Hermes-Europe.co.uk reviews

Morley, HH LS27 0WH, UK
dpa.officer@hermes-europe.co.uk

gracej60
7/8/19

Second time this so called company in Portugal handles my parcel. Never attempted delivery, never contacted me, not allowed to collect it myself!!!!, they just returned to sender.
Someone needs to audit them......they are a con and lazy, wasting people's money.

simond60
4/22/19

Absolutely appalling service, they take the parcel, throw it around and then report that it's damaged beyond repair. Well, that's what one tracking system said, the other said it was "out for delivery" ! They then destroy the parcel so you have no evidence to pursue the matter. An absolute disgrace.

peacea6
12/14/18

Ive used Hermes for over 100 postings (Sell on eBay).
Through Parcel2Go with minimal issues but as of late, they're becoming horrendous.

They have lost multiple packages & because i bought through Shutl (Another useless company), Hermes are quick to pass the buck.
On top of that, their customer service is disgusting.

Another business quick to take your money but hide behind T&C's and excuses when they fail

I strongly advise you find another courier.

reviewr6
12/5/18

And the bin men took it.

Hermes denied this, until I scanned and sent them the 'in black bin' slip. They then presumably sent the seller a claim form.

They kindly sent me a survey via email, by the time the parcel had been resent and arrived (a month after purchase) the survey was closed.

philipc158
12/1/18

My parcel delivered by Hermes was perfect. The courier was polite, friendly, well dressed and trustworthy. I would use Hermes again. They were cheaper than other delivery options

lailag
9/30/17

I first thought it was just bad luck on my part, but it seems others have the same problem, items go missing, they never respond, you can't reach them by phone, they aren't responsible for anything...

johnr520

Where do I start?

Where do I start. LIES: I have a good view of my postbox and then say refused etc when they fail to arrive. TIME: eBay vendor states sent....no reason to doubt him, tracking states awaiting collection. Average time from order to delivery is 10 days. I could crawl on my hands and knees to the vendor to collect and it would be faster!! Do they use ZX Spectrum computers and rickshaws to deliver? PRICE: To any vendors I can assure you they are not THAT cheaper. In fact, I now look to see if they use Hermes (or Yodel) and I avoid so is that saving you money or costing you money by way of customer flight? How did CIty Link go bust when they were 1000% better than this mob of self drivers, throwing stuff in their hatchback or 15 year old van. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

hermesisacompleted
8/22/17

Worse courier company to ever exist

Worse courier company to ever exist. Paid for nominated delivery for my delivery to specifically be delivered to me on a Saturday and for it to be SIGNED for. I waited for the whole day for my delivery to arrive. Not only did they not deliver it, the driver has lied in the tracking information to say he delivered it when he didn't and there is no signature from me to say my order was delivered. This is now the third time this has happened and I advise all companies to shut there accounts with this courier.

daruisd
8/22/17

I placed an order through Asos for next day delivery. This afternoon i checked to see what time my item would be delivered and it said they had attempted delivery but could not. I have been home all day and no one has attempted any sort of delivery. I ordered a gift for a birthday later this evening and i cannot even speak to a human being on the telephone, the live chat online wasnt much help either as she kept repeating herself saying there was nothing she could do. absolutely shocking customer service and delivery drivers too lazy to actually knock on the door. Disgusted with how this company is run!

