Review of Canspace.ca

Tel: 1-888-993-6822

1 star

leeq4
9/26/19
It's only been a short while, but so far so good. I had no problems getting everything set up, and their control panel comes with a ton of free features (1-click installation being the particularly useful one). Prices are great and support has been fast and very friendly. I'm happy with my choice and definitely recommend these guys for hosting.
hermanw20
7/24/19
Two months in with CanSpace and have nothing but great things to say. Tech support is great, prices are great, and server speeds are excellent. Had no problems at all getting everything setup and moved over from my previous host. I was beginning to think that my site was just supposed to load slowly (this is what my previous provider was trying to tell me), but it's clear I just made a poor choice with my previous hosting provider. Everything is now loading super fast!
andrzejk12
6/14/19
Canspace has been awesome from the start - highly recommend their services. I'm building a site using OpenCart and am brand new to all of this. Whenever I call support for tips or advice they are always super kind and easy to talk to, and most importantly - very helpful. They are never in a rush to get me off the phone and without their help I never would have gotten this site online. Prices are great and they charge in Canadian dollars which is also great for me. Thanks so much guys.. I appreciate your professionalism and all the help you've given me!
stafanep
5/25/19
Had my domains with canspace for many years and finally decided to move my hosting over as well after a ton of ongoing issues with my last host. Their tech support held my hand during the whole migration process and have been 10x more responsive than my last hosting provider. They even helped me update and customize my theme which is really above and beyond what I was expecting. Kudos to the whole CanSpace support team - I can't recommend these guys enough!
firezj
4/24/19
I gave CanSpace a call and they answered on the first ring, walked me through the migration process of my Wordpress blog from my current provider to them, and even helped me diagnose some performance issues before I had switched to them. I signed up shortly after the call and they had me switched over within a few hours and gave me a followup call when everything was done, which was a great gesture. Their live chat guys are great and always around when you need them, and their prices are very competitive. Nice to be back with a Canadian company as well.
jans311
3/27/19
We have a pretty resource-intensive Joomla site, and over the last few years it had been loading more and more slowly with our previous provider. Some of our pages were taking nearly 5 seconds to come up. We wanted to keep our business in Canada and saw that CanSpace came highly recommended. After a lengthy call with one of their support agents I felt confident, so we went ahead and made the plunge. I expected the migration to take weeks of back and forth, but they had everything migrated and running flawlessly the same day, and literally 10x faster than our previous host. Support has always been there when we've needed it, which has been admittedly not very often. Overall a great experience and we will be moving more sites to them in the future.
scottieg7
2/21/19
I've been wanting to bring my business back within Canadian borders for a variety of reasons. Was hosting on AWS for a while but was overkill for my needs and wanted to remove any administration overhead. After a fair amount of research I settled on CanSpace and the experience has been very positive so far. I started by picking my "top 5" Canadian hosts and calling them all. Any host that didn't answer or didn't give me solid answers was eliminated. CanSpace handled my migration for me as promised, and they had everything up and running on their end within 2 hours of me signing up. Support has been solid, speed has been great, and I'm happy to be paying in Canadian dollars again. It's only been about 3 weeks so far, but based on everything I have seen I'm giving them a solid two thumbs up.
derekw213
12/11/18
Finally I've found a suitable option for hosting my web sites here in Canada and also for registering .ca domains. It took me weeks of research to choose canspace.ca - I compared over 10 hosts, their pricing, features, tools, resources, feedbacks, reviews etc. I even called each of them myself to test the response times. I've been very happy with canspace so far and would like to thank their team... I really can't say enough wonderful things about their technical support (they helped me setup my website, installed Wordpress for me as well as my theme, everything I needed - spent over 2 hours to get everything done). They truly care about your well being and are such polite people. Overall excellent experience and I can see myself staying with them for a long time.

Questions? Get answers from the Canspace.ca staff and other customers.

Canspace.ca?