Review of Global Golf

Tel: +1-919-719-7958
questions@globalgolf.com

cherylc99
7/18/17

I am so Happy with my "Nused" ladies Adams Idea clubs. They were far better than very good condition than I expected and was thrilled! I went out and played them this evening and the clubs felt well balanced and just right for me. I loved my first set of Adams clubs and when it was time to upgrade I got Taylormades for women - never liked them and have been searching for Adams again. Found these jewels in the treasure box at Global Golf! I will order again. Shipping was quick too.

zachw9
5/3/17

Had a shipping issue that was FedEx's fault on a Saturday, got a human on the phone at GlobalGolf and replacement clubs by Wednesday. Also satisfied with the "very good" condition of my used irons. I'll be back for a driver soon. -Toven, Zay

ryanr4
7/10/11

good website for anything golf. i love the way this site is set up. easy to find what you want for a good price. i've bought several clubs from this site and always well pleased with their service.

timmothyc
5/11/11

I like this site, I have only ordered a 3 Wood but it was as advertised and shipping was not bad either. I have found this site to be authentic.

Questions? Get answers from the Global Golf staff and other customers.

Global Golf?