HealthGrades

HealthGrades has a consumer rating of 2.58 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HealthGrades also ranks 32nd among Doctors sites. The most common issues with HealthGrades are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 37.5%

No positive highlights yet

• I know of a doctor that shouldn't be practicing medicine, how they managed to generate only positive is beyond me.
  • She then found my email address and continued to ask me out on dates.
How would you rate HealthGrades?

“Dr Anjana Ranganathan MD”

James A.
7/12/20

Dr R has provided excellent health care since I started seeing her in Sept 2019. Dr R is a professional, intelligent and caring physician, not to mention her warm smile. At my request, Dr R also kept my family informed of my progress. Regarding my condition, I will continue to see Dr R as long as it takes and I would refer her to family, friends and other patients for quality healthcare.

“Can not unsubscribe”

bill k.
1/1/20

I have no interest in them and they keep annoying me by popping up. There is no place to unsubscribe.

doctor (45) email address (3) reviews (33)
billk276
January 1st, 2020
larryn135
March 5th, 2020
What is the point of using this service if they control what you post? They have cut out my review because it was negative and they didn't like the "WAY" I said it... WE WANT TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE! Not just you're politically correct bunch of plastic people. I want to hear WHY the people are pissed off not just the sanitized version after you're done watering it down and "translating" it... THIS IS JUST ANOTHER BS LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLET...
ronaldc171
July 29th, 2018
It took me over a year to find a doctor who would come to my home. When I finally located Dr. Devang Patel, I found a smart and compassionate human being that literally saved my life. By recognizing my symptoms I went to the hospital. I was told that if I had waited any longer I wouldve not made it. Thank you Dr. Patel.
linf14
January 31st, 2020
Healthgrade Reviews about businesses SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT be attached with Google business reviews. For example, a business may have one person who is getting terrible reviews, but the whole business with several employees is being listed with the same review.
Successfully adding reviews is "tricky" and the process is inconsistent. This website is absolutely NOT USER-FRIENDLY. Even multiple contacts to Healthgrades administration did not receive timely and meaningful responses (just a copy/paste response from "help center"). Someone can easily create a false account and no one can get it taken down. VERY BAD UNPROFESSIONAL WEBSITE.
nancyd113
February 22nd, 2017
Have been wanting to write this review for some time about my Endocrinologist, Dr. Lisa Moore. I have been in her care ever since I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, about 7years. In my opinion, she is an excellent doctor. She is sensitive to my condition and needs and has always looked out for my best interests. I feel that she really cares and has become my doctor friend.
Nancy D.
carolineg86
August 30th, 2019
A person who has never been a patient of mine posted two vicious and personal reviews on Healthgrades. I flagged this and they responded in one day telling me the posts met their guidelines and remain on their site!
edwardw43
July 14th, 2018
They hide 1 star reviews if the doctor pays them for advertising.

I had a bad experience with a doctor. I posted a short description of my experience with no profanity. I just posted the facts. Healthgrades told me that my review did not follow the guidelines so it was rejected but I was allowed to vote a negative 1 star review but my experience with the doctor is hidden from the public.

Don't believe ALL the positive reviews of a doctor. Obviously they protect some doctors who pay for their services.
nataliej60
July 28th, 2018
Dr Katie rand. Dentist in lake worth Florida. It was a mistake for me to go to her office. I would recommend that u do not make the same mistake
jamesa1187
July 12th, 2020

At my request, Dr R also kept my family informed of my progress.

lillyp11
December 7th, 2017
Stay away from Healthgrades! Look at their own 1.5 star rating from Consumer Affairs. I wish I did before signing up with them.

They are unfriendly and unresponsive to disputing negative reviews. My business was hurt by a false and negative review. Even when I showed them the facts, Healthgrades refused to take down the negative comment. It is not fair to publish a hate mail review and support the disgruntled customer over unfounded bias and tarnish the reputation of a seasoned doctor.

