Review of DailyRazor

Tel: 1.800.975.6814
sales@dailyrazor.com

jackm393
5/1/19

you pay for a plan with certain unlimited or high value parameters. then you can not find them..... they told you it is a shared and you have to ask for upgrade hhhh. when i paid daily razor i have full paid, now i have to ask that they give us what we have paid for..... Than they told us that oooohhh sorry there are limitations we can not add you what you want .... the sh***t they put unlimited in the plan ADS..... cheating services...... they told then you can cancel..... I do not cancel till the world know that you are cheating customers

wallc1
3/21/19

Not bad. I'm satisfied with the level of service I've received so far. Customer service is quick via live chat but sometimes slow via phone. So if you're not the type that really need to speak with someone on the phone but comfortable chatting live online with a representative, then you should have no issues.

vernz1
2/9/19

I've got nothing but good things to say about DailyRazor web hosting and domain registration services. I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 3 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance. Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast. Their servers are located in Usa - this is what I need. Recommended web host!

octaviov6
1/12/19

Great host! Been a DailyRazor customer since Oct 2018. There was a short time that lasted for a few hours as the hard drive was being replaced due to failure. Over all I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.This is great web host and I'm definitely going to spread the word about them.

daileyl
9/26/18

They really does good job!I have been using Dailyrazor services for last three months now. I am really satisfied with them only problem is that they don't allow Bandwidth purchases as add on, instead we have to buy a new service plan, looks like that is what i have to do. But apart from these I am very satisfied with them.. They really does good job, almost like a dedicated server for me.. I am currently running my site as my main domain with quite a lot traffic of almost 60k unique and page view of more than 200k.

giuseppea6
8/1/18

I found them via google and looking on forums after my last provider became unreliable and unobtainable. Needless to say, you'll have no such worries with Dailyrazor. Whenever I have had any issues, I have received prompt responses by email. So much so, I've not yet needed to call them (on their Skype)! Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

alaimoo
7/3/18

Happy using dailyrazor wordpress hosting services.
Their service is incredible. I haven't had many VPS accounts but I just can't see how any hosting provider can be any better. I get responses and solutions quicker than I expect. Their servers are really fast.
Very helpful staff and knowledgeable. This hosting showing very reliable so far. easy to manage and easy to install websites.

Thanks Dailyrazor!

donp126
4/17/18

I wasnt able to find any cheaper asp.net web Hosting service other than Dailyrazor web host. I must say their windows hosting service is great with what i need. Their windows shared plan is feature-rich and cheap. All what they claim was true and they have a great customer service.
Recommend this host to everyone.

deandrew1
2/2/18

Although it's a little pricey, the monthly fee you have to shell out is worth it. I don't know about you, but Dailyrazor.com VPS Host has been my partner in keeping my websites in a very good status for six months now. One of my sites became very successful and I got locked out a couple of times a victim of my own success! (5000) visits in the last month) Once I understood the problem I upgraded my account and was excited to see how I could attach multiple sites.
It makes me feel as if Ive my very own technical support assistant.

jacksont17
10/16/17

It turns out that Dailyrazor.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, this decent host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.

armand414
8/8/17

Recommended for user friendliness!
100% professional host. Dailyrazor is the best host available in the hosting market I must say.
They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Dotclear, Magento commerce, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, OpenCar and WHMCS to name a few). All of them are free. I have not tried support over the phone yet but chat and tickets were always responded in a timely manner.
I'm extremely happy with dailyrazor and will continue to have them host our site.

jeant28
7/19/17

I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of dailyrazor finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using dailyrazor for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice. The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like one-click WordPress, drupal, joomla installation and unlimited databases.
It is professional host which I can highly recommend to others.

padraigb2
6/23/17

You know I've been in the internet business for a long time and been with many hosting companies as well, and as far as am concern dailyrazor is the best in prices, features and the best is the support totally amazing. Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Wow, I must say they are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Excellent service!

