Review of HostingRaja.in

support@hostingraja.in

32 reviews with 1 star

parthad3
10/12/19
I have purchased 2 premium corporate hosting plan @ 5500/- per year. But everyday the servers are down for maximum time. Luckily some times site opens. Such a pathetic service. Once they told due to heavy traffic site suspended. You have to upgrade to VPS plan. When I checked awstat I have seen only 2800 unique visitor in that month. Such a cheater company you can not imagine. Don't buy anything from here.
aspires1
9/22/19
Don't purchase any kind of services of hosting raja. my server is automatically stop and also his official website is not opening. so don't purchase and waste your money.
mukeshk28
9/19/19
Before 4 days, I bought hosting from hosting raja, then today I faced downtime of 1:30 hours. Even there support Link and official website was also down.

I called hosting raja support number, but three times customer support executive disconnected my call. In fourth attempt one guy attend my call and told me that their is some issue is going on and it will fix in 30 to 40 minutes. After 30 minutes I again called on their support number, same guy picked my call and told me it will take 30 to 40 minutes. Then I told him then please specify correct timming because we have many client hosted on hostingraja. After 20 minute discussion one guy come up on call and told me that their was no issue from hostingraja end. it was from my end. and it automatically working fine.

Even at that time their official website and support was also down. May be they can blame me for the same as well.

Hostingraja please do not promise 99.99% uptime if you guys can not fullfill and even not able to make your website running. It is down from last 2 hours. :)
randomu2
1/6/19
Hosting Raja is totally worst service which I have ever used in my life, they are making fool to people who have less knowledge about server and server configuration, also the support of hosting raja is totally worst, I will never recommend anyone to use hosting raja.
victoriam134
1/3/19

Here is my experience of different services they gave to me:

So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja.

sivam4
12/30/18
This is the worst web hosting provider across whole world I believe. Servers are up for only couple of minutes and remaining hours are completely down. not even single resource available to give any type of response. never ever depend on this provider for any type of website. Never assume all clients in their website are correct.if you are serious about your business/website , if you choose HostingRaja they will ruin your website
abhisekm
9/22/18
' only hindi/hinglish se bol raha hu'
Bhai sahab itni fuudu company he. Video dekhlo sir ne banaye he. Bakwas he full. Hosting ke bareme ghanta kuch malum hi nhi he inne.
ujjwals4
9/21/18
Don't work like that please check your Working invirment.
Every one work for his own company growth if someone is distare on your work then you can live or improve your service.
rohitc12
8/16/18
It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now. As per their refund policy, the customer is supposed to ask for a refund within one month, and in our case we asked for refund after just a few days. There is no call-back from them as customer support executives asked us to wait for call back. Now it has been a lot of time waiting for their call-back to assist us regarding the issue so we are posting this review. I request all of you do not buy any hosting plan from hostingraja. We bought VPS with dual core 8 GB RAM and still the speed was equivalent to a 512 MB shared hosting plan of our other hosting server provider.
rahulg32
7/28/18
Very Bad service. Don't purchase hosting, I bought VPS hosting but my website stop working 4 times in a week, so I decided to refund my money, and they refused to refund.

If you want to buy hosting from hosting raja then you will need to check your website multiple times in a day to check either it is working or not.
karthikeyans2
7/11/18
very sad about my experience i have purchased dedicated server in hosting raja its very worst service they are giving always reasons not for solution i am purchased 28-06-18 till my server down always they said working working working but still solution not came my company reputation totally spoiled 15+ customers they went other hosting they are very good players for others company. my recommendation Don't go to this hosting raja
praaveenv
6/4/18
Hosting Raja

Their hosting service is really bad.

Sharing my experience with http://hostingraja.in (http://hostingraja.in)

We have hosted our site at hostingraja. It was a down for while. We tried reaching them to ask about the reason and status.

Support person said that our team is busy right now and cann't handle the request.

Tried again to reach them didnt pick the call, again from the new number picked and terminated the call with out answering.

Customer support was really really rude at customer.

Please dont waste money on hosting at http://hostingraja.in (http://hostingraja.in)

---------------------------------------
Update

HostingRaja
I have proof for site gone down and your support team didnt respond. I have audio proof for asking me to remove from mouthshut.
I ready to show anyone here.
How can you expose my private data in public. you can reply to the review you don't have rights to expose my data.
on ''updating the wrong review on the social media to get REFUND.''
You thought cheap like you by posting the customer private data.
CUSTOMER BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS HERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF EXPOSING THE CUSTOMER DATA AND RUDE REPLY IN PUBLIC.
We are ready to move in legal for exposing by data and false complain on me.
gagans4
5/8/18
• Updated review
Since my update on the website. Hosting raja has been calling me and asking me to remove the review. I am not willing to remove the review as it is a genuine review. I have also told them that I will complain to the Information and Technology minister Mr Ravi Shankar Prasad through mail and twitter if they do something to my account.

Tip for consumers: 1. Server down issues looked at in more than 4 hours.
2. Your Email will always be blocked by Gmail if you set up your mail on Hosting Raja. Finally, they will tell you to contact Gmail as they are blocking your mail. We moved to Hostgator with the same domain and our emails started going through.

“Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Dedicated Siilver Server slower than shared servers.”
4/11/18
• Previous review
Very Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Poor Service and poor server. The worst company you can buy your server from. Be assured of atleast a 2 to 3 hour downtime every few days. Also they will never agree to this downtime ever.

We have a Dedicated Silver Server plan from them. They charged us a hefty fee for a year. We looked at all positive comments which they post themselves and bought the plan. Once you buy the plan your issues start.

They give you poor uptimes, hardly any support and delay issues.

We made email accounts on their server and the mails would end up in spam in gmail. The issue continued for 4 months after which they just removed the incident.

We had to final shift our main website kiryanaoffers.com to another server.

Our app connected to website babynames.net.in is down as I write this message.

Connect with us if you want to see the list of the tickets we have raised to them and the kind of responses we have from them.

Tip for consumers: 1. Poor Servers.
2. Poor Customer Service.
3. Poor Support Staff
4. They Lie about your issue
5. Finally you will go to other hosting company by leaving their money with them.

ravishankars
5/7/18
I've been their customer for last 2-3 years. It's always a painful experience. They don't care about downtime and unfit for this industry segment. I've phased out all my servers after a lot of impact on my business. Please stay away from them if you're serious about your business.
peehus
2/28/18
Forcefully keeps customers engaged so that they cannot leave. Unexpected billing and 99% downtime. Worst Service one can ever get! I would never recommend this to anyone and also trying to leave from my end which is becoming hectic as I am being said to pay a bill before leaving. Even cannot transfer my own domain.
Response from Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative
Dear Client,
Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing , Please share your contact details with us so that we can contact you and resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Regards,
HostingRaja Support
manjul12
2/9/18
I have hosted with hostingraja.in, site do not work during peak business hours, site down. i noticed only recently, i requested support several times, no use.

Tip for consumers: select a service up at least 99% of time, because we get business only if site is up, apart from this if site is down during google crawling it will reduce the rating of site.

sayakb2
2/9/18
When I buy their Hosting plan, they tell me that we can cancel your plan & refund you at any time under 30 days, without asking you any question. But they didn't keep their promise. After 15 days later I faced some resources/RAM related issue. Then I tell them that, I want to cancel the plan & I want the refund. But they directly denied to give me the refund. But my friend tells me that Godaddy & Bigrock give him refund under 30 days without asking any single question, they only ask feedback & reason.

HostingRaja tells me that they give money back under 30 days, without any reason. But they didn't keep their promise!

They just tell me that "Hamare taraf se koi Technical Problem nahi hai" But "Bhai Saap Hosting may kabhi Koi technical problem hota hai keya? Maine toh kabhi nahi suna"

Very Bad!!!
sumeshwarp
1/20/18
Don't take service from them. There service is pathetic. Please don't use there services. , ,
jenilp
8/6/17
VERY HELPLESS when you are losing business becuase others mistake

Awani was the employee, even botthered to reply

Hi Guys, I need to be really sure when you chose hsoting raja for hosting your website.

For sales, they will like behind you and call and explain everything. But for support they should be rated in - minus stars. I am continously trying to contact over phone- I called them more than 50 times full ring in last 24 hrs, not even single call was picked up.

Through email: the message is noted by them and but not reply. If mailed them 10 mails, then I will get 1 mail from them saying we are checking, again mail them 10 times. no reply.

On chat they are really irresponsible and not bothered at all. as if they are setting for timepass. They do not even care that the person who is complaining and lossing his business.

Felling Helpless
meghag3
8/2/17
Worst Service with 99.9% downtime and no support at all. Database doesn't get connected smoothly and sometimes not at all. Support team is very rude and a real bad experience.
sandyk35
6/30/17
server is very slow always down don't buy they not refund amount ,Pls don't buy any thing with hosting raja. they are not refund money as they promise irritating customers servers are very slow always down.they promise refund with in 30 days if u not satisfy. I asked 20 time to refund my amount even I offer deduct some amount and return but they are not refund.
arunk36
2/10/17
hostingraja.in is a fraud company, FATHIMA is a big liar. She had done very wrong with me.
They have offered me Rs. 1500 for domain windows hosting. But after payment they given me only hosting and no domain with that.
shobhitg
9/25/16
I am a pro developer and reseller using Hosting Raja for several months. I am writing this review to help you decide what is best for you. This is not a personal attack or favor on hosting raja, its simple based on experience I had with them. Here is my experience of various services they provided to me:

UPDATE April 2016: Hostingraja.in is a bunch of cheaters and misleading people who just know how to loot . They never solved technical issues and kept websites non-working . They sent emails that my reseller account DUE DATE is 21st April but suspended my account on 20th Midnight because of which I could not download my websites. Even their chat person said I could take backup till 21st evening but they are just misleaders. Now, they are demanding Rs. 1000 per website backup and refusing to activate my account temporarily. In India, companies and even Electricity, Water, Mobile bills take action after due date but these looters are just weird. I am planning to put up a court case against them in consumer court. I recommend everyone to stay away from them adn look for some company who is really trustable. I donot work with Quick2Host right now but still they are so good and supportive that I am planning to rejoin them for some services.
Also they closed affiliate account without any prior information in which I had an earning of around 500 Rs.

