Review of Goldah

Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Tel: 3428099330

jimd56
12/4/14

100% a scam, tried to blackmail me for everything I have after doing everything completely shady. Complete scumbag who runs this website.
He sent me 40$ paypal for my gold to help gain my trust then put an unauthorized claim dispute on it after receiving a 2nd payment of gold.
You might be able to buy gold from this guy but 100% do not sell it to this trash.

vincek11
12/3/14

Goldah is one of the worst sites i ever encounterd. They just say they didn't get my money even when i had the proof i paid. One thing that is even worse is their customer rep, really really rude and just closing down the app while they know they're wrong as hell.

zoea3
11/30/14

Goldah.com is very good, use Coupon "GIFT" or "VIP" for FIFA, Archeage, WOW, FFXIV, ESO, Wildstar ect. You will get best deal. Customer rep LORA check fastest delivery for you. I have been using goldah for years, they never let me down.

Tip for consumers: if you need any cheap gold, welcome to goldah, use goldah coupon "VIP" or "GIFT", and put Lora as customer rep, you will get best deal and fast delivery from goldah.com

heatherw21
11/29/14

Horrible experience. I placed an order, the rep said they were delivering it right then and it would take about 20-30 minutes. I waited over 2 hours - still nothing and same line of crap from rep. I requested a refund but the rep said the order would be there soon and the manager wasn't there to give the refund. I agreed to wait a little longer. Now it's been over 2 days and my order still hasn't been completed. The rep I just spoke with has stated I will be refunded within 24 hours. Seriously - AVOID!

minamc
11/27/14

absolutely chinese scam. wtf.
at FIFA15, if one client buyes their coin, he should auction one player card to gain coins. And then, they auction another "totally same" card and they bought their own card not his. And they say, "you put 2 totally same cards and we bought it. we have the proof on our i-pad. you already receive coins. we are sure."
After that, he say "I have the proof, too. I would request all of records of transaction to EA sports and give it you". And then, they say, "appreciate it"
However, EA sports shouldn't provide any details because those are not in line with their policy. And this is the point Goldah.com knows.
Finally ? this is the scam !!

katem36
11/26/14

Goldah.com is credible, Coupon "VIP" & "GIFT" for FIFA, Archeage, WOW, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO all games gold, items, powerleveling, put my favorite customer rep LORA on your order, you will get fastest delivery. Amazing service, no complain!

luck48
11/3/14

goldah.com is my favorite, share coupon "GIFT" and "VIP" to all, works for FIFA, Archeage, WOW, FFXIV, SWTOR, ect all games, fast delivery and amazing service!

lukaj3
10/16/14

Goldah.com offer cheap archage gold, coupon "AGE" & "VIP" helped me got best deal, got gold in 10 mins. I like their service, will use again.

dhotiq1
10/6/14

very good site for providing Archeage gold,delivery is very fast.

kuised
10/2/14

Gute Plattform, viele Zahlungsmöglichkeiten, super schnelle Lieferung

Meine Nummer 1 Plattform für neue Spiele. Meistens billiger als bei Steam und Konsorten, und die Keys sind (nach PayPal-Zahlung) innerhalb von wenigen Minuten im E-Mail-Postfach.

Aboslut und (bisher) uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen. Zumindest, wenn man Game-Keys kaufen möchte.

janb1
1,094 helpful votes
9/16/14

Chinese game points scam. Very common, all are cheats.

jayl148
9/16/14

goldah.com is good for Archaega gold, coupon "AGE" and "VIP" helps me got best deal. share other vip goldah coupon "VIP" and "GIFT" for all other games.

igots
9/10/14

Sites like this need to start logging IP addresses and ban multiple reviews from the same area. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 5 star reviews has been made by Goldah. DO NOT TRUST THEM! They will take your payment info and money and you will NEVER receive what you payed for. SCAM!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST GOLDAH

johnj149
8/19/14

cmon man - are you kidding me - how many of these reviews say the same dam thing and include a coupon code - how do these fake revies not get flagged here?

I tried to purchase credits for firefall - first off they advertise a certain price but when you got the website they are actually charging 40% more - so I asked a online rep about this and they apologized but assured me fast delivery

after I made my purchase I was told they didn't have credits in stock and they would be delivered asap - after waiting 24 hours I again contacted them and was assured I would have my credits in 4 hours - after another 8 hours I contacted them and told them to cancel my order - which they didnt do

now I have to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back

stay far away from these guys

edit: paypal denied my request for a refund because their policy states they do not cover purchases that are not for "tangible items", My response to that is why does paypal work with vendors who dont sell tangible items. Paypal is complicit in this as they make money off each transaction.

I contacted my credit card company as I paid with my card through paypal and was still not able to get a refund as paypal lied!!

GoldAH steals your money and paypal does nothing about it - they claim you are not covered if you buy ingame items but that is all this vendor sells so why does paypal do business with these kind of scumbags?

Tip for consumers: stay away

pleasd5
8/12/14

This is the best site for to get the cheapest gold/credits, items, power leveling and CDKeys. You can get the largest discount. You don't need to worry about your security when you buy products from it. It is trustworthy. Trust me!

sports5
8/12/14

The best provider for virtual currency,got delivery in 10 mins after paid for archeage gold

dhotiq
8/11/14

I bought some Firefall credits from them, their price and delivery is really amazing, will buy again from them:P

venerld
7/31/14

I used their service since the release of ESO, and then Wildstar, never let me down, good job!! Best service ever.

jessn6
7/8/14

used goldah years, share coupon "VIP" and "SVIP" works for wildstar gold, ESO, WOW, FFXIV all mmo games, delivery fast!

stevenb68
6/25/14

SCAM!ordered 80000 gil 2-3 days agon live support my ass they havnt delivered nor will the respond to any emails any1 know a phone number for them

dennisr22
6/6/14

Ordered ESO gold & items from them, all delivered in 5 mins after payment. Their customer service is very professional.

michaelf82
6/6/14

Bought 100 gold for Wildstar from them, got my gold via in-game mailbox in 10 mins after paid, very good service.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes it is. But I think it mostly depends on which service and for what game you're using. I've spent hundreds on gold.ah with very little incidents. One incident I had was for a new game, they weren't able to deliver but I was refunded a few days later. I would say GoldAH is def one of the safest vendors to use because some can be shady.

By brenden o.

scammers alert

By fewfwef w.

This company is scum, don't expect a refund. The guy is just some scam artist piece of $#*! for the most part.

By Jim D.

STOLE MY MONEY

I wouldn't use them if i was you. I use "U7BUY" & they're cheaper

By Gav P.

From my own experience you will not receive any coins

By Ed W.

Dont buy anything on this site, my ps4 was blocked due to having bought fifa coins here, and now they say its not Their business

By Paulo C.

I'm not sure it seems to be different for everyone I myself havnt received my VC I ordered but I don't think I did it right people say they were scammed she people say they got theirs

By Corie T.

call the police they are scammers.

By fewfwef w.

Just wait some people say it can take up to 2 days hang in there I tried buying VC and I don't know what do it's been a month havnt got anything

By Corie T.
Questions? Get answers from the Goldah staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Goldah