Review of GetOrchard

Tel: 1-800-736-2703
info@getorchard.com

bradl98
5/17/19

When looking to replace a worn out phone for my daughter, I went online to various buy and sell sights. After a failed meet up with a seller I discovered Orchard. It was refreshing to purchase a new to me phone without feeling like I was going to get rolled for cash or a stolen blacklist phone! I'll be back for another one day to be sure!

Tip for consumers: Check back often if you don’t see what you want.

sangh10
5/15/19

No comparison point as I have never purchased a used phone from anywhere else before, but my experience with Orchard has been more than satisfactory.

Purchased a 'Very Good' conditioned iPhone 7, and indeed it is in a very good condition.
Haven't been more than a day since I received it, but I do not see any foreseeable issue.

Will definitely tell others, and use again in the future.

patriciaj192
5/15/19

They are very professional and the process was painless. I have sold two phones to them and bought one. Very happy overall!

cathyb195
5/15/19

I purchased an IPhone from Orchard and it worked well until it developed a problem with the delete button. I contacted Orchard and got an immediate email but as I was in another country and could not phone directly I had to wait until I returned home. By that time the warranty had expired but, due to the circumstances, they went over and above.

I purchased another IPhone which was sent to me immediately and then returned my phone prepaid. Within a week I had an email from them to let me know that they had repaired and sold my phone and I was sent a commission on the sale.

In any of my phone conversations or emails with an Orchard representative I was treated with respect and patience - something that is sometimes in short supply when a 'senior' is dealing with technology.

Thank you Orchard for upping your game in the customer service area and providing such a necessary commodity . I will certainly recommend your company to others - with no hesitation.

Cathy Barter

mikes406
5/14/19

IPhone 5 is exactly as described.The price is good.
Fast shipping.Will definitely buy again.
Thanks Guys

kristenl67
5/1/19

We have purchased several iPhones from orchard and have never been let down. Excellent working product, arrives exactly in the condition described, working well and delivery was easy and fast. Highly recommend orchard!!

geraldinem37
4/30/19

I am really impressed about GetOrchard services. I now have a new IPhone that works perfectly and does not even look like a second hand one. The delivery was really fast and easy to find the phone that I wanted. Good prices and the phones are tested for us to get the best quality!!

hubertb28
4/27/19

This is my second refurbished iPhone from Orchard and I'm very pleased with the service. The phones are in good shape they work and are provided promptly. I will use the servagain

akeenk
4/24/19

My concern with the site was if they were legit or just trying to get my phone. After the process and continued communication with a representative I felt comfortable and easily got paid for my phone. My only issue was their estimation. After getting the app and following the instructions I was told I would get 180$ for my phone but when I sent it in, it was re quoted for 70$. Admittedly it was not in 180$ condition but the drop was impactful. That being said, I would definitely recommend and use the service again. It was very easy and quick.

benp164
4/20/19

got stumped on kijiji looking for a new phone, Orchard was able to provide very competitive pricing compared to what was out there and also the piece of mind knowing you would not get screwed over. iPhone came in early and working perfectly as promised. Will definitely order from orchard again!

rickl169
4/19/19

Very solid communication throughout the process. It was a pleasure. Even the Follow-up after delivery was superb.

fionam70
4/11/19

Great experience selling my phone through Orchard. Usually I sell through Craigslist, but it was nice to avoid all the scammy messages and low-ballers and just get it done for a reasonable price. Thanks!

yoelm
4/10/19

I was a bit hesitant in sending my 4 older iphones to Orchard, but I was pleasantly surprised with the service and care provided by Orchard. A nice box and shipping label made it simple to send them all in, and after their assessment the phones were listed for sale. I patiently waited to see if they'd sell, and was pleased to find money sent to me after the 4 weeks I agreed to wait. I will recommend this service to anyone looking for top dollar for their used phones.

pauld550
4/7/19

I've purchased multiple phones from orchard and have had no issues with any of them ever. Love the fact I'm getting a decent second hand phone that'll do what it states. Everyone needs to remember, you are buying a used product and as such issues may arise.
Cheers
Paul Dunnett

johns3764
4/5/19

The whole process is easy enough, and the staff are friendly as can be. Obviously a bit more involved than just selling a phone for cash instantly, but think of it as a consignment shop for phones.

meowl1
4/4/19

I used this website to get rid of my old phone when I upgraded. Everything was user friendly and I was kept updated every step of the way. Payment for my phone sale was received within the allocated time as promised. Overall a great experience!

kaylaf51
4/2/19

I sold two iPhones to Orchard and really enjoyed how simple and convenient the entire process was. I was e-transferred the amount I was quoted and received lots of communication along the way. Selling my phone through Orchard was a great option for me as I didn't have to organize meeting up with a stranger through Kijiji. Will definitely sell my phone through Orchard again in the future!

stans100
3/28/19

I've bought 4 iPhones from orchard over the past 3 years, for myself and for family members, and had great experiences all around. Would definitely recommend them for their value, quick shipping, and easy to use website!

