Review of Canspace.ca

Suggest Category
Tel: 1-888-993-6822

scottieg7
2/21/19

I've been wanting to bring my business back within Canadian borders for a variety of reasons. Was hosting on AWS for a while but was overkill for my needs and wanted to remove any administration overhead. After a fair amount of research I settled on CanSpace and the experience has been very positive so far. I started by picking my "top 5" Canadian hosts and calling them all. Any host that didn't answer or didn't give me solid answers was eliminated. CanSpace handled my migration for me as promised, and they had everything up and running on their end within 2 hours of me signing up. Support has been solid, speed has been great, and I'm happy to be paying in Canadian dollars again. It's only been about 3 weeks so far, but based on everything I have seen I'm giving them a solid two thumbs up.

derekw213
12/11/18

Finally I've found a suitable option for hosting my web sites here in Canada and also for registering .ca domains. It took me weeks of research to choose canspace.ca - I compared over 10 hosts, their pricing, features, tools, resources, feedbacks, reviews etc. I even called each of them myself to test the response times. I've been very happy with canspace so far and would like to thank their team... I really can't say enough wonderful things about their technical support (they helped me setup my website, installed Wordpress for me as well as my theme, everything I needed - spent over 2 hours to get everything done). They truly care about your well being and are such polite people. Overall excellent experience and I can see myself staying with them for a long time.

Questions? Get answers from the Canspace.ca staff and other customers.

Canspace.ca?