Review of GirlPROPS

alan@girlprops.com

1 Review From Our Community

jessicab13
8/10/11

I love this jewelry/accessory site! Apparently, so do the editors of several magazines because their items are frequently featured in some of the most popular magazines in the US! I always explain Girlprops like this: Their jewelry is not CHEAP, it's INEXPENSIVE. There's a huge difference! I have never been let down by Girlprops! They have THE cutest jewelry items for THE best prices. Literally. From bangles to vintage jewelry, zodiac themed jewelry to cocktail rings, you will not be able to stop adding items to your bag when you shop at this site. And you won't feel bad because everything is so inexpensive! They have quirky items like a banana necklace, cigarette earrings, and lamb rings, just to name a few. I love their 1980's vintage items. Sometimes I even buy items off here to incorporate the pieces into my jewelry projects. For instance, last month I bought the multi record charms earrings and necklace ($5.99 & $6.99). Alltogether it was 12 brightly colored assorted neon plastic record charms, and I gladly added them to my jewelry making stash to use in future projects. Don't get me wrong, I buy TONS of jewelry on here to actually wear, too. But once in a while I find something great that I know I can use for one of my projects. Also I must note that their customer service is EXCELLENT. One time my order was missing a ring I had ordered (only happened once...honest, human mistake), and I e mailed them telling them it was not in there but that I obviously had no way to prove it wasn't in there.. I received a response back the next DAY saying that they know I wouldn't lie about a $2.00 Gumball Ring and they would be happy to send me the ring right away. I received it promptly. Love this site. Definitely one of my favorites.

Questions? Get answers from the GirlPROPS staff and other customers.

GirlPROPS?