HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 177 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HostingRaja most frequently mention support team, best web and service provider. HostingRaja ranks 4th among Domain Registration sites.

• Their customer/technical support team is outstanding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HostingRaja?

“The best Technical support team.”

Damini D.
11/30/20

I am immensely satisfied with their support and their service. Frankly speaking, am not from the technical or computerized field; I struggled a lot with the set up and the problems of storage and stuff. I learnt many things from Hosting Raja. They help in whatever way they can, the speed of the website was perfect, there was no downtime issues with mine. Since past 6 months I have been using Hosting Raja. I am pleased with their service. Thank you Hosting Raja.

“Worst web hosting server of HostingRaja | must read review of hostingraja do not buy any plan”

Rohit K.
7/28/20

Never and ever go with Hostingraja web hosting, while purchasing plan they are saying that if any technical issue you face we will revert your many but after my site migrated in there server my site was down they are saying that your site was consuming more resources because of this it is not working and asking me to shift in costly plan. If their server is not capable to handle load then they should return our money. Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

support team (48)
daminid
November 30th, 2020

samk538
July 14th, 2021

HostingRaja is a platform where we have built our websites and that too at a low cost. As being a non-profit organization we have very little funding but without any worries, we have a great option of HostingRaja plan and that too at an affordable price. We provide free education here in India and it was a must for us to have a website so that students can learn online. So yes here we selected HostingRaja as our website host and they have helped us a lot everywhere. Special Thanks To the Support Team!

vigneshw1
June 1st, 2021

I have a wonderful experience using the Hostingraja server for your business over these years. And till today I have not come across any serious issues related to my website or with my server. Yes, I had some minor issues for their support team had helped me and resolved it quickly. Also, their support team is very friendly and understands my issues. A huge thanks and keep up the good work.

yaminid4
August 17th, 2021

Hosting provider and service also very good. Giving 24/7 supporting for any issue. Good company in bangalore.

ashwinip14
January 11th, 2021

Hostingraja services are very helpful and received support at the right time.
My website performance was quite low with my previous providers and now after signing
Up with Hostingraja, I can witness a great change in the website performance. Overall
I feel secured hosting my site with Hostingraja. And I'm planning to host my other
Websites as well. Thank you, team members.

sivac3
December 7th, 2017

I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

Check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

With Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

Provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

I am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center

shivanis54
June 29th, 2021

I am a new client but pleasingly surprised with this hosting service provider.
That's why I give 5 out 5 stars to HostingRaja because they have:
Excellent user-friendly interface! With various options for our benefit and as a result, it is very easy to make updates and maintain our website.
Their customer service is very effective and handy.

jeevanj2
January 15th, 2021

Excellent hosting from HostingRaja. From the time I am with HostingRaja it has been amazing. They are very helpful and reasonable. What I feel is the Support is the best I have seen and always checking in to make sure everything is going good. The best hosting I have ever worked with in my 2 years with website development and is now my go-to hosting company for my sites. I would say Pick HostingRaja, you wont be regretting.

harip25
August 17th, 2021

One of the most recognisable web hosting service provider, it is best for speed, reliability, and excellent support. It provides flexible hosting & domain options in market, with plans suitable for website owners, small businesses and big enterprises.

Hosting

rohitk92
July 28th, 2020

Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

alkaj9
February 12th, 2021

From my experience, HostingRaja offers great service. Their customer support team was the most courteous I have ever come across. They were very patient in listening to all my doubts and cleared all of them. The plans are offered at a great plus too which was very pleasing.

tejua
June 9th, 2021

I've been hosting my two small business websites with HostingRaja for over three years now. During this time I've had very few issues from the hosting side. Pages have always been up and haven't had any complaints from my customers about the websites being slow.
Thank you, people. Continue the work and keep going.

anushas17
August 8th, 2021

! ATTENTION!

Plz keep away from this panel! There is nothing special in this panel, but a clone of a cPanel.

I bought this panel hoping of, something new feature but turns out to be waste of money!

The support team is inefficient to give the proper answer for my questions... Also these people have the worst hosting server. Which loads soo slow that even my 2 year toddler will start speaking by the time my website loads.

garimap8
May 25th, 2021

One of my colleagues recommended using Hostingraja as my main hosting provider. I've only heard about this company before but never tried it. Did my research and found out that it's quite a trustworthy hosting provider with an affordable price. I asked myself: why not trust my colleague and try it out? Everything from the purchase to creating my website was just flawless. The purchase was done with a few clicks, no complexity, everything is very user-friendly. Also, I managed to create my website in just a few days, without pushing myself or pulling my hair out. I just absolutely love Hostingraja user-friendliness and simplicity! 5/5 for you, guys! Keep it up!

Web Hosting

amikaram
December 5th, 2019

I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.

vikashk33
November 30th, 2020

If you are looking for a hosting service for your website then definitely go for HostingRaja because they provide the best service at a reasonable price also they have the best technical team because they resolve the issue immediately. I am really happy with the services. Keep hosting HostingRaja...

pratj
January 26th, 2021

It's a fraud company. We run organisations and this people turn our websites down saying as it was reported abuse. We have now switched to another company and no issues yet.
Be aware and don't purchase else your server will be down many times.

Hosting

vijays76
April 3rd, 2020

Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown).

But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

Tip for consumers:
good

Products used:
good

harshalj3
May 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Before you purchase anything, just read it. I purchased Wordpress Platinum Package on date 17-May-2021 (Tax Invoice HR/2021-22/2330) and hosting server start giving me error and wholes day Hosting Raja support were not able to resolve the issue. When I asked to refund then they were applied their Terms and Condition and denied giving me refund on same day. Even before the purchase, I asked about their refund policy (Ticket: #770687) and they replied me with 30 days refund without any terms and condition. I have complaint to national consumer forum about this and going to file a case in consumer court. If you want more evidence or proof then I am ready to share.

Tip for consumers:
They have 30 days refund policy but they never refund money. When you will ask for refund then they will say that according to our terms and condition, we can not refund you.

Wordpress Hosting

nikethanb
January 21st, 2021

From the last 9 months, I am using hostingraja dedicated server with cloud linux and cpanel. They have provided me 100% Uptime, Really appreciate their services and support. We have premium support from them.

meganr157
December 19th, 2019

I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice! Well done Hostingraja.

vijik1
January 20th, 2021

I have previously used a VPS hosting for my Linux operating system, the service to me was good. The speed was great. And I am totally impressed with the Technical support provided by their team.

sivatejay
August 3rd, 2020

Domain was not working after my purchase everything has to be done by a technical support person who doesn't know how to do it. Closes all the tickets without any proper solution/response.

shivak31
January 20th, 2021

I got really very good support on my welcome day. Even afterwards, the support team was equally responsive to my issues. The website is really fast. The quality is truly good even at entry level scheme. I am a new user to this hosting service.

Tip for consumers:
I am using VPS server from last 1 year. I had a good experience with this service provider from last 1 year

ranij6
January 20th, 2021

Really admirable service by HostingRaja at the cheapest price as compared to other websites. They are providing the fastest dedicated servers in India. M really happy with the services.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about HostingRaja?