Review of Hesimple

Hesimple reviews

malvab2
11/16/19
Online clothing store very interesting and appropriate, quite a variety of designs, very good customer service. The dress that came to me looks exactly as it looks in the photo on the page.
gemah1
11/16/19
Great, I received an excellent treatment from you when buying my new dress, I will soon ask again, thank you very much for everything.
geaw
11/16/19
The dress I ordered arrived in perfect condition without any problem, the purchase was good and uncomplicated, the dress is the same as I saw on the website.
quirinar
11/16/19
All perfect, I love the two shirts I ordered, whose quality and fabric design fully meet the expectations I had!
maxxp1
11/15/19
I have been very satisfied with all of my purchases from this website and will keep coming back for more! ~
alvind32
11/15/19
I spend hours on Hesimple because there are so many cute things to choose from, ranging from clothes to accessories to makeup and more!! As long as you read the reviews on the item you want to buy, check clothing sizes, and make sure the seller has positive feedback, I'm sure you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
margog20
11/15/19
Website is easy to use, information about every item is clear. I love the style and the variety, lots of things that I want to buy! Definitely I will purchase again
charlestonc1
11/15/19
You've gotta place a few orders, get a feel and fit of the clothes and styles. Keep in mind that this is an Asian website so the style and sizes are mainly focus on Asian body types. So, order a size or 2 up if you're not a petite type
jorduj
11/15/19
Hesimple has never disappointed me, I'm always provided with great prices, countless options, reliable shipping, and great customer service. I would recommend this site to anyone. Of course as with any other online shopping experience, you get what you pay for- but pleasant surprises have far outweighed any disappointment
graciel15
11/15/19
is quick and helpful. Stoked that I found this site! :is quick and helpful. Stoked that I found this site! :
amelieb17
11/15/19
The clothes are of good quality, exactly as on the web, the colors correspond, the sizes are consistent. The only bad thing is that when placing an order from another country the shipment has taken longer than I expected, but not so much.
camilaf4
11/15/19
This clothing of this boutique is very good, they have a very good service, everything is perfect of that line of clothes since this company has dedicated every day in a better effort to improve their designs.
pieraa
11/15/19
Very good attention, the package arrived super fast and the quality of the preda great, I will ask again without a doubt
antoniad13
11/15/19
The order arrived on time, I could see its status at all times, also when my article arrived I was delighted, the color, the fabric for my perfect. I read the size recommendations and the perfect one would have been s / m, but for fear that the garment would be just right, I asked for m / l and this one is quite loose, I still love how it looks.
josephr580
11/15/19
I just can't stop myself from ordering. Asian beauty products, stuff for the kitchen, clothing - Hesimple has it all. I almost always get free shipping, and they are fast to ship the product, and it is trackable. This is a great site!
gwendolynb30
11/15/19
All products I've bought offer me the 12 months use with a recent date, help me a lot with my redness and my boyfriend loves the clothes, Hesimple always gives me guaranty of all their products.
lenaf20
11/15/19
Hesimple meet the minimum amt for express shipping but if some or even 1 item says ready within 7-14 days, you need to be a patient and wait even more than 2wks, mine took around almost a month but everything was worth the wait.
saskiam3
11/15/19
I loved everything I asked for on this page, good quality and good sizes, I will ask for insurance again
moritzg1
11/15/19
It was fantastic to discover this store, finally normal and youthful clothes of my size. Goodbye t-shirts, goodbye stamped old lady. Long live fashion with curves.
jenniferg588
11/13/19
So many cute items and such great deals! I'm constantly finding items not available in stores or other sites :)
adamr246
11/13/19
ordered knee socks and a boyshort type outfit! Really cute, good quality!..........................................
lindas1547
11/13/19
I have been a customer of Hesimple, since 2010, and since the very first time, I always have enjoyed the diversity of the catalogue and the choice that is so different from any other Fashion & Style online sale website. And as an european citizen, this is a great satisfaction, to be able to find articles that aren't european standards,
claudinecr
11/13/19
Hesimple is the only site I actually buy things from, I don't even go out to my local stores anymore lol. There's always great sales-- today I bought things that were originally $61-87 for $9-17! I thought I'd buy some clothes that are not my usual style since the prices dropped so low~ (there was a 70%-80% off discount
robertm1943
11/13/19
I love shopping on Hesimple! I am petite (4'11" & 95 lbs) and always struggle finding clothes to fit my small frame, but not on this site! I love that there are so many options and that everything is relatively inexpensive without being poor quality! I will definitely be shopping here more often
shayleem1
11/13/19
When you upgrade to a certain membership, there are coupon benefits that they reward you as well.......
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They are legitimate in the fact that they make the clothing. But it's definitely false advertising. Sizing, quality, and colors are not as advertised.

By Darlene B.

Company is located in China. Shipping is 4-6 weeks for partial shipments. Return policy is quite costly as you have to send back to a China and the cost is more than the items!!

By Darlene B.

Good Luck! I'm fighting this company via my credit card company!! They are a scam.

By Darlene B.

They are a scam out of China! They make it very difficult to return anything. Materials used are lesser quality than what they show. Sizing is completely off. So sad I got suckered into ordering from them. Trying to fight the charges via my credit card company.

By Darlene B.

Go online but is expensive you have to pay to return

By Terry m.

They answered my emails quickly but the process of obtained ng a refund did not work

By Liz S.

Nothing fits right and the material is extremely poor quality and literally falling apart at the seams. Save your money. I know this because i got scammed. Don't do it.

By L O.

Questions? Get answers from the Hesimple staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Hesimple