Review of Goldah

Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Tel: 3428099330

maxd27
3/5/15

At first I had my doubts because their website is written in very poor English and their so-called 'livechat' is just an automated computer which doesn't answer to your question and closes the chat after 5 minutes.
After seeing their very low prices (they're like 50% cheaper than the site I used to buy from) I decided to give it a try though.
They support a lot of payment method, big +1 on that.
Paid, entered my player's details and waited. I only had to wait for 20-30 minutes and I got the 1.000.000 coins I ordered. Looking at the fact that the web app/transfer market is down, that's a pretty fast delivery. Overall I'm satisfied. Poor customer service, poor website, but good prices and delivery speeds.
So if you're looking for the cheapest price and a fairly fast delivery, buy from Goldah. If you're looking for good customer service, then don't. I guess if you're having problems they can't be solved because there livechat.. is no livechat.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you fill out the form which asks for your player's details without mistakes. If you make a mistake you'll have to go through their customer support which is useless. No livechat at all.
If you fill it out as you should, don't worry about anything.

jamess234
3/3/15

I purchased some gold on this site. After confirmation of purchase, i attempted to contact their "Live" support. which was an automated response that said the exact same thing multiple times. i waited all day. finally decided to file a dispute with paypal because they still hadn't reached out to me or anything at all. I attempted to contact their support one more time. This time i get a queue of 2 people. i waited it out and get to talk to a real person. Who says, "Elena :(03-03 22:30:13)
u sent the comliant to paypal" I said that i did. And then she tells me "Elena :(03-03 22:30:29)
we won't make de;overy untill u cancel the dispute" Cancelling the dispute means that you are satisfied with the delivery/ product, and you can not file another dispute on that order. So I have come to the conclusion that this is a scam. Do not waste your time and effort trying to purchase anything from these people.w

vincenzom12
3/2/15

Sito molto veloce e affidabile

julesv7
3/2/15

Even when the ea webapp is out goldah.com delivered fast.
perfect site for your fifacoins cheap and chill

axell14
3/1/15

I have bought fifa 15 coins in here about 5 times. This time i bought little bit bigger amount of fifa coins and the coins didn't arrive so asked refunds. no reply from them and i have asked many times it and always when i ask it they won't answer. so don't do big payments in this site because u won't get your money back.

connord9
2/27/15

bought money ages ago not come through and have got all bank details

michaels243
2/25/15

It clearly states on their site that your purchase will be with you in 30 minutes at most, currently, im at 5 days and STILL counting. I took a gamble from the usual site I use for coins (utcointraders.co.uk) to see if it's any quicker on other sites. I am absolutely appalled with how I am being treat by this company. I've been in contact numerous amounts of times through their help line email, and on the rare ocassion I get a reply its the same repeated bull, they are for all the evidence to prove its my account the purchase is made from, so I give them photographic proof, on every single time they've asked(to which I lost count at 15) and then once I send them that I don't hear a thing from them. I'm having to get my bank involved due to the fact I've basically been robbed of quite a substantial amount of money. Truly disgusted that this company can actually advertise themselves as being reliable in any form.

leighannam
2/20/15

I PURCHURSED 8K FOR £104.ODD ON THE 18TH FEB, my coins came through and everything was fine.

untill the next day when i went to draw the remaining money out of my bank they told me that all the funds wernt there,

they also told me that goldah had taken a further £104 out of my account on the 19th .

i am discusted by this as we have used this site many times with no problems.

ryanw33
2/19/15

stole my money and have the balls to continue to do it to other people dont buy from this site a load of trash saying that they are reliable delivery within 4 hours try no delivery at all!

camrond
2/19/15

It was great the first time I bought coins, got them straight after however yesterday I wanted to buy coins for the Lunar packs and unfortunately they still have not come through after a day!! Please fix this Goldah.

moizn
2/17/15

I ORDERED COINS LAST WEEK MONDAY AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT YET. I HAVE BEEN LEAVING EMAILS NON-STOP BUT THEY HAVENT GOT BACK TO ME YET. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS REVIEW.

kiand2
2/15/15

I've bought Fifa coins before and got them but this time I didn't

dickl9
2/15/15

I ordered it yesterday and it still hasn't come such a dodgy not legit crackhead run website evoid I'm telling you your coins won't come to you if you by them

jonathanb62
2/13/15

First of all I'm not from Goldah. I buy Fifa 15 coins from here, longest I've had to wait was 10 mins. Cheap prices and I've found them really good, I always pay via PayPal so if there are any probs I can get my money back

ahmedl12
2/7/15

bull$#*! dont buy anything from this site! they will blackmail you and take all you money and they will not deliver anything. tehy will say like the order is completed and shut down the live chat. this is such a $#*!ing fake site and dont buy anything from it !

acero1
2/7/15

I ordered 4 mill Acer.owen@outlook.com if the gold people see this I want my 4 mill coins check your books I work for money then trust sites like this and don't get paid also mmoga still ow me money

adamw54
1/8/15

Bought gold on goldah years, Used coupon "SVIP" & "VIP" for WOW, Archeage, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO ect. games gold, items, powerleveling, save a lot. Customer rep LORA always got fast delivery. I love goldah.

lukea13
1/5/15

all the 5star reviews are fake this website tries to lure you in with discounts/low prices.
only buy fifa coins from websites supported by youtubers you will even get an extra 5% off

joshd31
1/5/15

Goldah.com is best for gold, my vip coupon "SVIP" & "VIP" works for FIFA15, WOW, Archeage, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO all mmo games gold/items/powerlevel, share with all. My customer rep LORA help me a lot. i can say goldah's service, price, delivery is the best.

nancyw39
12/21/14

Goldah.com offer cheap gold, Coupon "VIP" & "GIFT" for FIFA, Archeage, WOW, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO all games gold, items, powerleveling, put customer rep LORA on your order for fast delivery. Used goldah for years, they never let me down. I trust goldah.

bjw1
12/18/14

goldah.com lies about delivery time. Their customer service rep, Ivy, lied about gold being in stock to get me to purchase, and they will not refund me. They false advertise and lie to get you to purchase, then you are at their mercy. All of the 5 star reviews are done by them. You can tell by the grammar and spelling errors.

Use ANY other site.

martinh53
12/9/14

Goldah.com is best, used coupon "VIP" and "GIFT" for all games(FIFA 15, Archeage, WOW, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO, POE, Wildstar ect.) cheapest gold and items on this site, always fast delivery, 24 online service. My favorite customer rep LORA help me a lot.

koria
12/5/14

Bought items off their website for AA, they never delivered and kept telling me they did. If you buy anything other than gold they will scam you, STAY AWAY.

susanj35
12/4/14

Goldah.com is cheapest, use coupon "GIFT" or "VIP" get best deal for Archeage, FIFA15, FFXIV, WOW, SWTOR, ESO, POE, WIldstar ect. all games. Customer rep LORA check fast delivery in mins. I used goldah for years, never let me down.

jimd56
12/4/14

100% a scam, tried to blackmail me for everything I have after doing everything completely shady. Complete scumbag who runs this website.
He sent me 40$ paypal for my gold to help gain my trust then put an unauthorized claim dispute on it after receiving a 2nd payment of gold.
You might be able to buy gold from this guy but 100% do not sell it to this trash.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah