Review of GoKartsUSA

Tel: 1-925-691-0330
Help@gokartsusa.com

jamesd892
4/27/19

I wish I would have read these before spending $2800 with them, I only received some of the order and what I did receive was in bad shape, the worst QC I've seen. I contacted them by e-mail no response, multiple phone calls and I still have not talked to anybody that knows anything. My fear is that if they don't take this defectively manufactured frame back I'll be stuck with it, and if they charge me shipping I'm out of $300 bucks I've already paid $125 in shipping cost, so to send it back and ship a good frame it will be twice the cost of the frame. They didn't send exhausts or covers, but they charged me, also was a missing fuel tank. I'll revise my review if they contact me and do the right thing by shipping the missing parts and exchange the frame, without incurring additional shipping cost. We will see, but after reading the reviews in worried. GoKarts USA please contact me, James D

Tip for consumers: Only if you can pick up in person to check the stuff before you pay.

alaskaa
3/12/19

I bought a Hawk 250 from GKUSA about a month ago. I received it in good shape, a slight ding on handlebar but nothing major. I suspect this was the shipping company, as the pallet was pretty bent.

GKUSA got my bike to me in a week. 1 week for a full-size motorcycle to my door. I harassed these people 3 times before I ordered for various questions about shipping, payment, etc and they always answered and helped me. At the same time I contacted other sellers who either did not answer or responded to emails 3 days later.
These dudes were cool every time. Even afterwards when I didn't read the site instructions to get my MSO they were very polite and helped me out. So I'm going to write good reviews anywhere I can, in-between riding my kick ass new bike.

billf184
1/3/19

I ordered 3 go Karts for my kids and was told by customer service they would come before Christmas. They did not. Customer Service Manager James was hostile, unwilling to extend the credit that UPS extended to me through Go Karts USA, and hung up on me. I was charged extra for lift on all 3 vehicles and none of them were delivered. No empathy, no credit, no accountability, no apology. I would not recommend them as the service is terrible.

jessiec63
12/23/18

We ordered our daughter a go kart and payed to have it shipped from Texas to west vvirginia around Thanksgiving. Go karts usa gave us the run around when our go kart never showed up. My husband falled around trying to track where our shippment was and NOBODY KNEW WHERE OUR GO KART WAS!! We finally concluded that our go kart must of been stolen somesomehow off of the shipping truck. Or atleast thats what they said! Go karts usa didnt care that xmas was now a week away they didnt do anything to make it right! Worst customer service ever! I am thankful that we atatleast got our money back but worst of all Go Karts USA RUINED OUR 2018 CHRISTMAS!!! Especially for our 11 yr old daughter!

