HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 152 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja also ranks 4th among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 55.6%

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all.

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc.
How would you rate HostingRaja?

“Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business!”

Vijay s.
4/3/20

Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown). But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

“Worst web hosting server of HostingRaja | must read review of hostingraja do not buy any plan”

Rohit K.
7/28/20

Never and ever go with Hostingraja web hosting, while purchasing plan they are saying that if any technical issue you face we will revert your many but after my site migrated in there server my site was down they are saying that your site was consuming more resources because of this it is not working and asking me to shift in costly plan. If their server is not capable to handle load then they should return our money. Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

support team (44) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (101) 1 year (10) issue (60) service provider (11) 6 months (6) server (53) 4 years (5) raja services (11) 3 years (6)
rohitk92
July 28th, 2020

Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting
vijays76
April 3rd, 2020

Tip for consumers: good

sivatejay
August 3rd, 2020
Domain was not working after my purchase everything has to be done by a technical support person who doesn't know how to do it. Closes all the tickets without any proper solution/response.
mawiah
June 7th, 2020
I purchased basic server with cpanel at Hostingraja. But after money transaction is done they said they could not provide me cpanel and enforced me to use their fake ovi panel. I raised a ticket to refund my purchase which they ignored. Do not steal.
sivac3
December 7th, 2017
I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

Check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

With Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

Provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

I am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center
aliasp
May 19th, 2020
They simply made your server down and they wont respond to chat I had paid for 3 months and its been just 2 weeks. They only respond if its a purchase never ever go with them guys just stay away they only assist for new purchase there support is pathetic and servers are $#*!ty.

I had hosted multiple domains including and they are all down
meganr157
December 19th, 2019
I've been a Hostingraja customer for 14 months and have been very pleased with their service. I've never noticed any downtime, although there have been a few days in the past year where the connection was a little sluggish. I also use them as my primary email provider now, as well as having my domain registered through them. Really happy with the choice! Well done Hostingraja.
jaig3
October 29th, 2019
Good experience with hostingraja. I purchased their unlimited hosting plans and they offered free domain and various other features. As support is very important, their support team are great and available when required. One of the best budget hosting provider, interms of good performance. If you are searching for a low cost and reliable hosting provider then hostingraja will be the right choice.
atulb9
September 11th, 2020
They did not deserve one star but I don't have the option to do this. Worst to the worst experience I have. I have bought 2 VPS servers for the eCommerce website or normal website also. But they are don't have basic knowledge of how to set up servers. They do silly mistakes while the new server setup for the client. Also, they provide me blacklisted servers. Our website emails not send or sometimes send but getting blocked due to over quota email sending reason. How is this possible. Max 20 Email going from my e-commerce site. My shared server having a lot of good capacity than this useless VPS hosting. I don't have words to say about problems. So many tickets we raised but still problems were not solved. They waste my money waste my time. I lost a lot of business. I have a long list of problems that I can't explain here. Don't buy products from this website. If you want to listen to my experience call me on *******860 or what's app me on the same.
parthad3
October 12th, 2019
I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan@ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.
javida4
December 5th, 2019
Recently switched to this company. And to be frank they are amazing in terms of support, service, hosting plan and a lot more other stuff! Like i said i sign up for their VPS hosting solution for my website it really amazing with the best uptime and also with better speed. Because with my previous hosting provider I was facing a lot of issues related to bandwidth and other stuff but at hosting raja I got all I those features at less provide. And when it comes to supporting Hosting raja has one of the best-supporting team that I have ever experienced because they have provided me quick support with the best solution for the issues that i was facing.
gautamk7
November 27th, 2019
Hostingraja is a reliable hosting provider. They are very helpful in terms of support. Whenever I have a concern their team is ready to guide me. And hope offer the same support in the future too. Thank you, team.
sivam4
December 30th, 2018
This is the worst web hosting provider across whole world I believe. Servers are up for only couple of minutes and remaining hours are completely down. Not even single resource available to give any type of response. Never ever depend on this provider for any type of website. Never assume all clients in their website are correct.if you are serious about your business/website, if you choose HostingRaja they will ruin your website
amikaram
December 5th, 2019
I have been using this hosting for more than two years. Initially, there were problems, but as I understand it, they replaced some equipment and then continued to work perfectly. In addition, the price is very important to me as a blogger. I just don't see the point of overpaying a lot of money when you have a landing page. So for me, these criteria are the most important.
sprshan
January 9th, 2019
I have been hosting my site with hostingraja for nearly 4 years, and the fact is their services are extraordinary. In the beginning, I had very less knowledge about hosting a website, but their support team members were really helpful and guided me in choosing the right packages based on my budget. Performance of my website is also excellent and they offer the best uptime. I am very thankful to hostingraja and their support team members.
manjul12
February 9th, 2018
I have hosted with hostingraja.in, site do not work during peak business hours, site down. I noticed only recently, i requested support several times, no use.

