Review of Goldah

Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Tel: 3428099330

rezahn
3/3/17

This is how I got treated after spending 50$ on their site for FIFA points, I have contacted 3 or 4 different people on live chat already and they have all treated me the same way as this.

Elin :(03-03 13:07:47)
Hello, welcome to our website,this is Elin, how can i help you? please tell me your email address or order number, so I can check out your order if you have already purchased the order!
You (03-03 13:09:06)
Any idea on when this link will be fixed; https://www.goldah.com/pop - It keeps saying "-ERR Server error - Please try again later. [SYS/TEMP]" for me.
You (03-03 13:09:38)
Also hello Elin, hopefully you can correctly help me. The past 2 have closed the chat straight away after my question..
Elin :(03-03 13:11:32)
order number
You (03-03 13:14:02)
GAH17030243CEF999-T
You (03-03 13:14:09)
That's my order number :)
Elin :(03-03 13:16:11)
The account has passed the 4 hours protection guarantee, and we cant help with it, sorry.
You (03-03 13:18:14)
That's the problem, I have already contacted Goldah multiple times after the first hour, but I never got any proper help. So that's why.
You (03-03 13:18:41)
It's not my fault that Goldah couldn't help me in a simple way within those 4 hours.

You (03-03 13:21:39)
And if this problem can't be fixed I'd like a refund, because I couldn't get into my FIFA account because your site was lacking the correct information.
You (03-03 13:22:30)
Else I've spent my hard earned money for nothing even though I did everything correctly that I got told to do.
You (03-03 13:28:16)
Hello Elin, are you still here?
the chat is ended!

So, if you buy make sure it will work else please for the love of god don't spend your money on this site. If you make 1 mistake there is no way to get it fixed because they don't give one single $#*! about their customers.

nolanb24
2/24/17

Can someone please help me they keep saying that I have to verify my purchase and I don't know how to do it

michaeld267
2/22/17

here is the transcript...

Welcome to visit our website, If your fifa points account order has issues, to get quick response, please submit questions here
if you want to check your order status or review your points account information, Please check here
If you don't know how to log on the account, please checck here https://www.goldah.com/help

The chat is createdHugo is servicing you
If you don't know how to log on the account, please checck herehttps://www.goldah.com/help
Hugo :(02-22 14:50:56)
Hello, welcome to our website,this is hugo, how can i help you?
You :(02-22 14:51:08)
hi hugo
You :(02-22 14:51:21)
I bought a pokemon account from gold ah less than a month ago
You :(02-22 14:51:28)
how it looks like it was banned
You :(02-22 14:51:40)
I thought all pokemon accounts were hand farmed
You :(02-22 14:52:05)
I summited a ticket with niatanic and they said I was banned due to a gps hack when the account was started
Hugo :(02-22 14:52:09)
order number
You :(02-22 14:52:30)
GAH1701200C65D7A5
You :(02-22 14:53:37)
Is there a way to either get a refund or a new account that will not get banned
Hugo :(02-22 14:53:42)
The account has passed the 5 days protection guarantee, and we cant help with it, sorry.
You :(02-22 14:53:54)
5 days?
You :(02-22 14:54:15)
your websites states 100% guarantee and that each account is hand picked
You :(02-22 14:54:22)
not account gps hacked
You :(02-22 14:54:56)
I buy a lot of items from you, especially during Diablo 3 when gold was available
You :(02-22 14:55:05)
a long time customer and this is what I get....
You :(02-22 14:56:48)
Here is your online posting: 100% Safety Guarentee Having 12 years of experience in the business allows
You :(02-22 14:56:58)
us to efficiently and confidently deal with all kinds of issues. We also sport multiple farming teams along
You :(02-22 14:56:59)
with world wide suppliers who farm by hand to ensure that we can deliver our goods safely and securely.
You :(02-22 14:57:23)
this is false advertisement if you claim all accounts are farmed by hand
You :(02-22 14:57:49)
Hello....?

You :(02-22 14:59:44)
If you're not going to give me a refund I will dispute the charges with my bank so you will not get paid!
You :(02-22 14:59:48)
You can either fix this and give me a different account that is real or we end all business.

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with these people. They think they can get away with taking your money, but the banks will dispute all charges with sufficient proof. Make sure you save every transcript of conversations and proof (screen shot) of their false advertisement.

jacobj27
2/16/17

WORST SERVICE, WORST PEOPLE. I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS BUT THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER GIVEN MONEY TO. PLEASE USE ANY OTHER SITE JUST DONT USE GOLDAH!!

itya
2/16/17

KEEP AWAY TOTAL FRAUDS TRUST ME THEY USE FAKE ACCOUNTS ADDING FUNDS BY STOLEN CREDIT CARDS AND THEY GET BLOCKED INSTANTLY AND THEY WONT REFUND YOU

alessandror15
2/15/17

Everything is great except the fact that ea confiscated al the coins on my account because of illegal activities!!!!

lisetteh1
2/9/17

My son bought FIFA coins for a lot of money, but never received it!! We checked the coins immediate after getting their email that order has been completed

In that email they gave the following tip:

"Tips: All comfort trade Fifa coins has a low chance of being removed by EA, for this reason ,We strongly advise that you use the fifa coins up within few hours ! We can not compensate for removed coins so please be responsible. Thank for your understanding."