michaely106
7/24/18

Purchasing from Go Karts USA has been, by far without exception, one of the worst customer service and product experiences Ive ever had. To start, received notification about 3 weeks after placing my order that it shipped, but what?...No tracking number. No big deal right?...Just call!...so I did, to find out it hadnt shipped but should ship within a week but still needed the frame to be painted and a throttle grip was on backorder. Gave them the week and no update so called back, only to find out absolutely nothing had been done with my order. Customer service assured me after yelling at the warehouse guys it would ship by end of day or following business day. Got a call back later that day that the FedEx guy didnt show up, but one of the guys was hanging back a half hour after close in case he showed up. Honestly appreciated the call, mostly because at the time didnt realize it was BS. Didnt ship the following business day, as a matter of fact it didnt ship for another week and a half. Ok, now for the good part. After being received at my local FedEx Ground hub, I see my shipment status change to return to sender. Not sure why, I was never contacted, so had to call up FedEx customer service to see what was going on. There quality assurance department deemed it unsuitable to even attempt delivery given the condition the package was in, so I was offered the opportunity to inspect it and accept it if I chose to. Turns out, frame and fork were bubble wrapped, so all good. Smaller boxes(parts kit), tires, tubes, kickstand were all just thrown in loose with no packing materials. All in all, no damage so I accepted, but a total pain to deal with and avoidable if they would just use some spacing materials when packing. So I get it home and take inventory, immediately I identify no seat. I have to admit when I called to report this, not a question asked, just shipped me a seat 2nd day. Great, so were back on track.
Now the assembly, and were it not for todays findings I dont know I would have taken the time to do this, but Ive reached my limit!
Lets start with the instructions. Theyre incomplete, and what is provided is out of order. This is where it gets fun!!! All 3 spacers for the axles were too long, and not like a hair too long, all 3 needed to be lathed down a quarter inch. Impossible to mount the tires with what was provided. Not the worst, but all the time spent jerking around and trying to eliminate the possibility that Im doing something wrong was frustrating.
The brake cable barrel connector wasnt useable. The pre-drilled hole for the cable was drilled to close to the nut end so was obscured by the brake drum actuator lever. Those arent the easiest to find but was able to locate a set of various sized barrel connectors, problem being to use them I had to drill out the hole in the actuator lever to accommodate a larger circumference barrel, drill out the hole in the barrel, and space the provide screw with a washer and nut; 1) to allow for the cable to pass through and 2) to simulate the nut end of the one sent with the kit to prevent the barrel from pulling through the actuator lever. Had to use the screw from the second one in the kit to actually secure the cable.
Remember that seat they forgot, well the one they sent has a wood bottom with 3 preinstalled female pieces for machine screws to mount. Also sent with were not 3 machine screws, but rather 3 wood screws. That would be because the mounting brackets on the frame are not properly placed to use the provided receivers, of course not, just run those wood screws through the bottom.
Grips are not the ones in every picture on the website with these bikes, theyre cheap and Im sure the foam will wear out in a year.
How about the torque converter you ask? Good question. The instructions are much better, but after attempting to mount to the engine Im finding out the pre fab riser appears to be unnecessary. So I go to slide the engine in just to be sure Im not seeing something wrong and it will line up properlyOh, well thats interesting because despite the owner guide indicating the Titan engine comes with an side mounted fuel cap for easy fueling, it in fact does not. Cap is right on top and you guessed it, as a result the engine DOES NOT fit on the frame. So Ill either have to purchase an aftermarket low profile cap, purchase an aftermarket tank, or relocate this one. Just never seems to end does it.
Nope it doesnt, the predrilled hole for kickstand is too small for the mounting bolt provided.
This place is an absolute joke, with a bunch of careless hacks working at it, selling a bunch of overpriced and poorly fit and fabricated junk. I would never buy from here again! Dont do it, find another place or just plan on doing everything on your own. Ive never been this disappointed. My kids have never been this disappointed. I dont know how theyre still in business other than its so cost prohibitive to return, and they dont accept them so by the time you find all this out your stuck. I hope this place goes out of business so nobody else gets burned the way I did. I honestly cant figure out if they are just this bad, or if they purposely sent me the wrong items for calling a couple times to check on my order, but either way its not an acceptable way to do business in this day and age.

lisaf330
7/3/18

ow
Do not buy from Go Karts USA. Bought a youth go kart as a joint bday gift for our kids and we got a lemon... have had less than a month and from day 3 on, parts keep breaking. Customer service people have you send video and pictures of the problems, tell you new parts coming out right away for free, that they will send tracking number and no email, no parts and we have made multiple calls from day 3 on and going on week 4 post purchase. After filing a review with the BBB that company promises new parts and never sends, the company responded that we should take it somewhere to get serviced where they service golf carts. Obviously they had no intentions of sending the parts. Day 3, gas tank leaking at seam. Removed gas tank and demonstrated in a video to this company that when gas tank tipped, you could clearly see gas leaking. Now on BBB response, since they never sent replacement tank, they are saying their tanks never leak and it is probably a fuel line. Also problems with smoking wires at back light and broken muffler, all with 2 weeks. Pretty sad that when you invest in something for your kids and get suckered.

mats16
6/18/18

I bought the 200 Kandi Kart for my 12 yr old. It made less than 5 miles before the transmission froze up. The Kart only goes in reverse. I called this place and was told to take it to a mechanic. This guy had the nerve to act like this was a new problem with this model that he had to "ask his mechanic about" Bullcrap. I am convinced he knew about this when he sold it to us. 2200 hundred dollars for less than 4 hrs of use and the new part is 650.00 Do not waste your money!!

philm76
1/22/18
• Updated review

Has anyone noticed that the reviews on the GoKarts USA wedsite date back to 2016 and none since? Well I have. What does this tell you. I have submitted two reviews, both times having been ripped off by this company, and of course neither of my reviews have been posted. Go Karts usa, is one of those companies that have built a reputation for themselves and then let their sale go to their heads, which led to them thinking that the consumer comes last and their profits come first, well same on you Mr. gokarts usa.........Never forget, that without the consumer, you're business mean nothing............Stop trying to rip people off and start providing some professional service for the people trying to provide some fun and pleasure into their lives.....You have ripped me off, and from what I've read thousands of others customers too. Don't be another victim of this company, choose another, I have and been a happy customer since.............Gokarts usa. shame on you..........

