HairExtensionSale

HairExtensionSale has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 180 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HairExtensionSale also ranks 10th among Hair Extensions sites. The most common issues with HairExtensionSale are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• Out of pocket customer service are robot who use template to respond to customers via email.
  • they are a bit thin to wear by themselves so if you're doing it for a full head of hair, then buy 2 packs.

• finally after 2 weeks was allowed to ship back and they received them another 2 weeks went by and still no refund.
  • The hair is SUPER SUPER thin and although it matches my hair color, it's totally noticeable I'm wearing extensions.
How would you rate HairExtensionSale?

“Don't believe all the bad reviews!”

Brittany H.
3/9/17

I ordered my micro loop hair extensions from hairextensionsale.Com after I ordered them I saw all the bad reviews and started to panic that I had just made an expensive mistake. But I got my extensions in about 6 days and they were very nice quality, soft, not stringy. I dyed them as soon as I got them and they took the color well. There will always be more negative reviews than positive so I thought maybe this would help ease some peoples minds. :)

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!”

Jane M.
10/31/18

I placed an order, paid the extra $15 to get 3-5 business day shipping, now we're into week three and still NO extensions. I've contacted them numerous times and no one bothers to reach back out. I understand things happen, you fall behind, run out of product but at least let the person know simple as that. I've ordered before and I love the quality of hair but the customer service $#*!ing sucks!

customer service (21) 2 weeks (8) hair color (7) 3 days (6) 2 packs (6) not order (7) post office (4) hong kong (4) package (29) 3 months (3) confirmation email (3) remy hair (5)
mirandar12
May 17th, 2017
Well ive been ordering from this site for about 4 years every 6 months. They usually come in nice and soft but if u dye style or wash them they will lose hair until they need to be replaced which is fine. Well i ordered these ones and they typically come in the mail in about 3 weeks. Its been 5 where are my extensions?
coreyb44
April 19th, 2016
I did not read the reviews before purchasing my tape in extensions from th is site.
I made the mistake of doing it afterwards. The other reviews made me nervous.
I normally have extremly thick hair so i bought 3 packs which will just be enough.
They did send me the wrong color but im openminded.
If youre like me and want to go the cheap way, be open minded and dont expect anything too great
Besides that the hair is very healthy and real
janem305
October 31st, 2018
lindap194
April 27th, 2017
Hairextensionsales is a scam and ripoff company with foul products and paypal still allow them to rip customers off knowing once a return package leaves US customs there is no way to track it. Paypal sucks just as much as this bogus hair company.
Buyers beware... don't buy this mess and put it in your head, you'll be sorry.
sallyd34
October 16th, 2017
I've only had my extensions for a week, but so far I love them. They look great and I've had many compliments about how beautiful my hair looks. The colour match was excellent. The only issue I had and it is solely personal, is that I wish I could have gotten them in an 18". The 20" I feel was too long for me, but I trimmed them a bit and they look great. Will definitely order from KingHair again and have already recommended to others.
brittanyh35
March 9th, 2017
innab3
December 18th, 2017
Quality of extensions was bad, very little hair, not even wort putting the clip ins into my hair. Emailed customer service, got accused of wearing the product. The company wont refund the products shipping charges. Shipping back to China is expensive, so its not even worth the hassle. The best thing is to cancel credit card charges.
antoxak
April 10th, 2017
My extensions arrived in around 2 weeks which was OK. The color was perfect so I can't complain about that... but they were a little idk light weight? Like I should have ordered more for the look I wanted. Might order more, not sure.
katherineg18
June 17th, 2016
I ordered the 20" Dark Brown(#2) 7 pcs Clip In Human Hair Extensions. I also order them in 110g. I waited a while to get them about three week, I was shown I would get them in 7-10 days. When I received them I was sad to see that they are very thin and not the weight that i was expecting. I called the number on the website to talk to someone about my order and I got voicemail every time I called. So I would not recommend this company EVER AGAIN. I would recommend HairKandy they have amazing extensions that are 100% real human hair.

