Review of GlowHost

hosting.sales@glowhost.com

1 star

forrestv10
2/15/19

I am extremely passionate about my website. I wanted nothing but the best for it. I got the best at Glowhost at a low cost. In comparison to the other hosting packages available in the market. I think Glowhost hosting packages are economically priced and they also ensure the best technology is delivered. Great services, easy billing methods and best web hosting solutions; that's Glowhost for you!

emmanuelt25
2/12/19

Glowhost has one other SUPERIOR service that most servers have forgotten about - CUSTOMER SERVICE! The people at Glowhost are most helpful on things relating to their systems, setups, and so on. If I ever have a question or concern, they are NEVER more than an email away. What is even more remarkable, all emails I send them are answered "same day" or next morning! I know of no other server personnel that pays this close attention to detail in their customer support.

treyf5
1/15/19

I'm satisfied dealing with Glowhost and its hosting services. I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great! The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. You get unlimited e-mails, can host unlimited domains on one account, unlimited sub-domains, mysql, fantastico ... seriously, if you want it, you probably get it!

coreyc60
9/17/18

I have never seen a better web hosting company than Glowhost Web Services. The customer support is absolutely unbeatable, the hosting uptime is amazing, the prices are perfect, top it off with Cpanel website administration area, and you have the best web hosting company that ever has been! Best hosting and domain support I have ever seen.

shawnh123
8/7/18

Glowhost has been hosting our industrial equipment site for some time now, and we could not be happier with the level of service we have received. Their technical support staff have been very helpful and made the launching of our site really easy. Our site is always up and we never experience bottle necking problems due to lack of bandwidth. GlowHost statistical reporting software if top notch, and extremely detailed, offering us all of the necessary tools we need to monitor our traffic. Thanks GlowHost!

bookerl6
7/12/18

Wow! Glowhost guys are FAASSSTTT! I am really impressed.
Much thanks again for offering such a good deal on hosting services. I look forward to a continued long business relationship with their service. Furthermore, I want to say that their guys really did a pretty exhaustive job on writing manuals for getting up and running on a Unix server, including most of the more advanced features, it has helped me immeasurably!

Thanks again

estebanm23
6/30/18

I wanted you to know that today I spoke to Glowhost, and was pleasantly surprised at the expertise, fluency, friendliness, and effectiveness of this young mans ability to communicate and sell, without attitude or guile. He led me to the right place, sold me a package I can afford, and was infinitely helpful in every question I had for him.

berndt2
3/19/18

Hello,
I just want to let you know what fantastic service I received from Matt. I have never uploaded a web page before, nor had anything to do with websites. He patiently guided me through the whole process, including downloading the relevant FTP software, and I now have the webpage on my site. I have already thanked him in person (well, via the chat room), but wanted to let you know how happy I was as well.

margaretp60
2/7/18

Everything is great! The support team are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other web hosts but Glowhost is the best! They offer free domain - it's great. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 3 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last month.

galeazzom1
12/29/17

Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

irizarrya
10/11/17

I will always recommend GlowHost Elastic sites hosting. They provide excellent technical support - their customer service is SPOT ON. Reach for the skies!

querimap
8/8/17

Very happy with the service you guys offer, very quick at replying to your support tickets. Happy to recommend.

guerrav
6/16/17

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
All in all, I am 100% satisfied dealing with glowhost.com web host! It is really cool web host!

oliverd22
6/5/17

It took some research, viewing various places and participating on forums over at least a couple of months, reading various subjects, what staff of various hosts where saying etc. Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including glowhost.com and this one I chose.
This decent host can be suitable for running any kind of web sites, just contact them directly, tell your requirements and see what you'll get and at a what price. I am happy.

madisonb36
4/6/17

The Support is always there and very professional. I used it a few time s for stupid mistakes and even then they were eager to help. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

sakus
3/13/17

Fantastic, great help, i have just joined and love the level of customer service you guys provide already, will recommend you to everyone i know and come across :)

Absolutely incredible service and customer support. I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from glowhost Web Host!

robertg258
3/10/17

I wanted something that was easy to manage so I asked around among my friends and a lot of them recommended glowhost.com so I decided to give them a try. Thank you friends! Ok, I don't have anything to compare with but I was pleasantly surprised nevertheless. I used the Sitebuilder to create my site and it didn't take many minutes till I was pretty much done. I don't know what else to say than that I can recommend glowhost to anyone wanting cheap and easy hosting.

richardsond
2/7/17

The reviews here were spot on with respect to Glowhost. Their support is top-notch; they were quick to answer my questions and proactively ask me if I needed assistance. I can vouch that they are always watching as they contacted me during my signup process (I had to reactivate my PayPal account and it took me about 10 minutes) to let me know they were aware of the delay and wanted to know if there was anything they could do to assist me.

stevenc58
10/2/14

Great hosting! I have been using GlowHost for 6 months now! The server stopped working once but after 11 Minutes they fixed the problem and even upgraded the hardware at no extra charge! Best support ever! They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.
If you have a problem. They will be there to help you.
And for what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less.
I highly recommend GlowHost. I plan on being with them a long time.

denb1
7/1/14

I have been looking for a time-tested web host for my new web site for about 3 weeks. It was not an easy thing to do I must say as there are so many web host in the hosting market claiming they are the best. After reading good reviews on GlowHost and getting to know they had been providing hosting services since 2002, I decided to give them a try.
Rock solid control panel, it is complete-useful-easy-to-use control panel. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee - they are honest on this. My site is up and running.
I like their free bonuses such as anti-spam and anti-virus, pre-installed scripts, domain registration, etc.
GlowHost could double their price and I would stay with them.
Excellent web hosting service would definitely recommend to others.

sandrab26
1/14/14

Like most I did the research and spent hours looking at reviews for the various hosts.
Finally decided to give GlowHost a try. I have had experience with several hosting companies as most have over the last 5 years or so, and this is the best one I have been associated with.
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start. Very professional in approach and follow up.
Their package prices also amazed me.
My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support Glowhost experts offer.

afrodilleh
11/19/13

I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host for my new project. I did some research by googling around and finally decided I would contact GlowHost via telephone after reading their reviews and what others were saying about them. I waited approximately 30 seconds before being connected to a sales agent. I had a list of questions as long as my arm waiting for him. But as fast as I read them off, he answered them completely and without hesitation. That pretty much sold me on them.

To date, I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. GlowHost is what I would consider to be an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less every time I have had to put a ticket in to their support. I've had no issues with uptime, and speed upload of my sites is pretty fast and I am on one of the cheaper plans that they offer. Alexander, Andrew and David are all super helpful guys (though I am sure there are more) and I have even seen Matt (I think he is the owner) answering tickets.

If you need reliable hosting service along with helpful, responsive customer support, then this is one place I can recommend to those looking for a new host. Good job GlowHost!

Questions? Get answers from the GlowHost staff and other customers.

GlowHost?