Select a service up at least 99% of time, because we get business only if site is up, apart from this if site is down during google crawling it will reduce the rating of site.

Tip for consumers: select a service up at least 99% of time, because we get business only if site is up, apart from this if site is down during google crawling it will reduce the rating of site.

ravishankars
May 7th, 2018
I've been their customer for last 2-3 years. It's always a painful experience. They don't care about downtime and unfit for this industry segment. I've phased out all my servers after a lot of impact on my business. Please stay away from them if you're serious about your business.
sunilm3
March 22nd, 2016
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
peehus
February 28th, 2018
Forcefully keeps customers engaged so that they cannot leave. Unexpected billing and 99% downtime. Worst Service one can ever get! I would never recommend this to anyone and also trying to leave from my end which is becoming hectic as I am being said to pay a bill before leaving. Even cannot transfer my own domain.
shivs1
Neel s. – HostingRaja Rep
Dear Client,
Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing, Please share your contact details with us so that we can contact you and resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Regards,
HostingRaja Support
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!
gagans4
May 8th, 2018
• Updated review
Since my update on the website. Hosting raja has been calling me and asking me to remove the review. I am not willing to remove the review as it is a genuine review. I have also told them that I will complain to the Information and Technology minister Mr Ravi Shankar Prasad through mail and twitter if they do something to my account.

Tip for consumers: 1. Server down issues looked at in more than 4 hours.
2. Your Email will always be blocked by Gmail if you set up your mail on Hosting Raja. Finally, they will tell you to contact Gmail as they are blocking your mail. We moved to Hostgator with the same domain and our emails started going through.

Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Dedicated Siilver Server slower than shared servers.
April 11th, 2018
• Previous review
Very Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Poor Service and poor server. The worst company you can buy your server from. Be assured of atleast a 2 to 3 hour downtime every few days. Also they will never agree to this downtime ever.

We have a Dedicated Silver Server plan from them. They charged us a hefty fee for a year. We looked at all positive comments which they post themselves and bought the plan. Once you buy the plan your issues start.

They give you poor uptimes, hardly any support and delay issues.

We made email accounts on their server and the mails would end up in spam in gmail. The issue continued for 4 months after which they just removed the incident.

We had to final shift our main website kiryanaoffers.com to another server.

Our app connected to website babynames.net.in is down as I write this message.

Connect with us if you want to see the list of the tickets we have raised to them and the kind of responses we have from them.

Tip for consumers: 1. Poor Servers.
2. Poor Customer Service.
3. Poor Support Staff
4. They Lie about your issue
5. Finally you will go to other hosting company by leaving their money with them.

shails1
April 9th, 2016
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
vijayp12
September 30th, 2016
Hi, We are handling very crucial site for Special Crime Records Bureau, Bihar. We have recently hosted our site with Hosting Raja and found your support very helpful and in time. I must say this is better service than other Indian and international hosting providers we used in the past. Also, I am impressed with the speed of the site and price of your package. I have more coming projects which I am confident that I would be using your service only. Keep up the good work.
karthikeyans2
July 11th, 2018
Very sad about my experience i have purchased dedicated server in hosting raja its very worst service they are giving always reasons not for solution i am purchased 28-06-18 till my server down always they said working working working but still solution not came my company reputation totally spoiled 15+ customers they went other hosting they are very good players for others company. My recommendation Don't go to this hosting raja
neelr2
April 26th, 2016
Excellent Hosting company!. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about HostingRaja?