Tip for consumers: And I forgot to mention, I bought a stinger muffler from these con men after speaking to one of their "sales experts" who guaranteed me these mufflers where made in the USA, well what I received was a made in china knock off weighing two pounds less than their advertised muffler. And paid 140.00 for it....Nothing like the photo on their website and no "stinger" emblem as pictured. These people think they can screw everybody. Well not me, I will not go away until they live up to their errors.

“Buyers BEWARE!!!!!!”
1/10/18
• Previous review

Buyers BEWARE!!!!!!
1/10/18
I purchased an american flyer 215 mini bike roller to be painted gloss black and payed for shipping, the first response i received from them was that my order was picked up by the customer. I live in nj. and they are in ca. 3000 miles away. When i called them, they said to me sorry we made a mistake, and your order is ready to ship. Weeks later i called again, and was told that my order was shipped, but they don't have a tracking #. Another week goes by and i call again, this guy tells me that my order was never shipped, and that it was going out that day. at that point I called my credit card company to cancel my order and refund my money. Only then after they confirmed this company never shipped my order, did gokarts usa, email me and say that my bike was on back order, and so was the paint color that I ordered...What a bunch of lying a-holes...........If you order anything from this company, you should have your head examined by a professional. Rip off artists at their best....Stay AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative

Sorry, the color requested was out of stock and will be available by 2-2018.
And to Jordan T, If this was on back order until february, then why did your company just be up front and tell me so, instead of all the b.s. I would have appreciated your honesty. The fact of the matter is,. If you had the decency to make the situation right, I would have waited for my order. you can catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar.................

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
Sorry, the color requested was out of stock and will be available by 2-2018
patrickw89
1/18/18

I recently purchased a Trailmaster 300 XRX from GoKartUSA.com. The unit arrived on 12/18 with a few damaged parts. I submitted a "help request" on 12/18 to try to get replacement parts before Christmas. It is now 1/18 and I still have no parts. I have submitted a second request per their instructions and still no parts and no communication from the company. I finally called and was told I would have an emailed update by COB 1/17. No email, no call from the company. I have dealt with Nikes and Ace and finally Alex (the customer service supervisor) who clearly believes it is not his job to support the customer. Bottom line, if customer service/support is important to you, buy from another company.

peterd164
11/10/17

Purchased a Trailmaster Mid-XRS from them in November 2016, and the go kart has already been to a mechanic on three separate occasions. I paid extra to have the go kart assembled prior to delivery, and the go kart was shipped with a bad carburetor. After receiving the run around, I was finally able to receive a new carburetor, but I had to pay the shipping fees.

Additionally, all four tires had to be replaced after using the go kart for two months and last month, my son was driving the go kart on the street when the front, left tire fell off. The go kart has been taking up space in my garage as I continue to wait for a service rep to return my call...I would never recommend this distributor to anyone.

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
We are the Distributor for TrailMaster. Go Karts need mechanical support from day 1. Customers must uncrate, setup, maintain and repair the Go Kart. A Qualified mechanic must perform these functions. We tell this to customers all the time. Some customers get upset when they have to repair or maintain their Go Kart. Go Karts are ridden on bumpy terrain. Periodically check the tightness of nuts and bolts if you don't want things to fall off during operation.
michaelc513
10/10/17

I ordered a ssr 150 through there site. it was delivered to a terminal which I picked up in mpls,mn. Aint no problem yet. Damage was hidden in carton. On me now. fixed and sent pics. the hell with it, fixed myself. Purcahsed in june.. after 7 calls and bs from there end, its October 10. 2017 and just receceived my mso. Could not title ,register etc without that paperwork. I have purchased other items like this for less price and received better service,etc ,etc, etc. Would not purchase again thru them. They are a middle man and u don't need that.

