Review of HealthGrades

Denver, CO 80202, US
cs@healthgrades.com

markm464
2/14/18

Healthgrades has fake reviews of doctors. They are aware of this and do not do anything about it. They simply make money off of these fake reviews and are not a service anyone should take seriously due to this.

valdar
2/12/18

NEED AN EXCELLENT PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR IN THE NPR, FL AREA?
This was my goal in 2015 when I moved to Holiday, FL from Zephyrhills. How fortunate I was to find Dr. Nader Said at Trinity Health Center in New Port Richey. Dr. Said and his superior staff accepted me as a new patient in order to monitor and provide treatment and appropriate medications for my long term chronic pain of all aspects and areas of my back and other parts of my body. Of all the physicians I have encountered over some 50 years, Dr. Said and his office staff would rank at the top. They understand my medical conditions and professionally deal with my needs and manage my pain to give me a more meaningful life. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Valda G. Rossi

denisef55
2/2/18

I have Dr. Moss with coast foot and ankle. He is so professional and polite and intelligent within his field. I thought I was going to have to have my toe amputated and he saved my toe.I prayed and had a lot of faith in Dr.Moss, I would recommend any one who needs a foot doctor , just go to the best so you don't have to worry or not know what is going to happen. I would tell all of Houston, go to Dr.Moss ,you are going to get the best care ever.

Tip for consumers: There is just one tip excellence , great, and very smart and on top of any problem that comes there way. Thank you Dr.H. Moss.

kathyd79
1/17/18

I have always been someone who loves to watch the scenery when I drive or take walks. I love to read, watch the news. That all got much harder when my eyelids began to get droopy and heavy. It bothered me - a lot, and affected my life. I heard from a friend about Dr. Emilio Justo, who has been performing eyelid surgeries in his own surgical center for multiple decades. After looking online at his patient Before and After photos and reading about how he works hard to get insurance coverage for the surgery, I was excited to see Dr. Justo. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. No one would ever know I had surgery, but I look and feel like myself again, and I can see the world once again as I should. He is a surgeon with a lot of integrity who spent a lot of time with me making sure I understood the process and that he was doing the right thing for me. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Justo and what he can do for you, too.
Kathy D. Peoria, AZ

joanng15
12/12/17

Hammdulah h fala Sun City West Arizona
This Dr doesn't care about infidel women. I will NEVER go back. He is only in it for the MONEY

patriciac220
12/10/17

I have been going to Dr.Glenn Forrest DDS since 1993 as well as my children growing up He is very patient & understanding always explains what to expect & allows you to question him at anytime. Since things change with dental care at various ages he guided with younger ones & now myself with aging process how best to care for teeth & keep them .He is a credit to his Profession

lillyp11
12/7/17

Stay away from Healthgrades! Look at their own 1.5 star rating from Consumer Affairs. I wish I did before signing up with them.

They are unfriendly and unresponsive to disputing negative reviews. My business was hurt by a false and negative review. Even when I showed them the facts, Healthgrades refused to take down the negative comment. It is not fair to publish a hate mail review and support the disgruntled customer over unfounded bias and tarnish the reputation of a seasoned doctor.

Please do not go near Healthgrades. They are horrible.

marias301
11/15/17

I had seen Dr. Sabbir Kahn in 2015 and he directed me to another facility in Pennsylvania- Taste and Smell Clinic at Penn Medicine. I got a diagnosis that helped me to try new things to fix my problem. I saw him on 11/13/17 and we are trying something new to address my problem. He is friendly, professional , and puts you at ease, just how I remember him back in 2015

barbarar177
11/3/17

Dr. Obron has been my Dr. for several years. His office and office staff are wonderful. There is very little wait time. Dr. Obron is very professional. His exams are gentle and excellent. He is patient and answers all questions. I highly recommend him. Barbara Ruskin

paulap66
11/2/17

ROSARIO P. MAIOLINO ,was the most informent anesthesiologist I have had in years and he was sensitive to my concerns about always getting sick afterwards.This was the 1st time I hadn't been sick.

