Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

beva21
5/8/19

What is the purpose of having a refund policy if you do not honor it? The dress came too late, looked nothing like the picture on the website, my daughter is 5'5 and the dress would fit someone who is 6'0. It was too long, too small and just utterly ridiculous. I had to buy another dress and Hebeos won't take this dress back or refund my money even though it doesn't fit and she's never worn it. I'm out $144. And I'm extremely upset!! I would not recommend them to anyone! I have never seen a company who is so unwilling to refund or assist you if you are completely unsatisfied with their product.

dalilam
5/8/19

I needed a prom dress asap and i was kind of scared of the mixed reviews but i decided to order anyways . The customer service was great and they replied every time and i made sure to let them know when my prom date was . The dress came a week after it was suppose to , so i would say order a month or 3 weeks in advance just to be sure but the dress is so beautiful!! Better than the picture , i am so happy with it . Thankyou hebeos

shaliniy
5/8/19

I bought 3 dresses didn't came the same as the picture different colour from my order too large $#*! material too long never ever order dress from that web site only 1 out of 3 is ok they not accepting to refund my money

haileyd9
5/8/19

I bought a dark green prom dress and when it came in it was turquoise! I contacted customer service hoping to get a refund but the customer service was very rude and refused to admit they sent the wrong color even though I provided pictures to prove it was turquoise.

Tip for consumers: don’t waste your time, if something gets messed up they screw you over

stephaniek180
5/8/19

I purchased last year for prom . True to size color and style . However I was hesitant this year to purchase after reading some of these reviews . My daughter insisted I order the dress she found .

I ordered 4/26/19 and it arrived just an hour ago 5/8/19. True to size ,color and style that was pictured online. She is very happy and glad I ordered what she wanted.

kamranm9
5/8/19

We paid 195.00 $ for a dress. It was poor quality and not at all what was shown in the picture. We are trying to return it, THEY DONOT ACCEPT RETURNS.

paigep31
5/7/19

What I received is not at all what I thought I bought !!!!!!!!I am horrified !I thought the dress would be elgant, wonderful as the photo but The item is a pale copy. Looking so far away from the photo visible on the site. I made a request and I hope I could have a refund and return my item that I can't wear on the wedding Day... I am soooo disappointed....

florenceh43
5/7/19

You realise this is the same (fake) people writing these FAKE 5 star reviews?You realise this is the same (fake) people writing these FAKE 5 star reviews?You realise this is the same (fake) people writing these FAKE 5 star reviews?

carminem15
5/7/19

This dress came nothing like the picture. The dress is short in the front and has a misshapen trail. The dress isn't form fitting like in the picture and the bust is sooo big. This is down right fraud. They refused my refund. This dress looks like a curtain. I am pretty sure this fraud ass site isn't even going to post my review, so I upload pics on my IG and YouTube page.

loraineh5
5/7/19

This company is a complete con! The dresses are absolutely awful, not remotely like the images advertised. Customer service is appalling, complete refusal of returns. Clearly do the same to everyone judging by the trust pilot reviews. Best thing to do is contact your bank to get a refund and let them deal with this company.

annes312
5/6/19

My daughter's dress arrived stuffed in a bag a day before prom. Upon opening the dress smelled musty. The fit was terrible, sleeves fell off the shoulders, and it was a good 5 inches too long with heels. They have no intention of honoring their return policy. If your intention is not to honor returns, SAY NO RETURNS upfront. They asked for pictures with the dress on, then replied it looks fine. A very dishonest company. My only hope is I save one person from making the same mistake we did.

los50
5/6/19

I placed an order on behalf of my daughter and tried to cancel my order a day later when I realized where they were located ( Lithuania? Per website). They will not provide a refund even though the website provides guidelines for getting a refund. They distract you by trying to placate you via email. I decided to just try to re-sell the dress when it arrives. It took about 3 weeks to receive it and while the workmanship was average, the dress looked nothing like what was shown online. The entire dress went in the goodwill bag and I just had to take the loss on $170. Lesson learned.

