HerveLeger

HerveLeger

HerveLeger has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HerveLeger ranks 1335th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate HerveLeger?

“I think this site is very good, I have bought many...”

masa m.
8/15/13

I think this site is very good, I have bought many dresses from them, the dresses are came from US or HongKong, there was one dress doesn't, they give me one new dress!

“Do not order anything from here, especially when you...”

Andreja V.
4/16/13

Do not order anything from here, especially when you see it's conected with China. I ordered a dress in belief it is from USA and then I discovered it's fake and from China. When I wanted to return it I was a subject to some restocking fee, on which I agreed, I just wanted at least some money back for the crapy dress. Had to send it back twice, since they didn't give me the right adress and from december untill now I didn't get mz money back. So be aware and don't order stuff from anything with. Org, China or any kind of other strange dealers.

masam2
August 15th, 2013

andrejav
April 16th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HerveLeger staff and other customers.

Herve Leger online outlet store, cheap sale wholesale Herve Leger Bandage Dresses, free shipping, no tax!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HerveLeger?

Have a question about HerveLeger?