Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

maryw254
3/6/17
I purchased VPS Hosting plan from Hosting Raja 9 months back, I would say I have gained many new customers after I have started Hosting with hostingraja, even many of my clients have told me that my website is much more faster than it was before. I am happy that whenever I contact. Hosting Raja support members they are quick to respond to my queries be it day or night. I hope they continue to give their good services to me.
manmeetv
2/17/17
Hosting Raja is a No.1 hosting provider company. I am a using hosting Raja services from last 3 years. I found that everything you get here very fast like if you have any problem then your query will resolved very fast. I will suggest for buying new domain or hosting service you should choose only hosting raja. My Domain Name : sellerfriend.in
shushovand
2/15/17
I am using hosting raja for last 1 year. Earlier I was using basic plan. Now I am using Unlimited Plan. I will use business plan in my future. I will not only say that hosting raja is best it is best of best. I am an owner of a Software Development company named Nest Web Infotech. Whenever I face any problem regarding server issue I send a request to hosting raja to resolve my issue they fix the issue with 1 hour. I am happy with Hosting Raja.
balvantj
2/14/17
I am blessed with having found the best Web Hosting company ever. Great service, great hosting, and the staff are amazing. Everyone I refer to them loves them as much as I do. I have been with them so long I cannot remember when I was not. When I started out I was with free hosting service by another company, but the tech and hosting support was just not there. I design on evenings and weekends and Hosting Raja get back to me on my time when I (and my clients) need them. Great packages, your site is never down and you can count on your clients always being able to find you. Just does not get better than this company. Sincerely, http://www.amarugujarat.org VPS Hosting Balvant Jat
sathiyab
2/12/17
I purchased an unlimited hosting plan from Hosting Raja 6 months back, I must say their prices are cheap than rest of the web hosting providers. They have a pretty good technical support which has always assisted me whenever I contacted them. Hosting Raja is undoubtedly a better option in India for web hosting services.
arunk36
2/10/17
hostingraja.in is a fraud company, FATHIMA is a big liar. She had done very wrong with me.
They have offered me Rs. 1500 for domain windows hosting. But after payment they given me only hosting and no domain with that.
savios
11/8/16
I purchased Java hosting plan from HostingRaja, its been 1.6 years with them and I would congratulate them for their good support they provided me all throughout this period.
I wish them best wishes for the future.
sathishk13
11/4/16
I recently had an issue while upgrading my website. Whenever I went to work in the control panel, I was being knocked off, and then would not be able to access the CP for hours. This kept happening every time I went to work! I reported the problem to the support team at Hosting Raja and in a jiffy, they resolved the problem. Or so I thought. However, in less than an hour of getting back to work, I was knocked off again!

This time around, support took time to attend to the issue. They ran tests on the server, on my IP and other areas and told me that there was no issue from their end. Most importantly, they told me that the issue I was facing was due to a fault at my ISPs end.

I reported the same to my Internet Service Provider. They got on the job, took over a week running tests etc., and finally came up with a permanent solution. Since then I have had no problem and my site was soon up and running! If not for the support team at Hosting Raja, I would never have known the issue was with my ISP and might have moved on. I heartily thank Hosting Raja, particularly their support team!
harshag1
10/21/16
I am using their service from past 2 years for my website and happy with the service and i give thumb up for their support team. whenever i have problem they have helped me...i was suffering from the service of local hosting provider, but when I moved to hosting raja everything was ease to me..becuase i get help whenever i need, that was what every website owner needs..
vijayp12
9/30/16
Hi, We are handling very crucial site for Special Crime Records Bureau, Bihar. We have recently hosted our site with Hosting Raja and found your support very helpful and in time. I must say this is better service than other Indian and international hosting providers we used in the past. Also, I am impressed with the speed of the site and price of your package. I have more coming projects which I am confident that I would be using your service only. Keep up the good work.
vishala3
9/27/16
I migrated my hosting account from other hosting company to hosting raja 8 months back as it was told to me by one of my friend that they have a good tech support. I was resistant at the starting but finally I thought to give HostingRaja a try as their prices was cheaper as well as affordable too. Its been more then 8 months now and I am happy to say that they have given me decent hosting service. All small issues are dealt within few minutes after calling them and that's the reason I am putting my time here and writing a good review. Hope they continue the same type of service in future.
shobhitg
9/25/16
I am a pro developer and reseller using Hosting Raja for several months. I am writing this review to help you decide what is best for you. This is not a personal attack or favor on hosting raja, its simple based on experience I had with them. Here is my experience of various services they provided to me:

