Canspace Solutions

Canspace Solutions has a consumer rating of 4.93 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Canspace Solutions most frequently mention canadian dollars. Canspace Solutions ranks 35th among Web Hosting sites.

• Prices are great and in Canadian dollars which is even more beneficial these days!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Canspace Solutions?

“CanSpace is the best provider in Canada”

Anthony G.
4/21/21

We have 3 dedicated servers with these guys and just added a 4th. We have had nothing but excellent experiences with CanSpace over the years and have gotten to know some of their staff somewhat personally as we reach out to them a LOT. No question is ever too big or small and the level of hand-holding they provide is really over the top. We use our servers for corporate email, public websites, as well as private databases, and CanSpace is well suited to any and all of these services. Thanks for always being amazing guys.

“My experience is bad”

SUZETTE D.
1/2/20

Not user friendly. Non intuitive. No tutorials. Irritating. You will be having to be on chat 24/7 until your setup is done. It's really great when somebody tells you to go to WordPress through a web address and you get there and have to try the login 15 different ways and then you go back and have another chat and tell them it's not working and they are like oh here is another way and you are like excuse me but why did you make me go through that. Also there is a review on this site that is identical to a review posted on another site which seems completely fake I am not sure all these glowing reviews are entirely authentic. Seems a little too positive especially given the fact that that I am sitting here really irritated at what I have been experiencing. This is my second site with them and I thought it would be easier because the first was painful but it is such a bad illogical clumsy set up that no it is just as frustrating the second time around.

canadian dollars (3)
anthonyg1119
April 21st, 2021

suzetted9
January 2nd, 2020

andrewr680
March 4th, 2020

We just finished moving our entire company over to CanSpace and the process was smooth and efficient. We have about 15 staff using their email accounts regularly, so it was extremely important to us to make sure everything was migrated correctly and that there was no downtime. Their sales staff are great and immediately alleviated all of my concerns - they were very knowledgeable and held out hands throughout the entire process. Could not be happier.

allent84
July 23rd, 2020

Whenever I have a Wordpress issue that stumps even my own developers, I open a ticket with CanSpace and they literally always point me in the right direction. The support staff at CanSpace are by far the most knowledgeable people when it comes to Wordpress that I have ever dealt with, and I really appreciate the extra time they take to answer my questions (that don't even have anything to do with them). I've been with them for 2 years now and they have definitely earned a positive review from me!

veronikag8
October 26th, 2020

We just migrated our accounting firm's hosting and email services to CanSpace and would like to send our sincerest thank you to their staff for making the migration so straightforward. There was no downtime at all during the migration process, and they helped ensure that the switchover for our staff was as painless as possible. We're also paying less than half of what we were before, when you factor in that we're paying in Canadian dollars now.

annap483
June 2nd, 2020

I have all my. Ca domains with CanSpace for many years now and decided to finally move my hosting over to them after consistently receiving great support. My previous hosting company would NEVER answer the phone and I would have to wait at least 2 hours for a reply to any ticket. CanSpace has been the opposite - ticket responses are super prompt, and every time I've requested a call they were happy to reach out. I signed up for a month at first to test but just decided to commit and sign for 3 years for the discount. Very happy so far!

lauraz241
April 25th, 2020

We've had a very positive experience with CanSpace over the last 2 weeks. Their support response times have been amazing - even during this pandemic chaos - and they really take their time to explain everything to your satisfaction. Prices are great and in Canadian dollars which is even more beneficial these days!

andres189
March 22nd, 2021

Over the years I've referred at least 10 of my friends/family to CanSpace and they never disappoint. I recently helped move my employer's website over to their services - and this was by far the biggest client I have ever referred to them, and my reputation was on the line here. My company relies on it's web hosting plan for it's email services as well, so reliable email is also key. This was all communicated to CanSpace in advance and of course they said they would handle it without any hiccups. It's been about a week now since the migration and everything went off without a hitch - over 50 email accounts migrated, in addition to our website itself, and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for never disappointing guys!

