HairExtensionSale reviews

Tel: 1-800-385-1392
wholesale@hairextensionsale.com

janem305
10/31/18

I placed an order, paid the extra $15 to get 3-5 business day shipping, now we're into week three and still NO extensions. I've contacted them numerous times and no one bothers to reach back out. I understand things happen, you fall behind, run out of product but at least let the person know simple as that. I've ordered before and I love the quality of hair but the customer service $#*!ing sucks!

aliyas5
7/14/18

Hey, am 24 year old , I was suffering from white hair problem in this early ages of 20's but i dont know exact reason why i go this gray hair at early stage, hence i started using it Dr GreyHalt combo pack as per my friends suggestion from india, hence i used it for 2 months as course, then after leaving the usage then since from 8 months i dont have any white hair appearance, it is truely working product which i never believed earlier, now i could truly and faithfully recommend that this is really an permanent white to black hair reversing product.Buy only from drgreyhalt main website.

from
Aliya Sharma
Mumbai,India

innab3
12/18/17

Quality of extensions was bad, very little hair, not even wort putting the clip ins into my hair. Emailed customer service, got accused of wearing the product. The company wont refund the products shipping charges. Shipping back to China is expensive, so its not even worth the hassle. The best thing is to cancel credit card charges.

amandaw146
11/30/17

Recently, I use clip in extensions on my clients. I tried their hair, and they are great. XOXO.Shipping was bot good but the hair is pretty good quality.

jenniferm425
11/24/17

As a salon owner, I want to purchase the best quality hair for my clients. Then I find this company. Their hair is very soft and shiny. They are 100% real human hair indeed!

chloeb28
11/12/17

I LOOOOVE the company. Hair extensions come so fast and they are so great. they match my clients' hair color perfectly. I couldnt get better ones.!!;)

monikal10
11/2/17

I purchase several sets to check the hair quality,but got the wrong color. Then I dyed them. Wow! just as new & good as before. Can't wait to wear them!!!;-)

sirettew
10/31/17

As a salon owner, I expected the quality to be average due to the low price, but to my surprise, the extensions were of excellent quality. Thank you a lot.

kristinw34
10/31/17

The economic clip in hair extensions is of great quality! My problem is, it isn't enough for a full head, only 70gr.! Anyway, I will recommend my clients to apply another set to make a full head.

emiliec6
10/26/17

I did a lot to these extensions. I dyed them pink, cut them myself, dyed them black, and used a ton of heat and they are still PERFECT! They feel almost new and I'm still in love with them. I would 100% recommend and I will definitely be ordering again!

violah2
10/23/17

The package came fast. This set is my first Remy hair extension and it's fantastic! In great quality and feel amazing!

louisaa4
10/19/17

It looked slightly different from the picture, the top of it was not as high as in the picture but I just used a few hair pins to recreate the look so it's ok for me.The colors are amazing, super comfortable, soft and silky; not too expensive. Another good thing is that it can be colored to match the hair.

serenan5
10/18/17

I received my hair. It is an awesome for my natural hair. And it made me look especially beautiful! Absolutely a great buy!

bertharal
10/18/17

I bought my 20 new straight extensions a few weeks ago in Jet Black to match my new hairstyle. They were immediately perfect. After several wearing I washed them

veronicaw41
10/18/17

I used to go through a different website until i found this site. You have better quality, great customer service, and I can receive my order almost as quickly as I order it! You did a good job in hair quality and service.!;-)

katharinez
10/18/17

The hair is like the picture first of all. The color was exactly what I expected with a few reddish strands throughout. For the price I would say they are excellent quality.

kevini11
10/17/17

Hair looked amazing! I actually feel sexy! Nobody ever realize. I have to tell people itüs not mine, I get nothing but compliments. I would recommend the website,

nancyg127
10/17/17

KingHair is my first extensions and I absolutely love them my sister got them first and I loved them then too. I'm so thankful for KingHair! I have such thin and medium length hair and I hate it but now I am confident and feel good about my self with these in! They are amazing!

sallyd34
10/16/17

I've only had my extensions for a week, but so far I love them. They look great and I've had many compliments about how beautiful my hair looks. The colour match was excellent. The only issue I had and it is solely personal, is that I wish I could have gotten them in an 18". The 20" I feel was too long for me, but I trimmed them a bit and they look great. Will definitely order from KingHair again and have already recommended to others.

isabelq2
10/13/17

I love my KingHair looks! Well made, excellent quality. I bought 2, 130g and 170g. I mix both based on desired look. I would recommend to salons and first time extension users. They are easy to apply. Happy shopping beauties!

applew7
10/12/17

Their hair extensions really are double drawn. They are of the same length from the top to the end.Very thick hair. The 130 grams hair is enough to make a full head for me. Really love this hair brand. It produces the best hair extensions on the market.

mays53
10/12/17

This Extensions are amazing!! I have spent hundreds of dollars on extensions that were just horrible. I bought my extensions 4 months ago and I waited to make a review just to make sure they were long lasting. So Far it seem brand new. I wear them almost everyday I curl them i straighten them and take good care of them. Always remember to moisturize and to apply heat protection to them. It helps on keeping them looking beautiful. My search is finally over. I have found the PERFECT EXTENSIONS!

melaniem77
10/9/17

I ordered hair extensions for my homebased salon, only 2 seats. But the hair turned out great, the only thing I worried about is it's a little bit thin, if there's more hair would be much better.

lorenam12
9/29/17

I have tried many hair extensions including weaves, strand by strand, but the extensions from hairextensionsale.com were the best and they spent hundreds less. They also don't damage the hair!

jenniferj151
9/28/17

Wow! Ordered a full set of Human hair extensions from this shop and found not only were they good value for money, the quality of the goods were amazing!

Just don't. I'm out of pocket around $70.00. I've tried everything to get refunded. They have their extensions - I shipped them back - but they haven't refunded me and probably won't. I'm considering going to make bank and asking what they can do since I have the postal proof and delivery proof showing they recieved them back. It's all a scam and the hair is like I found an old Barbie on the side of the road and sewed her hair into a weft.

By Lane T.

I've ordered from them a few times and I've always gotten my order. Once I got the wrong item, but I did get my order. I live in the USA and whenever I've ordered it's taken a few days before my tracking number was traceable. I would suggest going to the main site for the shipping company rather than just using the link that this site is providing. But don't worry...you're get your order in the next weeks.

By Christy S.

Questions? Get answers from the HairExtensionSale staff and other customers.

10 Photos for HairExtensionSale