davids872
10/31/17

I had total right knee replacement by Dr. Matthew Sarb of Hughston Clinic of $#*!son,Tennessee on August 21,2017 and on October 26,2017 I played 18 holes of golf with minimal pain. I am very pleased with Dr. Sarb and my recovery. I highly recommend him for orthopedic surgery-total knee replacement.-David Shepard -age 70
Cell phone 615-351-9016

roberta494
10/19/17

Dr Akbar Khan is my pain management Dr. He has been very informative in regards to my neck and back. He has given me 4 injections over the past two years and one nerve block follow up appointments after each one diagnosed my problem first time primary care Dr referred me. I would highly recommend him to anyone with neck or back problems.

robertd335
10/13/17

Pleasant and explains in terms you can understand. He checked on me before and after my surgery, also came to check on me se real times while I was in the hospital

lashawnj1
10/12/17

Dr. Seify out of Newport Beach California is a perfect and excellent plastic surgeon. I'm a nurse and never thought i would have the breast i always wanted. He is professional and very talented at what he do. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking that natural and perfect body!

carolf86
10/5/17

Saw Dr Kunta about my anemia. He is an excellent oncologist. His staff was very helpful and very nice. I would recommend Dr Kunta and his entire staff to all my friends.

arlenev1
10/4/17

Dr. Douglas C. Smith @ Family Foot & Ankle Center in Raleigh is an excellent podiatrist. I first went to Dr. Smith in Sept, 2017 and was totally impressed with his bedside manner. This is always a tie breaker for me personally and he NAILED it. He listened, he allowed me to ask questions pertaining to my immediate problem with my foot but also answered questions about my foot in general and he was very knowledgeable. I left his office feeling like He CARED!!! After leaving his office, I truly thought I would not hear from him again until my follow up appointment but I was wrong. I received a letter from him that welcomed me to his practice, thanking me for choosing his practice for my foot care and his letter said he would treat me like family. Very well spoken in my book. I would recommend anyone to this doctor. It makes a difference when it comes to your healthcare when you are made to feel like the caregiver GENUINELLY CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. THANKS DR. SMITH.

joannn9
9/30/17

Saw Dr. Masternick for a natty foot problem. I hesitate going to doctors, but I must say I was very pleased with the solution. The doctor is really a good and patient physician. Five stars, for sure.

stephanies236
9/28/17

Orlando Orthopaedic Center with Dr. Patel is the the best doctor in Central Florida. He is trained in Boston so he has an excellent education. His is so kind, thoughtful and knows how to fix back problems. I wasn't nervous one bit before my surgery. I was walking around right after my surgery. No pain at all. Please go to him he is truly the best of the best. The whole office is really professional and caring. PT with Brian is topnotch, he has miracle hands.

leoh39
8/31/17

During my first appointment with Dr. Akkad and his wonderful associate Katie Minor , I knew they both took a keen interest their patients. Over one year now, and I'm thoroughly satisfied with their practice.

Leo Hadad

karenr188
8/28/17

I am the luckiest...and happiest" lady because I was smart enough to have selected dr mark r. sultan to be my plastic surgeon! Although I look basically like I did before my surgery...I also look so much more "youthful" and rsted ( a more youthful version of myself)....if I did not tell you that I had such surgery..you would never know that I did...(there are no "signs", nor marks" saying "plastic surgery" was done!!!)..I look so natural and that really signifies that I used a very very top surgeon!
he was patient, honest, and caring..as was his entire staff and/or nurses,

elizabethm226
8/17/17

Healthcare of Greater Washington has given me excellent care in the years of my being a patient there. All though Norman Riendeau is a hard task master, you feel like he cares about his patient's.

carolg115
8/8/17

I recently had robotic surgery done by The Clark Center of Urogynecology in Newport Beach and had not been looking forward to it. The entire staff could not have been more competent and caring .They are so efficient but always make the patient feel cared for,they answered every question and put me at ease. As a nurse I am very critical of healthcare and I know I experienced the best of care

judym125
8/8/17

Please pay attention that Dr. Mohamad Bydon is not Neurosurgery Board Certified (I found out this after I had the operation done by him, sadly). And I am not sure why a reputable organization such as Mayo Clinic would hire a surgeon who is not board-certified.

