Review of GlowHost

hosting.sales@glowhost.com

1 star

michelk18
5/8/19

I have used numerous different host providers and I would put Glowhost up there with the best of them. Amazing, you guys are not just fast responder but precise with your solution. You have solve my problem where I think other hosting company would be reluctant consider.

ferminr5
4/24/19

I keep on falling in love everyday with Glowhost! They're all extremely knowledgeable and easily understands my geeky techno terms. The main thing is that they have sorted my issue out and today everything is all up and running for me. At no point did I feel as I was a being a difficult customer (which I am sure I was!) to deal with. Nothing was a problem for the team at all.

joaquino3
4/22/19

Since joining Glowhost I have seen a phenomenal improvement with the site only taking 0.5 seconds to load. This is great for my business which is dependent on cost per click and getting enquiries through the site. Since I work on a Mac, this provider was an obvious choice. Their support is very friendly and they answer quickly. Greatly Recommended!

devonh40
4/2/19

I have been with Glowhost for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding.

jefferys81
3/25/19

I am a small-time webmaster - I mantain my family website, a website about the issue of American servicemen missing in action in Southeast Asia, and a political commentary website. Glowhost hosts my sites and I changed to them from another host because of problems with the previous host.My experiences with Glowhost have been 100 percent positive.

louisl95
3/21/19

From time to time I've needed to request support. Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes!

jamars6
3/13/19

Honestly, when I first read reviews here they were all so good I thought they were fake. But from my experience so far I am finding Glowhost to be what I need. It has excellent customer support. The technical team is reachable by phone 24/7, and the wait time is minimal. Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems. Their support is TOP, their support member added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions, I was really happy with this. He helped me a lot, so a big thanks goes to him!

damonb35
3/8/19

I have two domains hosted with Glowhost their elastic sites hosting is much faster than the hosting service my previous host gave me. They are fast giving back answers to my queries. These guys are really good. I have been hosting with many other companies. I was searching for a company like this.

arlenb5
2/26/19

Glowhost always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I have not seen many web hosting providers which offer choice of 2 installers i.e. Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

forrestv10
2/15/19

I am extremely passionate about my website. I wanted nothing but the best for it. I got the best at Glowhost at a low cost. In comparison to the other hosting packages available in the market. I think Glowhost hosting packages are economically priced and they also ensure the best technology is delivered. Great services, easy billing methods and best web hosting solutions; that's Glowhost for you!

emmanuelt25
2/12/19

Glowhost has one other SUPERIOR service that most servers have forgotten about - CUSTOMER SERVICE! The people at Glowhost are most helpful on things relating to their systems, setups, and so on. If I ever have a question or concern, they are NEVER more than an email away. What is even more remarkable, all emails I send them are answered "same day" or next morning! I know of no other server personnel that pays this close attention to detail in their customer support.

treyf5
1/15/19

I'm satisfied dealing with Glowhost and its hosting services. I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great! The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. You get unlimited e-mails, can host unlimited domains on one account, unlimited sub-domains, mysql, fantastico ... seriously, if you want it, you probably get it!

coreyc60
9/17/18

I have never seen a better web hosting company than Glowhost Web Services. The customer support is absolutely unbeatable, the hosting uptime is amazing, the prices are perfect, top it off with Cpanel website administration area, and you have the best web hosting company that ever has been! Best hosting and domain support I have ever seen.

shawnh123
8/7/18

Glowhost has been hosting our industrial equipment site for some time now, and we could not be happier with the level of service we have received. Their technical support staff have been very helpful and made the launching of our site really easy. Our site is always up and we never experience bottle necking problems due to lack of bandwidth. GlowHost statistical reporting software if top notch, and extremely detailed, offering us all of the necessary tools we need to monitor our traffic. Thanks GlowHost!

bookerl6
7/12/18

Wow! Glowhost guys are FAASSSTTT! I am really impressed.
Much thanks again for offering such a good deal on hosting services. I look forward to a continued long business relationship with their service. Furthermore, I want to say that their guys really did a pretty exhaustive job on writing manuals for getting up and running on a Unix server, including most of the more advanced features, it has helped me immeasurably!

Thanks again

estebanm23
6/30/18

I wanted you to know that today I spoke to Glowhost, and was pleasantly surprised at the expertise, fluency, friendliness, and effectiveness of this young mans ability to communicate and sell, without attitude or guile. He led me to the right place, sold me a package I can afford, and was infinitely helpful in every question I had for him.

berndt2
3/19/18

Hello,
I just want to let you know what fantastic service I received from Matt. I have never uploaded a web page before, nor had anything to do with websites. He patiently guided me through the whole process, including downloading the relevant FTP software, and I now have the webpage on my site. I have already thanked him in person (well, via the chat room), but wanted to let you know how happy I was as well.

margaretp60
2/7/18

Everything is great! The support team are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other web hosts but Glowhost is the best! They offer free domain - it's great. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 3 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last month.

galeazzom1
12/29/17

Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

irizarrya
10/11/17

I will always recommend GlowHost Elastic sites hosting. They provide excellent technical support - their customer service is SPOT ON. Reach for the skies!

querimap
8/8/17

Very happy with the service you guys offer, very quick at replying to your support tickets. Happy to recommend.

guerrav
6/16/17

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
All in all, I am 100% satisfied dealing with glowhost.com web host! It is really cool web host!

oliverd22
6/5/17

It took some research, viewing various places and participating on forums over at least a couple of months, reading various subjects, what staff of various hosts where saying etc. Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including glowhost.com and this one I chose.
This decent host can be suitable for running any kind of web sites, just contact them directly, tell your requirements and see what you'll get and at a what price. I am happy.

madisonb36
4/6/17

The Support is always there and very professional. I used it a few time s for stupid mistakes and even then they were eager to help. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

sakus
3/13/17

Fantastic, great help, i have just joined and love the level of customer service you guys provide already, will recommend you to everyone i know and come across :)

Absolutely incredible service and customer support. I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from glowhost Web Host!

Questions? Get answers from the GlowHost staff and other customers.

GlowHost?