stevej375
December 25th, 2019

Great option for web hosting in Canada. My needs were basic and I'm only paying a few bucks a month, but they treated me very professionally and walked me very patiently through the entire process of getting my site up and running. They even reached out a few days later to ask how everything was going! My site is running smoothly now and I'm looking forward to building it up more. Great experience here.

alih265
January 22nd, 2020

I was with a really cheap provider and let's just say I was getting what I was paying for. I switched to CanSpace about a month ago - I'm paying a few dollars more a month but now my site is flying. I never realized Wordpress was not supposed to be so slow. They also helped me install some caching plugins and set up CloudFlare, which has made a massive difference. They definitely know Wordpress and I would recommend them to anyone hosting a Wordpress site.

ravs5
September 29th, 2020

CanSpace has been a pleasure to work with. Our website was repeatedly being hacked with our previous host, and on top of that half of our email was ending up in our client's spam boxes. CanSpace completely cleaned up our website during the migration and since the switch, we have had no email issues whatsoever. My only regret is that we didn't switch years ago.

stevew1113
June 30th, 2020

The guys at CanSpace are absolute professionals. When I complained about the multitude of issues I was having with my previous provider they told me not to worry, they would all be resolved during the transfer. So I signed up, and they had everything transferred over and running on their servers within the hour. They cleaned up some injected code as a courtesy, and gave me some great tips on how to prevent any issues in the future. What really struck me is how they took their time to explain everything to me in detail, and not just try and get the call or ticket closed asap. Total professionals.

bobbyd172
June 29th, 2021

We migrated over 30 of our cPanel accounts from another reseller provider to CanSpace about 2 months ago. CanSpace handled the entire process - all we had to do was upload the backup files and they took care of the rest. Unlike my previous reseller provider (who I will avoid naming), they actually go out of their way to help me with client issues and don't just say "sorry not our responsibility". They even take nightly backups of my accounts, saving me a ton of headache. Even though I was super nervous migrating this many accounts the process has been incredibly smooth and CanSpace has always been there when I needed support. My clients have also commented on the improved speed and performance.

andrel129
December 22nd, 2020

To not "keep our eggs in one basket", we decided to set up servers with multiple providers in Canada for our web app. Our dedicated server with CanSpace has by far been the best experience. We have logged zero hours and zero minutes of downtime (the only provider we can say this for), and the value for dollar is the best with them as well. I have cumulatively spent hours with them on the phone just for general advice, and they are always happy to help. I can say from experience now that they are the best dedicated server we have used personally, and we plan to deploy all of our new servers with them going forward. Keep it up guys!

jonathanb724
August 20th, 2020

We run a mid-sized e-commerce site and were incredibly nervous about switching providers, but after losing customers due to poor performance and downtime, we knew we had to switch. CanSpace was recommended to me by some friends in the industry and I communicated to them how crucial it was to get our site migrated over, and that any downtime during the migration process meant lost orders for us. Their answers were incredibly well thought out and they took the time to explain every tiny detail. The switchover was so smooth I honestly could not believe it was that simple. They've also helped us make some tweaks to our site over the last few weeks that has had a significant impact on performance. We are extremely happy with CanSpace and would definitely recommend them for any serious business.

gregc334
March 27th, 2020

As a result of the coronavirus crisis we have (temporarily) moved all our operations online and needed to beef up our website. We were paying a fortune with our last host and site speeds were terrible and costing us business. We switched to CanSpace and within a day they had us fully migrated. We are actually paying LESS than before, and our site is performing way better. The migration was a pretty complicated one as we weren't even coming from a cPanel-based host, but they did it all for free and everything is working 100%.