Tip for consumers: From my experience, they won’t international credit cards, which was quite annoying. Or where the billing and shipping address don’t match (if you’re sending it as a gift).

ronp176
3/21/19

I sold 3 iPhones with Orchard and everytime I am satisfied. For sure, my phones were in very good condition and I received an interesting price for. It's not as much as what you might see online or on Kijiji or Ebay. BUT... The process is so easy and you don't have to worry to guarantee anything. Evaluate the phone, send it and get your money. No fee of any kind. That's it.

jasonb697
3/20/19

I'm extremely impressed with Orchard's service. I have had three phones for ages because I hate the hassle of trying to sell them for a fair price on e.Bay or Kijiji. Orchards app was extremely easy to use, the instructions were clear and the price they offered for each phone was much more than I was expecting. They also increased the price I agreed to based on the condition of the phones when they were received vs. what I described them as. I will definitely be using this service again next time I upgrade. Well done Orchard!

moniquef24
3/18/19

I was skeptical to order a phone on line but glad I did. The phone was like the photo shown, no scratches and with a decent battery life. It arrived sooner than expected. I wasn't home at the time of delivery and it wasn't left on the doorstep or in the mailbox; it was available for pick-up at the nearby post office. My phone is working great so far.

roberts1744
3/17/19

I've had my Iphone SE 64 in VG condition for a week, and am impressed with the condition of the phone, price and delivery. Orchard's updates on their delivery/tracking from TO to NS was first rate. I purchased the phone the $60 service agreement which of course I hope that I never have to use but for me it was a favourable selling point. If I ever have to use it I'll post a review.

kevins633
3/15/19

Fast, easy, efficient. Plus best price compared to other comparable phone selling site. Timely delivery and also i got an discount!

alexb439
3/13/19

Incredible customer service and the personalized touches when you buy and sell with Orchard. Bought a flawless Iphone 6 and recently sold a 6s. Got an even better price for it than originally quoted.

allieb73
3/10/19

I bought an older iPhone 4s as my first iPhone; did not want to pay 'new' prices and this was a good option. Phone was in better condition than I expected from the 'used' description -- not the scratched one in the photo... really, looks almost new. It was promptly shipped, nicely packed, came with the little tool to get the sim card out, and they followed up to see if I liked my order (a little too soon because I'd barely got it, but...). I would definitely look here again if I got another iPhone.

Tip for consumers: Don't wait if you see something you like -- the cheaper ones go fast.

For iPhones, there is a setting menu where you can compare the current battery capacity to when it was new. Not sure how much we can trust Apple with this setting, but it is there. The "Very Good" conditioned iPhone was at 84% battery capacity when purchased.

By Sang H.

You can request a cheque, too

By Brent S.

Hi Uli, That's a great question! We've made some changes to our service that directly impacts the sale of your phone. Here's what you need to know: As of June 2017, Orchard is no longer going to be buying or selling phones in the US. Instead, Orchard will continue to run our Canadian marketplace while also focusing our efforts on new and existing partnerships. All our prices are in Canadian dollars and we offer free shipping anywhere in Canada! =)

By OrchardSupport -.

We will ship anywhere in Canada using Canada Post. Regular shipping is included free with your purchase. Typically, it takes between 2-4 business days for your phone to arrive, depending on how close you are to our shipping facility in Toronto. Express shipping costs $20 plus applicable taxes. With rush delivery, your package should arrive 1-2 business days after your order is shipped. For those who just can't (or won't) wait, rush delivery lets you shave precious days off the regular shipping time.

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi JT, We offer accessories for sale at checkout, such as charging cable for $25 or cable and block for $30, earphones for $30, and original packaging for $5. For some context, we decided not to bake the price of accessories into the price of our phones because we found that, if buying a used phone, the majority of our buyers already had accessories on hand. Hope this clarifies things a bit!

By OrchardSupport -.

I don't know if Orchard can help you. If you want help from them, you should contact them directly. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or call Apple iCare. Even if it's well out of warranty they'll run some diagnostics to check things (you may want to back everything up before you call). You can also do a factory reset (but back everything up first!).

By Sarah G.

Hi Paul, Every phone that Orchard sells is thoroughly tested and guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. That being said, some used phones look a bit newer than others. All Orchard phones are protected by a 30-day warranty. If you receive a phone that has issues with functionality or quality, we will offer to replace it or refund you. All products must be returned in the same condition as received using the original packaging. Orchard rates each phone as either Like-New, Very Good, or Good to refer to the cosmetic appearance. Here's a link to what each of those ratings means:https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Zuzi! We certainly do :) Since you won't be able to run the app on the phone, you can register it for sale here: https://www.getorchard.com/sell-online/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hey Matt! Every phone comes with a free 30 day warranty. You are welcome to a full refund or a replacement phone within the first 30 days of your purchase date, so long as the phone is in the same condition that you received it in. We also offer an extended one year warranty called Orchard Care Premium (OCP). OCP offers repair coverage for any damages to your phone. If we can't repair the phone, we'll replace it. :)

By Alex S., GetOrchard Representative

Hi Dave, thanks for reaching out! If there are any imperfections on the front screen, none of these imperfections will be visible when your screen is illuminated. Here's a link to an FAQ article that elaborates on Good, Very Good, and Like New phones. https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.
Questions? Get answers from the GetOrchard staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GetOrchard