HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 163 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HostingRaja most frequently mention support team, best web and service provider. HostingRaja ranks 5th among Domain Registration sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 58.8%

• Their customer/technical support team is outstanding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HostingRaja?

“The best Technical support team.”

Damini D.
11/30/20

I am immensely satisfied with their support and their service. Frankly speaking, am not from the technical or computerized field; I struggled a lot with the set up and the problems of storage and stuff. I learnt many things from Hosting Raja. They help in whatever way they can, the speed of the website was perfect, there was no downtime issues with mine. Since past 6 months I have been using Hosting Raja. I am pleased with their service. Thank you Hosting Raja.

“Worst web hosting server of HostingRaja | must read review of hostingraja do not buy any plan”

Rohit K.
7/28/20

Never and ever go with Hostingraja web hosting, while purchasing plan they are saying that if any technical issue you face we will revert your many but after my site migrated in there server my site was down they are saying that your site was consuming more resources because of this it is not working and asking me to shift in costly plan. If their server is not capable to handle load then they should return our money. Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

support team (44)
daminid
November 30th, 2020

ashwinip14
January 11th, 2021

Hostingraja services are very helpful and received support at the right time.
My website performance was quite low with my previous providers and now after signing
Up with Hostingraja, I can witness a great change in the website performance. Overall
I feel secured hosting my site with Hostingraja. And I'm planning to host my other
Websites as well. Thank you, team members.

rohitk92
July 28th, 2020

Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

jeevanj2
January 15th, 2021

Excellent hosting from HostingRaja. From the time I am with HostingRaja it has been amazing. They are very helpful and reasonable. What I feel is the Support is the best I have seen and always checking in to make sure everything is going good. The best hosting I have ever worked with in my 2 years with website development and is now my go-to hosting company for my sites. I would say Pick HostingRaja, you wont be regretting.

alkaj9
February 12th, 2021

From my experience, HostingRaja offers great service. Their customer support team was the most courteous I have ever come across. They were very patient in listening to all my doubts and cleared all of them. The plans are offered at a great plus too which was very pleasing.

sivac3
December 7th, 2017

I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

Check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

With Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

Provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

I am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center

pratj
January 26th, 2021

It's a fraud company. We run organisations and this people turn our websites down saying as it was reported abuse. We have now switched to another company and no issues yet.
Be aware and don't purchase else your server will be down many times.

Hosting

vikashk33
November 30th, 2020

If you are looking for a hosting service for your website then definitely go for HostingRaja because they provide the best service at a reasonable price also they have the best technical team because they resolve the issue immediately. I am really happy with the services. Keep hosting HostingRaja...

vijays76
April 3rd, 2020

Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown).

But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

Tip for consumers:
good

Products used:
good

nikethanb
January 21st, 2021

From the last 9 months, I am using hostingraja dedicated server with cloud linux and cpanel. They have provided me 100% Uptime, Really appreciate their services and support. We have premium support from them.

meganr157
December 19th, 2019

I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice! Well done Hostingraja.

sivatejay
August 3rd, 2020

Domain was not working after my purchase everything has to be done by a technical support person who doesn't know how to do it. Closes all the tickets without any proper solution/response.

mawiah
June 7th, 2020

I purchased basic server with cpanel at Hostingraja. But after money transaction is done they said they could not provide me cpanel and enforced me to use their fake ovi panel. I raised a ticket to refund my purchase which they ignored. Do not steal.

vijik1
January 20th, 2021

I have previously used a VPS hosting for my Linux operating system, the service to me was good. The speed was great. And I am totally impressed with the Technical support provided by their team.

aliasp
May 19th, 2020

They simply made your server down and they wont respond to chat I had paid for 3 months and its been just 2 weeks. They only respond if its a purchase never ever go with them guys just stay away they only assist for new purchase there support is pathetic and servers are $#*!ty.

I had hosted multiple domains including and they are all down

shivak31
January 20th, 2021

I got really very good support on my welcome day. Even afterwards, the support team was equally responsive to my issues. The website is really fast. The quality is truly good even at entry level scheme. I am a new user to this hosting service.

Tip for consumers:
I am using VPS server from last 1 year. I had a good experience with this service provider from last 1 year

ranij6
January 20th, 2021

Really admirable service by HostingRaja at the cheapest price as compared to other websites. They are providing the fastest dedicated servers in India. M really happy with the services.

jaig3
October 29th, 2019

Good experience with hostingraja. I purchased their unlimited hosting plans and they offered free domain and various other features. As support is very important, their support team are great and available when required. One of the best budget hosting provider, interms of good performance. If you are searching for a low cost and reliable hosting provider then hostingraja will be the right choice.

amikaram
December 5th, 2019

I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.

javida4
December 5th, 2019

Recently switched to this company. And to be frank they are amazing in terms of support, service, hosting plan and a lot more other stuff! Like i said i sign up for their VPS hosting solution for my website it really amazing with the best uptime and also with better speed. Because with my previous hosting provider I was facing a lot of issues related to bandwidth and other stuff but at hosting raja I got all I those features at less provide. And when it comes to supporting Hosting raja has one of the best-supporting team that I have ever experienced because they have provided me quick support with the best solution for the issues that i was facing.

atulb9
September 11th, 2020

They did not deserve one star but I don't have the option to do this. Worst to the worst experience I have. I have bought 2 VPS servers for the eCommerce website or normal website also. But they are don't have basic knowledge of how to set up servers. They do silly mistakes while the new server setup for the client. Also, they provide me blacklisted servers. Our website emails not send or sometimes send but getting blocked due to over quota email sending reason. How is this possible. Max 20 Email going from my e-commerce site. My shared server having a lot of good capacity than this useless VPS hosting. I don't have words to say about problems. So many tickets we raised but still problems were not solved. They waste my money waste my time. I lost a lot of business. I have a long list of problems that I can't explain here. Don't buy products from this website. If you want to listen to my experience call me on *******860 or what's app me on the same.

gautamk7
November 27th, 2019

Hostingraja is a reliable hosting provider. They are very helpful in terms of support. Whenever I have a concern their team is ready to guide me. And hope offer the same support in the future too. Thank you, team.

sprshan
January 9th, 2019

I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.

nishithd1
November 5th, 2020

Hostingraja provides cheap hosting solutions but their hosting never works.
There are lots of error an their system crashes now and then.

Staff though good but lacks technical skill.

karans51
October 16th, 2019

Support is solid, between the chat and email return time is very good. Their team really understand my technical issues and resolves them quickly! They also provided me with their own control panel which is really well designed and a lot better than cpanel as they designed their own custom control panel. I have been with Hostingraja since 2010 and couldn't be happier.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

Have a question about HostingRaja?