Review of GrabMyEssay

Tel: 1-888-980-1257
support@grabmyessay.com

ginag114
5/3/19

customer service is very helpful. any mistakes made in a paper are fixed shortly after. definitely recommend!!

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello Gina!

We are happy to hear you liked the services we offer! If you need any more academic help - don't hesitate to contact us.

shakirak
3/1/19

Very bad experience using "Grabmyessay" My essay was copied from another one and was just reworded, which i could have done myself for free. Also, the essay contained many errors, some sentences did not make any sense. They have a "money back guarantee", which is a lie. I was going back and forth with them and my problem was never solved. And they removed my writer's ID, i guess so i cannot write a review on him. I never going to use this company again and I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone!

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello Shakira!

We are sorry to know about your experience. Would you mind to get in touch with us and describe your situation more detailed? Sure we will find the proper solution for you.

cedricg8
2/13/19

I ordered 4 orders from these guys... 2 failed and 2 came extremely late. God work in mraculous ways, though. A friend recommended distinctionessays.com that delivered the two 10 page essays in 12 hours and saved me with the 96% and 89% respectively. I have moved, never to come back

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello Cedric!

I am sorry to hear you had an experience like that. Would you mind to provide with your orders ID numbers so we can check everything and provide you with the most profitable and fair solution?

oliviao20
1/24/19

I've been ordering here since high school and can safely say these guys are professionals who appreciate their work. They also pamper their loyal clients with discounts, though rather moderate comparing to what I see on the web. I like what I get so I'm staying with them and definitely recommend.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Olivia!

It is nice to hear we have our valued client for such a long time. If you need anymore help - place a new order, use your Lifetime Discount, give us your comments and receive paper just up to your standards.

patrickg99
11/19/18

I've used them to help with case studies, essays, resumes, and even to just proofread. Works great for anything I use it for.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Patrick!

We are glad to receive this feedback from you! But will be even more glad to provide you with more high quality product in future.

nikkin23
11/18/18

They gave me work that seemed to have been written by non native American English speakers. I now use Pioneer Writers. Their services are the best.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Nikki!

Thank you for the feedback. It is a great pity you had such an impression about our writers, but I can ensure you - we hire only native speakers from the United States and Britain. Just try to use our service once again and we will definitely change your mind!

jeromes70
11/17/18

This company know what a man needs - to find a writer who will give you the perfect paper and won't ask you a word lol. I'm terrible at explaining what I'd like to get so I just give them a general structure in bullets. And they make it look nice!

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Jerome!

You provide your comments - we provide your paper. Simple procedure, high quality and delivery by the deadline - that is what we guarantee you!

angelu12
11/17/18

Amazing presentation, I could never think slides could have such a great impact on a speech. I can safely say this was the smoothest and easiest speech I ever gave. The presentation was well-structured and the images matched the context perfectly.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Angel!

Thank you for the kind words. Please, mind that we have experts not only to make up a presentation but to provide you with any assignment you require.

alisat9

Thanks
for helping with my ESL essay! I had to be the best in my group but wasn't sure about the word choice. The art of being both accurate and creative still is a tough task for me, and you guys have helped me a lot! One day I will master it. :)

nirajs5
11/15/18

I like traveling and I run a blog where I write about everything that happened to me while abroad. I think it comes out pretty well but my dad wants to see me a lawyer. I wouldn't say that I don't like it, but sometimes one has to choose between their own desires and someone's expectations. I choose myself along with this company to deal with assignments.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Niraj!

Your cooperation with us allows both sides to spend time just as we want - you are fancy about travelling, and we - about helping you with assignments!

marijag1
11/15/18

I'm kinda rewarded with family business so I enrolled in MBA classes. Failed to be good at everything though so had to seek for a professional support with my reports. Happy to find it here, finally!

dhirajk6
11/14/18

The quality they provide is impeccable and the prices are the lowest I`ve found. I am quite a picky customer so I asked for a few revisions. And they gladly worked on my order until it was perfect. I am as happy as a clam to have worked with such nice guys who know what they do and seem to know all the angles of academic writing.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Dear Dhirag,

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to know we have managed to provide you with the service just up to your expectations! If you need anymore help with your assignment - just inform us.

studentc
10/17/18

Had a horrible experience using this site. I provided two papers to help the person writing the paper. I provided references and all to be used because I did. It have time to write the last paper. They gave he a horrible paper and then offered to have it redone. They redid it and nothing much changed. So I had to to take two days to work on my paper. I expected to take like two hours or so but they handed me a paper that was basically plagerized. Do not use this company unless you have no clue on what to do for a paper so you can have a place to start and be provided with ideas. They are over priced and waste of money for the crap they give. I asked for a partial refund and they only offered 20 percent and discount on a future paper. I will never use this site again.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Dear Student,

I am sorry to hear you felt under impression like this about our service. Please, contact our Support Team by phone, via email or join our Live Chat and we will find out how we can help you. We are working 24/7.

rakibs1
10/12/18

I don't have time for all the tasks I get at college so I need to work with various writing services. During my studies, I've ordered tens of writing assignments from different companies and I can definitely tell which are trustworthy and which are not. This service is exactly what you need if you are looking for a quality service.

