HostingRaja.in

HostingRaja.in has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 146 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja.in also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja.in?

“Best hosting website”

Vishal A.
9/27/16

I migrated my hosting account from other hosting company to hosting raja 8 months back as it was told to me by one of my friend that they have a good tech support. I was resistant at the starting but finally I thought to give HostingRaja a try as their prices was cheaper as well as affordable too. Its been more then 8 months now and I am happy to say that they have given me decent hosting service. All small issues are dealt within few minutes after calling them and that's the reason I am putting my time here and writing a good review. Hope they continue the same type of service in future.

“No refund from 6 months, worst customer service”

Rohit c.
8/16/18

It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now. As per their refund policy, the customer is supposed to ask for a refund within one month, and in our case we asked for refund after just a few days. There is no call-back from them as customer support executives asked us to wait for call back. Now it has been a lot of time waiting for their call-back to assist us regarding the issue so we are posting this review. I request all of you do not buy any hosting plan from hostingraja. We bought VPS with dual core 8 GB RAM and still the speed was equivalent to a 512 MB shared hosting plan of our other hosting server provider.

support team (43) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (100) 1 year (10) customer service (6) 6 months (6) service provider (11) issue (59) server (49) 3 websites (4) services (45)
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
meganr157
December 19th, 2019
I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice!! Well done Hostingraja.
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!!!
gautamk7
November 27th, 2019
Hostingraja is a reliable hosting provider. They are very helpful in terms of support. Whenever I have a concern their team is ready to guide me. And hope offer the same support in the future too. Thank you, team.
jaig3
October 29th, 2019
Good experience with hostingraja. I purchased their unlimited hosting plans and they offered free domain and various other features. As support is very important, their support team are great and available when required. One of the best budget hosting provider, interms of good performance. If you are searching for a low cost and reliable hosting provider then hostingraja will be the right choice.
karans51
October 16th, 2019
Support is solid, between the chat and email return time is very good. Their team really understand my technical issues and resolves them quickly! They also provided me with their own control panel which is really well designed and a lot better than cpanel as they designed their own custom control panel. I have been with Hostingraja since 2010 and couldn't be happier.
judahwebsolutionss
October 3rd, 2019
Very Hard working Team. They are always ready to serve the clients. We are their customer for around 7 years. I like their customer service very much. They have Best sales and Service Team with them, especially Sadik and Lakshman are great support to us. All the best Team. Go ahead and Keep the same in future. God Bless you all. Thank you.
aajays
September 26th, 2019
Hi this is my true experience with Hosting raja. Yes even i too was facing issues from past few days and I had called their support team many time and yes they have responded to my call and asked to wait for a while since there was some issue on their server end.

They support team even called me and updated once my issue is been resolved. I really appreciate their commitment!! Kudo to their support team.
ashuy
September 22nd, 2019
I have always had a good experience with Hostingraja and there services.
Very promt and recepective to needs.
A big thanks to them.
prakashn6
July 17th, 2019
Hostingraja is a hosting company that knows its business. They are also very good in uptime and their servers are worth their money. You also get some help with patching your server from Hostingraja although you still responsible for the server and you have to admin the server yourself in the end. Because I not using their managed service.

With them i also got very recent versions of PHP and MySQL with my server, which is not the case with all big webhosting companies. As a result of all of that I would say: Hostingraja rocks.
althafa1
July 3rd, 2019
Hosting raja is my first ever hosting company which i have used for my website. And I was really scared because I had no experience on how to use or handle my website. But really these are amazing !! Because they have completely taken care of my website. Now its been 5years with them using their service and still they are the best!

Yesterday there was some issues related to Smpt and i none of my mails got received. So called up hosting raja support team and they resolved it on call itself. I really appreciate their work and also recommend them to all!
aspires1
September 22nd, 2019
Don't purchase any kind of services of hosting raja. my server is automatically stop and also his official website is not opening. so don't purchase and waste your money.
willsonp
June 22nd, 2019
Im very much satisfied for choosing Hosting raja has my hosting provider because yesterday I was facing some serious issue with my hosting account where i cannot add any new email id and it was also showing some data base error!!

