Canspace.ca

Canspace.ca has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Canspace.ca also ranks 47th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Canspace.ca?

“Great host for a small business”

Andrew R.
3/4/20

We just finished moving our entire company over to CanSpace and the process was smooth and efficient. We have about 15 staff using their email accounts regularly, so it was extremely important to us to make sure everything was migrated correctly and that there was no downtime. Their sales staff are great and immediately alleviated all of my concerns - they were very knowledgeable and held out hands throughout the entire process. Could not be happier.

“My experience is bad”

SUZETTE D.
1/2/20

Not user friendly. Non intuitive. No tutorials. Irritating. You will be having to be on chat 24/7 until your setup is done. It's really great when somebody tells you to go to WordPress through a web address and you get there and have to try the login 15 different ways and then you go back and have another chat and tell them it's not working and they are like oh here is another way and you are like excuse me but why did you make me go through that. Also there is a review on this site that is identical to a review posted on another site which seems completely fake I am not sure all these glowing reviews are entirely authentic. Seems a little too positive especially given the fact that that I am sitting here really irritated at what I have been experiencing. This is my second site with them and I thought it would be easier because the first was painful but it is such a bad illogical clumsy set up that no it is just as frustrating the second time around.

andrewr680
March 4th, 2020
stevej375
December 25th, 2019
Great option for web hosting in Canada. My needs were basic and I'm only paying a few bucks a month, but they treated me very professionally and walked me very patiently through the entire process of getting my site up and running. They even reached out a few days later to ask how everything was going! My site is running smoothly now and I'm looking forward to building it up more. Great experience here.
alih265
January 22nd, 2020
I was with a really cheap provider and let's just say I was getting what I was paying for. I switched to CanSpace about a month ago - I'm paying a few dollars more a month but now my site is flying. I never realized Wordpress was not supposed to be so slow. They also helped me install some caching plugins and set up CloudFlare, which has made a massive difference. They definitely know Wordpress and I would recommend them to anyone hosting a Wordpress site.
gregc334
March 27th, 2020
As a result of the coronavirus crisis we have (temporarily) moved all our operations online and needed to beef up our website. We were paying a fortune with our last host and site speeds were terrible and costing us business. We switched to CanSpace and within a day they had us fully migrated. We are actually paying LESS than before, and our site is performing way better. The migration was a pretty complicated one as we weren't even coming from a cPanel-based host, but they did it all for free and everything is working 100%.
leeq4
September 26th, 2019
It's only been a short while, but so far so good. I had no problems getting everything set up, and their control panel comes with a ton of free features (1-click installation being the particularly useful one). Prices are great and support has been fast and very friendly. I'm happy with my choice and definitely recommend these guys for hosting.
brandoni17
November 20th, 2019
I was referred to CanSpace by a friend who has been with them for several years. I was having email issues with my old host as a ton of people were not receiving my emails. Switching to CanSpace resolved this completely and I no longer have to wonder whether or not someone received my email. Site migration went smoothly as well.
stafanep
May 25th, 2019
Had my domains with canspace for many years and finally decided to move my hosting over as well after a ton of ongoing issues with my last host. Their tech support held my hand during the whole migration process and have been 10x more responsive than my last hosting provider. They even helped me update and customize my theme which is really above and beyond what I was expecting. Kudos to the whole CanSpace support team - I can't recommend these guys enough!
andrzejk12
June 14th, 2019
Canspace has been awesome from the start - highly recommend their services. I'm building a site using OpenCart and am brand new to all of this. Whenever I call support for tips or advice they are always super kind and easy to talk to, and most importantly - very helpful. They are never in a rush to get me off the phone and without their help I never would have gotten this site online. Prices are great and they charge in Canadian dollars which is also great for me. Thanks so much guys.. I appreciate your professionalism and all the help you've given me!
suzetted9
January 2nd, 2020
hermanw20
July 24th, 2019
Two months in with CanSpace and have nothing but great things to say. Tech support is great, prices are great, and server speeds are excellent. Had no problems at all getting everything setup and moved over from my previous host. I was beginning to think that my site was just supposed to load slowly (this is what my previous provider was trying to tell me), but it's clear I just made a poor choice with my previous hosting provider. Everything is now loading super fast!
firezj
April 24th, 2019
I gave CanSpace a call and they answered on the first ring, walked me through the migration process of my Wordpress blog from my current provider to them, and even helped me diagnose some performance issues before I had switched to them. I signed up shortly after the call and they had me switched over within a few hours and gave me a followup call when everything was done, which was a great gesture. Their live chat guys are great and always around when you need them, and their prices are very competitive. Nice to be back with a Canadian company as well.
jans311
March 27th, 2019
We have a pretty resource-intensive Joomla site, and over the last few years it had been loading more and more slowly with our previous provider. Some of our pages were taking nearly 5 seconds to come up. We wanted to keep our business in Canada and saw that CanSpace came highly recommended. After a lengthy call with one of their support agents I felt confident, so we went ahead and made the plunge. I expected the migration to take weeks of back and forth, but they had everything migrated and running flawlessly the same day, and literally 10x faster than our previous host. Support has always been there when we've needed it, which has been admittedly not very often. Overall a great experience and we will be moving more sites to them in the future.
scottieg7
February 21st, 2019
I've been wanting to bring my business back within Canadian borders for a variety of reasons. Was hosting on AWS for a while but was overkill for my needs and wanted to remove any administration overhead. After a fair amount of research I settled on CanSpace and the experience has been very positive so far. I started by picking my "top 5" Canadian hosts and calling them all. Any host that didn't answer or didn't give me solid answers was eliminated. CanSpace handled my migration for me as promised, and they had everything up and running on their end within 2 hours of me signing up. Support has been solid, speed has been great, and I'm happy to be paying in Canadian dollars again. It's only been about 3 weeks so far, but based on everything I have seen I'm giving them a solid two thumbs up.
derekw213
December 11th, 2018
Finally I've found a suitable option for hosting my web sites here in Canada and also for registering .ca domains. It took me weeks of research to choose canspace.ca - I compared over 10 hosts, their pricing, features, tools, resources, feedbacks, reviews etc. I even called each of them myself to test the response times. I've been very happy with canspace so far and would like to thank their team... I really can't say enough wonderful things about their technical support (they helped me setup my website, installed Wordpress for me as well as my theme, everything I needed - spent over 2 hours to get everything done). They truly care about your well being and are such polite people. Overall excellent experience and I can see myself staying with them for a long time.

Questions? Get answers from the Canspace.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canspace.ca?

Have a question about Canspace.ca?