Review of HostingRaja.in

Tel: 1800-258-8000
support@hostingraja.in

frankp203
7/30/18
There VPS is best than any other service providers i fell better using Hostingraja service i got better offer than there price by charting with there live chart
preyal
7/30/18
I am a small bigness owner of E comes Website they handle the best server before my website will go down whenever I get huge traffic then I shift to hostingraja their Server is working very very well compared to any other
rahulg32
7/28/18
Very Bad service. Don't purchase hosting, I bought VPS hosting but my website stop working 4 times in a week, so I decided to refund my money, and they refused to refund.

If you want to buy hosting from hosting raja then you will need to check your website multiple times in a day to check either it is working or not.
pritams3
7/11/18
We are using Hostingraja's hosting service from past 5 years for our website and its really been great and amazing. Because before that I have used many other hosting providers but amongst them Hosting raja is the best in terms of support and service. Recently my website was down for the first time, so I called up hosting raja support team and they resolved my issue by installing load balancer on my cloud server and now my website is running perfectly fine without any issues.

Im very happy with their service and support and I would also like to recommend their hosting services to all!!
karthikeyans2
7/11/18
very sad about my experience i have purchased dedicated server in hosting raja its very worst service they are giving always reasons not for solution i am purchased 28-06-18 till my server down always they said working working working but still solution not came my company reputation totally spoiled 15+ customers they went other hosting they are very good players for others company. my recommendation Don't go to this hosting raja
suryag2
7/2/18
Hello Hi Every one
last few days a go I got VPS hosting from Hosting Raja I read so many reviews on internet about this and about that. I did got any problem when I was cing there plans I tried to chart with them. They gave me extra 30% Offer I fealty that its a nice deal. There support also looks descent for me
shivs7
6/7/18
I am a customer of hosting Raja since 2 years and I am extremely happy with the provided by hosting Raja. Whenever I faced any issue their support team solved my issues on priority basis. All I can say is excellent support and really one of the best web hosting company.
praaveenv
6/4/18
Hosting Raja

Their hosting service is really bad.

Sharing my experience with http://hostingraja.in (http://hostingraja.in)

We have hosted our site at hostingraja. It was a down for while. We tried reaching them to ask about the reason and status.

Support person said that our team is busy right now and cann't handle the request.

Tried again to reach them didnt pick the call, again from the new number picked and terminated the call with out answering.

Customer support was really really rude at customer.

Please dont waste money on hosting at http://hostingraja.in (http://hostingraja.in)

---------------------------------------
Update

HostingRaja
I have proof for site gone down and your support team didnt respond. I have audio proof for asking me to remove from mouthshut.
I ready to show anyone here.
How can you expose my private data in public. you can reply to the review you don't have rights to expose my data.
on ''updating the wrong review on the social media to get REFUND.''
You thought cheap like you by posting the customer private data.
CUSTOMER BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS HERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF EXPOSING THE CUSTOMER DATA AND RUDE REPLY IN PUBLIC.
We are ready to move in legal for exposing by data and false complain on me.
jenniferm706
6/1/18
I have hosted my server last 2 years with Amazon, They deployed everything on one single server. Then I moved my server with hostingraja after checking their customers feedback. Right now my servers are getting good response time, The magic here is hosting raja deploy with 2 different servers one is for website and one more server for DB, which I didnt think about it and no one suggested me that before, Good prevention has taken care by these peoples. Thanks to hostingraja!!!
neerajm2
5/30/18
I am using hostingraja VPS server for my website. I used to share my admin details to developers, colleagues etc and my admin details will be controlled by everyone. But after moving to hostingraja their team members explained me about administrative privilleges which mean my admin details will only be controlled by me. They explained me about the importance of server administrative privileges. Which my old hosting provider failed to explain. And also i came to know about the firewall settings which are necessary for securing the website. Thanks to hostingraja support team for giving informative ideas and i hope the same service will be offered in the future
deepaks47
5/29/18
I am truly thankful I use HostingRaja, By mistake i wiped out some files on my private server, Usually, I didn't monitor files on my server frequently because of busy with my business promotion. When I contact their support team for some other help that time they only said in my website some files are deleted few days before. Their tech team was able to assist in getting everything back to the way it was before. Maintain the same service guys all the best.
vinayk24
5/24/18
Hostingraja server are the best value for money. I used their dedicated server pack for my three business websites, their server speed and security system is excellent. These guys are provide me everythign what I need for my website server and security. Now my customers realize the superfast loading time for websites.