SO MY WORDS: STAY APART MILES AWAY FROM HOSTINGRAJA.

1. Domain: They provide attractive deals along with the affiliate bonus option which makes them a cheap and attractive choice for domain purchasing.(5 Stars).

2. Hosting: They provide attractive hosting deals and resources which again makes them a very cheap and attractive choice in Web hosting.(4 Stars).

3. Server Speed: The websites provide a better loading speed in comparison to my provider.(3 Stars)

4. Uptime: Servers are running really good and take a break for max 4-5 minutes, and that too after long intervals but still there is room for betterment. The frequency of downtimes should be reduced.(3 Stars)

5. Sales Support: Their sales support is good. As far as you are looking to purchase something or you are doing a payment, they are good.(3 Stars).

6. Email Management: This is where I found this company really lacking in. They said that they are providing high quality email service free with their hosting and they also say it is the same Email service they provide as a separate Business Email service too. Convinced with it, I moved all the client websites to their server and created some email accounts for them, even for my own business website and Bannggggg: The dreams of Hosting raja being high quality service provider got shattered. I found their email service to be highly unstable and useless. Inbox not getting emails. Junk Folder not getting emails. Junk folder not getting opened etc. etc. Even their team was not able to resolve the issues in working days and just kept on giving excuses. Worst of all, they send email from their mail ids, emails reached and they claim the issues resolved like they are my prospective clients and will purchase services from me. Truly Disappointed. This forces me to purchase server from another company and move websites their because website is nothing without business email.(0 Stars).

7. Database Management: This comes to a cheating now. An autoincrement column in my database is jumping to 1000 instead of 1 whenever their is a failover/server restart and they tell me to rectify my code. Their tech team is such foolish that hey think I can send value to an autoincrement column from my c# code. I mean what is "Auto" in the "autoincrement" if I am sending the value from the coding and making a coding mistake? Totally insensible. To add up, they say if the 1000 jumps will make the database column to take up more space due to bigger values, then I should purchase a VPS immediately.Instead of resolving a issue, they want me to invest more and pay them. Thats cheating.(0 Stars)

8. Live Chat support: Really terrible. They come into chat whenever they want and they run out of the chat by leaving conversation whenever they want. Another agent may or my not join another session, and bye chance if they do, you will need to repeat the whole story again and again new agent leaves and another new comes in and this goes frustrating.(1 Star).

9. Technical Support: Now this really counts negative stars for them. They really dont know about technical. What they can do is just click on some buttons in their panels and resolve minor issues like DNS settings, Hosting settings, etc. When your website really needs a technical support, they raise their hands. Worst of all, to every message you add in ticket, their reply will be that your Issue has been resolved without asking you whether it has been resolved or not. My Email related ticket has 60+ messages in 5 days, Email related ticket has 24 Posts and a Domain settings took 5 days with 30+ Posts. Email and Database issues still unresolved. So, when there are technical issues, they dont know how to help. They just keep on putting false claims that issue has been resolved without even asking from you about it. Its only you who has to rush after them. Weird.(1 Star).

Bottom Line: If you are a newbie and need only small static website to be uploaded, then HostingRaja is your best bet. If you are going to do business and need technical consistencies, then better opt for someone else.

Tip for consumers: WORST COMPANY. DONT GO FOR IT.

bhaumiks
8/6/16
I have many websites and multiple hosting accounts with hosting providers. I just gave hostingraja a try due to its competitive rate.

They are very quick to respond and I bought very quickly but then starts actual misery! Here is my experience :

- They have very limited technology advancement and security. Your website will suffer from attacks.
- If you just call their customer service, they are fast to pick up the call but they just promise that they will solve the issue & never look into it.
- Their server are slow and filters are blocking essential functionality. When I called them they say it's security!!!... Seriously, is this your answer?
- They don't pay attention to issue. They just keep on speaking narrated answers! Pathetic customer service!

I just left my account even without asking for refund. I can't imagine what I have to go through for refund if already bought services are such poor. I don't want to waste my time anymore.

I had gone through review sites before buying & surprisingly review was good everywhere. I guess this is their marketing trick to put misleading reviews on sites.

Anyways I am just making sure others don't suffer due to this false marketing.
Response from Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative
We tried to reach you but we are not able to find your contact details. As we can see there is no ticket by your name we are not able to solve your issue. Please share your contact details as soon as possible.
shailyanac
4/16/16
what a name, hosting raja, means you are the king of hosting, i would rather say it scamraja. this company is making fool to their clients by offering them 40,50, and upto 60% discounted pricing. they even help you to move in and once it is done, you would see the real face. they would show you a gold and then it would become a stone to get on client face. they start giving excuses of usage, ram, cpu, upgrade now or terminating account....what the hell is this....... 3rd class hosting company....... WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........WORST.WORST.....WORST........

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in