Review of GetOrchard

Tel: 1-800-736-2703
info@getorchard.com

valk35
11/27/19
I bought my 6s phone from them in September. The phone arrived promptly and looked new. I noticed immediately, that the phone did not seem to hold a charge. I contacted Orchard about the issue a week before my 30 day guarantee expired. Orchard got back to me immediately, but I didn't get back to them until AFTER my warranty had expired. Not only did they quickly, relentlessly, (I kept dropping the ball on return emails), and efficiently resolve my problem; they did not use my extended warranty. I am most impressed with this company, their product, their service and their staff.
alext307
11/9/19
I sold my old iPhone to Orchard after upgrading a new iPhone. I didn't want to sell it on sites such as kijiii or eBay since those sites got so sketch! I found Orchard online and saw really great reviews on Google. Therefore I just gave it a shot and I didn't regret it. Great customer service! They increased the sale price of my old phone after they found my phone was in a better condition than expected. I will go to them again if I ever sell my phone again.
dereka59
11/4/19
Orchard is a big NO-NO if you are a PROFESSIONAL of any sort, and require a reliable device. Two devices I purchased had been Frankensteined together from spare parts, rather hopefully, but more to the point rather inexpertly, as it happened twice. I work hard for my clients and I expect to receive at least a bare minimum of service when I'm in a market. Orchard's customer service is what you'd expect from an unmanaged team. I found the staff simultaneously introverted and irritated having to deal with a live person. Doubly so when I started asking questions about the phone I was interested in. DON'T bring your elderly mother, they won't offer her a seat, and they may sulk and sigh at you (as they did at me), apparently for bringing an alien being into such a hip establishment. This company put me off both alternate cell phone markets and collaborative work spaces. They had every opportunity to deal professionally, plenty of motive to do so, but the joint just comes off as another "I'm hanging out in my friend's basement" sort of operation.
alessandrof12
10/29/19
Customer service was very friendly and helpful. The phone I bought is in great shape as was written in their ad.
lindac1304
10/25/19
After completing the purchase of an iPhone 8 from Orchard, which went very quickly and smoothly, I decided to sell my old iPhone 6s. The estimated price given by Orchard, before confirmation of the phone's condition, was better than my service provider. So I decided to sell my old phone to Orchard and had it unlocked and wiped clean at no cost. Orchard also guided me through the packing, mailing and within a couple of days of them recieving my phone, I was told the full amount would be transferred to my bank account in a month. Best part, I got even more than the initial estimate!
micheld7
10/18/19
I was blown away by the friendly and efficient service !! I had ordered a model but changed my mind to get another one. There was no problem, pre-paid return and the new phone arrived within a few days. I find condition to be very good, they had it marked as good.
I will not hesitate to buy from Orchard again, or refer anyone to shop on Orchard.
What can I say, I'm a very satisfied customer !!!
Thank you Orchard people.
ilhany
10/18/19
Burayı inceledim ve baya başarılı bir yer olduğunun farkına vardım teşekkürler.Bunu araştırmaya devam edeceğim.
wildat
10/13/19
After a snag when I first sent my phones in, the rest of the sale went very smoothly. I would not think twice about doing business with them again
amandac517
10/12/19
I wanted to get rid of my iPhone 6S and Orchard made it so easy. They sent me a pre-paid shipping label and I only had to go as far as my local post office. I got my money when I was promised. Super happy with the transaction.
marinal44
9/29/19
Your products are great! and your customer support is excellent! I love buying products from you! I bought a cell phone from you. Keep it up, a great job everyone!
jennh42
9/26/19
I've used Orchard to purchase phones for both my mobile app studio and my own personal use; all of their devices were in great condition, and their services (both in-person and online) were amazing. Local shipping within Toronto was also extremely fast. Definitely will go to them for any additional device purchases in the future!
deniseb360
9/13/19
We were moving and needed to "clean house". I thought why not make some cash on the side, doing what needed to be done. I unloaded 3 out of 5 phones taking space in my cupboard. Payment came as described on the App.
katarinas14
8/29/19
I bought a phone and it ended up being defective and I emailed orchard support and replaced the phone super easily and quick and everything was done efficiently and through email!! I really appreciate how fast they were to respond and to help me ! Thanks orchard !
kristil45
7/24/19
This is my second time using Orchard - one time selling and one time buying. Both times I have been so impressed with the service, communication and product! I will definitely be using again and I have shared this site with all my friends. I highly recommend!
heidim170
7/22/19
My phone arrived one day earlier than expected, and I received it in very good condition. My old SIM card fit right into my new phone and the set up was very easy, with step by step instructions. I am very pleased with my purchase and would do it again.
jc824
7/21/19
Great customer service throughout. Easy to use, not a scam at all. Honestly if you have any concerns I would just call. They are super responsive and I personally know 3 other people who have received excellent service.