jamess607
9/24/17

I bought a 150 trail master buggy like all the reviews I'm reading I never could find out the status of delivery. I ended up having to go to abf terminal where it had been sitting for a week. They said there was no zip code and tried calling them they told abf they had no records of a shipment to my location but they didn't have a problem charging my cc day i purchased it. When I went to p/u the buggy was on 2 small skids banded together with 1/2" band and of course was broken and was barely wrapped in shrink wrap. I excepted it loaded n my pick up and i guess i just got lucky had scratches but at least all the parts were there don't know how they were just lying on the the broken skids. I order pre assembly and had to tighten ever nut and bolts that were half way tightened. It ran for about a week b4 the variation system shredded into pcs. I called and ordered a replacement with part# and even a picture of the broken pcs. 2 weeks later i finally got the box ordered 2nd day express shipping *2 weeks wtf* opened the box and got a chain I was so pissed off I called and went off on whoever I talked to they did ship the right parts. Now like a dumb ass my friend liked it and wanted one for his son same model and i ordered 0ne for him again received on 2 broken skids and not even wrapped this time. This one was n really bad shape lucky signed SUBJECT TO INSPECTION .First thing I saw was the steering wheel was broken at the weld hanging on by a thread and the steering rod was bent bad! Also the frame was welded crooked in almost all the frame. NO PARTS, NO KEY figured I'd try my key and the whole key assembly just spun and couldn't be tightened. NO BATTERY. like alot of the other reviews I said I was gonna return it for another not pre assembled in crate that's when the sh.t hit the fan! Return at my exspence pay 35% restocking fee and be inspected to see if it could be repaired of course at my exspence and more total b.s. I own my own warehouse 100 thousand sq.ft.and ship everything from elevator motors to steel of all sizes and tons of other machinery and parts all that r shipped on the right size skids and at very least a skeleton crate if not completely crated all over the country and even over seas. This company is by far the worst poorly run co. I've ever dealt with and I'm sure making millions off people who look at their website and get the wrong impression that it looks like the best products and best prices out there. But like someone said n there review you better go thru every section of the site and read all the b.s. info on returns, parts and all at your exspence! I can't imagine how they stay n business and would like to think they'll be history soon. So now I'm stuck with a buggy with no parts broken and bent frame and no key.battery.parts and have to take to a motorcycle shop that also works on buggys like mine and all at my exspence. So with $2000 for a broken pc. Of s__t with not one part no key. Battery . Broken and bent frame and may not ever be drivable guess I'll know for sure when I take it to the shop and if they can fix it who knows how much that's gonna cost. My guess is I'll end up paying $3000 min. Lesson learned pay a little extra if you have to and buy one at a reputable dealer and save urself all the frustration and b.s. from this poorly run co. Hope anyone thinking of buying from these scammers will read some of the reviews and not on their website just search kartsusa reviews on Google and get the real reviews from the hundreds of dissatisfied customers who messed up like me and didn't do there homework b4 even considering ordering from these scammers!!!!!!!!!

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
We have been in business since 1960. TrailMaster is the Top Go Kart company in the USA. 99% of our customers are extremely happy. They don't post here. We tell customer that if they live in a remote location, they may have to pickup a go kart at the freight terminal. If you have any damaged delivery items, just complete a Help Request on our website and those items will be quickly replaced, free of charge, under manufacturers warranty.
christopherw100
7/4/17

First off, they delivered the side by side utv without any parts to assemble it, not even the winch that was supposed to be included?? Then it took exactly 6 months to deliver the parts I needed to assemble the damn thing, so the warranty period was spent waiting for the parts!!! What a scam?? I mean, who sells something like that without checking to see if the parts were with it?? I also had it professionally assembled so I had to pay extra for storage because we were waiting so long for the parts?? And right before the warranty was over I told them I needed a new gas gauge sensor and even with the warranty effective they wanted to charge me for it?? So I lost my entire warranty due to their incompetence, and when I was finally sent the winch and I had to bolt it up, I realized that it was missing the adapter plate also... So they told me to bring it to them and they would install it....knowing full well that they are in California and I am in Vermont??? What shmucks!!! So I guess I have to purchase the same $4.99 plate myself?? What a friggen money pit!! So I had to purchase a battery, storage fees, professional installation (only because their driver refused to go on my road, even though logging semi's are up and down it every day?).. I mean these idiots are crooks!! They should have started my warranty from when they finally delivered the parts?? Now I am stuck with this piece of $#*! and the crazy part is I have yet to drive it so I am afraid that the thing is gonna crap out on me?? Hell, it is full of gas but the thing is warning me about an empty tank?? And it's supposed to be new?? They are cheats, nuff said!! Oh, yea...Alex is a jerk!! He knew about my problem the whole time and refused to step in and correct things?? He just passed blame to the makers.