So I callled up hosting raja support team and they have had responded to my issue quickly and resolved it within 2hrs. I really appreciate their support team for the wonderful support!! I have been using their vps server for a while which i got for less price and I would also like to recommend their services to all!!
parthad3
October 12th, 2019
I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan @ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.
harpreethk
July 24th, 2019
I really appreciate the good work from hosting Raja support team who yesterday resolved my issue quickly!! Thanks for your support guys!! Keep up this good work.
emmam197
May 24th, 2019
I am a web developer from Mysore and using HostingRaja's Cloud hosting for 2 years and never faced any issues ,but from past few days I was facing Malware issue with my website, started to solve the issues with my own ideas, which didn't work at all, I was so worried, then I contacted the technical team of HostingRaja via the ticket system and they did everything to resolve the issue of my website within one hour, I am super impressed with technical support which is very quick , and also find Hosting Raja most reliable one.
suryas10
January 18th, 2019
As per my opinion there is no choice other than "Hostingraja. Why ? I have some strong point behind saying that the Hostingraja is good choice for Indian. I have included all my points in my detailed article , which I think, would be a beneficial for you too.

So, I request, before making any decision for hosting partner. Please refer the below article. I am sure you won't be disappointed by reading the valuable points which I included in the article.

Thanks, Surya, Founder, https://www.hostingmall.in
manjular1
January 20th, 2019
Hosting raja is a good host for starting a website. Because recently i have started an online business and have chosen Hosting raja's Vps server. Initially i had some trouble in setting up but now its good. Their server is pretty fast and it is best for small businesses and website like mine with steady traffic. One thing that would like to mention is that - as i said initially i had some problem in setting up! And their supporting team had handled my problems pretty good till now.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good web host for cheap and affordable price.
kainp
February 24th, 2019
I have been using Hostingraja for over a year. I would give them 9/10. They have good support, also value for money plans. There was a bit of performance issue on some occasions on my VPS, but that may be because I have was using some basic plan. And I guess that was the last time where i faced issue.

Even their support team are very good and had helped me at the time of need. Overall worth a switch if you want good economical VPS and want good support.
rishabr
February 12th, 2019
I am a web developer from Mumbai and I have tried many web hostings for my clients from different hosting provider. But after switching to Hosting raja I am very satisfied working with them. And I also find Hosting raja most reliable one.

Their support team are fast, nice and I had never had to wait too long for their answer. It is very easy to use Hosting raja. I can suggest all professionals to try Hosting raja they are really professional web hosting.
abhijitchandanm
April 7th, 2019
Hosting raja best hosting provider in India. Also the customer support is very fast. whenever i face any problem they solve it quickly. "ABHI" is a good ,supportive support executive. He solved my problem very quickly . He solve my problem using Anydesk. The hosting raja peoples are really helpful. Definitely i will recommend.

Thanks Abhi and Hosting Raja Team..
gwaldinc
January 7th, 2019
Hostingraja is the best hosting service provider I have ever used. Previously I have tried many companies, but hostingraja has become my favorite. Their packages are well suitable and the features offered by them are reliable and useful. And moreover their uptime is great and my website speed is excellent.

I am very thankful to hostingraja customer service. And I am very much pleased with the support received from their team members. Their team members are very friendly and solve all my concerns very quickly.
singhm4
January 4th, 2019
Hostingraja is the best place for the Java hosting my website needs java hosting I try so many hosting providers but I was not at all satisfied then one of my friend suggest me hostingraja then I viewed they planes they are less than other competitors. my main consent was about support but from the day I took java hosting and till now they provided me with very good support it been all most 1 year 8 months with hostingraja their service is really nice and pleasing to me. I 100% suggest everyone try hostingraja
sprshan
January 9th, 2019
I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.
suhailm1
November 27th, 2018
HostingRaja services are outstanding. I have tried few hosting companies and hostingraja is one of them. In the beginning, as a newbie had some depressions, but hostingraja has secured a good position within me. Their hosting services are good and the features offered by them are very useful. Previously tried few companies but after coming to hostingraja uptime is perfect. The customer support is excellent. I am very much impressed and happy about the service provided. Hostingraja is the best web hosting service that I have ever used. Thank U.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about HostingRaja.in?