HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 3.93 stars from 148 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja?

“The customer service team was very friendly and helpful”

Giannina T.
1/18/20

All the items I ordered in this boutique were of excellent quality, but the bust was of little importance in the dresses. I would definitely recommend dresses with hoops to someone whose bra size does not exceed 36C. As for the skirts I ordered, they fit very well and are very flattering. The customer service team was very friendly and helpful.

“Please, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST Reviews or order from this site! The company writes the 5 Star Reviews..”

Raegan L.
3/2/18

PLEASE, take my word for it and do not order from this site unless you are okay with wearing cheap, torn clothing! You also cannot trust the reviews on Trustpilot! This company had my review removed from the site as I am sure they have done with others! I'm assuming because I did not have an order number? Or continue responses with shady co? They are also doing a REALLY poor job writing their own 5 Star reviews! Some are even copied and pasted (twice on the same review) by accident I'm assuming? They are trying to cover up all the negative reviews, but trust if a company is capable of giving this type of service then that is the type of service they give! Regardless of how many FAKE, 5 Star Reviews they are able to write themselves! Original Review: Took advantage of Teenager! My Granddaughter ordered 7 things from this site for Christmas (2 years ago), only 4 showed up and none of them were the correct items and were also not even the same color as what she ordered! She says looks like cheap knock off, not as picture showed at all. We were charged for all items. Arrived in dirty bag, no paper, receipt, Nothing! Updated Review: You Flagged me for removal because I didn't leave order number.. Really!? All makes since now, you don't put receipt in the bag so that the customer has no record of purchase, or the order number, and you get to remove all the negative reviews. Genius! LOL I don't have order number because you sent us nothing! Items weren't even wrapped in tissue. SOME Items did FINALLY arrive (2 did not), but 1 shirt was ripped, they were wrong sizes (EXTREMELY Small!) and they were Bootleg knock offs, also received the wrong colors, and items were not what was in the photos online at all! Example: 1 item was to be a leather jacket What arrived? An Ugly, brown polyester coat that stops just under her breasts. The ripped shirt was torn right across front so is useless and can't be sewn. She did like 1 shirt but it was red and was to be black (red wasn't even an option in this style) BTW.. Teenager doesn't think to write anything down when ordering online... Lesson Learned, NEVER AGAIN! .................................................................................. We have no order I.D. because she forgot the password to that email address, the one used. .................................................................................. Romwe, You shouldn't have had my review removed.. now I will make my duty to warn everyone on EVERY SINGLE SITE I can!!! Everyone Else, You've been warned..

support team (44) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (101) 1 year (10) 6 months (6) issue (59) server (50) customer service (6) 3 years (6) raja services (11) 4 years (5)
vijays76
April 3rd, 2020
Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business!! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good!! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable!! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours!! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown).

But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website!! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

Tip for consumers: good

aliasp
May 19th, 2020
They simply made your server down and they wont respond to chat I had paid for 3 months and its been just 2 weeks. they only respond if its a purchase never ever go with them guys just stay away they only assist for new purchase there support is pathetic and servers are $#*!ty.

I had hosted multiple domains including and they are all down
sivac3
December 7th, 2017
I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

with Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

i am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center
meganr157
December 19th, 2019
I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice!! Well done Hostingraja.
jaig3
October 29th, 2019
Good experience with hostingraja. I purchased their unlimited hosting plans and they offered free domain and various other features. As support is very important, their support team are great and available when required. One of the best budget hosting provider, interms of good performance. If you are searching for a low cost and reliable hosting provider then hostingraja will be the right choice.
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
javida4
December 5th, 2019
Recently switched to this company. And to be frank they are amazing in terms of support, service, hosting plan and a lot more other stuff! Like i said i sign up for their VPS hosting solution for my website it really amazing with the best uptime and also with better speed. Because with my previous hosting provider I was facing a lot of issues related to bandwidth and other stuff but at hosting raja I got all I those features at less provide. And when it comes to supporting Hosting raja has one of the best-supporting team that I have ever experienced because they have provided me quick support with the best solution for the issues that i was facing.
parthad3
October 12th, 2019
I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan @ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!!!
gautamk7
November 27th, 2019
Hostingraja is a reliable hosting provider. They are very helpful in terms of support. Whenever I have a concern their team is ready to guide me. And hope offer the same support in the future too. Thank you, team.
sprshan
January 9th, 2019
I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.
sivam4
December 30th, 2018
This is the worst web hosting provider across whole world I believe. Servers are up for only couple of minutes and remaining hours are completely down. not even single resource available to give any type of response. never ever depend on this provider for any type of website. Never assume all clients in their website are correct.if you are serious about your business/website , if you choose HostingRaja they will ruin your website
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
karans51
October 16th, 2019
Support is solid, between the chat and email return time is very good. Their team really understand my technical issues and resolves them quickly! They also provided me with their own control panel which is really well designed and a lot better than cpanel as they designed their own custom control panel. I have been with Hostingraja since 2010 and couldn't be happier.
kainp
February 24th, 2019
I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.
shails1
April 9th, 2016
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
aajays
September 26th, 2019
Hi this is my true experience with Hosting raja. Yes even i too was facing issues from past few days and I had called their support team many time and yes they have responded to my call and asked to wait for a while since there was some issue on their server end.

They support team even called me and updated once my issue is been resolved. I really appreciate their commitment!! Kudo to their support team.
rohiniv1
April 1st, 2016
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.
deepaks47
May 29th, 2018
I am truly thankful I use HostingRaja, By mistake i wiped out some files on my private server, Usually, I didn't monitor files on my server frequently because of busy with my business promotion. When I contact their support team for some other help that time they only said in my website some files are deleted few days before. Their tech team was able to assist in getting everything back to the way it was before. Maintain the same service guys all the best.
jenniferm706
June 1st, 2018
I have hosted my server last 2 years with Amazon, They deployed everything on one single server. Then I moved my server with hostingraja after checking their customers feedback. Right now my servers are getting good response time, The magic here is hosting raja deploy with 2 different servers one is for website and one more server for DB, which I didnt think about it and no one suggested me that before, Good prevention has taken care by these peoples. Thanks to hostingraja!!!
gwaldinc
January 7th, 2019
Hostingraja is the best hosting service provider I have ever used. Previously I have tried many companies, but hostingraja has become my favorite. Their packages are well suitable and the features offered by them are reliable and useful. And moreover their uptime is great and my website speed is excellent.

I am very thankful to hostingraja customer service. And I am very much pleased with the support received from their team members. Their team members are very friendly and solve all my concerns very quickly.
emmam197
May 24th, 2019
I am a web developer from Mysore and using HostingRaja's Cloud hosting for 2 years and never faced any issues ,but from past few days I was facing Malware issue with my website, started to solve the issues with my own ideas, which didn't work at all, I was so worried, then I contacted the technical team of HostingRaja via the ticket system and they did everything to resolve the issue of my website within one hour, I am super impressed with technical support which is very quick , and also find Hosting Raja most reliable one.
rishabr
February 12th, 2019
I am a web developer from Mumbai and I have tried many web hostings for my clients from different hosting provider. But after switching to Hosting raja I am very satisfied working with them. And I also find Hosting raja most reliable one.

Their support team are fast, nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. It is very easy to use Hosting raja. I can suggest all professionals to try Hosting raja they are really professional web hosting.
singhm4
January 4th, 2019
Hostingraja is the best place for the Java hosting my website needs java hosting I try so many hosting providers but I was not at all satisfied then one of my friend suggest me hostingraja then I viewed they planes they are less than other competitors. my main consent was about support but from the day I took java hosting and till now they provided me with very good support it been all most 1 year 8 months with hostingraja their service is really nice and pleasing to me. I 100% suggest everyone try hostingraja
gimsonc
February 14th, 2018
I am using HostingRaja Unlimited hosting plans from last 6 months and it works very well for my website. Their customer support is much better then other providers. Service is worth for money.
As per me this is one of the best hosting option available for small and mid sized business because I have also hosted my business website and personla blog with them.
I would definitely recommend HostingRaja for those looking for best in class hosting solution at affordable rates. You will never feel disappointed with their services.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

Have a question about HostingRaja?