Tip for consumers: Don't, just fight the urge and go with another company!!

stacyt9
5/21/17

My father in law bought us kandi spyder buggy as a gift. The rollers lasted a week at a time costing $90 each time to replace.modified the shifter slot for more travel, opened up the transmission so it would breath better. Switched to sliders and the teansmissoon is no longer a problem. KNM garage was very helpful in solving my problem. They will talk you through like a valued customer. I rejetted my carb and removed the airbox much better. Now it seems every weld that can break has! Good thing we know a good welder! The front end, the motor mounts and now the frame next to the shock absorber. Bad brittle metal. I would not but this go-kart again!

davidm643
5/18/17

bought a go kart for 1200, and it has a Honda clone p.o.s engine that was probably made by a ten year old in china. thing is a mega p.o.s i also wish i could give them zero stars! and slap the owner in the face, all there promises about warranty's and money back guarantees, read the fine print on that crap! there is nothing good i can say about this go kart or there customer service.

jackd135
5/1/17

I bought (2) of the Azuza Road Rocket kits for my grandson's. They shipped ok and arrived in good shape. Problems? The strongly advise you to buy the $24.95 chain guard but don't tell you it doesn't fit the Honda clone engine. When you call to return it, they tell you it's a non-returnable part. What? One of the rear bearings came with crappy threads in the collar. That was also not their problem. They would sell me a new bearing but the freight was as much as the bearing. I need (3) more kits for the rest of the kids but they won't come from these a$$holes. There are plenty of other places selling this stuff. One of them has to be honest.

annmariel6
3/9/17

I purchased a go kart for my special needs son for Christmas. I have yet to able to get the thing to run AT ALL! I have had it to 3 mechanics, had quite a few parts replaced, and still the thing won't run. When I contacted technical support, they told me to change the oil. My favorite comment from ALEX, head honcho in customer service, "do you realize that go karts are tricky and need a lot of little tweaks with a wrench." I asked, but shouldn't it run at least for a little while because it's BRAND NEW? He said, "NO"

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
The Buggy Ann purchased is a TrailMaster 150, one of the best machines in the US. She just could not keep up on the setup and maintenance. So after 3 months of operating it, she said it would not start. We told her to just bring it in and we will check it for free. She was so frustrated that we just authorized a return for a refund. No Problem.
marcm55
1/19/17

The shipping isn't that slow. It's the processing of the order goKart usa needs to fix.
I ordered a helmet on jan 3rd. I call after a week and I'm told we can't provide a tracking number. I know why now. It wasn't shipped. I call again after 15 days and it's coming tomorrow! It's a miracle I can get a tracking number today that shows it shipped yesterday.

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
Hello Marc, we shipped out your helmet. When you let us know you had not received, we shipped out another one. sorry for the delay
samuelr37
10/31/16

Ordered a sand sniper 150 received with missing parts and bolts. Improperly and dangerously assembled. I could remove bolts from the transmission and engine mounts amongst most others with my fingers. Ordered it with lift gate residential service and did not get it. I had to find a forklift and trailer to be able to pick it up and bring it to my home. The picture on the website shows the kart with a windshield and spare but after ordering found out that those were extra. The tool box was not attached properly also (loose bolts) and was lost.

Customer service promised to reimburse me for the shipping and assembly services then turned around and refused to do anything about it. Also called me a liar and said that there was no tool kit/box included with this model.

