They have offered me Rs. 1500 for domain windows hosting. But after payment they given me only hosting and no domain with that.
I wish them best wishes for the future.
This time around, support took time to attend to the issue. They ran tests on the server, on my IP and other areas and told me that there was no issue from their end. Most importantly, they told me that the issue I was facing was due to a fault at my ISPs end.
I reported the same to my Internet Service Provider. They got on the job, took over a week running tests etc., and finally came up with a permanent solution. Since then I have had no problem and my site was soon up and running! If not for the support team at Hosting Raja, I would never have known the issue was with my ISP and might have moved on. I heartily thank Hosting Raja, particularly their support team!
UPDATE April 2016: Hostingraja.in is a bunch of cheaters and misleading people who just know how to loot . They never solved technical issues and kept websites non-working . They sent emails that my reseller account DUE DATE is 21st April but suspended my account on 20th Midnight because of which I could not download my websites. Even their chat person said I could take backup till 21st evening but they are just misleaders. Now, they are demanding Rs. 1000 per website backup and refusing to activate my account temporarily. In India, companies and even Electricity, Water, Mobile bills take action after due date but these looters are just weird. I am planning to put up a court case against them in consumer court. I recommend everyone to stay away from them adn look for some company who is really trustable. I donot work with Quick2Host right now but still they are so good and supportive that I am planning to rejoin them for some services.
Also they closed affiliate account without any prior information in which I had an earning of around 500 Rs.
SO MY WORDS: STAY APART MILES AWAY FROM HOSTINGRAJA.
1. Domain: They provide attractive deals along with the affiliate bonus option which makes them a cheap and attractive choice for domain purchasing.(5 Stars).
2. Hosting: They provide attractive hosting deals and resources which again makes them a very cheap and attractive choice in Web hosting.(4 Stars).
3. Server Speed: The websites provide a better loading speed in comparison to my provider.(3 Stars)
4. Uptime: Servers are running really good and take a break for max 4-5 minutes, and that too after long intervals but still there is room for betterment. The frequency of downtimes should be reduced.(3 Stars)
5. Sales Support: Their sales support is good. As far as you are looking to purchase something or you are doing a payment, they are good.(3 Stars).
6. Email Management: This is where I found this company really lacking in. They said that they are providing high quality email service free with their hosting and they also say it is the same Email service they provide as a separate Business Email service too. Convinced with it, I moved all the client websites to their server and created some email accounts for them, even for my own business website and Bannggggg: The dreams of Hosting raja being high quality service provider got shattered. I found their email service to be highly unstable and useless. Inbox not getting emails. Junk Folder not getting emails. Junk folder not getting opened etc. etc. Even their team was not able to resolve the issues in working days and just kept on giving excuses. Worst of all, they send email from their mail ids, emails reached and they claim the issues resolved like they are my prospective clients and will purchase services from me. Truly Disappointed. This forces me to purchase server from another company and move websites their because website is nothing without business email.(0 Stars).
7. Database Management: This comes to a cheating now. An autoincrement column in my database is jumping to 1000 instead of 1 whenever their is a failover/server restart and they tell me to rectify my code. Their tech team is such foolish that hey think I can send value to an autoincrement column from my c# code. I mean what is "Auto" in the "autoincrement" if I am sending the value from the coding and making a coding mistake? Totally insensible. To add up, they say if the 1000 jumps will make the database column to take up more space due to bigger values, then I should purchase a VPS immediately.Instead of resolving a issue, they want me to invest more and pay them. Thats cheating.(0 Stars)
8. Live Chat support: Really terrible. They come into chat whenever they want and they run out of the chat by leaving conversation whenever they want. Another agent may or my not join another session, and bye chance if they do, you will need to repeat the whole story again and again new agent leaves and another new comes in and this goes frustrating.(1 Star).
9. Technical Support: Now this really counts negative stars for them. They really dont know about technical. What they can do is just click on some buttons in their panels and resolve minor issues like DNS settings, Hosting settings, etc. When your website really needs a technical support, they raise their hands. Worst of all, to every message you add in ticket, their reply will be that your Issue has been resolved without asking you whether it has been resolved or not. My Email related ticket has 60+ messages in 5 days, Email related ticket has 24 Posts and a Domain settings took 5 days with 30+ Posts. Email and Database issues still unresolved. So, when there are technical issues, they dont know how to help. They just keep on putting false claims that issue has been resolved without even asking from you about it. Its only you who has to rush after them. Weird.(1 Star).
Bottom Line: If you are a newbie and need only small static website to be uploaded, then HostingRaja is your best bet. If you are going to do business and need technical consistencies, then better opt for someone else.
Tip for consumers: WORST COMPANY. DONT GO FOR IT.
has a vast knowledge and expertise on web hosting and website creation. My website speed is very good and has never faced any downtime issue. This is the best and affordable place to get world class web hosting solution for all kind of websites as well as businesses.
I would recommend hosting raja to everyone looking for affordable web hosting services for there website.
They are very quick to respond and I bought very quickly but then starts actual misery! Here is my experience :
- They have very limited technology advancement and security. Your website will suffer from attacks.
- If you just call their customer service, they are fast to pick up the call but they just promise that they will solve the issue & never look into it.
- Their server are slow and filters are blocking essential functionality. When I called them they say it's security!!!... Seriously, is this your answer?
- They don't pay attention to issue. They just keep on speaking narrated answers! Pathetic customer service!
I just left my account even without asking for refund. I can't imagine what I have to go through for refund if already bought services are such poor. I don't want to waste my time anymore.
I had gone through review sites before buying & surprisingly review was good everywhere. I guess this is their marketing trick to put misleading reviews on sites.
Anyways I am just making sure others don't suffer due to this false marketing.
I am a kind of person who doesn't have any technical knowledge, but I wanted to have my own website which I could manage. I searched for it on the internet and Hosting Raja was the brand that I chose, I would say I don't have any regrets up till now but only good things to mention about them. They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them. I would say my website is in safe hands and HostingRaja services gives me good reason to smile, as my website works fine with them.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.
It is a very stable hosting provider for practically anything, their hosting packages are affordable and fit all boxes and suite all needs. I shall continue using HostingRaja forever.
The best part of their service is that support is quite responsive and talways eager to solve clients issue.
I highly recommend Hosting Raja.
I was reluctant at first b'coz of my bad experiences with other company. I called HostingRaja and they agreed to host my website at a cheaper price that what I was paying before. I gave it a try and started hosting my website from them. It's been more than 8 months now. My website is working fine with now downtime.
They are providing a good Technical support as well which helps me to contact them at any point of time. On the whole HostingRaja services are better than other web hosts and they can rightly be called the best web hosting provider in India.
Customer Questions & Answers
Votes Thanks for voting!
I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them
Votes Thanks for voting!
Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in
Votes Thanks for voting!
I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue