Review of GigaPros

Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel: 1-877-PRO-GIGA

nortl
2/19/19

Fully satisfied using Gigapros shared hosting service (no overselling). If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support at least one in a daily basis then Gigapros is really the host company for you. I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web companies before but none with such high standards.

ardena5
2/15/19

Just my two cents. Gigapros have been a great hosting provider in the Usa from what I had before. Support is top notch! So many good features and 1-click scripts installer make it easy to work with them. I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website. Their tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive.

maond
2/11/19

Well, it is an excellent Hosting provider, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost six months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody. When you have found a right host you try to be with it as long as possible. And Gigapros is such a host. They are worth having a deal with.

jeffreyl309
2/9/19

Gigapros is a great hosting provider that provides excellent hosting packages. They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter. I believe their strengths are: - good pricing (for space/bandwidth) - quick response from support staff - fairly full featured. Highly recommend this decent web host.

salvatorek9
2/4/19

Gigapros have been a solid experience overall for me. For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job. Awesome support. They usually reply 10 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...

kristr
12/6/18

I wanna say that I am quite happy using Gigapros service... Their network uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. Basic plan limits recently increased. Gigapros tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

eugeneg35
9/17/18

As a public library director with very little time to devote to technology issues, I was enormously pleased to find how easy it was to set up our web site and publish our web pages. All I had to do was follow your crystal-clear set of directions! My board of trustees was really quite impressed and surprised at how quickly this minor miracle was achieved. Our community is one of the oldest in the country but remains a very small town, and it is very proud of its history and its historical library. Our new web site is another way for the library to interact with the town. Thanks for helping us, Gigapros! Your hosting services are much appreciated.

erickd18
8/1/18

I've known Gigapros for a number of years, they have always shown dedication to their internet work and their clients. When they put the idea of a hosting service to me I agreed it was a good idea. I'm very pleased to see that it is bearing fruit, I have my travel blog hosted by Gigapros, what impressed me more that anything else is their willingness to help a client with the set-up and the general customer care that is offered.

I can highly recommend Gigapros, their rates are reasonable and they offer a first class service.

ramiroa4
6/14/18

In my opinion, there is not better host then Gigapros provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

hebertoc
3/19/18

What I like most about Gigapros is not only it's user-friendly control panel that lets me and my group of webmistresses to work at our own pace and our own styles, but also it's very friendly and accommodating technical support. As we are just ordinary people who had the crazy idea to put up a fan site, we had qualms about our capacity to understand the ins and outs of creating, launching and maintaining a website. But Gigapros' control panel proved easy to use, provided instructions, and offered various alternatives to match our needs. Not only that, but their Technical Support was very supportive as well. It was icing on the cake that their services were affordable, too.

dominikh13
1/31/18

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
Gigapros team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries. Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.

vihtoriw
1/26/18

I can't say enough good things about Gigapros host. Great support that is available by phone 24x7.
Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
Top web hosting provider to deal with.

senkas
1/11/18

I don't have anything to complain about Gigapros host. I like that they are also proactive about virus infections if they happen. Even if you are a novice when it comes to maintaining a website, this will not hinder you from being hands on with your own website. It is very easy to navigate the site builder and the servers are fast.

randalll16
12/13/17

I am beyond disappointed in this company. First I ordered a server and they had a deal ADVERTISED that if you pay for a quarter adding cpanel was free so I purchased it and paid for quarterly in advance. They made me jump through hoops for my credit card sending in scans and all that then they approved it and said they were setting up the server (but they lied). After waiting a whole day they send me a email saying I have to pay $115 extra to get cpanel WHICH THEY ADVERTISED FOR FREE. We went back and forth and they refused to honor what they advertised then they write and tell me they resold my server. The server that they CHARGED ME FOR and which they were supposedly SETTING UP. So they have been lying to me the whole time, misrepresenting what they are selling then reselling after charging my card and trying to downgrade me to a inferior server seems a lot like FRAUD to me.

This is horrible customer service. They should honor what they advertise and at least provide the server they sold me and CHARGED ME FOR.

My hope is somebody from Gigapros in management will care enough about me as a customer or at least about the negative publicity to contact me and offer me a fair resolution. I am not asking for more than I paid for just what I paid for and it made right.

albinac
12/13/17

Don't look any further just go for gigapros web host and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart. I am impressed dealing with these guys. Good experience.

beyzanurb
10/26/17

I am very pleased with the service provided by gigapros.
They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed really skillful they are. They are able to customize any features I needed and pass on the savings.

yunkaj
10/10/17

The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.
Gigapros is cool web host. I recommend their services.

frankoh
10/5/17

Uptime is good as my sites are always up. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Good web host! Their control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

renes68
8/4/17

The technical support I have received from Gigapros.com has been second to none.
Tickets are answered almost instantly and the advice has always been spot on! I can't imagine ever going elsewhere for hosting.

I can give you guys 4/5.

erikv17
7/19/17

I can say there are lots of web hosts out there in the hosting services market. I have heard that those sites who say 'TOP 10 web hosting providers to deal with' are not so reliable in terms of supporting their customers because of the big number of clients and they have no time to solve the troubles they face.
One of my friends recommended Gigapros VPS hosting to transfer some of my web sites to US.
I paid via paypal, setup was fast. Moreover, their customer support helped me with migration - I am very thankful for that. Pricing is suitable for my budget (I have so many useful features and free staff).
Recommend this nice hosting. Gigapros is the best one!

abelardof
6/19/17

I wanna say that my hosting experience with Gigapros web host has been great.
It is professional wordpress-friendly web hosting provider. Uptime has been perfect - sites are always up. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.
I can't say enough good about these guys.
It just isn't possible. I just totally love them!

neak3
5/12/17

Amazing. The GigaPros techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. One of the best web hosts out there.

lookingf3
5/11/17

They offer a $34 dedicated server.

But if you want CPanel it's ANOTHER $35 a month SMH. #DuplicitousPricing

maricn
3/23/17

All good except their recent years greed for money. Gigapros is in the niche of low-price hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest. I have been with them for four years now and I am a low-maintenance customer.
Recommended.

ericm173
3/13/17

Gigapros is a great deal for my personal webexperience in their shared hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

Questions? Get answers from the GigaPros staff and other customers.

GigaPros?