Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

karans51
10/16/19

Support is solid, between the chat and email return time is very good. Their team really understand my technical issues and resolves them quickly! They also provided me with their own control panel which is really well designed and a lot better than cpanel as they designed their own custom control panel. I have been with Hostingraja since 2010 and couldn't be happier.

parthad3
10/12/19

I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan @ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.

judahwebsolutionss
10/3/19

Very Hard working Team. They are always ready to serve the clients. We are their customer for around 7 years. I like their customer service very much. They have Best sales and Service Team with them, especially Sadik and Lakshman are great support to us. All the best Team. Go ahead and Keep the same in future. God Bless you all. Thank you.

akasha13
9/26/19

Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!!!

aajays
9/26/19

Hi this is my true experience with Hosting raja. Yes even i too was facing issues from past few days and I had called their support team many time and yes they have responded to my call and asked to wait for a while since there was some issue on their server end.

They support team even called me and updated once my issue is been resolved. I really appreciate their commitment!! Kudo to their support team.

sanaah1
9/23/19

I have been with Hosting raja for around 3 years. I have a cloud hosting package with them and I never had any problems in hosting multiple domains and their service is good. But before using Hostin raja I have used many other hosting providers and their service was not at all good but once after migrating to Hosting raja it's really been great and amazing. And their servers are best with best securities and other features. I am so glad that I moved from my previous hosting company to Hosting raja!

Hosting raja customer support team is also good and they provide quick response and also resolved my issues. I'm also very happy that they even a response to me for via chat when I contacted them. I highly recommend these guys and for people who are looking to host multi-domains.

Tip for consumers: Use them you will never regret

ashuy
9/22/19

I have always had a good experience with Hostingraja and there services.
Very promt and recepective to needs.
A big thanks to them.

aspires1
9/22/19

Don't purchase any kind of services of hosting raja. my server is automatically stop and also his official website is not opening. so don't purchase and waste your money.

karana3
9/20/19

I have tried some web hosting services for my business, but the most reliable one has been hosting raja. I'm really happy to go with hosting raja. I was comparing them with other web hosts and they offer the best value. Their hosting is very nice.

Their support team has answered all the questions even walking me through some of the steps. And the online help is just that helpful. The support team has literally saved my site. They are fast nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. Great team!!! The support team has literally saved my site. They are fast, nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. Great team!!! I would and have recommended Hosting raja to my friends..

mukeshk28
9/19/19

Before 4 days, I bought hosting from hosting raja, then today I faced downtime of 1:30 hours. Even there support Link and official website was also down.

I called hosting raja support number, but three times customer support executive disconnected my call. In fourth attempt one guy attend my call and told me that their is some issue is going on and it will fix in 30 to 40 minutes. After 30 minutes I again called on their support number, same guy picked my call and told me it will take 30 to 40 minutes. Then I told him then please specify correct timming because we have many client hosted on hostingraja. After 20 minute discussion one guy come up on call and told me that their was no issue from hostingraja end. it was from my end. and it automatically working fine.

Even at that time their official website and support was also down. May be they can blame me for the same as well.

Hostingraja please do not promise 99.99% uptime if you guys can not fullfill and even not able to make your website running. It is down from last 2 hours. :)

harpreethk
7/24/19

I really appreciate the good work from hosting Raja support team who yesterday resolved my issue quickly!! Thanks for your support guys!! Keep up this good work.

prakashn6
7/17/19

Hostingraja is a hosting company that knows its business. They are also very good in uptime and their servers are worth their money. You also get some help with patching your server from Hostingraja although you still responsible for the server and you have to admin the server yourself in the end. Because I not using their managed service.

With them i also got very recent versions of PHP and MySQL with my server, which is not the case with all big webhosting companies. As a result of all of that I would say: Hostingraja rocks.

ganeshr14
7/16/19

What a pleasure!!!! I was recommended to Use Hosting raja services by one of friend who is been using their service for over 4 years now! I have been with the same company that has hosted my website since I started it and over the years their service has deteriorated to the point where I was extremely frustrated.

Then I moved my websites to Hosting raja server and the level of service that they provide is a positive surprise. With them it appears that the people you have working for you actually care about "customer service". Keep this up and you might set a new trend for businesses everywhere and internet service providers in particular.

althafa1
7/3/19

Hosting raja is my first ever hosting company which i have used for my website. And I was really scared because I had no experience on how to use or handle my website. But really these are amazing !! Because they have completely taken care of my website. Now its been 5years with them using their service and still they are the best!

Yesterday there was some issues related to Smpt and i none of my mails got received. So called up hosting raja support team and they resolved it on call itself. I really appreciate their work and also recommend them to all!

willsonp
6/22/19

Im very much satisfied for choosing Hosting raja has my hosting provider because yesterday I was facing some serious issue with my hosting account where i cannot add any new email id and it was also showing some data base error!!

So I callled up hosting raja support team and they have had responded to my issue quickly and resolved it within 2hrs. I really appreciate their support team for the wonderful support!! I have been using their vps server for a while which i got for less price and I would also like to recommend their services to all!!

mithunr1
6/21/19

I've been a hosting raja customer for few years and generally pleased with the service. Their support team is patient and thorough, and their features are above average.