I did not have any time to sell my old phone which still holds value on kijiji or craigs list or ebay and I did not want to deal with sketchy people who are choosing beggars so Orchard was quick and easy.
kristaj15
7/18/19
Super happy with my purchase. iPhone SE in very good condition and looks like it just came out of the box, not a scratch. Works perfect.
Only had 1 issue, and not that of Orchard. I paid for overnight shipping, but Canada Post dropped the ball, and I didn't receive my order until a week after it shipped. Thankfully Orchard refunded my shipping cost. I would suggest that Orchard use another shipping company as Canada Post is very unreliable.
Other than that I am super pleased with this purchase and will definitely shop Orchard in the future. Thanks
bernadetteb49
7/18/19
Nice service.I am really impressed about GetOrchard services.Very solid communication throughout the process. It was a pleasure.
jamese315
7/17/19
I have gotten a few phones through this company and have always been satisfied with the products and service
georget305
7/17/19
Excellent company to deal with. Ordered apple phone 8 on line on Sunday at 3:00 pm and received it Tuesday afternoon. The phone looks brand new. No nicks or marks on it. Will definitely order a phone from then again after having an issue trying to get a phone from Freedom Mobile. Store person treated me bad. From now on will always buy my phone out right. Keep up the good work Orchard
yurir10
7/5/19
Just have got my 6S as described in good condition ( to me looks very good condition). Works fine with Freedom. So far I am very happy and recommend to others. Thank you.
kieranc36
7/5/19
I've bought 2 phones from orchard and I'm extremely happy with them. Their customer service is amazing and the shipping is really fast. Definitely would recommend orchard.
cathys250
7/3/19
This is my second phone from Orchard. The first one I had for about 4 yrs. and had no problems with it but decided to upgrade. Prices are good and delivery was fast. I will continue to buy from Orchard.
kelseyb55
6/29/19
Friendly, responsive customer service. I was misinformed about the price I would get for my phone, but they cleared up their miscommunication quickly. Overall a good option for selling an old phone.
cr220
6/26/19
Great customer service, quick delivery, reliable phones. Have bought 3 Iphones to date and it's been a great experience the three times.

For iPhones, there is a setting menu where you can compare the current battery capacity to when it was new. Not sure how much we can trust Apple with this setting, but it is there. The "Very Good" conditioned iPhone was at 84% battery capacity when purchased.

By Sang H.

You can request a cheque, too

By Brent S.

Took 3 business days to get from toronto to Kingston !

By Britney M.

You can choose to buy these - it is an inexpensive add on.

By Kristi L.

Hi Uli, That's a great question! We've made some changes to our service that directly impacts the sale of your phone. Here's what you need to know: As of June 2017, Orchard is no longer going to be buying or selling phones in the US. Instead, Orchard will continue to run our Canadian marketplace while also focusing our efforts on new and existing partnerships. All our prices are in Canadian dollars and we offer free shipping anywhere in Canada! =)

By OrchardSupport -.

I don't know if Orchard can help you. If you want help from them, you should contact them directly. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or call Apple iCare. Even if it's well out of warranty they'll run some diagnostics to check things (you may want to back everything up before you call). You can also do a factory reset (but back everything up first!).

By Sarah G.

30 days from the quote you received when you register. You will receive you money and the end of the selling window that you choose.

By Wilda T.

Hi Montasser, Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we do not sell any Macbooks or computer laptops at the moment. We only sell Apple iPhones, iPads and Samsung Galaxy devices on our website.

By OrchardSupport -., GetOrchard Representative

Hi Zafiro, Thanks so much for reaching out about our phones! You can browse our full inventory online, but we'd also be more than happy to have you come by our office in Toronto. We're located at 1116 College St, just south of Dufferin Station. Hours of Operations: Monday - Saturday, 10AM-6PM. We still have the XR available -- you can buy it online here: https://www.getorchard.com/search/featured/ If you have any other questions moving forward, please email us at support@getorchard.com and we'd be happy to help.

By OrchardSupport -., GetOrchard Representative

Hi Edwin, Thanks for reaching out to us and for your interest in Orchard! Unfortunately, We do not accept Samsung Galaxy J2 devices for sale. Simply because we do not have that specific diagnostic software it runs on and the parts for the device. What kind of phones models does Orchard buy? If you have any phones that fall under these models I've listed below, we loved to buy it from you! =) Phone models : iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+ Hope that helps! If you have any lingering questions or insights to share, please don't hesitate to let me know or email at support@getorchard.com.

By OrchardSupport -., GetOrchard Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GetOrchard staff and other customers.

7 Photos for GetOrchard