Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

michc3
3/1/19

My dress is a PHENOMENAL value. The fabric is durable and the stitching is of a very high quality. The dress fit me perfectly and I loved it so much I wore it to two separate military balls! I was a little bit worried about purchasing a gown online but I have absolutely no regrets. The only minor concern is that it takes awhile to arrive, so plan for that. It also comes sort of crammed into the packaging. I left it hanging in my bathroom so the shower would steam it each day and within a few days it looked perfect.

heatherj95
2/28/19

I couldn't be more pleased with this dress. This is my fourth year of buying prom dresses for my daughters, and my first year of shopping for it online. I usually spend $400-$500 for the dress, and another $50-$100 for alterations. Because this dress was made-to-order - no alterations are needed! The quality exceeded my expectations! I'm including two pics of the dress, and one pic of the layer of the dress. Tip: For custom measuring (well worth the extra wait time to avoid alterations later) - take measurements twice, on separate days. This way, if your measurements differ, you can figure out why and really be sure that you're sending correct measurements.

ruthn45
2/28/19
• Updated review

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE TOTAL SCAM, THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY GIVE HASSLE FREE RETURN WHEN THEY DO NOT LET YOU HAVE A REFUND. HORRIBLE SITE, HORRIBLE STAFF, HORRIBLE PRODUCTS. THIS IS 3RD REVIEW AND I PLAN TO KEEP POSTING UNTIL PEOPLE SEE HOW HORRIBLE THIS SITE IS. MY WEE DAUGHTER IS OUT OVER £100 FOR A DRESS WHICH DOESNT FIT. HEBEOS WILL NOT HONOUR THEIR RETURN POLICY AND GIVE A REDFUND. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

“FORMAL DRESS FOR MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER”
2/26/19
• Previous review

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE SITE. MY WEE DAUGHTER PAID £108.00 FOR A FORMAL DRESS THAT SHE CAN NOT WEAR, AS IT DOESNT PROPERLY FIT HER. I SHOWED PICTURES FOR EVIDENCE TO HEBEOS OF THE RICIDULOUS SIZE AND THEY STILL WILL NOT REFUND MONEY. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT SHOP HERE, ORDER ELSEWHERE! I PLAN TO POST THIS REVIEW EVERY DAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY THIS IS UNTIL MY DAUGHTER GETS A REFUND. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

morganw54
2/27/19

I was skeptical about ordering a gown on Hebeos, particularly one at such a low price point, but I needed several floor length gowns for an Indian wedding and didn't want to spend a lot of money. This gown is beautiful, fits perfectly, and is very comfortable. I was concerned about it being too low cut as a busty woman, but it falls tastefully with just a hint of cleavage.

susanc688
2/27/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! We ordered a dress and when it did not fit correctly we were told they do not accept returns (which is the total opposite of what it says on their website). I would never order something that cost over $100 if it couldn't be returned!!!

Their customer service is terrible. I never received a confirmation email or a shipping notice. They did not acknowledge that their website lies about the return policy and they used incorrect grammar and no punctuation in all of our correspondence (this makes me highly question their professionalism).

I am highly disappointed in this experience. Steer clear of this terrible, lying, stealing company!!!!!

shaniquam2
2/25/19

My dress is EVERYTHING!!!!
Wore this dress for a wedding and I received so many compliments. I most definitely will purchase again from Hebeos. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRESS!

lindseyr66
2/24/19

The dress was perfect in size and higher quality than I expected! I will most definitely buy from here again.

cm385
2/24/19

MY daughter ordered a dress on 22nd January for a specific function. At the time of writing it has been over a month and the dress has not been delivered and the standard line is that we can cancel and lose all our money - despite no goods arriving and no delivery date.
I've pointed out that taking money and refusing a full refund for non-delivery is illegal and taking money under false pretences, but to no avail, so I now have alternative but to sue the company concerned.

ianc175
2/22/19

What Can I say, the dress was AMAZING bought it for my daughter's prom, She got a lot of complement, It fit her just right, the back have a lace back closure, so it mold her "mermaid" body style. Love the beading detail, for the price it was great looking not cheap look at all.

andreac289
2/21/19

The sequins were slightly different than the description picture but still a very pretty dress. Very pleased with the quality and the fit. Got soooo many compliments

tashimac
2/19/19

I love everything about my dress. Nice quality nd very classy look. I wore this dress as a guest to a co-worker's wedding and received many many compliments - even from the wedding party! It fit true to size. I debated on ordering a size larger and I am so glad I didn't. The material is slightly stretchy and very comfortable.

vanessak47
2/18/19

this dress is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen! it looks like in the picture and it suits well. thanks for this wonderful dress

laylag5
2/17/19

I was definitely worried about ordering, seeing bad and good reviews. got my dress in 2 1/2 weeks, WAY earlier than I needed it. came in a shade darker than burgundy, but fits absolutely beautifully. a little tight under the armpit region, but I got my custom sized so easy fix. overall I love my dress so much and am so excited to wear it!!

sandrac374
2/15/19

As the grandmother of the bride, I expected a lot from the dress and was not at all disappointed. It was beautiful, of good quality, and was received in plenty of time. I received an abundance of compliments and made a referal for a friend's upcoming wedding. All in all, I was very pleased!

laurat267
2/14/19

My dresses were absolutely amazing! I used them as my bridesmaids dresses for my wedding this weekend and they were gorgeous!

