Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

yasminea8
10/13/18

I got this dress for my graduation and I absolutely love it. It's a little big and I noticed one or two of the beads had snapped in half. Also the shipping was a little long. It was suppose to come on the 4th but it came on the 9th. I really really love it despite that though, it's gorgeous and the material is really nice.

lauriei16
10/10/18

I ordered a dress. The picture was sketchy, it didn't really show the arms. The title was Ballgown Sleeveless ruffles floor length. The dress came and had sleeves, and No ruffles? Totally misleading. I tried to return it and was met with three customer service reps that did everything they could to argue with me and offer no solution. I'm still trying.

joeyl44
10/4/18

I bought a prom dress expecting 8-12 days to send. On day 13 they still hadn't sent so I asked to cancel. They said no refunds and sent it on day 16 so my daughter recieved her prom dress that's not the right size 4 days after prom. They wouldn't refund at all.
Stay away from them as your playing roulette with your money.

nicolec352
10/2/18

If I could give this dress and this websites customer support zero stars, I would. The dress I received looked nothing like the dress I purchased from the image. The lace is different, the color is different and it did not even fit. I ordered this dress for homecoming so I paid for express shipping and the dress was not delivered on the promised delivery date. I ended up having to purchase an emergency dress the day before. I put forth my frustrations to customer support and was not given any help of resolving this issue. The best that they could do was 25% back (which wouldn't even include the express shipping costs). I put way to much money into this dress and website for them to do nothing. Stay away unless you have money to waste.

louh38
9/30/18

Do NOT order from this company! I repeat - do NOT order from this company! They pretend they will take returns and make you actually jump through hoops of actually taking pics of you wearing it to prove how it doesn't fit, and then say "it comes in a a standard size that doesn't fit all individuals. We recommend finding a tailor." They NEVER intended to issue a refund. Completely horrible company.

jillf84
9/29/18

Never use this company. Since the day I received my order I have been trying to return. This is day 5 and they will not issue me a return ticket. Their return policy does not mean anything. They have offered to give me 30% back to find a local tailor to fix it but the dress is too small and the quality is terrible. Their last response to me was that it is not their fault I ordered the wrong size. I will continue to share this on every page I can find that they are associated with!!!

tiffanyh119
9/26/18

Material was heavy and it looked like a certain. The dress should have been light and airy. The zipper was broke and the padding in the boots came up to the shoulder. Never ever purchase from here.

reneem116
9/25/18

i ordered this dress in gold and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! it was a little darker of a color than i thought (was expecting more champaign) but it worked so well!! i ordered a size up because i'm normally a 4 but it was slightly big, not too much though. absolutely fell in love with it!! BUT it took a long time to arrive, so please make sure you order a while in advance! don't listen to the tailor and shipping chart because around prom season they get a lot of orders.

desireeg22
9/24/18

I am very disappointed with the quality of this website and i want to shout from the rooftops "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!"
1) I bought a wedding dress from the site. It came poorly packaged and smelled like insecticide. It made my skin itch when i tried it the 1st time. The fit was also very horrible and so was the quality.
2) I also bought a flower girl dress from there but it came about 3 sizes too small. There is NO WAY it can be used.
3) I bought my wedsing shoes from there and the quality was the worst. Felt like plastic made for dolls. It also came two sizes smaller than what i ordered.

I am trying to get a refund because that is 3 items i cannot use and my day is 2 months away. Do not buy from this site.

julissar3
9/24/18

Do Not buy from them. they re fake . They sent me a dress that was not even close what i ordered , them the dress was too small and no tag whatsoever. They forced me to keep the dress. I had order a new dress from someone else .

claudiam120
9/24/18

I ordered a dress from there. When it came it was too small and the color didn't look as the color they advertised. I've tried reaching customer service and they take forever to reply and told me this

" since your dress was just made in a standard size, it usually doesn't fit individuals very well and needs extra alterations after received. Would you please find a local tailor to get it altered to fit better? Return is not available in this case "

I am very upset because I spent 120 dollar on a ugly dress and had poor customer service as well. They only communicate though email and they take forever to reply back .