alfredm133
February 23rd, 2021

We were very unsatisfied with our previous reseller hosting provider but we had over 30 accounts and the idea of moving them all seemed overwhelming. We finally decided to reach out to CanSpace and they literally had all 30+ of our accounts migrated on to their services the very same day we signed up with them. They handled the entire process and were extremely communicative and professional. We're paying about half of what we were before, and all of our sites are loading dramatically faster. In addition CanSpace handles all backups for us (even for our sub-accounts), so this is another expense off our hands. Overall we are extremely satisfied and highly recommend CanSpace as a reseller hosting provider.

anthonyv522
November 20th, 2020

Our VPS with our old provider was running CentOS 6 and was coming up to its end of life date, so we reached out to our supposed 'managed' provider to upgrade us to CentOS 7 and told us we were out of luck. I decided to move over to CanSpace and they had our VPS fully migrated and running (over 20 sites) within 5 hours of me signing up. Not only are we paying WAY less, but we are running the latest version of everything now, and all of our sites are running at least twice as fast as before. Even when I had the smallest of issues with one of the sites on the VPS the CanSpace team had things solved within minutes. I am extremely impressed so far and they definitely deserve this positive review.

leeq4
September 26th, 2019

It's only been a short while, but so far so good. I had no problems getting everything set up, and their control panel comes with a ton of free features (1-click installation being the particularly useful one). Prices are great and support has been fast and very friendly. I'm happy with my choice and definitely recommend these guys for hosting.

brandoni17
November 20th, 2019

I was referred to CanSpace by a friend who has been with them for several years. I was having email issues with my old host as a ton of people were not receiving my emails. Switching to CanSpace resolved this completely and I no longer have to wonder whether or not someone received my email. Site migration went smoothly as well.

stafanep
May 25th, 2019

Had my domains with canspace for many years and finally decided to move my hosting over as well after a ton of ongoing issues with my last host. Their tech support held my hand during the whole migration process and have been 10x more responsive than my last hosting provider. They even helped me update and customize my theme which is really above and beyond what I was expecting. Kudos to the whole CanSpace support team - I can't recommend these guys enough!

andrzejk12
June 14th, 2019

Canspace has been awesome from the start - highly recommend their services. I'm building a site using OpenCart and am brand new to all of this. Whenever I call support for tips or advice they are always super kind and easy to talk to, and most importantly - very helpful. They are never in a rush to get me off the phone and without their help I never would have gotten this site online. Prices are great and they charge in Canadian dollars which is also great for me. Thanks so much guys. I appreciate your professionalism and all the help you've given me!

hermanw20
July 24th, 2019

Two months in with CanSpace and have nothing but great things to say. Tech support is great, prices are great, and server speeds are excellent. Had no problems at all getting everything setup and moved over from my previous host. I was beginning to think that my site was just supposed to load slowly (this is what my previous provider was trying to tell me), but it's clear I just made a poor choice with my previous hosting provider. Everything is now loading super fast!

firezj
April 24th, 2019

I gave CanSpace a call and they answered on the first ring, walked me through the migration process of my Wordpress blog from my current provider to them, and even helped me diagnose some performance issues before I had switched to them. I signed up shortly after the call and they had me switched over within a few hours and gave me a followup call when everything was done, which was a great gesture. Their live chat guys are great and always around when you need them, and their prices are very competitive. Nice to be back with a Canadian company as well.

jans311
March 27th, 2019

We have a pretty resource-intensive Joomla site, and over the last few years it had been loading more and more slowly with our previous provider. Some of our pages were taking nearly 5 seconds to come up. We wanted to keep our business in Canada and saw that CanSpace came highly recommended. After a lengthy call with one of their support agents I felt confident, so we went ahead and made the plunge. I expected the migration to take weeks of back and forth, but they had everything migrated and running flawlessly the same day, and literally 10x faster than our previous host. Support has always been there when we've needed it, which has been admittedly not very often. Overall a great experience and we will be moving more sites to them in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Canspace Solutions staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canspace Solutions?

Have a question about Canspace Solutions?