Review of Goldah

Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Tel: 3428099330

oliverb33
11/27/15

"It will take 5 minutes", more like 5 years, bunch of scammers! Enjoy that £16 while you can. AVOID IT. Don't know how to control customer service. Don't buy coins or Fifa points from there ever.

gavp
11/21/15

SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE! Used Goldah a few times to buy Fifa coins which went ok but I bought a big pack of FIFA coins last night which they never sent me & I tried to contact them but they disconnected me after saying they weren't going to help me. SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE!

lolc
11/17/15

Purchased coins and sent terrrible instructions which directed to chinese mail verification site.
Live chat awful and not helpful. Can not even type good english. Never gain!!!!!!! Took money from a 12 yr old...

tomb164
11/16/15

Great site, I tried about 6 times, max 50k at one. But never had some problems. When I made a mistake with listing a player for the wrong price, they fixed it.

buttersb
11/15/15

FAKE they take your money and never you see something ....

bulentg
11/4/15

i think goldah.com a scammer sites! because they dont delivery my items in week. i am waiting always 5-9 customer on live chat. Dont buy nothing! Dont lose time! This will be joking, my order number is GAH1510308E5D6A25 and ready for delivery a week.

Tip for consumers: https://www.goldah.com

jamesm330
10/22/15

I purchased 7 million coins for Fifa 15, which cost a lot of money! I paid and they sent an email saying they had been delivered. I checked my account. No they hadn't. I sent countless emails, all ignored and they have ignored my application for a refund. Disgrace of a company!

adriant16
10/10/15

Ok as I see in the comments below people think the site doesn't deliver. First live chat work, there are real people to help you solve your problem. Second they run out of stock, they have a limited amount of coins, for example in nba2k16 they ran out of MT, but I only have to wait two days don't start screaming because you diddnt get coins in ten minutes. Third if you want a refund, just tell them, then tell tell paypal its not that hard. Lastly if you have question the have emails and number to contact them with. I've dealt with them a good amount of times and while it may take a while I've always gotten my goods. Good luck

mre2
8/14/15

they are the biggest SWINDLERS there are no service : to avoid problems about service they don't give service !!
Robbers SWINDLERS

ashleye20
8/13/15

First of all, people need to stop being so oblivious on how to avoid bad transactions. I've dealt with great transactions from Goldah, and also bad, from the bad experiences I've learned a trick or two. For one the live chat is not fake, I've actually gotten through with people and spoken to people on it, now when they're not available or away on vacation - and customers are not getting their transactions, a line of people fill up the chat service to complain and seek help, which is where the QUEUE comes into play, and seeing as no representative is there to answer the queue never moves, unless people leave it. That's an issue I've dealt with. I've also dealt with an issue ONCE, over my multiple purchases, where they were out of stock of my product - so I've learned to open a chat before making any purchases from now on to see if they're in stock and also if they're even available to deliver the goods. Also, because of the one time they were out of stock, I opened a claim for a refund via Paypal and got my refund, checked my bank account regularly and a couple of days later it appeared back into my account, so either people didn't wait long enough to see the refund or they just have terrible luck. The rest of my multiple purchases aside from that one have been professional and fast. Before you buy take my tips into consideration, open a chat and make sure they're there/your product is in stock, it'll save you a headache and a bad review.

dannyt15
7/6/15

I have only used it once and they delivered on my part if you have problems DEMAND a refund, I do not think this is safe so I do not recommend

deet24
7/2/15

My son saved hard to get Fifa coins - they sold a player he didnt have and told him the deal was complete - now he has no coins and no money - DO NOT USE THEM!!!!

flopb
6/22/15

Got one lot of coins for my son on a comfort buy. Had to wait and got messed about for around 4 - 5 days before they were transferred to his account, don't know why but gave them a second chance and never received anything. Luckily Paypal refunded. Don't get caught out.

henrys36
6/8/15

Goldah I have bought so much iOS coins from u keep it up!

brendeno
6/5/15

I've previously ordered hundreds (if not up to over $1k) in ESO gold over the last 14 months without any issues. On rare occassions (probably because I ordered so much), it took them longer to deliver the gold (up to 2 days max).

Unfortunately, when I switched games (WoW) I made a small payment for some gold and they were not able to deliver on my server. After some reading, I found that WoW can possibly track large gold transactions and ban accounts, so this could possibly be the reasoning for that.

After a few days however, they refunded my money... which I was not expecting after seeing some of the other bad reviews. They did right by me, and if they have the gold in stock you WILL recieve the product. If they do not, it could take a little longer or they will refund you.

markm179
6/2/15

Please be careful and avoid this site. This is a scam site and just takes your money. I have lost money. Live chat button on site is just a joke - it is programmed to display a message that you are no n in a queue of nn people so please send a message and you will never receive a reply. They do not reply to your emails. If you open a dispute with Paypal to reclaim your money they will send you a fake non working code and Paypal will not give you money back as they will claim that they have delivered the goods according to the terms of agreement. All good reviews about this site are fake and done by the site operator using fake email address.

stevew124
5/27/15

Do not buy from them they are a joke, they will rob you and say you have not give them the correct info

senzameddae
5/17/15

They font deliver the goods, they dont vive back the money, PayPal doesn't stop the transaction. They should ne stopped. Alla the positive reviews are from china...

ryt2
4/25/15

Do not buy from them! This is a scam website ! fake sellers! Seller stop answering you after receiving your payment! I am one of the many victims they scammed !check their youtube channel many people got scammed too!

mirol1
4/10/15

Why I do not get my fifa coins but paysafe Money is desapeared?

milos28
4/3/15

This website is so bad its been 30 mins and still no gold it said wait 10 mins why has it not come through yet!

mocc
4/1/15

it's a waste of money i lost 237$. Please don't be stupid and don't buy from here.

taic6
3/26/15

Paypal refused claim because it is virtual goods, no live person, no answer on phone number listed.
Lost $200, beware all

garethh4
3/25/15

These people, take your cash and forget about you. Wish i had of read this review before losing money

davids297
3/10/15

I got 1mil for 7
This is THE cheapest Site i Found
Mmoga is so expansive : u only get 300k for 10
And on goldah i got my Money in less than 30sec. 100%SAFE

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah