Review of GigaPros

Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel: 1-877-PRO-GIGA

hughr32
5/17/19

I'd like to mention that Gigapros have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features. So far it has been an exceptional host. They offer nice helpful professional tech support service. I have no complaints.

edwardd116
5/14/19

I was searching for a host offering great amount of traffic for a nice price. Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen Gigapros business hosting account. Can add that tech customer center is quick and perfect, however, for tech questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket. I did that and received the answer really quickly (in less than an hour). Recommend this web hosting provider!

seanp118
5/8/19

Even the sales staff, my first point of contact, had a really well founded knowledge of the technical details - that's a rarity. I know now, after the move, that everything I had been told was perfectly accurate. The move itself was painless. Thanks Gigapros for a good hosting service.

rafaelc62
5/7/19

Just a note to let you know how helpful Gigapros was in enabling me to solve a problem that I was having with my website. They listened carefully to my description of the issue that I was having and then made several suggestions concerning potential solutions. Following their suggestions, I was able to solve the problem quickly and get things operating smoothly again. Great customer service.

kimberlingm
5/3/19

Hello! I paid via paypal and got Instant Activation of my account. I began transferring my website. I could easily have asked Gigapros to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide. They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.

traviss103
4/29/19

The connection page speed is very good, no problems at all. I am happy getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Gigapros have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. I submitted an actual problem I was having with the other company as a hypothetical, and asked what their response would be. They graciously replied, and provided the answer I knew was the correct one.

marionw34
4/27/19

I am very happy with Gigapros shared hosting services. For someone like myself who has very limited experience in the technology, I really appreciate the help and service. Uptime is great - 99.98% (stability and professionalism). You will be pleased, guys - choose this web hosting provider.

ignaciok11
4/23/19

I have been with Gigapros business hosting for 5 months and have nothing but good things to say about the operation. The staff are always class acts to deal with, and as the company grew, so did the service. It would be incredibly hard to convince me to switch to someone else at this point. A great web hosting provider with fast servers in the Usa!

trentonb18
4/20/19

Gigapros is a service orientated provider of an excellent web hosting business. Their professionalism and service standards have meant they have been happy to go way beyond my expectations to ensure their service to my company is first class. Their beliefs and values led me to consider working with them. Their service has made me a stronger advocate for Hosting.

georgeb563
4/18/19

After purchasing hosting from Gigapros I have noticed how easy it is to setup my very own website. I came into all this without much experience with setting one up or having any clue what to do, but everything was easy to follow and Tom was very helpful. Recommended web hosting provider for running business online.

glickmane
4/11/19

As I am fairly new to web hosting services I am amazed at how simple and helpful Gigapros is - I can't recommend them highly enough! Uptime is great - my web sites are always up and accessible around the globe. Always problem free, always helpful and quick to respond. Thanks to all the team. I have already used the help service which is part of the 'aftercare' service which was very quick and easy.

laverns13
4/8/19

I am so pleased to have found Gigapros, their vps hosting account, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a web hosting provider. Understood my requirements and did a very good job. I was very pleased with the design. All work carried out promptly and with excellent communication. Very good value for money. They guided me through the process with expertise, patience and good humour.Definitely recommended.

vincentf54
4/3/19

When I first came to Gigapros business web hosting I was very careful about everything I did. I have had a lot of hosts in my past thats had bad support or died. With Gigapros I now know I came to the right place. It is the best hosting out there HANDS DOWN! Their support team is beyond great and they are also Online 24/7. If you ever need help they wont ask questions they will jump on it right then and there. They stand by there product and they don't rip you off.

allanh60
4/1/19

Those that know the importance of customer service will be blown away, like me. Hats off to you guys! Gigapros customer support here is amazing. Im not even a customer yet (will be shortly now) and I still received instant and helpful customer support for all of my questions. I like the features offered by these guys like website builder, templates, all possible CMS installs, free bonuses. Recommended web host.

norbertg19
3/28/19

WOOHOO!!! You guys rock!You guys are awesome!! It works and OS commerce is working. I've been with the host group for about a year now. I switched over for a cheap/reliable web host with java hosting, with good service and support. Gigapros is very reliable and easy to set up, I couldn't ask for anything more.Thank you ever so much, Gigapros team.

eulaha
3/26/19

GigaPros is a large selection of domains for your resource and reasonable prices. I do not use other resources. The functionality and the interface will perfectly suit any user.

sandridger
3/25/19

Thank you very much for your help. I have been telling anyone looking for web hosting to check this provider out. Your support is top notch. You are making my learning curve very easy. Trust me, not all web hosts are the same! With Gigapros, I am confident of an excellent product at a very reasonable price with outstanding service and support. I recommend Gigapros to all of my website clients. Many, many thanks!

eldong7
3/21/19

I've probably experienced only about a couple of hours of downtime total for all the sites I've got running here two hours spread across four years! Great Job, thanks Gigapros team. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me. Recommended!

marcellm3
3/20/19

As you can tell, I can't say enough good things about Gigapros vps hosting. So, the main advantage of using their web hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them.

whitneyt31
3/13/19

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my last host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to our sites through Gigapros web host. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times. Highly recommend their hosting services!

beumerc
3/12/19

I have been Gigapros customer for over 8 months. I currently have a VPS account with 3 sites hosted on it. I am getting excellent page load times compared to the previous host which is why I switched. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

trumanm15
2/27/19

Compare that to Gigapros shopping cart (all shopping carts supported) with full MySQL support at less than few dollars a month. Choice should be very easy. Reliable uptime (99.9% guarantee), and decent customer support (works 24/7 and really helpful) on 2 occasions when I've had trouble with my site. They solved all the troubles within 20 minutes.

donnellk1
2/25/19

I have used Gigapros for about 4 months now for my personal website, and it has been great. My say: Stick with gigapros web hosting provider. Their pricing looks reasonable, you pay $10/mo for so many useful features and unique tools... This host is cheap, fast and has great customer service. If I have a problem, they respond quickly and are friendly whilst providing their service.

bauerf
2/22/19

Excellent support. Gigapros hosting service is much appreciated. Pricing is good. I think the people who have posted negative comments and slurs here are ignorant fools. They have not let me down yet - i never have spam problems and I strongly doubt that another company could offer better service for less money.

nortl
2/19/19

Fully satisfied using Gigapros shared hosting service (no overselling). If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support at least one in a daily basis then Gigapros is really the host company for you. I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web companies before but none with such high standards.

Questions? Get answers from the GigaPros staff and other customers.

GigaPros?