He is rather a junior doctor like other reviewers had stated at
www.ratemds.com

You can easily check whether a specialty surgeon is board certified by researching at www.abns.org

I am 5th day post-op by Dr. Mohamad Bydon. I really cannot imagine that from the time (I had cervical spine surgery on Auguest 1, 2017 about noon time) I was wheeled into the operating room up to the next day that I was forced to be discharged by his nurse he did not show up in front of me. My husband was with me that day. The only communication was that he made a brief phone call after operation that he made a 4 inch incision in one level instead what he had communicated with us two of 2 inch incision around the creases of my neck.

Originally we were told that he reserved the operating room for eight hours. But by about 3 pm in the afternoon he already phoned my husband that surgery had finished. I was sent to the patient room around 4 pm that day and I assume I can stay at least 24 hours there. Noop !!

Early morning on August 2nd I was told by night shift nurse that a resident physician is coming to see me shortly and I asked her how about Dr. Bydon she said he will come later of the day like maybe 3 pm.

By noon time his nurse Jeena already started bugging me and my husband to get rid of the hospital as soon as we can. I asked her 'Isn't Dr. Bydon planning to come to see me?' She responded like this ' You know the Heads of all departments are very busy they don't have time to see patients afterwards (after they operated on them)'.

And I kept begging Jeena to let me stay until about 3 pm. All in all she did not show any sympathy or compassion at all. We were forced out after she read us post-surgery instructions.

I really cannot believe this situation happens at Mayo Clinic. I remembered last time I had similar surgery done by the Director of Neurosurgery at MGH in Boston Dr. Borges came to see me every single day and inquired me whether I got better.

Definitely not Dr.? Bydon !!! Although he called me after we got back to the hotel (we travelled 2,000 miles away from home) he excused that he tried to visit me after we left. I knew that he had communicated with his nurse Jeena regarding all the details most importantly including how to get rid of me outside of the hospital.

Don't be fooled by his smiling face. Smiling does not really mean friendly or compassionate at all.

vincentl39
8/3/17

Dr. David Morales of the Arizona Novaspine Pain Institute has significantly reduced my long term back pain without opiods. Epidural steroid injections have worked very well.

markd224
7/24/17

I agree with another post on here regarding HG. There is no way to review other than writing one. OK. That's not so bad. Unless they only publish positive reviews and bump the stars up no matter what. It's simply fake and created to fool patients and benefit doctors.

I don't know. I suspect that if the physician really is offended and wants to do something about it. I'm not a lawyer but I know truth is an absolute defense in a liable suit. G

By Reis K., HealthGrades Representative

An area hospital is touting its "rating" in orthopedic surgery received from HealthGrades. How does any hospital get a department rated on this site and how meaningful is the rating. They say it is based in part on reported complications. The most suspect claim is: "If all hospitals performed at the level of a 5-star rated hospital, 185,875 inhospital complications may have been avolided among Medicare patients over the three years studied." Comments?

By Lewis Y., HealthGrades Representative

No. My experience with orthognathic surgery.

By Michele S., HealthGrades Representative

This is the primary issue with this site and similar sites. They let people post "reviews" that can be false, made up and fraudulent under the cloak of anonymity.No one from Healthgrades will respond to you;although, if you contact Healthgrades by e-mail, you will eventually receive a response stating that you can sign up for instructions on how to improve your ratings; for a fee. It's also called extortion. The only way you can successfully have a negative review removed is by hiring an attorney and sue.

By Stephen R., HealthGrades Representative

Helpful answer -1

The only way you would be able to remove false unfavorable reviews is t hire an attorney and sue. If you contact Healthgrades by e-mail they will eventually contact you and you can sign up for their instructional classes on how to improve your ratings; for a fee.

By Stephen R., HealthGrades Representative
Questions? Get answers from the HealthGrades staff and other customers.

HealthGrades?