Tip for consumers: Don't Order!

laurah148
December 6th, 2016
I ordered the dark brown 16" deluxe extentions. I received them today, and got the economy ones. They are 16" but 7 to 8 inches are super stringy and see threw. It looks like it needs a bad hair trim! I'm am so disappointed! I usually go to Sally's beauty store. Should have went back there. Not sure what I'm going to do now..
chanellec3
March 14th, 2017
After ordering from here I looked on the reviews and really did panic as a lot of people had said they hadn't received their order. But I must say, I was really pleased. The extensions arrived in less than a week which was fab as standard delivery is 9-15 business days. The only thing I would say for other people is to possibly order 2 packs as they are so cheap and they aren't as thick as i expected, but overall I'm really pleased
ginal18
February 12th, 2016
Made an order for 160$ and it was never shipped. Made countless emails and phone calls that all went ignored. After a week I filed a dispute through PayPal (that's how I paid THANKFULLY!) and I told them everything. They tried to contact the company and after 3 days of hearing nothing from them PayPal gave me my money back. They're a SCAM and not worth your money! PLEASE DONT ORDER WITH THEM! YOU WILL GET SCREWED OVER! TERRIBLE COMPANY!
jeanh64
May 9th, 2017
I was nervous about buying this hair online. I was concerning color match and quality. This is my first purchase with Hairextensionsale. I am actually so pleased with it and love the result! I wear them a lot and they bring me a new found confidence. By far the best hair extensions I've ever purchased. Well worth the buy! I will definitely back to this site for more purchase.
lanet18
June 14th, 2016
I didn't even open them up to see how crappy they are. Not 20 inches as stated. Gross strings and bugs inside woven into the hair. Tried to return- finally after 2 weeks was allowed to ship back and they received them another 2 weeks went by and still no refund. It's a scam. I could make better extensions with Barbie hair from the dumpster. I'm out $70.00. Thinking of going to my bank to file a claim since I have proof they recieved the package back from me. Don't waste your money. And returning them is a joke.
eileenc29
April 19th, 2017
The clip-in extensions that I bought didn't match my hair so I wanted to exchange them. They made me send pictures of the unopened package, then I found out that I had to mail them at my expense to China, which would have cost almost $20.00.
amandal89
May 26th, 2016
Make the huge mistake from ordering with this scamming company. Spent $160 on the "deluxe" package, they sent me the cheapest economy package that is wayyy too thin for my head. I dont have thick hair and part is shaved so the deluxe i ordered should have worked. Long story short these people have not listened to anything ive said, and they refuse to give me my money back. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! Save your money! Lesson learned!
andrear70
July 24th, 2016
Zero communication on their part when I needed to exchange and or return. But I love the product, it's holding up well so far
rosalynl4
June 29th, 2017
First they sent a confirmation email saying they'd ship to the right address. Then I received an email saying it was shipped elsewhere. They ignored my specified shipping address and shipped it to another city. I immediately wrote them and asked how to resolve the situation. They pawned their mistake off on having shipped it to an address on my PayPal account and told me to work It out. I asked for a refund since I will never see this package because of their mistake and they now only send me one sentence responses. Total scam! Do not waste your time and money on this fraudulent company. Now I need to take it up with my bank.
mays53
October 12th, 2017
This Extensions are amazing! I have spent hundreds of dollars on extensions that were just horrible. I bought my extensions 4 months ago and I waited to make a review just to make sure they were long lasting. So Far it seem brand new. I wear them almost everyday I curl them i straighten them and take good care of them. Always remember to moisturize and to apply heat protection to them. It helps on keeping them looking beautiful. My search is finally over. I have found the PERFECT EXTENSIONS!
nc25
August 5th, 2015
Worst online company, I have ever dealt with. They sent me the wrong length of hair, and when I contacted them, they told me that they measure the hair by what it would be when it is straight. That is the first time, I have ever heard that, and I have been buying hair extensions for close to 20 years! When I asked for a refund they offered me store credits; then a 20% refund. When I had enough of this run around, I contacted the company I made the payment through, sent the hair back and 2 month later, I finally received my refund. Too much of my time wasted!
