HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 4.04 stars from 162 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HostingRaja most frequently mention support team, best web and service provider. HostingRaja ranks 4th among Domain Registration sites.

• Their customer/technical support team is outstanding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HostingRaja?

“The best Technical support team.”

Damini D.
11/30/20

I am immensely satisfied with their support and their service. Frankly speaking, am not from the technical or computerized field; I struggled a lot with the set up and the problems of storage and stuff. I learnt many things from Hosting Raja. They help in whatever way they can, the speed of the website was perfect, there was no downtime issues with mine. Since past 6 months I have been using Hosting Raja. I am pleased with their service. Thank you Hosting Raja.

“Worst web hosting server of HostingRaja | must read review of hostingraja do not buy any plan”

Rohit K.
7/28/20

Never and ever go with Hostingraja web hosting, while purchasing plan they are saying that if any technical issue you face we will revert your many but after my site migrated in there server my site was down they are saying that your site was consuming more resources because of this it is not working and asking me to shift in costly plan. If their server is not capable to handle load then they should return our money. Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

support team (44)
daminid
November 30th, 2020
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
ashwinip14
January 11th, 2021
Hostingraja services are very helpful and received support at the right time.
My website performance was quite low with my previous providers and now after signing
Up with Hostingraja, I can witness a great change in the website performance. Overall
I feel secured hosting my site with Hostingraja. And I'm planning to host my other
Websites as well. Thank you, team members.
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
jeevanj2
January 15th, 2021
Excellent hosting from HostingRaja. From the time I am with HostingRaja it has been amazing. They are very helpful and reasonable. What I feel is the Support is the best I have seen and always checking in to make sure everything is going good. The best hosting I have ever worked with in my 2 years with website development and is now my go-to hosting company for my sites. I would say Pick HostingRaja, you wont be regretting.
vikashk33
November 30th, 2020
If you are looking for a hosting service for your website then definitely go for HostingRaja because they provide the best service at a reasonable price also they have the best technical team because they resolve the issue immediately. I am really happy with the services. Keep hosting HostingRaja...
sivac3
December 7th, 2017
I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

Check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

With Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

Provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

I am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center
vijays76
April 3rd, 2020
Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown).

But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

Tip for consumers:
good

Products used:
good

nikethanb
January 21st, 2021
From the last 9 months, I am using hostingraja dedicated server with cloud linux and cpanel. They have provided me 100% Uptime, Really appreciate their services and support. We have premium support from them.

rohitk92
July 28th, 2020

Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting
meganr157
December 19th, 2019
I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice! Well done Hostingraja.
vijik1
January 20th, 2021
I have previously used a VPS hosting for my Linux operating system, the service to me was good. The speed was great. And I am totally impressed with the Technical support provided by their team.
shivak31
January 20th, 2021
I got really very good support on my welcome day. Even afterwards, the support team was equally responsive to my issues. The website is really fast. The quality is truly good even at entry level scheme. I am a new user to this hosting service.

Tip for consumers:
I am using VPS server from last 1 year. I had a good experience with this service provider from last 1 year

ranij6
January 20th, 2021
Really admirable service by HostingRaja at the cheapest price as compared to other websites. They are providing the fastest dedicated servers in India. M really happy with the services.
jaig3
October 29th, 2019
Good experience with hostingraja. I purchased their unlimited hosting plans and they offered free domain and various other features. As support is very important, their support team are great and available when required. One of the best budget hosting provider, interms of good performance. If you are searching for a low cost and reliable hosting provider then hostingraja will be the right choice.
javida4
December 5th, 2019
Recently switched to this company. And to be frank they are amazing in terms of support, service, hosting plan and a lot more other stuff! Like i said i sign up for their VPS hosting solution for my website it really amazing with the best uptime and also with better speed. Because with my previous hosting provider I was facing a lot of issues related to bandwidth and other stuff but at hosting raja I got all I those features at less provide. And when it comes to supporting Hosting raja has one of the best-supporting team that I have ever experienced because they have provided me quick support with the best solution for the issues that i was facing.
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!
gautamk7
November 27th, 2019
Hostingraja is a reliable hosting provider. They are very helpful in terms of support. Whenever I have a concern their team is ready to guide me. And hope offer the same support in the future too. Thank you, team.
sprshan
January 9th, 2019
I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.
sivatejay
August 3rd, 2020
Domain was not working after my purchase everything has to be done by a technical support person who doesn't know how to do it. Closes all the tickets without any proper solution/response.
karans51
October 16th, 2019
Support is solid, between the chat and email return time is very good. Their team really understand my technical issues and resolves them quickly! They also provided me with their own control panel which is really well designed and a lot better than cpanel as they designed their own custom control panel. I have been with Hostingraja since 2010 and couldn't be happier.
mawiah
June 7th, 2020
I purchased basic server with cpanel at Hostingraja. But after money transaction is done they said they could not provide me cpanel and enforced me to use their fake ovi panel. I raised a ticket to refund my purchase which they ignored. Do not steal.
kainp
February 24th, 2019
I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.
rohiniv1
April 1st, 2016
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.
aajays
September 26th, 2019
Hi this is my true experience with Hosting raja. Yes even i too was facing issues from past few days and I had called their support team many time and yes they have responded to my call and asked to wait for a while since there was some issue on their server end.

They support team even called me and updated once my issue is been resolved. I really appreciate their commitment! Kudo to their support team.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about HostingRaja?