Review of GetOrchard

Tel: 1-800-736-2703
info@getorchard.com

benp164
4/20/19

got stumped on kijiji looking for a new phone, Orchard was able to provide very competitive pricing compared to what was out there and also the piece of mind knowing you would not get screwed over. iPhone came in early and working perfectly as promised. Will definitely order from orchard again!

rickl169
4/19/19

Very solid communication throughout the process. It was a pleasure. Even the Follow-up after delivery was superb.

fionam70
4/11/19

Great experience selling my phone through Orchard. Usually I sell through Craigslist, but it was nice to avoid all the scammy messages and low-ballers and just get it done for a reasonable price. Thanks!

yoelm
4/10/19

I was a bit hesitant in sending my 4 older iphones to Orchard, but I was pleasantly surprised with the service and care provided by Orchard. A nice box and shipping label made it simple to send them all in, and after their assessment the phones were listed for sale. I patiently waited to see if they'd sell, and was pleased to find money sent to me after the 4 weeks I agreed to wait. I will recommend this service to anyone looking for top dollar for their used phones.

pauld550
4/7/19

I've purchased multiple phones from orchard and have had no issues with any of them ever. Love the fact I'm getting a decent second hand phone that'll do what it states. Everyone needs to remember, you are buying a used product and as such issues may arise.
Cheers
Paul Dunnett

johns3764
4/5/19

The whole process is easy enough, and the staff are friendly as can be. Obviously a bit more involved than just selling a phone for cash instantly, but think of it as a consignment shop for phones.

meowl1
4/4/19

I used this website to get rid of my old phone when I upgraded. Everything was user friendly and I was kept updated every step of the way. Payment for my phone sale was received within the allocated time as promised. Overall a great experience!

kaylaf51
4/2/19

I sold two iPhones to Orchard and really enjoyed how simple and convenient the entire process was. I was e-transferred the amount I was quoted and received lots of communication along the way. Selling my phone through Orchard was a great option for me as I didn't have to organize meeting up with a stranger through Kijiji. Will definitely sell my phone through Orchard again in the future!

stans100
3/28/19

I've bought 4 iPhones from orchard over the past 3 years, for myself and for family members, and had great experiences all around. Would definitely recommend them for their value, quick shipping, and easy to use website!

Tip for consumers: From my experience, they won’t international credit cards, which was quite annoying. Or where the billing and shipping address don’t match (if you’re sending it as a gift).

ronp176
3/21/19

I sold 3 iPhones with Orchard and everytime I am satisfied. For sure, my phones were in very good condition and I received an interesting price for. It's not as much as what you might see online or on Kijiji or Ebay. BUT... The process is so easy and you don't have to worry to guarantee anything. Evaluate the phone, send it and get your money. No fee of any kind. That's it.

jasonb697
3/20/19

I'm extremely impressed with Orchard's service. I have had three phones for ages because I hate the hassle of trying to sell them for a fair price on e.Bay or Kijiji. Orchards app was extremely easy to use, the instructions were clear and the price they offered for each phone was much more than I was expecting. They also increased the price I agreed to based on the condition of the phones when they were received vs. what I described them as. I will definitely be using this service again next time I upgrade. Well done Orchard!

moniquef24
3/18/19

I was skeptical to order a phone on line but glad I did. The phone was like the photo shown, no scratches and with a decent battery life. It arrived sooner than expected. I wasn't home at the time of delivery and it wasn't left on the doorstep or in the mailbox; it was available for pick-up at the nearby post office. My phone is working great so far.

roberts1744
3/17/19

I've had my Iphone SE 64 in VG condition for a week, and am impressed with the condition of the phone, price and delivery. Orchard's updates on their delivery/tracking from TO to NS was first rate. I purchased the phone the $60 service agreement which of course I hope that I never have to use but for me it was a favourable selling point. If I ever have to use it I'll post a review.

kevins633
3/15/19

Fast, easy, efficient. Plus best price compared to other comparable phone selling site. Timely delivery and also i got an discount!

alexb439
3/13/19

Incredible customer service and the personalized touches when you buy and sell with Orchard. Bought a flawless Iphone 6 and recently sold a 6s. Got an even better price for it than originally quoted.

allieb73
3/10/19

I bought an older iPhone 4s as my first iPhone; did not want to pay 'new' prices and this was a good option. Phone was in better condition than I expected from the 'used' description -- not the scratched one in the photo... really, looks almost new. It was promptly shipped, nicely packed, came with the little tool to get the sim card out, and they followed up to see if I liked my order (a little too soon because I'd barely got it, but...). I would definitely look here again if I got another iPhone.

Tip for consumers: Don't wait if you see something you like -- the cheaper ones go fast.

cg282
3/6/19

My first time ordering a phone online. I received my phone promptly and in excellent condition at a fair price, with good communication from Orchard at every step.

kellyg217
2/22/19

Purchased an iPhone SE 64g for my mother which has worked magically, then another iPhone 64g SE for myself a few months later. I have been pleased with both of them. No issues. They were shipped very quickly. I would absolutely recommend Orchard to anyone and will be buying any future phones from them.

Just to be aware, they come with no charge cords, etc. Not a big deal.

And for the record- I am not being paid to write this review, or getting any discounts of any kind.

natm34
2/18/19

I ordered a 128g iPhone 7 and found the price to be very fair. It's in amazing condition and shipped very quickly! I have already started recommending Orchard to coworkers.

stevenp267
2/11/19

Sold an iPhone 6S to them, was paid on time in full as initially promised. They even increased the payment vs. the quote I was initially given because the phone's condition was better than they'd expected. Very satisfied with my experience!

nicolasv7
2/9/19
• Updated review

I gave my 4S which I got from Orchard 5 years ago to my brother and it still works fine. Last year I dropped my 5 which I got from them 3 years ago and it stopped working. I got a 5S from newegg which from the start had issues and over time got worse. Just got an SE from orchard and so far so good... works like a charm. My sister and my dad are still using the phones they got from Orchard several years ago with no issues also.

“Great Product and Service”
10/22/16
• Previous review

I just bought my second phone from them, my first being an iPhone 4S and second being iPhone 5, both arrived on time and in the described condition. My 4S is still working fine after over a year but I wanted a storage upgrade to 32gb from 16gb. My sister also bought a 4S at the same time as me and it is still working fine. My dad bought a 4S which had issues after a few months and got a new iPhone 5 or 5S ( cant remember which) and it is working well. Overall we are all happy with GetOrchard.

beckyt59
2/8/19

I sold my phone through this service and was overwhelmingly surprised at how easy the entire process was! Not only did they send me payment on time as they promised, they also valued my phone at a higher rate. I will definitely recommend Orchard to my friends and use it again in the future!

brigittes14
2/8/19

This is the third time I've sold my old cellphone with orchard and every time the process is easy, payment is quick and the amount I receive is better than selling it back to my carrier.

simonh149
2/7/19

Just bought a new phone and wanted to I sell my 3+ year old iPhone 6 to Orchard. They quoted me $109 originally, which was surprising for a phone as old as mine. They sent me all the shipping materials which were easy to assemble, then I packed it up and mailed it back with the phone inside. They sent an email after they had received and inspected my phone and ended up increasing my quote to $132, because it was in "better condition than expected" (I take really good care of my phones, always in their cases, not a scratch). Compare this with Apple's buyback program was going to offer me $60 for my phone. Definitely use Orchard if you take good care of your phone, you won't be disappointed!

sterlingc19
2/7/19

You guys are awesome. Right from the start with your app, for the diagnostic, to sending me my money on time. Keep up the great work. I used you guys several times now and I will be back.

We will ship anywhere in Canada using Canada Post. Regular shipping is included free with your purchase. Typically, it takes between 2-4 business days for your phone to arrive, depending on how close you are to our shipping facility in Toronto. Express shipping costs $20 plus applicable taxes. With rush delivery, your package should arrive 1-2 business days after your order is shipped. For those who just can't (or won't) wait, rush delivery lets you shave precious days off the regular shipping time.

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi There, If you have bought a phone from Orchard, please contact customer support as we can help you with troubleshooting your device and narrowing down the issues. As Sarah G. has so kindly stated on the site, you can also make an appointment with Apple store to run some tests for you, or you can send it in at our headquarters for assessments. At Orchard, we'll offer you support and troubleshooting help for our customers- please contact us at our support line 1-800-736 -2703 or support@getorchard.com. =)

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Martin, The Orchard App is the first in a series of tests to determine the value of every used phone. The App will only test basic functionality. This is why we have the quality testing that mirrors real-world use so that we send out phones that meet or exceeds our buyers' expectations. As these phones are finding their way to new buyers, we are very serious about making sure of the quality of the phones we are selling. We do pretty extensive battery testing. Some of that includes a software test that calibrates the battery's charge capacity, as older phones tend to lose this capacity over time. We also check all phones against Apple's list of iPhones that are eligible for battery replacement because of known quality issues. We definitely do our best to make sure that all of our phones have a healthy battery life. Hope that answers your questions, if you have any other questions or concerns- please contact us at support@getorchard.com

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi JT, We offer accessories for sale at checkout, such as charging cable for $25 or cable and block for $30, earphones for $30, and original packaging for $5. For some context, we decided not to bake the price of accessories into the price of our phones because we found that, if buying a used phone, the majority of our buyers already had accessories on hand. Hope this clarifies things a bit!

By OrchardSupport -.

You can request a cheque, too

By Brent S.

Hi Uli, That's a great question! We've made some changes to our service that directly impacts the sale of your phone. Here's what you need to know: As of June 2017, Orchard is no longer going to be buying or selling phones in the US. Instead, Orchard will continue to run our Canadian marketplace while also focusing our efforts on new and existing partnerships. All our prices are in Canadian dollars and we offer free shipping anywhere in Canada! =)

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Paul, Every phone that Orchard sells is thoroughly tested and guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. That being said, some used phones look a bit newer than others. All Orchard phones are protected by a 30-day warranty. If you receive a phone that has issues with functionality or quality, we will offer to replace it or refund you. All products must be returned in the same condition as received using the original packaging. Orchard rates each phone as either Like-New, Very Good, or Good to refer to the cosmetic appearance. Here's a link to what each of those ratings means:https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Zuzi! We certainly do :) Since you won't be able to run the app on the phone, you can register it for sale here: https://www.getorchard.com/sell-online/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hey Matt! Every phone comes with a free 30 day warranty. You are welcome to a full refund or a replacement phone within the first 30 days of your purchase date, so long as the phone is in the same condition that you received it in. We also offer an extended one year warranty called Orchard Care Premium (OCP). OCP offers repair coverage for any damages to your phone. If we can't repair the phone, we'll replace it. :)

By Alex S., GetOrchard Representative

Hi Dave, thanks for reaching out! If there are any imperfections on the front screen, none of these imperfections will be visible when your screen is illuminated. Here's a link to an FAQ article that elaborates on Good, Very Good, and Like New phones. https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.
Questions? Get answers from the GetOrchard staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GetOrchard