UPDATE April 2016: Hostingraja.in is a bunch of cheaters and misleading people who just know how to loot . They never solved technical issues and kept websites non-working . They sent emails that my reseller account DUE DATE is 21st April but suspended my account on 20th Midnight because of which I could not download my websites. Even their chat person said I could take backup till 21st evening but they are just misleaders. Now, they are demanding Rs. 1000 per website backup and refusing to activate my account temporarily. In India, companies and even Electricity, Water, Mobile bills take action after due date but these looters are just weird. I am planning to put up a court case against them in consumer court. I recommend everyone to stay away from them adn look for some company who is really trustable. I donot work with Quick2Host right now but still they are so good and supportive that I am planning to rejoin them for some services.
Also they closed affiliate account without any prior information in which I had an earning of around 500 Rs.

SO MY WORDS: STAY APART MILES AWAY FROM HOSTINGRAJA.

1. Domain: They provide attractive deals along with the affiliate bonus option which makes them a cheap and attractive choice for domain purchasing.(5 Stars).

2. Hosting: They provide attractive hosting deals and resources which again makes them a very cheap and attractive choice in Web hosting.(4 Stars).

3. Server Speed: The websites provide a better loading speed in comparison to my provider.(3 Stars)

4. Uptime: Servers are running really good and take a break for max 4-5 minutes, and that too after long intervals but still there is room for betterment. The frequency of downtimes should be reduced.(3 Stars)

5. Sales Support: Their sales support is good. As far as you are looking to purchase something or you are doing a payment, they are good.(3 Stars).

6. Email Management: This is where I found this company really lacking in. They said that they are providing high quality email service free with their hosting and they also say it is the same Email service they provide as a separate Business Email service too. Convinced with it, I moved all the client websites to their server and created some email accounts for them, even for my own business website and Bannggggg: The dreams of Hosting raja being high quality service provider got shattered. I found their email service to be highly unstable and useless. Inbox not getting emails. Junk Folder not getting emails. Junk folder not getting opened etc. etc. Even their team was not able to resolve the issues in working days and just kept on giving excuses. Worst of all, they send email from their mail ids, emails reached and they claim the issues resolved like they are my prospective clients and will purchase services from me. Truly Disappointed. This forces me to purchase server from another company and move websites their because website is nothing without business email.(0 Stars).

7. Database Management: This comes to a cheating now. An autoincrement column in my database is jumping to 1000 instead of 1 whenever their is a failover/server restart and they tell me to rectify my code. Their tech team is such foolish that hey think I can send value to an autoincrement column from my c# code. I mean what is "Auto" in the "autoincrement" if I am sending the value from the coding and making a coding mistake? Totally insensible. To add up, they say if the 1000 jumps will make the database column to take up more space due to bigger values, then I should purchase a VPS immediately.Instead of resolving a issue, they want me to invest more and pay them. Thats cheating.(0 Stars)

8. Live Chat support: Really terrible. They come into chat whenever they want and they run out of the chat by leaving conversation whenever they want. Another agent may or my not join another session, and bye chance if they do, you will need to repeat the whole story again and again new agent leaves and another new comes in and this goes frustrating.(1 Star).

9. Technical Support: Now this really counts negative stars for them. They really dont know about technical. What they can do is just click on some buttons in their panels and resolve minor issues like DNS settings, Hosting settings, etc. When your website really needs a technical support, they raise their hands. Worst of all, to every message you add in ticket, their reply will be that your Issue has been resolved without asking you whether it has been resolved or not. My Email related ticket has 60+ messages in 5 days, Email related ticket has 24 Posts and a Domain settings took 5 days with 30+ Posts. Email and Database issues still unresolved. So, when there are technical issues, they dont know how to help. They just keep on putting false claims that issue has been resolved without even asking from you about it. Its only you who has to rush after them. Weird.(1 Star).

Bottom Line: If you are a newbie and need only small static website to be uploaded, then HostingRaja is your best bet. If you are going to do business and need technical consistencies, then better opt for someone else.