To be frank I'm not that web savvy, and i also had very little knowledge about the website and web hosting and thus initially I used to call their support team a lot!! And every time their response was really good. And from the day 1 till today i have not faced any serious issues. And one more thing that I would like to mention here their hosting price which is really good when I compared with other providers. At the end I would like to conclude it by saying that if anyone is looking for a good and the best web hosting solution for their business then you should try Hosting raja...

emmam197
5/24/19

I am a web developer from Mysore and using HostingRaja's Cloud hosting for 2 years and never faced any issues ,but from past few days I was facing Malware issue with my website, started to solve the issues with my own ideas, which didn't work at all, I was so worried, then I contacted the technical team of HostingRaja via the ticket system and they did everything to resolve the issue of my website within one hour, I am super impressed with technical support which is very quick , and also find Hosting Raja most reliable one.

arjunr11
5/23/19

I am a blogger, I am working in this field from the past 2 years and most of my website is ranking well in Google. To rank well in Google the content back-links are plays a vital role not only that I strongly believe that the website must be hosted with high speed and quick web hosting services support is essential. I use to get at least 7k Visitors per day my server is handling very well with my traffic I took unlimited Dedicated hosting plan from HostingRaja, where I got it for very low very price compare to other competitors I did not expect that my server will work so fast and quick. I am very happy with Hosting Raja services and I also recommend my friends and other people to use HostingRaja Servers for there websites.

nagarjunr
5/23/19

I started a business a few years ago and so I started creating my own first website 1 year ago. And I have tried using a lot of hosting services who have offered some good packages and started using those services but I'm not satisfied with their services. And 4 months ago I was searching for a good and decent hosting provider and with good technicians who can solve any kind of issues within minutes and guide properly and then I heard from one of my friends that Hosting Raja is the best VPS server provider and sign up for their VPS plan.

Before that, I read about their company and service feedbacks considering what other people say about their services then only I decided to grab it and transfer my website to their server. Now I have hosted 4 more websites with them.

I love their services because they offer a lot of good products and excellent services and also they have a friendly support team. The support team is always online unlike others, right now I recommend it to all my clients and friends, and continue the good work.

prasannac2
5/14/19

We have had Hostingraj hosting our website for several years now. We have never had any downtime. It has all the features that we where looking for!!

Even their support team are really good and had also responded to our issues quickly, they are also very responsive, polite, and informative. I have always found their support to be excellent, including dealing with some difficult issues around change of ownership of the original ecolodge. Moreover they also represent excellent value for money for hosting packages that include everything I need.

Not thinking of going anywhere else... Also Thank you host papa for the wonderful service!!!! We certainly recommend to those that need hosting but lack the technical skills.

prakruthis
5/3/19

I really want to appreciate the Hosting raja's support team for taking care of my issue!!! Yes, almost for 4 days Hosting raja's support staffs has worked along with me to resolve the issue which i found in my database!!

Initially i was really unhappy with them but after working along with them i found out they are really friendly also well knowledge and also capable to resolve any sort of issues. Also im really happy that my issue has been resolved. And really satisfied with the service and the support given by their team. I would also like to take this opportunity to recommend them to all!!

abhijitchandanm
4/7/19

Hosting raja best hosting provider in India. Also the customer support is very fast. whenever i face any problem they solve it quickly. "ABHI" is a good ,supportive support executive. He solved my problem very quickly . He solve my problem using Anydesk. The hosting raja peoples are really helpful. Definitely i will recommend.

Thanks Abhi and Hosting Raja Team..

priyankap21
3/13/19

Being a blogger previously i have tried many other hosting providers to host my website and I was not really statisfy with their service. Like i said being a blogger i always look for a perfect hosting provider who can really provide me the right and best hosting solution. I even tried some of the top providers but still I was not satisfied because their use to give me good features but when it comes to support they were horrible.

Once i went to one bloggers conference! over there when i was sharing my horrible experience he suggested me to go with Hosting raja. Because even he too using their service for several years now.

Next day I did some research on their service and product which made me convence to buy their dedicated server! Which is also very cheap and also with pretty good features. Also it is fully secured with the latest features!

Even their support team is very helpfull because if i have any issues or query they used to resolve it quickly with perfect solution. And I really loved their good customer support! Now its been 2 years using their service and happy with them and also like to recommend them to for those who is looking for the best hosting provider! Give a try with Hostingraja you will never regret.

kainp
2/24/19

I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.

madhanr
2/24/19

I'm an Online Entrepreneur and I start creating my first website 3 years ago. Moreover i have tried using a lot of other hosting services who have offered some good package but im not satisfied with their services. And 8 mnths ago I was searching for a good and decent hosting provider and then I found out Hosting raja. And sign up for their vps plan.

Before that I even read the thread and I search what other people say about their services then I decided to grab it and transfer one of my website to their server. Now I have hosted 4 more website with them.

I love their services because they offer a lot of good products and excellent services and also they have friendly support team. Support team are always online unlike others, right now I recommend it to all my clients and friends.

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in