Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

keyurp1
4/7/16
Here is my experience with HostingRaja.in after using it for two of my websites for more then one long year, all I say that HostingRaja did great things for me and my website never went down, I have Premium SME plan of their hostinge which provides me Unlimited web space, Bandwidth, email accounts and domains.

Good things about Hosting Raja -

Good customer/technical support available 24/7, they know the value of customers very well.
Toll free number to get instant help via Phone. 24/7 Live chat support
Easy to use cPanel access to manage website.
Fast loading speed of website.
many power packed features in cPanel to manage a website like website free website builder, Traffic and visitor reporting and code compression which help websites to load more fast.

Hope this review will help you to choose best web hosting for you.
jeevans3
4/7/16
I am a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years and Using their Cloud server for my websites. There were some issue I was facing with my website and my web developer was not able to fix that issue.
So I contacted the technical support of HostingRaja and they fuxed the issue I was facing with my website in jusr few minutes, I was so happy, but after few days I started facing the same issue, again I contacted their customer support team and informed them about the issue. They asked apologies for the inconvenience I faced

This time they took some extra time to fix the issue I was facing and now everything is working perfectly fine.

I could have wrote negative review on the same day I faced the issue with my website but because of the fast and responsive support I got from HostingRaja support team I dodn't write any negative review.

Being a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years I would happily say they have one of the best techical support team because their are several hosting companies don't provider proper support.
bharats3
4/6/16
I Started with this company with unlimited plan which state i can use their Hosting Unlimited. In last 2-3 months they started giving me problem . Stopping my official emails over and over again. What happen was devastating when i came to office Monday morning . They Stopped everything work on my Cpanel from emails to my clients projects.

They said i am excessively using Inodes i told them i got no warning form them about this and you guys changed everything over night . Their executive told me on phone that they upgrade their server though it is there now and that's why its causing your issues . They told me i have to upgrade and have to purchase VPS from them . I asked for second option they said i need to delete files and emails . I started doing but end of the day i realized its impossible to delete everything and it still wont bring so called inodes to desired limit to meet their term which they put on me over night .

They were keep focusing and were trying to make upgrade my plan so they can steal money from me . I made my mind to move my hosting to other hosting provider . i bought the other provider hosting and moved all my emails to that and pointed domain .

This was not the end of story . I had to download all my project from their server and reupload to new hosting provider since i came in morning again to process this task . I could not login to cpanel. They blocked my access and told me i am using excessive disk . I Said okay . They again forced me to upgrade over telephonic conversation with them . I said i dont want to use their services and rather want my files which you guys illegally holding . they said they need to talk to their manager . I said rather give me access to download or give me links to download either way .

but so far none of my request have been processed and i am keep calling them and sending them email but no response from last 4 days .

this is insane and very harassing i want someone to read out this and help me out get my files from this company.

domain : onwaystore.com
contact : *******293
rohiniv1
4/1/16
Web Hosting services of Hosting Raja has improved a lot in the past year, mainly the technical support. I have 6 domains hosted from them as they are comparatively cheaper than other web hosting providers. I had few issues of downtime with one of my website when I contacted them they told I have to upgrade my Hosting package as the number of visitors have increased in huge numbers. As i have ungraded it my website is working fine now. I would say they are the most prompt web hosting providers who are ready to deal with any issue arising.
sunilm3
3/22/16
I saw one of the advertisement of HostingRaja in Google, 40% off on Hosting, then I searched for hosting raja reviews, I found many bad as well as good reviews about their services. I was little bit worried while choosing HostingRaja as web Hosting partner for my website because I saw many bad reviews about their services, But After using services of HostingRaja for 6 months, I can assure you that Hostingraja at present is the best web hosting provider in India. We can talk to the technical support team anytime, they will fix all type of your issues related to Hosting asap.
bilvas
3/20/16
I have 6 domains and 3 websites hosted with HostingRaja. I always buy products from Indian company.

So after doing a research, other players such as bluehost and godaddy are USA based company.

So I decided to go with Indian based hosting company, to my surprise the service is very good.

Its been my 15th month of doing business with them, I am very happy with their service.

Especially I loved their technical support because they have solution for everything and they are ready to help you any time.
pawand
11/27/15
"Great hosting and superb customer support!"

I accidentally choosed Hosting Raja for one of my domain www.bloggingmeans.com and its 2 months but I never faced downtime issue and moreover speed of my website is too fast even my visitor are commenting for same on my website, the hosting has been great and the customer service top notch.

I've found any issues have been quickly dealt with quickly and efficiently and they have gone out of there way to help in times when it's been needed such as when we've needed a backup of our site uploaded. It's normal for my emails to be answered in minutes and the issue fixed a few minutes after that.