Tip for consumers: WORST COMPANY. DONT GO FOR IT.

shivanis6
9/21/16
HostingRaja has helped me in putting my website on internet and making it live, they have an awesome customer support staff which can be contacted anytime 24/7 hrs and
has a vast knowledge and expertise on web hosting and website creation. My website speed is very good and has never faced any downtime issue. This is the best and affordable place to get world class web hosting solution for all kind of websites as well as businesses.
I would recommend hosting raja to everyone looking for affordable web hosting services for there website.
shivk9
8/9/16
Web Hosting services provided by Hosting Raja is good, they have given me a good web hosting service till date, i have a shared hosting account with them from the past 9 months and my website has never faced any downtime or slow website speed issue.
munishk2
8/8/16
We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all . Hosting Raja's website is very easy to navigate and also very simple to use. Hosting and domain Prices are very good and affordable as compare to other hosting companies..
bhaumiks
8/6/16
I have many websites and multiple hosting accounts with hosting providers. I just gave hostingraja a try due to its competitive rate.

They are very quick to respond and I bought very quickly but then starts actual misery! Here is my experience :

- They have very limited technology advancement and security. Your website will suffer from attacks.
- If you just call their customer service, they are fast to pick up the call but they just promise that they will solve the issue & never look into it.
- Their server are slow and filters are blocking essential functionality. When I called them they say it's security!!!... Seriously, is this your answer?
- They don't pay attention to issue. They just keep on speaking narrated answers! Pathetic customer service!

I just left my account even without asking for refund. I can't imagine what I have to go through for refund if already bought services are such poor. I don't want to waste my time anymore.

I had gone through review sites before buying & surprisingly review was good everywhere. I guess this is their marketing trick to put misleading reviews on sites.

Anyways I am just making sure others don't suffer due to this false marketing.
Response from Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative
We tried to reach you but we are not able to find your contact details. As we can see there is no ticket by your name we are not able to solve your issue. Please share your contact details as soon as possible.
jeevans5
6/17/16
I purchased windows hosting plan from Hosting Raja, its been 2 years, and I would say they have given a good service so far. Their technical team is brilliant always ready to assist me in late hours too. I would say all indian websites should try hosting raja.
subrahmanyamc
5/5/16
I am not a kind of person who writes reviews of the products or services. Once I wrote a review few years back when I was really pissed off by one of the online shopping brands. But this time for the first time in my life, I am writing good words for one of the web hosting service providers in India, in my point of view even good things should always be appreciated.
I am a kind of person who doesn't have any technical knowledge, but I wanted to have my own website which I could manage. I searched for it on the internet and Hosting Raja was the brand that I chose, I would say I don't have any regrets up till now but only good things to mention about them. They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them. I would say my website is in safe hands and HostingRaja services gives me good reason to smile, as my website works fine with them.
sahilj
5/4/16
When I purchased Hosting from Hosting Raja at the initial stage I faced few issues my website was not working and I was facing lot problem with it. Then I contacted Hosting Raja technical team they one of their team member resolved it but after few days The same problem raised again this time I contacted a senior member of their team and finally it was resolved and now my website is working smoothly. I really appreciate their dedications and patience which technical team of Hosting Raja show towards their customers.
neelr2
4/26/16
Excellent Hosting company!!!.. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.
shivangis1
4/19/16
Hosting Raja is a great service provider, There hosting offers are great, as well as their support is very friendly,they always handle the problems efficiently, kindly and promptly.
It is a very stable hosting provider for practically anything, their hosting packages are affordable and fit all boxes and suite all needs. I shall continue using HostingRaja forever.
shams15
4/19/16
Very satisfied with the web Hosting and domain registration service I got from HostingRaja. With them for since 3 years and very happy.
The best part of their service is that support is quite responsive and talways eager to solve clients issue.
I highly recommend Hosting Raja.
shailyanac
4/16/16
what a name, hosting raja, means you are the king of hosting, i would rather say it scamraja. this company is making fool to their clients by offering them 40,50, and upto 60% discounted pricing. they even help you to move in and once it is done, you would see the real face. they would show you a gold and then it would become a stone to get on client face. they start giving excuses of usage, ram, cpu, upgrade now or terminating account....what the hell is this....... 3rd class hosting company....... WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........
shails1
4/9/16
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
vijayr3
4/7/16
I used to host my website from big rock but their support was nil and I always had issues with my website. I was so much depressed that I took the opinion of my friends and they asked me to Host my website from HostingRaja as they are the best web hosting providers in India.
I was reluctant at first b'coz of my bad experiences with other company. I called HostingRaja and they agreed to host my website at a cheaper price that what I was paying before. I gave it a try and started hosting my website from them. It's been more than 8 months now. My website is working fine with now downtime.
They are providing a good Technical support as well which helps me to contact them at any point of time. On the whole HostingRaja services are better than other web hosts and they can rightly be called the best web hosting provider in India.

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in