Please do not go near Healthgrades. They are horrible.
davidc332
March 15th, 2016
While it must be difficult to keep tabs on all the physicians that switch offices every few years, this website doesn't seem to even try. And Healthgrades makes it very difficult for the physicians to update their information as well.
williamm190
February 1st, 2016
For years, I have been having problems breathing through my nose. I was told, I had a 60 percent hole in my septum. Since I have asthma, I wasn't able to use my cepap machine due to my nostrils closed more than open. I search the website over and over again looing for an ENT doctor that could fix the hole. Everyone I spoke too said it couldn't be fixed, it was too big. One day, I spoke to my sister who has the same problem and she told me that their is a ENT Plastic Surgeon that might be able to repair the hole. I located a doctor be the name od Doctor Undavia out of Princeton Un. Medical Center in Plainsboro, New Jersey. I went to the appointment and he informed me that he should be able to fix it but said it might take two surgeries. His reviews were excellent and had a great background in schools and the reviews that other patients wrote. On January 7,2016 I went to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in Hamilton, New Jersey where the surgery was to take place. After the surgery, I was informed by Doctor Undavia as well as my wife that he was able to completely close the hole and also fixed other things inside my nose that needed to be fixed. This was great news, even thou I was under for four hours, which I was told is a long time. I have no pain. I can now breath out of both nostrils and was told that the swelling will take several weeks, but when this is all over, I will and do have basically a new nose. Doctor Undavia is a true professional in his field, besides a down too earth doctor. He explains everything too you about the procedure and if I have any problems before my next visit to call. I am every happy I found him and had the surgery done.
beverleyb28
November 6th, 2019
I have been seeing Dr. Mindy Mcguire now for nearly two years. I couldn't have chosen a better caring sweet helpful compassionate person if I tried. I would recommend her highly. She has been there for me with her compassion and understanding of the situation I was in. And to this day I still see Dr Mcguire..
jimv10
March 27th, 2014
I reviewed 2 doctors. The one I rated really good worked and sent me a link to verify my review and the crappy review did not. The doctor that got the bad review seems to be in with the health grades site since he shows up more than a few times on the site. If we cant be honest this site does the public no good.
sherryb147
April 7th, 2019
Dr Lawrence and the entire team at Viroqua are excellent. All team members were competent, efficient, and very kind. My husband and I were well informed and felt welcome. My recovery has been fast with minimal discomfort. Health care is given as it should be by Dr Lawrence and his team. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing joint replacement. Thank you Dr Lawrence and team. Sherry Brudlos
megk4
May 6th, 2019
I left a rather angry 1-star review for a family member because I hate said family member. So then her business suffered, and she asked me to take the review down. I contacted the web site repeatedly because my log-in info kept not working; and even after I contacted them, they played clueless and dropped their efforts at removing the review I left. So now my sister's mad at me and asking me to make the review go away. What can I tell her? I've been trying to take it down for over a week. The site sent her an email saying they'd have to hear from me directly. Um, THEY HAVE HEARD FROM ME DIRECTLY. AGAIN AND AGAIN. I wouldn't bother using this site or trusting their reviews.
carolm617
September 15th, 2019
Eye Care Specialist I would like to give credit to two individuals from my initial visit. Abby was very informative, listened patiently and took her time in explaining the procedure. Valerie at the Rutter Ave. Office took the time the following day to review my schedule in detail. Certain details were not mentioned previously, such my follow upDr. Visit one day post op
shellym17
October 14th, 2013
Info. About the Doctors are complete.
markg501
July 22nd, 2018
A patient asked me out on multiple dates and I declined. FYI I'm happily married and wear a wedding ring. She then found my email address and continued to ask me out on dates. I ignored these emails. She later threatened to post a negative review about me online. I saw that she has posted a horrible review on HealthGrades. How can I tell? Because of the details that she included in her review-- I think that she wanted me to know that it was her punishing me.

I explained the circumstances and requested that HealthGrades remove this review. They refused.
markm464
February 14th, 2018
Healthgrades has fake reviews of doctors. They are aware of this and do not do anything about it. They simply make money off of these fake reviews and are not a service anyone should take seriously due to this.
isabelleh21
August 1st, 2019
The doctor has been great with my tooth/gum care. His team worked diligently with my dental insurance for a recent procedure to ensure it was covered. He has even been willing to twice squeeze visiting relatives into a busy schedule over the last year. Front office very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend!
markd224
July 24th, 2017
I agree with another post on here regarding HG. There is no way to review other than writing one. OK. That's not so bad. Unless they only publish positive reviews and bump the stars up no matter what. It's simply fake and created to fool patients and benefit doctors.
tods12
March 6th, 2017
Lisa Moroz refused to focus on what was going on in the present, instead fixated on stuff that happened decades ago that she doesn't understand to incorrectly label me weird and dangerous with pseudo science because she's a paranoid man hater. Healthgrades refuses to let me review her.

Tip for consumers: Healthgrades probably screens reviews and rejects you. Maybe don't put text at all.

pm100
March 22nd, 2018
I researched a doctor, and it listed 25 reviews on him, all either 4 or 5 star reviews. When I clicked on the reviews it would not let me see them. I tried this on phone and computer.
wayneb75
January 24th, 2017
Health grades makes no effort to keep their information current. They list doctors who are no longer affiliated with the practice. They have inaccurate information about the doctors who are listed. They have no idea what really goes on at the practice. They clearly do not verify anything!

Healthgrades.com is a scam. Their information is totally incorrect. I have been a licensed therapist for years, and they publish my name (without my consent, of course) with the title of Intern. They also publish names of colleagues I have worked with over the years who retired or quit long, long ago! Do not use them as a resource for anything. Jill Margaret Hoffman, LMFT, California

By Jill H.