chelseyd
May 6th, 2015
I placed an order for my extensions on April 24th, never having used PayPal before I didn't realize it took 6-8 business days to process my payment. I contacted customer service via e-mail on the 25th when I noticed it had not yet processed. Pretty much immediately received confirmation of my order however they had to wait for the money to process before they shipped it out, which is completely understandable. Literally 6 business days later (May 1st) my payment went through and I received an e-mail from HairExtensionSale customer service that my package was on it's way to Canada and provided me with a tracking number. I saw that within 24hrs it had left China and arrived somewhere in the U.S. which was kind of shocking considering all of the reviews about the shipment taking forever and such that I had read online (of course this was after I placed my order). I received my package at work yesterday (May 5th) which was LESS than the 2-4 business days they initially said it would take. Trust me I was shocked when DHL arrived with the package and a little bit nervous to open it because I thought there was no way it arrived that quickly and is exactly what I ordered, however it was EXACTLY what I ordered. 20" COCO secret hair extensions -- I heard they were easy and fun to wear so it was my first time ordering these from anywhere. Anyways, I was impressed with the quality considering the price I paid. Let's be realistic, at any local beauty supply store you could never find 20" human hair extensions (any type) for $100.00. I also purchased a turmoline hair straightener since it made sense with the discount I received, which is of great quality as well. I realize some people may have had extremely unfortunate experiences with this company and I wouldn't recommend buying from them if you ARE really tight on money because clearly it could be a waste of money if you never received your product or weren't content with its quality. Next time I have a bit of extra cash and I need new hair extensions I will be willing to trust them again because my first experience was overall very easy and affordable.
susanv16
August 8th, 2015
I realised they my hair extensions weren't actually real human hair and was semi synthetic when after 3-4 months it started to tangle real badly. I dyed it twice and it dried out incredibly which is not normal for real remy hair. I brought the tape in hair extensions and the hairs would fall out when I brushed it. I would NOT buy again. I can pay an extra $10 and get 100% guaranteed real hair.
nicolew132
September 21st, 2017
I was able to get a consultation on the day I emailed the customer service center, my hair was matched and the whole exp was very pleasant, the hair looks amazing and I have had so many compliments as to how natural it looks. I love my lovely long locks... Thank you to all at hairextensionsale.com, see you in a few months... I would definately recommend to all my friends and family...
noreeng2
March 10th, 2017
Do not order from this company or you will be sorry. After 2 weeks, I had not received the order nor any tracking. I called PayPal and they did not take any responsibility for this company, although the money was drafted from the credit card. Like others, left messages on the voicemail but no return calls. Finally today did receive package from China.The hair color sucked as it was supposed to be dark auburn but instead was purple. There is no shipping order nor instructions as to where to send return. And I refuse to pay high shipping costs to return to China and probably would never get a refund either. This company needs to be shut down as they are a rip off. My suggestion is to file a dispute with the bank as you will not get any relief from this company nor from PayPal. In fact, since we did not have a PayPal account, they told us to call our bank. Don't waste your money or you might live to regret it!
sylvias42
September 18th, 2017
I love the hair extensions. I have never imagined they would be so good with such a reasonable price. And I will be going to purchase more from here..

Just don't. I'm out of pocket around $70.00. I've tried everything to get refunded. They have their extensions - I shipped them back - but they haven't refunded me and probably won't. I'm considering going to make bank and asking what they can do since I have the postal proof and delivery proof showing they recieved them back. It's all a scam and the hair is like I found an old Barbie on the side of the road and sewed her hair into a weft.

By Lane T.