annas398
5/6/19

Don't order from this website! They are scammers and liars and dont honor their return policy! The dresses look nothing like the picture and they will not refund you your money! Save your money! The dress looks light blue and i ordered a lavender.

jessicag335
5/5/19

Beware of HEBEOS!!! Their picture is misleading. Do not buy their dress, it looks completely different in person. Would give it a big ZERO in stars if the website permitted. My child is left without a dress for prom because of this company refusal to exchange this dress. I told them ALL of our issues with the dress and they chose to just address One of our many concerns just so they may keep my money. Will never buy from them again!!!

adrianh75
5/5/19

Unfortunately I paid for express shipping and It arrived 3 days late. The dress is not as pictured, made of sequins and lace rather than rhinestones. Would not recommend anyone to buy this dress if you are expecting it to look like the picture.

bransonc
5/5/19

This Company is a rip-off, sent me the wrong color, zipper is plastic and is so cheap it will not zip nor unzip . They have made every excuse not to honor my purchase. It's been over a month and they have not contacted me or offered to replace it. So they ripped me off. Don't let it happen to you. Please don't be a Victim of this dishonest Company.

adolphush19
5/5/19

This is a SCAM the dress does not come as shown the the photo. Would never order from here again from personal experience.

carlam175
5/5/19

Horrible, low quality and NO RETURNS! Their easy 7-day returns is a big fat lie! Feel terrible for my daughter for not seeing the reviews and reading the fine print.

malinac1
5/5/19

If I could give them 0 stars I would. Dress came and looked nothing like the picture, plus it didn't fit at all and I ordered the smallest size. Tried emailing and ended up going back and forth for like 10 days. They would not return the dress and said "it's a bummer you ordered the wrong size". That was the smallest size they had, it's not like I could go a size down. They even told me to get a tailor. Hell no I'm not paying $150 for a dress that I will have to then spend more money on. There's also no review section on their website, pretty big red flag. Awful company. Do research before shopping online.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy a dress from here

jtjtj
5/4/19

BEWARE....Do not buy from this company. I recieved the dress and it looks nothing like the dress I purchased. The material is horrible and ugly, very cheap lace, not mermaid style at all, not even the belt piece. There is nothing pretty or formal about this dress. They will not refund your money.

bsbbaba
5/4/19

Please do NOT order from here. Not only does the actual dress look nothing like the picture but the sizing chart was inaccurate and I received it in bright red when I ordered it in burgundy. This is an issue because it was supposed to be a bridesmaid dress. On top of that, they completely ignored my request for a return that I gave 2 days ago. Not only did I lose $200 CAD, but I have to go on a whole new search for bridesmaid dresses. This was super disappointing. 0/10 stars.

Tip for consumers: Please do NOT order from here

tonyl236
5/4/19

Ordered 5 bridesmaids dresses. Custom made x 3 - below the lowest standard possible, un-wearable, shapeless and unbelievable to even start to think they were tailored by a professional dress maker. The other has stains on it.They are unpropotional and looks horrible and disgusting to say the least.The standard sizes x 2 dresses - are nowhere near the Uk standard size the hebeos website claims to go by. Since recieving the dresses, I have been trying to negotiate returning them, but hey, what can I thats not been expressed here. I am constantly being asked to send photographic evidence of which I did, even with stains showing on the photographs. I then got the reply " Gates once said "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning". Well there are more resources on here than all the computers in the world!!! Pity the people that need to learn obviously can't read

Tip for consumers: I would stay clear!!

kathleenw188
5/4/19

I was very disappointed and extremely underwhelmed by what I bought. The sizing is horrible and after spending $300 I. Oils not return or exchange these

lauran127
5/4/19

I am very disappointed with this company ! They Did not honour there 7 day return policy ! I would never buy from this company they are scams ! The dresses looked nothing like the pictures ! Horrible fabrics ! Don't waste your money

michellej212
5/4/19

Dont buy from this company. Nothing more than a scam. They send u a cheap knock off, nothing like the advertised dress and will not honor the 7 day refund policy. Save your money and buy somewhere else. Worst company ever.
On top of everything they wanted me to find a tailor to fix the stupid thing they sent me

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?