!
meganr157
December 19th, 2019
I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice!! Well done Hostingraja.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja.in?

Have a question about HostingRaja.in?