Review of Goldah

Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Tel: 3428099330

nitink8
4/3/16

I spent alot of money on NBA 2K16 VC, first time to try to buy MT, went through very well, super reliable and fast.

veraciousv
4/2/16

It was an easy to follow through to the purchase of NBA 2K16 MT, will recommend it and be using it in the future.

ramk10
4/1/16

I was attracted by their cheap prices, surprised by their delivery speed, tbh, I was little worried when I first check their website, the content not professionally translated.

anudeepk
3/31/16

Super fast & Easy ordering process,transaction goes quite smoothly,had no problem at all, just got my MT for TBT packs

satyajits
3/29/16

I received my NBA 2K16 MT in 30 mins after I paid,plenty of email support and easy to follow instructions on the website.

phongn3
3/29/16

Very quick site,easy to register and navigate,purchased FIFA 16 points account from them, got account data in email in mins,worked fine & highly recommended.

ivanm61
3/29/16

I most strongly reccomend this comany to anyone for a number of reasons. My purchases were very cheap, compared to other seller companies. Whenever I was in doubt, the support centre answered all my questions and were very helpful. My order purchases kept me updated constantly, which I liked the most and came in an instant flash!

shubhamk2
3/29/16

they are legit especially for madden ps4, I've bought from here plenty of times!

djc6
3/19/16

Havent got my coins. The live chat is poor, they dont response

pm61
3/19/16

Long time Goldah user usually no problems last order is still pending after 3 days attempted to email and chat without success coin buyers beware opening PayPal dispute

finbarrp
3/9/16

dont believe all the good review they clearly work for goldah
stay away from any transaction with this company or just give them your money and dont expect anything in return

fewfwefw
2/29/16

why do you guys like to scam?? ive paid for 2 apex NA Naazar.. full of crap.. waited for 7 hours...never contacted my character. bull$#*! customer live support ignored my ID number. told me to be patient said working on it. never did received. lost money...scammers .. SCREW you all !

mj137
2/25/16

GAH160223DF8CEBAC was my order. It has been 3 days since my order was made. 72 hours and no purchase.

I ordered from this website at least 10 times. Bought a LOT of MT points and they were at one time very efficient and quick for NBA 2K16. Just my luck I guess. I used to buy like 100-200 dollars worth of myteam points and they would deliver it pronto.

The one time I just spend 20 dollars and they rob me LOOOL smh. I don't know what it is. Idk how they even get the MT points but....I finally got robbed. The jig is up

jasperm24
2/18/16

I was reading all the reviews and I thought that I would be scammed to but I gave it a try and sold fifa 16 coins to them. I contected them on live chat and after I said how much coins I wanted to sell and asking how much I would receive we started the proces. They listed players and I had to buy them. Just 1 minute after I bought the last player they asked for my paypal and I received the money instantly.

melaniec30
2/17/16

I spent $200 and 3 hours of my time dealing with their poor customer service. I never received my coins and they will not issue me a refund.

VERY UNHAPPY!

kristopherf3
2/9/16

They have held about 1 thousand dollars hostage for almost a month now. Obviously no support. I THOUGHT it was a legit site bc the first few orders went fine. Nope I'm still waiting for my order!! That was 1/18/16 it's now 2/9/16

denize6
1/17/16

They just gave me a banned Account and took 40 from me !!! Be careful ! Dont use this website

neilc40
1/14/16

robbing bxxtards skanked £29 of me n no 1 million coins to be seen just different excuses everytime on live chat

tobiasw12
1/12/16

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. I JUST LOVE SCAM. JUST LOST 500K. THANKS SO MUCH GOLDAH. CANT WAIT TO BE SCAMMED AGAIN. THIS SITE IS SO AWESOME. SCAM IS LOVE SCAM IS LIFE. LOVE SCAM. XOXOXOXXOXOX. ALLAHUAKHBAR

ah958
1/11/16

I have been waiting for 2 hours to get my 600k MT for nba2k16 for ps4 and i haven't received it. The person on chat, Kyle is very unreliable and does not reply at all. I dont know what to do my order number is GAH160112F8DC2A6A . I came here CashNastyGaming's twitch channel. :(

kaano4
1/9/16

I thought for sure i'd get scammed because of all the rumors. I bought 300k Mt for nba2k16 ps4 for about 58 usd and after about 25 minutes, it was bought! It was pretty nerve racking and in 25 mins but still they are reliable I guess now. THANKS GOLDAH FOR BEING GOOD!!:)

jaredf10
1/8/16

I heard about this site and, on a whim, decided to give it a try. I decided to order 50,000 mt on 2k16 which cost $10.00 so if I did get scammed, well then at least it would only be a $10 loss. I also used paypal so I could get my money back if desired. I followed the instructions it gave about putting the card up for 24 hours and I checked my 2k account 3 or 4 hours later and, sure enough, my bronze player had been bought for 50,000.

jamiec50
12/27/15

I ordered $90 in coins for my son it was a Christmas gift money from his grandmother. They took money from my bank but no coins. I email them nothing back. Not good customer service.

raheiml
12/22/15

Hey guys i ordered my mt 2 days ago and just now recieved it i thought it was a scam but it is not there is no 5 minute delivery which would be more nice but safe to say it is reliable if you email them and go on the livee chat

maded
12/17/15

I emailed goldah and they replied instantly. They gave me a way to solve my problem easily. Their custom. service is pretty good except for their live chat

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah