Review of GetOrchard

Tel: 1-800-736-2703
info@getorchard.com

deniseb360
9/13/19

We were moving and needed to "clean house". I thought why not make some cash on the side, doing what needed to be done. I unloaded 3 out of 5 phones taking space in my cupboard. Payment came as described on the App.

katarinas14
8/29/19

I bought a phone and it ended up being defective and I emailed orchard support and replaced the phone super easily and quick and everything was done efficiently and through email!! I really appreciate how fast they were to respond and to help me ! Thanks orchard !

kristil45
7/24/19

This is my second time using Orchard - one time selling and one time buying. Both times I have been so impressed with the service, communication and product! I will definitely be using again and I have shared this site with all my friends. I highly recommend!

heidim170
7/22/19

My phone arrived one day earlier than expected, and I received it in very good condition. My old SIM card fit right into my new phone and the set up was very easy, with step by step instructions. I am very pleased with my purchase and would do it again.

jc824
7/21/19

Great customer service throughout. Easy to use, not a scam at all. Honestly if you have any concerns I would just call. They are super responsive and I personally know 3 other people who have received excellent service.

I did not have any time to sell my old phone which still holds value on kijiji or craigs list or ebay and I did not want to deal with sketchy people who are choosing beggars so Orchard was quick and easy.

kristaj15
7/18/19

Super happy with my purchase. iPhone SE in very good condition and looks like it just came out of the box, not a scratch. Works perfect.
Only had 1 issue, and not that of Orchard. I paid for overnight shipping, but Canada Post dropped the ball, and I didn't receive my order until a week after it shipped. Thankfully Orchard refunded my shipping cost. I would suggest that Orchard use another shipping company as Canada Post is very unreliable.
Other than that I am super pleased with this purchase and will definitely shop Orchard in the future. Thanks

bernadetteb49
7/18/19

Nice service.I am really impressed about GetOrchard services.Very solid communication throughout the process. It was a pleasure.

jamese315
7/17/19

I have gotten a few phones through this company and have always been satisfied with the products and service

georget305
7/17/19

Excellent company to deal with. Ordered apple phone 8 on line on Sunday at 3:00 pm and received it Tuesday afternoon. The phone looks brand new. No nicks or marks on it. Will definitely order a phone from then again after having an issue trying to get a phone from Freedom Mobile. Store person treated me bad. From now on will always buy my phone out right. Keep up the good work Orchard

yurir10
7/5/19

Just have got my 6S as described in good condition ( to me looks very good condition). Works fine with Freedom. So far I am very happy and recommend to others. Thank you.

kieranc36
7/5/19

I've bought 2 phones from orchard and I'm extremely happy with them. Their customer service is amazing and the shipping is really fast. Definitely would recommend orchard.

cathys250
7/3/19

This is my second phone from Orchard. The first one I had for about 4 yrs. and had no problems with it but decided to upgrade. Prices are good and delivery was fast. I will continue to buy from Orchard.

kelseyb55
6/29/19

Friendly, responsive customer service. I was misinformed about the price I would get for my phone, but they cleared up their miscommunication quickly. Overall a good option for selling an old phone.

cr220
6/26/19

Great customer service, quick delivery, reliable phones. Have bought 3 Iphones to date and it's been a great experience the three times.

megann36
6/26/19

I had a fantastic experience with Orchard selling my iPhone 7. The process was incredibly easy and I had cash in my account within three days of sending in my phone. I would highly recommend for anyone who has an old phone that they don't know what to do with.

kenw221
6/22/19

Glad to come across these tech people in Toronto. They actually increased the price to buy my iPhone 6s after I sent it in for their checking. Fast service with great customer support.

davek210
6/21/19

I first heard about Orchard in a CBC.ca article when I was researching how I could easily sell my iPhone. The service worked exactly as advertised and I actually ended up getting more money than they originally offered after they received and inspected my phone. Could I have sold my phone for more money on Kijiji? Probably, however if your time is important and you're looking for a relatively simple process, I would definitely recommend Orchard.

alexs795
6/14/19

I was unsure about buying a used phone at first, and was nervous and scared of being scammed or getting a bad phone, but I went ahead and took a chance with Orchard and I am glad I did because I bought a great phone from them at a great price. The phone I bought was described as "Good condition" and I was surprised when to see that it was in very great condition. If you want to save money and still get a good phone, try orchard! these guys are legit and have great customer service, going as far as to email and ask me how my phone was. Thanks Orchard, will recommend you to family and friends!

