Tour Shop Fresno reviews

sales@tourshopfresno.com

1 star

tomd311
8/29/18

Shafts were out of stock when ordered, but seller arranged to have them shipped directly from distributor. They didn't arrive in time, but seller tried to resolve the problem and seemed sincere about trying to make it right.

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Sorry you feel that way Tom,.. We do try to keep customers informed especially when things do not go as planned. Fortunately, we were able to get the distributor to ship direct to you(since they made the error). We do offer express shipping at checkout if you wanted it.
Play well !
shn1
8/21/18

I liked to easily shopping and payment.
And a good service of the shop.Good reply for our questions.

marky60
8/2/18

Excellent selection and service.

When I am looking to re-shaft a club, I am usually looking for something the manufacturer doesn't work with.

Tour shop Fresno had it, in stock, and I was playing with the new shaft 6 days later.

mark

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review. We are glad you found the Steel Hybrid Shaft you needed.
pamelar138
8/1/18

phone conversation was wonderful got a full explantion of products...called backed a few times got got same wonderful service...highly recommend beyond and above anyone else

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Hi Pamela,
Our staff and club makers are very knowledgeable and experienced in their fields. We are very happy that our staff was able to give you a great experience. Thank you for your 5 star rating!
jeffb489
8/1/18

My experiences with Tour Shop Fresno have been very good. Prices are fair and communication has been excellent

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Jeff we are so glad to hear that your experience has been good. We thank you for your kind words and positive review. If you need any help with future orders just reach out to us and we will help you out.
deans141
8/1/18

Tour Shop Fresno helped me choose the perfect shafts and grips for my irons. I could not have done it without their help. Shipping was fast and perfect. Thank you.

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Thank you Dean, we value your 5 star review. If you need any help with future orders please get in touch with us.
johnnyh84
7/27/18

I was looking for a new set of custom Irons and was directed to AeroTech FC 90 which were just recently released.

Support was excellent and they really know their products.

I was given a 15% discount on a set of 8 shafts because they were running a special.

At the same time a purchased Tour Velvet grips for these shafts and Alpha heads. They built the clubs for me with no charge at all before sending them out.

Shipping was delayed a few days because of the custom building of my clubs but still they shipped out fast and saved me a lot of money by not having them built at a local shop.

Response from Beeco G., Tour Shop Fresno Representative
Thank you for the positive review.

Questions? Get answers from the Tour Shop Fresno staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Tour Shop Fresno