daniellec174
9/19/18

I was very skeptical about ordering a dress from this website. I read all the comments and they were all very reassuring that the customer service and quality of the dresses were very good. I received my dress and it is very pretty and very well made. I will definitely be ordering again from here

rubyg33
9/18/18

Very lovely, pretty dress my daughter really enjoyed looking so pretty the material of the dress very nice I defenelly recommended

kassief1
9/17/18

The dress finally came .. it was advertised as Nude and came as pink .. offered a 15% discount for a $244 dress .. waste off time and happy to rip ppl off ..DONT BUY

elviraf1
9/7/18

I received my dress I am very happy with it, very good quality well made and it actually looks better in person than on the picture I just need to make some alterations fit big from waist and shoulders and too long! But definitely worth the price! I can't wait to wear this dress on my big day !!

anar124
9/7/18

It was honestly difficult to find a plus size prom dress and hebeos delivered and they did exactly the way I wanted it ! I couldn't stop smiling ! And the color was absolutely unique and I love pink ! I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT AND A BEAUTIFUL DRESS TO ALWAYS REMEMBER!

ibrahima57
9/4/18

16 days after placing an order, I get an email saying our tailors don't have the required fabric to make the dress. Even though it showed that the dress is "Under Tailoring" on their website. What a JOKE!

rhettap
9/3/18

Don't buy a thing from this site. This is a scam. Initially I purchased my daughter's homecoming dress and they said we would get it 7-11 days. After ordering they said it would be "dispatched" in 15-20 days not including shipping time. This was after my daughter's event. THEN they told me they would not give me a full refund. This is the worst online experience I've ever had.

jonathanr151
9/1/18

Just to share my mishap with this site.

Above all, one tip: GO AWAY FROM THEM. It looks attractive, but I guarantee you it's a complete scam.

We ordered at the end of May a dress for my girlfriend for a wedding at the beginning of July. After inquiring by chat and compared to what their site shows, no problem, I am supposed to receive the dress in 3 weeks.

It's September 1st and I still have not received the dress ...

The carrier (TNT) ensures to have delivered the package at the end of June, without being able to bring me proof of delivery. After struggling for several weeks with TNT customer service, they finally agreed to pass the package as lost, and now ask me to get closer to the sender to make a claim and refund me.

After twenty mail with the Hebeos after-sales service, they do not want to hear anything, do not even read my emails, they answer constantly "please contact your local TNT agency".

By asking for the various documents of proof of delivery, I realize that in reality Hebeos has made a mistake in my name for delivery.

Since then, they continue to pretend to understand nothing.

And it's not over, cherry on the cake: TNT has just sent me an invoice to pay customs fees (France) for a package that I have never received!

In short, do not go absolutely, it's a big scam that cost me 140 (excluding customs fees, but that I will obviously not pay)

yvonnen14
Yvonne N.
8/29/18

I needed swatches for my wedding, all the site asks of you is what fabric you want, so you would think that you would get all of their colors available in the fabric you requested right?...wrong! I was asked to verify my order FOUR times on the second week this order was supposedly "under tailoring" as Hebos website called it, this unlabeled piss poor hack job of chiffon is what I received for $25.Don't trust your wedding party dresses or gowns to this company.

solangeldiazzzj
8/26/18

Thank you Hebeos for the amazing and beautiful white short dresses my Damas loved, and shipping was pretty quick. The sizing was very accurate I would highly recommend you guys !!!

vinnettew
8/26/18

At first seeing it I didn't love it. But after putting on my makeup I'm so in love with this dress I never wanted to take it off at the end of my day. Thanks so much for my dress plus it came on time. |

jos123
8/25/18

I received my dress perfectly fine it was tracked very well and arrived when it said it would however the seems in the shoulder were nowhere near even and the dress just didn't look right so I asked for a refund and if I could send the dress back they accepted but said they only want to pay 15% dress price as a refund after a lot of arguing I got it up to 50% and accepted that offer they have ignored that email and never replied do not use this site aweful customer service if they get something wrong and are happy to lie too

noth46
8/23/18

I ordered the dress in plenty of time however it came almost a week after my wedding the dress wasnt accepted and was returned straight to them I've checked with DHL and they delivered it however these people are telling me they don't have it I am so angry so upset an fed up with these people i would never order with these people again and would not advise anyone to do so either I've been battling for over a month now and will be seeking legal action against them.

kelhanc
8/22/18

This dress fit me perfectly and was so beautiful and way better in person than I expected it to be. Highly recommend taking your body measurements before you type them in and order it. I measured myself before ordering the dress and it ended up fitting great. The dress also came sooner than expected. I got a lot of compliments about how great it looked and people asking how expensive it was, where it was from, etc. Thank you Hebeos!!!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?