wendyp67
8/22/17

I chose 1 star because I couldn't choose ZERO or minus. Hermes continue to disappoint. I was supposed to have a delivery 10th August, waited all day. Website says they attempted a delivery. With 5 people in the house, a dog that goes mad if somebody approaches the house and no card posted. hmm.. yep, that so called attempt was a lie. I was advised they would deliver the 11th August, waited all day, no delivery. Was promised 12th August (The day the item was needed for) waited all day, no delivery. I have just contacted them this morning. I asked will it be delivered today, they advise it might be, but possible another 24- 48 hours. They have had the parcel for 7 days already! From now on, any retailer that I deal with that uses Hermes are losing my order. They are a joke. I have emailed them on 2 occasions and I have been ignored. I have spoken on the livechat 9 times so far, and I suspect I will be again. They will go the way of CityLink and go under eventually. Seems most others have issues, the reviews on here are an embarrassment. The Directors should really take the fact that their company is being slammed on here. Its also worth noting that my previous experience with Hermes earlier in the year was 2 packages of clothing, in excess of £400 disappeared without a trace. Their response, we know we received it in the warehouse, but we cannot find it. Epic! Well Done Hermes. When the retailer (Asos) offered me a replacement, No thank you, just a refund will suffice :) Note to the pen pushers at Hermes. If you continue this service, expect your retailers to leave you. If you need a lesson in business, the more customers that leave you the less your revenue will be, therefore you make less money. I would hope you already know this, but my perception of your ability in business would suggest that the incompetence runs from the leaders to the pawns. If you want more advice, look to DPD for inspiration, I have yet to have a single issue with them , I even use them for my company on a daily basis. Now they offer a top class service. Have a pleasant day all.

Tip for consumers: Pay extra for a real courier, these guys are minimum wage slavers being sued by unions for their illegal practices

matteoc11
9/13/16

I have been chasing my parcels all week!!!!!!!! Hermes simply does not deliver, no matter how much i try to contact them.... I have been receiving parcels with Royal mail and Dpd everyday, no issues at all, only Hermes is unable to do it's job.
Simply a ridicolous company!!!!!

garyh132
6/20/16

A very easy company to deal with, Online payment system and home collection service, Very cheap compared to other delivery companies, I cannot fault this company, A First Class Company

jeremys55
9/8/15

I am at my wits end with these people.

Firstly I ordered something from H&M, thought fine that's great, after a reported incident of hate crime previously since the previous courier was being really unprofessional and blerted out what was in my parcel accross the street to humiliate me! Which I reported to the police and even have a crime ref number for which was the only time they bothered (as this wasn't unusual for the abusive courier) they did nothing about previous to me reporting to the police.

Anyway, I got an email notification telling me they'd sent it out with the courier, they then said to H&m they'd attempted delivery and was undelivered I thought ah ok that's fair enough no problems there I will wait for them to make a 2nd attempt.

Nothing came from the 2nd attempt (since they do a max of 3 attempts for delivery) they then said they couldn't locate my address, weird which completely (being the logical person I am) contradicts the previous message, they basically flat out deceived me (not the answers from a professional company I know, but we are talking about how useless hermes are).

The 3rd one they didn't even bother and for some reason they'd removed the can't find my address or undelivered message (I can't remember which I smartly took a screen shot because as far as I am aware nothings below these people to deceive anyone so I have them in the corner on this one).

I would not trust this company to send a 50p item let alone just over £60 worth of clothing and shoes let alone anything else, avoid completely.

I can't help but think from contacting H&M (because that was what I was advised to do) about the hate crime incident previous to this H&M order, that they'd be using another courier as they are self employed, I can't help but think the two are very much related to each other, they basically all in all flat out lie about everything and never tell the truth.

Don't go near this company unless you want loads of stress and grief!

PS I hope one of the footwear I ordered in it is back instock when I get to reorder this or I will be livid with hermes for their incompetence, to be honest I think it's more a lack of communication but either way this is completely unacceptable and unprofessional to be lied to.

To add insult to injury (in my own humble opinion) they've apologized which to me means nothing unless they're going to do something about it!

It's a good job H&M cancelled and refunded the order (it's not their fault regardless, I mean we're both very confused as to why hermes claim (but actually have evidently lied) about trying to make the 1st attempt then to say they couldn't find my address on the 2nd, something I fail to see any logic in at all must think i was born yesterday!

sp542
4/13/13

I'm surprised this courier service is still running.

They frequently 'lose' parcels, I spoke to one of the employees once when I rang to complain and she reluctantly admitted that certain employees steal packages.

I honestly don't know why major companies use Hermes, when they have a notorious reputation.

rosea16
10/17/12

This company is the worst company we have dealt with in courier service, doesnt collect parcels, opens parcels !!! fraudelent this company is and do not use as they do not care.kkeps parcels in couriers cars over night..

Questions? Get answers from the Hermes-Europe.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hermes-Europe.co.uk?