Mainly price is important for all business people, so initially before purchase I was gone through most of the company price I realize this will be the best price I was looking for dats y the main reason I'm with Hostingraja server right now. They're the best
chhayac
5/11/18
I have purchased VPS Hosting from HostingRahja and using their services since 1 year for my 2 website. Very rarely I am facing any issue and whenever any issue is their I can contact their support team team via live chat or toll-free.
So far I am happy using their service and customer support.
tomr238
5/11/18
I am using HostigRaja sevices since 1.5 year and I am truly satisfied with the of customer support offered by Hosting Raja.
So far they have given me a 99.98% Uptime as well as 24*7 Customer Support. I highly recommend Hosting Raja for you if you are looking for quality web hosting services in India.
griffina5
5/8/18
I am sharing my experience to who plan to start the business online for their business. I was planning to buy one server which is performing best for business.
Searched a lot and finally found one Indian company for my website. I personally thanks to set up my server with expert support. Their services are recommended
especially for startups.
gagans4
5/8/18
• Updated review
Since my update on the website. Hosting raja has been calling me and asking me to remove the review. I am not willing to remove the review as it is a genuine review. I have also told them that I will complain to the Information and Technology minister Mr Ravi Shankar Prasad through mail and twitter if they do something to my account.

Tip for consumers: 1. Server down issues looked at in more than 4 hours.
2. Your Email will always be blocked by Gmail if you set up your mail on Hosting Raja. Finally, they will tell you to contact Gmail as they are blocking your mail. We moved to Hostgator with the same domain and our emails started going through.

“Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Dedicated Siilver Server slower than shared servers.”
4/11/18
• Previous review
Very Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Poor Service and poor server. The worst company you can buy your server from. Be assured of atleast a 2 to 3 hour downtime every few days. Also they will never agree to this downtime ever.

We have a Dedicated Silver Server plan from them. They charged us a hefty fee for a year. We looked at all positive comments which they post themselves and bought the plan. Once you buy the plan your issues start.

They give you poor uptimes, hardly any support and delay issues.

We made email accounts on their server and the mails would end up in spam in gmail. The issue continued for 4 months after which they just removed the incident.

We had to final shift our main website kiryanaoffers.com to another server.

Our app connected to website babynames.net.in is down as I write this message.

Connect with us if you want to see the list of the tickets we have raised to them and the kind of responses we have from them.

Tip for consumers: 1. Poor Servers.
2. Poor Customer Service.
3. Poor Support Staff
4. They Lie about your issue
5. Finally you will go to other hosting company by leaving their money with them.

ravishankars
5/7/18
I've been their customer for last 2-3 years. It's always a painful experience. They don't care about downtime and unfit for this industry segment. I've phased out all my servers after a lot of impact on my business. Please stay away from them if you're serious about your business.
rahulk65
4/17/18
I have been using HostingRaja services since 3.5 years.
They offer very good customer support service. Whenever there is any isuse with my hosting account, they responded very fast and resolve my issues.

Furhuremore, they offer web hostign at affordable rates.
shivw
4/13/18
Few months back I was searching for a web hosting service for my website, I came across Hosting Raja user reviews via google search. I found some good and some bad reviews about their service but mostly good reviews were there. AFter reading the reviews I bought VPS hosting plan for my business website and so far I am happy using their hosting services. I recommend HostingRaja if you are searching for quality web hosting in India and affordable rates.
satheeshw
4/11/18
I have purchased VPS server from Hostingraja for my 2 websites and it's been more than 1 years since I am using their service. So far I am happy with their service. Whenever I am facing any issue, I can contact their technical team via live chat which is one of the best thing about HostingRaja.
johns2670
3/19/18
I am using VPS hosting servies of HostingRaja since 1 year and so far I am very happy with their services.I will recommend HostingRaja for VPS hosting servies for everyone looking for secured hosting alternatives. Their servers are fast and reliable, whenever I call them they respond to me quickly and give me a resolution very quickly.
aadityaa2
3/1/18
I am using VPS hosting from HostingRaja for my 2 website and I have got plenty of server space. As per me HostingRaja is a best and reliable hosting provider in India. Their hosting packages are available at cheapest rates.
One of the best thing I found with HostingRaja is customer support team available via live chat.
I recommend Hostingraja to everyone searching for best VPS hosting at affordable rates and i recommending them because I am a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years.
peehus
2/28/18
Forcefully keeps customers engaged so that they cannot leave. Unexpected billing and 99% downtime. Worst Service one can ever get! I would never recommend this to anyone and also trying to leave from my end which is becoming hectic as I am being said to pay a bill before leaving. Even cannot transfer my own domain.
Response from Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative
Dear Client,
Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing , Please share your contact details with us so that we can contact you and resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Regards,
HostingRaja Support
gimsonc
2/14/18
I am using HostingRaja Unlimited hosting plans from last 6 months and it works very well for my website. Their customer support is much better then other providers. Service is worth for money.
As per me this is one of the best hosting option available for small and mid sized business because I have also hosted my business website and personla blog with them.
I would definitely recommend HostingRaja for those looking for best in class hosting solution at affordable rates. You will never feel disappointed with their services.
stephies
2/13/18
I would definitely recommend HostingRaja for web hosting servides because of the excellent features they provider that other hosting companies can't. Whatever problem I am facing, customer support is very important and HostingRaja provide 24/7 customer support so I never have to worry about any issue. Their hosting cost is also less as compare to other providers.
One of the best feature of their hosting plan is user friendly control panel. We do almost every task with the help of this cpanel tool.
I highly recommend HostingRaja expecially if you ate looking for best VPS hosting in India with excellent customer upport.

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in