I would highly recommended them as your hosting provider and look forward to continuing using them.
harshado
11/7/15
I have purchased a windows web hosting plan in which i can host 10 website from hosting raja, this company has a very poor quality of technical support, following are the issue that i have faced with this company (Call me on *******539 for official confirmation of the below mentioned issue) (Never ever purchase any service from hosting raja - they offer everything at cheaper rate but very worst in support)

1. Every time we raise a ticket related to server issue - the technical team replies that it is coding issue and contact your developer. The same website when hosted on bigrock and godaddy works properly. Then I have to explain that same website is working on other server and then they make changes in the server. Till now we have never deployed any website without raising a ticket, for every deployment of website there is some or the other issue and the technical team is the dumbest people you will ever find in the world.

2. website is not accessible 2-5 times on daily basis, we have to call back to hosting raja team to up the website. Each call takes atleast 20 mins.

3. Email service - I have created around 45 emails id, till now 2 times all my emails was deleted by hosting raja without any prior intimation, the email service was stopped and all our important emails were deleted. Hosting raja support team is not having any reason for this deletion
syedi1
9/30/15
I was shopping for Hosting and the rep provided an amazing deal.. I am always too good to be true SHOCKER.. googled up to review... I asked him whos In Montreal..?? I requested him to tell me if there is genuine problem as the hosting is for a Political Leader.. and if anything happens they would be at the office. He hung up the chat on me... TOTALLY DISCONNECTED without acknowledging the fact that I spent over 10 mins over a chat... I called the NUMBER... and guess what.. ITS A MOBILE on which they take calls.. I just saved the time I would have spent chasing them in the future...
jatins1
9/1/15
Hosting Raja is one of the crap provider.

I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc.. I had never issue with that but since I have registered Hosting Raja, my customers getting too much problem even accessing the website. I am running online store and couple of customers had issue where due to server error they ordered and paid same product twice. Thank god my PayPal had the amount and so I could refund him. Otherwise PayPal do auto withdraw for Indian account and you can never pay back.

Their support is BIG CRAP. They will always ask you to call if you are not in India. LOL, we pay them and also pay to get support? What a crap.

They had never resolved my issue but instead they promote their higher package. BIG LOL. they are so petty and money minded people. They will even never reply to your ticket or on chat if you will ask them to PROVIDE YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THEIR CRAP SERVER AND SERVICE.

THIS IS BIG ONE:
THEY WILL NEVER EVER REPLY TO YOUR TICKET OR ON CHAT, IF YOU EVER ASK THEM TO REFUND YOU FOR THEIR CRAP SERVER AND SERVICE.

Hosting Raja (hostingraja) is the crap hosting provider. Do not ever go with this guyz. There is a huge possibility to loose your customer's trust and business.

Tip for consumers: If you are using their server, it is good idea to move soon as possible. I am facing too much issues with my online store which is affecting my business and customer trust. I am going to move soon.

Also they will never get back to you if you ask refund. They are real crap in hosting service.

annayaa
7/30/15
I have been Hosting Raja's Customer from long time. The best feature which they provide there customer with is the best technical support 24*7. I am one of their happy customer and would like to recommend others for this.
lindan19
12/11/14
I am in India and i wanted a local hosting provider for local website.This company Hosting Raja claims to be the top company in hosting Indian websites.Its all wrong,They lie through their teeth.They have the most un-professional staff.
Their servers are even more horrible than their service and support.They are actually re-sellers for few companies in Montreal.I will not recommend this hosting provider to anyone in India or any other part of the world
As i was not happy with them, I requested them a refund but they never did.

Tip for consumers: just dont buy anything from http://hostingraja.in and if you do have to buy then ask them to sign an agreement

rajatm1
11/10/14
The most pathetic service i have experienced in my life. They are almost like the govt. offices of India. everything over the internet seems like a hoax or fake. LIVE chat is scam, there is no one live other than you. The after sales support is worst than the worst. u will keep trying there numbers, NO ANSWER or busy almost all the numbers every time. They are a bunch of dupers posting fake reviews everywhere to trick customers in. Uyou use there service once and u are bound to repent for your whole life. JUST DONT GET INTO THAT
rajeshw2
7/17/14
Most of the comments written by either hostingraja employees or paid review writers, I challenge all of the above to share their website here. I a new customer with them and after going through these reviews, I opted their hosting. This is the second month and the service is very poor. The site always shows the live chat is on, but you will not get anyone to chat even if you wait for hours. When I write this review my site is down for more than 3 hours. And the hosting raja team said they are having network issues. I have the latest uptime monitor and I can see whether my site is up or not. The paid review writers should think once again whether they should take this money and write like this
ananyar
4/2/14
Hosting raja - best hosting & domain name registration company in India.
adhivikar
9/25/12
I m also happy with hosting services ..I'm really wonder with the Hostingraja customer support service. thanks
zitam
9/25/12
HostingRaja is one of the Best and Amazing web Hosting Companies in India. They services have been good and excellent. They are reliable to their services..

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in