cic1
2/13/19

I wasted almost $200 on a hideous dress that was nothing like the picture. They use fake pictures to sell their products, and surprise! It did not fit. After them giving me the runaround for over a week and not responding to my initial request for a refund, they refused to return it even though it was not worn. They told me to find a tailor even though I let it be known that there was nothing that my trusted tailor of 10 years could do short of making me a new dress. Even if there was something that could be done I would not have it in time for my new event. As a result, I had to overnight a beautiful new dress from a different retailer to wear to my event. If you're into getting scammed by people in Singapore, then by all means, go ahead and order from them. If not, please learn from my mistake and take your money elsewhere!

quintanj
2/12/19

When I first saw the dress on Hebeos I couldn't believe it was so inexpensive. I almost thought it was too good to be true. I ordered the pink color, it came in the mail within 3 week and it blew me away. This dress easily looks about $400-$500 with the beautiful sequins and overall style. I'm also a fairly curvy woman and it fit amazing. I will definitely be ordering from Hebeos again.

sarak136
2/12/19

This is a total scam. I ordered a gown, we waited forever for it to be delivered and when we received it and I told them it didn't fit, they said it was not a flaw of the gown and now they REFUSE to refund my money.

tracyl166
2/12/19

I ordered a dress that cost me over $200 and it came defective. They refuse to give me a refund. Do not order they will not refund or accept your return no matter what. I really wanted to warn other consumers because this is really unacceptable. They offered to give me back 15%!!!!!! So basically $30 for a dress I paid over $200 for that I will never wear. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

berthak13
2/11/19

I was worried before that the dress doesn't show like it was presented on the website but then when its arrive, I'm really happy about all the details.
I do custom size for this dress and it fit really well on me..
Good on you Hebeos..highly recommended and one more thing, my bridesmaids also getting their dresses from here..

stephaniea165
2/10/19

I just received my dress and it is absolutely gorgeous ! I was really worried after all the bad comments I've read but it is bull$#*!!! The dress is amazing, exactly like the pictures, great material, great color everything is amazing !

abbiem14
2/8/19

First, is it weird that there is no phone # to call these people, you can only communicate via email with people who do don't speak English as their first language, who do not understand concerns/ questions correctly. I've asked them to call me in all 10 emails I've sent, and no one ever does.
My 3 bridesmaids ordered dresses from here. Initially just getting Hebeos to understand the color we wanted was a chore (they ended up sending the wrong color). But once the dresses arrived I knew they could not be worn. A) there is a ridge across each breast of the girls, where 2 pieces of the "built in bra" meet. The top is a shear-white so when they have it on you eyes can only focus on this pointy, long ridge that runs from the top to the bottom of the upper half. I contacted them about this, because the pictures online do not show this ridge and they replied, "Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to see that the dress is not same as you expected. But our dresses are all hand-sewn and there could be slight difference with the pictures on our website. We sincerely beg your understanding."
They "beg my understanding?" These are not slight differences, they are extreme differences.
2) The dress billows out around the waist. Looks like how I used to dress back in the 90s... shirt tucked in my jeans and then poofed out around the waist. It's about 200-300% poofier than the pictures online.
All in all, customer service has been the worse I've ever experienced - to not be able to talk to anyone on the phone is so odd. Hebeos "begging for me to understand" that the dresses basically look nothing like I wanted is also bizzare.
Go elsewhere - unless you want poor customer service and zero attention to your concerns after the dress arrives.
Attached pictures of what arrived and what they are supposed to look like - the color received is extreme gray, was hoping for a purple/gray.

kirstyh14
2/7/19

It states on the website that its worry free returns, i have been ignored on multiple occasions by the company as both dresses i ordered were the wrong colour and way too big, they won't even except one dress back and I'm having to pay a tailor to adjust one of them, does this seem fair....no the company are an absolute shambles i hope whoever orders off them semds specific sizes and instructions or they will scam you out of your money and not offer any resolution

danielleb200
2/5/19

After ordering a dress last minute due to unfortunate circumstances with the dress found a beautiful dress as a replacement, don't get me wrong stunning dress however ordered bigger size than what I am and still no way near possible to do up, paid extra for faster delivery for it to arrive later than date given try it the day I get it and contact the same day stating it does t fit sending pictures of proof asking for a refund to seem very fobbed off customer service absolutely shocking not even had the dress 24 and contact to send back a week tomorrow I'm still battling to get my refund.

Avoid at all cost I've since had to spend more money on another dress while trying to battle to get £100+ back no words come close to how upset and frustrated I am right now.

anam263
2/1/19

I saw some good reviews about this site and chose to ignore the bad reviews...big mistake. I ordered a mermaid style prom dress with custom measurements. It stated on the website that all returns were available for one week after delivery. What they didn't clearly state was that they only allow you to return a dress for a refund if they approve the return.

When I got the dress it fit poorly and did not look anything like the picture. This website clearly has people copy the designs of designer dresses and does not send the original dresses shown in the photos. I contacted customer service and sent them photos of the measurements of the dress. Even though it did not fit me correctly, they refused to accept the return. They told me that they were sorry it fit poorly and that I should take it to a tailor to fix it. They acknowledged that the dress did not fit satisfactorily, but still would not take it back.

Truly unbelievable and appalling customer service. You should be able to return a dress if you are unsatisfied with it and should not be subject to an interrogation from customer service. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM HEBEOS. They may send you the dress that you wanted, but if anything is slightly wrong with it, you will not be able to return it or get a refund. Don't take that chance and just order from a different website.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?