I own my own business and when I fail a customer and they do not like their service or product I do everything in my power to make it right. These people have a lot to learn about developing quality customer relations

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
We always try to do our best, but we know, there will always be some unhappy customers. The many many happy customers almost never post a review. Gokarts and Bikes require mechanical support to receive, uncrate, assemble, operate and maintain. We explain this in our order terms posted on our site and signed electronically during checkout, but we know customers don't like to read them. You are making an online purchase without a Dealer and saving over half the cost. This means that unless you pay us to assemble it for you, you will have some assembly to do. And, toys do break. You will likely break something within the first few days. You will surely need parts. All parts are available for purchase
matthews96
10/30/16

All,
Purchased a 215 minibike kit. The frame I received was welded together crooked. I wanted to exchange it for one that wasnt defective. After articulating this information clearly and transparently the product discrepancies to customer service with included pictures and measurements they tried reassuring me that it looked fine.
The only option they gave me was to ship the frame all the way back to the west coast leaving me to eat the shipping cost! Upon receiving it they would inspect it and perhaps send me another.
Its completely unacceptable to penalize the customer for a product you sold them thats defective. Its not my fault someone didnt do THEIR welding correctly. If I knew I was going to get a tweaked frame I wouldnt have done business with these guys. Their lack of attention to detail, professionalism and product knowledge is ubiquitous.
I was so disappointed with it I havent even begun to build the bike. Thanks for ruining it for me Go Karts USA.

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
Mathew, I wanted to followup with you. We reviewed your photos and found nothing that looked defective. We also checked stock to see i any of our frames had any defects. We found no defects. I believe our tech authorized a return so that we can inspect and replace your frame if needed, however, we have not received a return from you
genel32
10/29/16

I ordered a Roketa scooter October 2016 and the scooter I received was a different make and was built in 2011, been sitting in a warehouse for 5 years. They have offered no resolution.

brentp20
9/9/16

Bought a new Adult Voodoo race cart, received it with damage to the steering wheel from metal to metal rubbing during shipping. The seat felt was also damaged from the bumper bracket rubbing on the seat. Went online and made a claim and this is the response as follows from Joe, Qoute " hello Brent my name is Joe and I will be your advisor for this request. The rolling cart stand is leaving our house today and you will be supplied with a tracking number. (That was a lie I never received any tracking number.) The damage does not affect the performance of the machine. You can paint with primary so we're over the steering wheel scratches. The seat has minuscule chip out of it, All the voodoo seats are in the same condition from the factory. (That's a bunch of malarkey) Here's the real kicker listen to this. "I would recommend purchasing an aftermarket seat that would come fresh in a box and you can order the correct size as you wish" .Are you kidding me why would I buy another new seat when I just purchased one on a new kart. Thank you for choosing Go Karts USA Joe. Now I don't know about you but when you purchase something in new condition you expected to be shipped that way, and when there is damage you expect the company to do right and replace the parts they have done nothing. save your money and go somewhere else this company is a fart in a frying pan the customer service sucks the concept of business sucks and they don't value their customers or they would do what's right and replace the parts and a new condition.
So I see Jordan T. Is the person responding to a lot of these comments, majority of his replies are nothing but excuses so Jordon I invite you to do the right thing and I will delete this review and are business relationship continue or it can be the opposite and I will end this relationship. The ball is in your court now.

malakaif1
5/6/16

i like how the go karts are low prices like 900 500 700 not like other sites are to high.they should make them lower but this i give thumbs up!!!

wilsonm22
3/4/16

Hi GoKartsUsa
My order #20164827 have 8 days "Ready to Ship" in your web page.

I read the comments and I am susprised.
I want to be contact me by email.

wilsonmaruy@gmail.com

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
Hi Wilson, sorry, the item you ordered was out of stock. We responded to you right away via email. sometimes this may have gone to your spam folder. I see you are in Lima, Peru. While this is not a problem because we ship worldwide, it's just that the item was out of stock
peggym22
3/2/16

If you return something to these people don't expect a refund. They will tell you that what you returned has been used, they charge you restocking fees and this is how they screw you out of your refund money!! Knowing very well the parts that I returned were in the same condition as I received them. The parts were NEVER used, and this is how they get you! I will never buy from this company again.

Response from Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative
Hi Peggy, You may return most items (except vehicles, kits, special order items, or items marked on our website as non-returnable) for a prompt refund. Items returned within 21 days of delivery will be credited in the same form as the original payment type or store credit redeemable on future purchases. Returned items must be received in our warehouse within 14 days after return initiation. Items must be returned in new or unused condition in original packaging and contain all original materials included with shipment. Complete a Return Request (RMA) in the Customer Service section of our website to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any item. Thanks

Stacy, When an order is placed on our website, you will receive an email confirmation within 1 minute, sent to the address you provide. If you pay by PayPal, you will receive an additional paypal email receipt

By Jordan T., GoKartsUSA Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GoKartsUSA staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GoKartsUSA