mp204
10/10/18

Requested a simple one page essay. Sent topic with clear instructions on what needed to be included in paper. Supplied supporting documents. Requested US writer.
Received paper and it was clear that the writer was not from the US. Had a high school English teacher review the paper before I submitted. She instructed me to not turn it in. Said it was a poorly written essay without a clear thesis. Also, poor grammar and sentence structure.
I returned the paper to be revised with the teacher's mark ups. The revisions did not improve the content of the paper and I am not going to use this essay. Not trying to be critical but I paid them for the expertise in writing. Waste of money.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Dear Client,

Don't you mind to provide us with the number of your order? We will go through it and surely will find a solution to the occasion you described.

winnyo
9/28/18

I've been ordering here for a couple of year already and I always get the finest quality, original and unique papers delivered in a short time. I don"t know what kind of time management system they use, but they always meet deadlines. Even with the most urgent orders the quality of writing always stays in style.

marshaw37
9/20/18

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE . PAPERS AS PROMISED. I WOULD NOT TRUST ANYONE ELSE WITH MY GRADE. HELPED WHEN MY LIFE WAS IN A MESS :)

robins336
8/21/18

Im graduating from school this summer and now it's a time of scholarship essays for me. Ive never been the best at writing, to put it simply, because I`m more eager to spend time with my laptop and solving math problems than with literature books and MSWord. Knowing that my parents ordered a few at grabmyessay.com. The team of that resource looks professional and knows how to perform your order in the best way. I hope that each of the essay written by them will be passed with the flying colors and soon Ill be a happy student to order more papers at grabmyessay resource.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Robin!

But we are sure you are the best as a client! We believe our cooperation will provide you with a number of high quality essays. Do not hesitate to contact us, we work 24/7.

jovelj
8/20/18

It's a pleasure to work with writers on the grabmyessay custom writing service. As my friends and I were able to find out, no matter what writing assignment you have this resource can compete it and youll get a good grade! In addition you wont be broken and homeless because of the pricing.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Jovel!

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear GrabMyEssay managed to provide you and your friends with the required service. If you have any other papers to do - do not hesitate to contact us.

lucianot7
8/17/18

I trusted them with my coursework, and they completely missed the deadline, disregarded the instructions of the coursework, the writer didn't have basic grammatical skills. I paid for top 10% writers with PhD, and received 10/100 and 5/100 on both of my orders. The company refuses to refund, after many correspondences, they only agreed to provide a 5% discount on my next order, which is clearly unfair. I will file disputes against their company accordingly.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Alex!

It is a great pity to hear you might have faced such a situation! Please, contact us anytime you want (we work 24/7) and will provide you with necessary assistance.

ademolao
8/16/18

Grabmyessay knows its business and fulfills all the necessary aspects of the custom writing one needs. Two weeks ago I needed to finish my descriptive essay. Sadly, I didn't have much time to do it myself or enough money to order completely the whole from a professional. Doing so I ordered editing, formatting, proofreading and plagiarism check. A writer from this resource easily managed all of these tasks and at the end, my paper turned out to be almost perfect. I`m more than satisfied.

paridhis
8/15/18

Great custom writing resource with some great writers that do a really great business. What else can a student like me ask for? Last time I needed proofreading and plagiarism check for the term paper of mine. Grabmyessay.com did it fast and there were no mistakes left. However, the deadline was missed a little bit. But, they gave me 15% off for the next order so my overall impression about their services is pretty good.

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Dear Paridhi,

Thank you for the feedback! We will be happy to help you with your assignments once again, if you have any.

aheda1
8/5/18

it's not a company .... lie land ... the best place to get a whole bunch of lies .... or zero's on your assignment
email me and I gonna show you everything and I record couple phone conversations
aljarrahahed1@g

Response from Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative
Hello, Ahed!

We are sorry to know you might have faced any inconveniences with GrabMyEssay! Please contact us and we will help you to resolve any issue.

joet198
7/17/18

If I could give this company 0 stars I would.

I spent $1500 on 6 orders, paying for the premium options, only to receive mediocrity in return.

Graded work from 10-40% using top 10% writers and doctoral options.

Avoid.

borism37
5/15/18

A friend of mine advised me to apply for some writing help in here. Still having some doubts I did, and I didnt miss the shot. They made a great job for my term paper. It had to be proofread and edited, cause the first version prepared by me didnt have a very nice look. Well, oops, im not a writer, but I like top score, to get it in school. Thanks to you I had it. just six day the order was ready. I like it, it was so simple to co-work with your company. I should consider working with you again I guess.

Dear Bardia, Thank you so much for contacting us! As for your question. Yes, we have highly proficient experts in various subjects and we can find a perfect match for you! So yes - we can do this type of task. You are welcome to place your order with us and don't forget about 15% discount! Thank you! GrabMyEssay Team

By Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative

This site is a complete scam. Do not even consider it.

By Cal B.

Dear Tracy, Register for an account to make it easy for you to place an order. If you require technical assistance using our online ordering website, please call 1-888-980-1257.

By Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative

Dear Rosa, Our prices start with only $14.99 per page. You can also get a special discount if you use code GME15OFF. Our pricing is very flexible so you can get exactly what you need. You can find more information about our pricing here: http://www.grabmyessay.com/prices.

By Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative

Dear Manuela, We can definitely assist you with your project. Could you please provide us with more detailed information and we will manage to accomplish your requirements in a perfect way. Our company has 24/7 Support Team and there is a possibility even to double check the quality of your paper with the help of our professional editor. We have 67 writers, proficient in your field of study and they will be glad to start working on your project right away. For more detailed information please contact our Team: support@grabmyessay.com

By Mike G., GrabMyEssay Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GrabMyEssay staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GrabMyEssay