anandd2
6/5/17

They continue to impress me with their high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing. If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support at least one in a daily basis then Dailyrazor is really the host company for you.
They may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

lsik
4/3/17

This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
One of the best things from dailyrazor is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

mattk55
3/14/17

I have been browsing the web in order to find good host for about 2 weeks and found out dailyrazor to be everything I need in a web host. I bought Linux shared hosting plan which served my demands. I've been with them for more than 3 months and as for me, the 3 most important things are
- excellent network uptime,
- super fast speed connectivity,
- sweet pricing.
I highly recommend this host for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

sigifredor
1/31/17

I was looking for the host with US high-end servers and cheap pricing, and found dailyrazor web host.
Their pricing was good and met my monthly budget, so I contacted them directly, they answered very fast and paid via paypal. Their customer support is really cool, professional and super fast.
They helped me to upload all my files to their shared hosting account and in 5 minuted my website was up and running.
During the time I have been hosting my site with them, I have no outages and server is really fast.
I highly recommend dailyrazor hosting.

desirel
12/7/16

I had never hosted my domains anywhere prior to signing up with Dailyrazor.com. The support staff is amazing, and friendly and well informed. They offer a comprehensive FAQ database, and even forums for their customers to intermingle with one another, staff and moderators. This is a great source of assistance for all your web building needs, and questions!

I can also add that their 24/7 Skype support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night! Phone Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

thurmans15
10/13/16

I believe that it will be useful for others if you share my personal experience using Dailyrazor hosting.
While I was browsing web hosting discussion boards and looking for reliable host, dailyrazor hosting deals impressed me with the price, features and nice bonuses. So I decided to give them a try.

I have been using their services for not so long, but can say that I have had any downtime or outages.
Everything work fine and I am 100% satisfied. I will definitely continue using their hosting services if they go on providing such professional and stable hosting services.

stacim4
9/20/16

As a customer of dailyrazor, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable website host, as well as a support team that is 24/7 available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. Through the years I have come up with some pretty tough questions and some complex transferring situations, but the chat support and the ticket support have always been quick, resourceful and very polite.
They have a very attractive pricing structure!
All in all, it is the #1 host in my book and should be in everyone else's.

olenh18
6/23/16

I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Dailyrazor next week.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.
And the server cost is way too cheap. And the technical support is just awesome.
You can't go wrong with this web hosting provider! Would highly recommend to others.

karimg5
6/2/16

Finally I've found a good home for my wordpress blogs. I have used over 5 web hosts before and chose Dailyrazor 6 months ago, and was really impressed. Now I have much better speed, network uptime (without any downtime), nice scripts. They even offer web design solutions - this is a great plus for them. They also do e-commerce design.
They gave me a FREE Domain Name registration!

I am happy using their hosting & design services - pricing is reasonable.

nicholast26
5/17/16

I have been with DailyRazor for about 8 months now and it has been nothing but perfect. I have never witnessed a second of downtime, my websites load with blazing fast speed, and there customer service really isn't bad at all. As long as you set your payments to them to be automated (I have seen people had problems with their billing issues) and your not going to flood them with support questions (I have submitted up to 2 a day for about a week straight at one time due to my own fault and received nothing but polite, well spoken, helpful answers). Sure my questions weren't all that difficult but I have never had any problems with this host so I have no reason to complain.

Overall, this host is great. Good support, good server speeds, reliable hosting, awesome prices!
5/5 A+ Host I recommend to all.

bennyc21
5/6/16

As a developer, I now use Dailyrazor to host every website that I build. I have used other hosts, but I have to say that this decent host offers the same level of performance and features for much less money. Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.
I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are e-commerce, so database speed is important.
I would recommend DailyRazor hosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it is quite reliable!

rickeyd1
4/25/16

I followed a friend's suggestion and decided to give dailyrazor a try. I must say that I so happy with their service. They make things so easy - trust me! They got a custom website designed for me, manage and host the site at a ridiculously affordable price.

+++their web servers are fast and stable and I have no issues with viruses and malwares unlike before at my previous web host. Before you spend your hard earned money elsewhere, give them a try. I highly recommend this them.

Questions? Get answers from the DailyRazor staff and other customers.

DailyRazor?