HME Medical Shop reviews

Tel: 1-800-258-6313
customerservice@hmemedicalshop.com

alanl72
6/14/17

Best prices available with free shipping! I found them to be very honest and they stand behind their customers. Helpful and shipping and products were first class! I will definitely do business with this company in the future! Alan L.

scottm181
12/7/16

Wasn't easy to get out and pick up, so the shipping was nice.

carolw49
8/26/15

I have ordered from HME medical shop twice and I have to say they are very reliable I live in Caif. and ordered a conserver on Monday the 17 I received it Tuesday the 18 at no extra charge I actually ordered online and it was my mistake so I e-mailed and Michael Wise e-mailed me back this was on Friday the 15th so I called and spoke to Ann on Monday the 17th told her what happened and she made sure I got it right , I would highly recommend this Medical shop you can't beat the prices they are way lower than any competitor , I will definitely order again.

maryv17
7/29/14

HME Medical shop has a full line of home medical devices and equipment at reasonable price points from the top brands. They ship directly at no charge and take great care to uphold their high standards of great customer service.

A patient can submit for reimbursement, but we cannot process the claim for them, sorry!

By Michael W., HME Medical Shop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the HME Medical Shop staff and other customers.

HME Medical Shop?