Tip for consumers: "Good" condition is actually very great!

britneym16
6/6/19

In the amount of time it took in my search of a new phone, Orchard company employees were great help! They helped with the purchasing of the phone as I ran into some issues with payment (my fault) and a suggested discount code that was set up for me as I came from kijiji. Also they followed up to make sure the phone arrived for me a few hours from Kingston fine, which it did and was really appreciated. I loved the small business feel of friendliness from all I talked to!

jamesb1602
6/4/19

I changed my mind three times .The agent was friendly, confidence inspiring and accommodating right to the end.Thank-you! By the way my phone was selected as "good" condition,but "very good" in my opinion. An iphone 7 plus with 89% battery life remaining

ephraimp7
Ephraim P.
5/30/19

I purchased a iPhone 5s, and so far we had a great experience! The costumer service was very impressive, I requested something and they worked with me. Thank you Orchard!

bradl98
Brad L.
5/17/19

When looking to replace a worn out phone for my daughter, I went online to various buy and sell sights. After a failed meet up with a seller I discovered Orchard. It was refreshing to purchase a new to me phone without feeling like I was going to get rolled for cash or a stolen blacklist phone! I'll be back for another one day to be sure!

Tip for consumers: Check back often if you don’t see what you want.

sangh10
5/15/19

No comparison point as I have never purchased a used phone from anywhere else before, but my experience with Orchard has been more than satisfactory.

Purchased a 'Very Good' conditioned iPhone 7, and indeed it is in a very good condition.
Haven't been more than a day since I received it, but I do not see any foreseeable issue.

Will definitely tell others, and use again in the future.

patriciaj192
5/15/19

They are very professional and the process was painless. I have sold two phones to them and bought one. Very happy overall!

cathyb195
5/15/19

I purchased an IPhone from Orchard and it worked well until it developed a problem with the delete button. I contacted Orchard and got an immediate email but as I was in another country and could not phone directly I had to wait until I returned home. By that time the warranty had expired but, due to the circumstances, they went over and above.

I purchased another IPhone which was sent to me immediately and then returned my phone prepaid. Within a week I had an email from them to let me know that they had repaired and sold my phone and I was sent a commission on the sale.

In any of my phone conversations or emails with an Orchard representative I was treated with respect and patience - something that is sometimes in short supply when a 'senior' is dealing with technology.

Thank you Orchard for upping your game in the customer service area and providing such a necessary commodity . I will certainly recommend your company to others - with no hesitation.

Cathy Barter

For iPhones, there is a setting menu where you can compare the current battery capacity to when it was new. Not sure how much we can trust Apple with this setting, but it is there. The "Very Good" conditioned iPhone was at 84% battery capacity when purchased.

By Sang H.

You can request a cheque, too

By Brent S.

Took 3 business days to get from toronto to Kingston !

By Britney M.

You can choose to buy these - it is an inexpensive add on.

By Kristi L.

Hi Uli, That's a great question! We've made some changes to our service that directly impacts the sale of your phone. Here's what you need to know: As of June 2017, Orchard is no longer going to be buying or selling phones in the US. Instead, Orchard will continue to run our Canadian marketplace while also focusing our efforts on new and existing partnerships. All our prices are in Canadian dollars and we offer free shipping anywhere in Canada! =)

By OrchardSupport -.

I don't know if Orchard can help you. If you want help from them, you should contact them directly. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or call Apple iCare. Even if it's well out of warranty they'll run some diagnostics to check things (you may want to back everything up before you call). You can also do a factory reset (but back everything up first!).

By Sarah G.

Hi Edwin, Thanks for reaching out to us and for your interest in Orchard! Unfortunately, We do not accept Samsung Galaxy J2 devices for sale. Simply because we do not have that specific diagnostic software it runs on and the parts for the device. What kind of phones models does Orchard buy? If you have any phones that fall under these models I've listed below, we loved to buy it from you! =) Phone models : iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+ Hope that helps! If you have any lingering questions or insights to share, please don't hesitate to let me know or email at support@getorchard.com.

By OrchardSupport -., GetOrchard Representative

Hi Paul, Every phone that Orchard sells is thoroughly tested and guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. That being said, some used phones look a bit newer than others. All Orchard phones are protected by a 30-day warranty. If you receive a phone that has issues with functionality or quality, we will offer to replace it or refund you. All products must be returned in the same condition as received using the original packaging. Orchard rates each phone as either Like-New, Very Good, or Good to refer to the cosmetic appearance. Here's a link to what each of those ratings means:https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Zuzi! We certainly do :) Since you won't be able to run the app on the phone, you can register it for sale here: https://www.getorchard.com/sell-online/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hey Matt! Every phone comes with a free 30 day warranty. You are welcome to a full refund or a replacement phone within the first 30 days of your purchase date, so long as the phone is in the same condition that you received it in. We also offer an extended one year warranty called Orchard Care Premium (OCP). OCP offers repair coverage for any damages to your phone. If we can't repair the phone, we'll replace it. :)

By Alex S., GetOrchard Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GetOrchard staff and other customers.

6 Photos for GetOrchard