If we knew that before, we didn't order FIFA coins at all!!!

stuarth32
2/8/17

After buying 3m coins for NBA live, goldah sent me an email saying they couldn't find my player to purchase. They then asked for a screen shot of it. I sent it and they sent me an email saying they bought a completely different player from someone else. I emailed and live chatted and called them and disputed it on Paypal and they just keep saying I asked them to buy this random player I don't own. It's crazy because I have a proven paper trail from my email screenshot I sent that I asked for a very different player to be bought. They just keep saying I asked for this random other player to be bought when I have proven I didn't ask for it! Ludricrous. They keep saying the same thing - one sentence - the order is complete.

It's a scam and they ripped me off and they have intentionally stolen my money. Corrupt company that I will pursue until justice.

jonf37
1/30/17

Title says it all. Their live chat is useless, and contacting them is a joke. But at the end of the day I got my product, took a few hours but it was well worth it.

brucew71
1/29/17

Bought 300k coins for madden mobile, auction never sold, contacted their service, they said they bought it, never got the coins

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

connorr10
1/27/17

got my coins in under 5 mins best website out there lots of the websites i have tried haven't worked but goldah are quick and reliable

basima2
1/25/17

I bought FIFA 17 coins from them for of worth 136$, not only that i didnt get the coins, my account was flagged by the EA also. Later when i talked with them they said they will be transferring the coins but instead they robbed my account. Sold all my players and items i had in my account and took away all the coins and left me with nothing.

andrewa62
1/23/17

I GOT SCAMMED I DIDNT GET MY COINS AND WHEN I TRY TO CHAT WITH TEM THEY WONT REPLY IM SO ANGRY YOU DONT F!"£ING KNOW

jacobj26
1/19/17

I bought a level 32 Pokémon go account on October 2016 then in January it stopped working this website is a scam and only steals your money DONT EVER USE THIS WEBSITE!

julieg114
1/18/17

My son too bought off this site using his Christmas money although we received the credits same day his console was suspended by Sony reason : "using compromised account"..this happened the day we bought off this site. do not use this site bunch of scammers and Sony does not approve them as third party re-sellers. disappointed!!!

billyj27
1/17/17

When I saw it I thought it looked a little sketchy but after I bought the account it sent in less than 5 minutes and I got the account with the points I requested via wallet funds. sooooooooo helpful I recommend to any FIFA user. 2X the points for the same price!!!!

zaynh
1/15/17

i luckily only spent a fiver on ps4 fifa coins. They stole my money gave me nothing! They are a bunch of lying scums

louiseb67
1/12/17

Don't even bother with them - EVER! They will take your money, promise you everything, direct you to an address to collect your information (which was all in Chinese for us) and not give you anything. And forget about live chat!!! If I could give a minus mark I would. My poor son used his Christmas money too. They need shutting down

nicolab21
12/31/16

My son bought FIFA points online they sent email logged into this email on play station and no points just wish we had read reviews before purchasing - saddest part of it is he bought these FIFA points with his Xmas money and has nothing to show for it - emailed company with order number and details they sent us in email they replied by saying "your order has been submitted so can't return your money" - now can't send email as obviously blocked my email address - never buy from this company they must make millions from people ordering online and taking there money but not sending anything to them - all I can say is this is ONE BIG SCAM!!!!

senaa1
12/30/16

I Bought some NBA 2k17 VC, they took my money and nothing was given to me? Not reliable at all. Their Live Chat is so slow as well. Their Telephone number does not work. They take forever to email back

santiagoc12
12/13/16

Bought a 1000k coins pack worth 10 bucks and dont receive nothing!! And the live chat just cut me twice!! Dont buy from them worst scam ever!!

leea124
11/27/16

After using so many different coin and account selling sites over these years i thought i would give Goldah a try.... NEVER AGAIN! I bought an account that ended up having nothing on it and then was told i'm not being refunded or reimbursed!

Please beware of buying from these guys.

Oh and i was impressed with the customer service live chat too *SARCASM INTENDED* where i was told 'It is your fault' and then just cut off from the chat, did make me lol to be fair.

faisala23
11/17/16

I bought 3m Fifa 17 through comfort trade after two days they logged back and sold the value able players ! I caught them when I logged in my 3 most valueble players were sold, and most of my coins where getting transferred !

ggv1
11/15/16

Don't buy from there it's like Chinese whispers they sent me the wrong details for the account blocked my email and in live chat make up some bs about 4 hour service only, oh and Jerry in live chat is useless!!!!

brunor19
11/7/16

I bought fifa points account that was bloked by EA after 3hours... I contact them after 2 days because i wasn´t able to do it before and they just told me "We provide insurance to 4 hours". And they never answer back again...

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah