Review of GetOrchard

Tel: 1-800-736-2703
info@getorchard.com

stevenp267
2/11/19

Sold an iPhone 6S to them, was paid on time in full as initially promised. They even increased the payment vs. the quote I was initially given because the phone's condition was better than they'd expected. Very satisfied with my experience!

nicolasv7
2/9/19
• Updated review

I gave my 4S which I got from Orchard 5 years ago to my brother and it still works fine. Last year I dropped my 5 which I got from them 3 years ago and it stopped working. I got a 5S from newegg which from the start had issues and over time got worse. Just got an SE from orchard and so far so good... works like a charm. My sister and my dad are still using the phones they got from Orchard several years ago with no issues also.

“Great Product and Service”
10/22/16
• Previous review

I just bought my second phone from them, my first being an iPhone 4S and second being iPhone 5, both arrived on time and in the described condition. My 4S is still working fine after over a year but I wanted a storage upgrade to 32gb from 16gb. My sister also bought a 4S at the same time as me and it is still working fine. My dad bought a 4S which had issues after a few months and got a new iPhone 5 or 5S ( cant remember which) and it is working well. Overall we are all happy with GetOrchard.

beckyt59
2/8/19

I sold my phone through this service and was overwhelmingly surprised at how easy the entire process was! Not only did they send me payment on time as they promised, they also valued my phone at a higher rate. I will definitely recommend Orchard to my friends and use it again in the future!

brigittes14
2/8/19

This is the third time I've sold my old cellphone with orchard and every time the process is easy, payment is quick and the amount I receive is better than selling it back to my carrier.

simonh149
2/7/19

Just bought a new phone and wanted to I sell my 3+ year old iPhone 6 to Orchard. They quoted me $109 originally, which was surprising for a phone as old as mine. They sent me all the shipping materials which were easy to assemble, then I packed it up and mailed it back with the phone inside. They sent an email after they had received and inspected my phone and ended up increasing my quote to $132, because it was in "better condition than expected" (I take really good care of my phones, always in their cases, not a scratch). Compare this with Apple's buyback program was going to offer me $60 for my phone. Definitely use Orchard if you take good care of your phone, you won't be disappointed!

sterlingc19
2/7/19

You guys are awesome. Right from the start with your app, for the diagnostic, to sending me my money on time. Keep up the great work. I used you guys several times now and I will be back.

annec238
2/2/19

Just upgraded my phone and sent the one I bought a couple of years ago back to be sold to someone else. Fantastic way to get what you want, save money, get great service, and recycle your old phone (not to mention getting paid for it!). I tell everyone I know to check it out.

deni1
1/31/19

install the app, go thru the steps, it gives you a quote, it gives you a pre-paid mailing label, you ship it... wait a while... ka-ching!!

guillaumer4
1/25/19

I stumble upon Orchard while looking for a used iPhone to replace my 5 year old 5S. Got a phone in "Like New" condition, and it really is like a new phone.

I know where I will go next time I want to buy a smartphone!

jk274
1/16/19

I've bought several phones from Orchard and am very satisfied with them. Quality has been as described. One phone had a battery issue and we got attentive service with quick response times. I would buy from Orchard again.

larryl298
1/15/19

I was looking to change from a Blackberry Priv to an iPhone. I went on the Web and found favourable reviews for Orchard. I did my research and decided to go with them. I purchased an iPhone X from them. When it arrived, I was really impressed. It looked like a brand new phone with no scratches on it. The phone functions perfectly and I have been very happy with it. I would definitely recommend Orchard if you are shopping for a quality used phone and a company that stands behind their products.

Tip for consumers: Consider Orchard. They will only sell you a phone that they consider to be good quality since they will stand behind their products.

sheilam186
1/15/19

My daughter bought a phone from Orchard and had not problems. She gave me the old phone and helped me get all set up. So when it was time for my husband to upgrade we went right to Orchard. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the phone and we had to send it back and purchase another. There customer service was awesome. They have quick turnaround even though it was over the holidays. Will definitely use them again.

janak26
1/14/19

Product arrived when promised, exactly as promised. A completely hassle-free experience with great customer service. We will be definitely be buying and selling with Orchard again.

Tip for consumers: Since used phones are sent in and purchased daily, keep checking the website until the phone you want becomes available.

sandij12
1/12/19

We have purchased several phones from Orchard and when we found flaws in the most recent purchases, the folks at Orchard worked hard to resolve the issues. We worked with several customer service reps and they were all focused on making our shopping experience enjoyable. I would not hesitate to recommend Orchard to my friends.

mikeb849
1/12/19

Recently bought a phone for my son. So far everything is as advertised. Based on my initial I will probably purchase another for my wife

ryand193
1/10/19

Like most I'm sure, I was a little skeptical when I first discovered Orchard. But having just finished my first phone sale through Orchard, that skepticism has vanished and I am very impressed with the hassle free business model. On top of that I got considerably more cash for my phone than a trade in with my carrier would have given me. I would hate to see anyone shy away from Orchard simply because of trust issues with shady online businesses. These guys are legit. Sellers will get fair value for their devices, instead of being ripped off by predators on Kijiji or the oligopoly that are the big three carriers. This is a risk free method that will get you more cash in your pocket than a trade in at any of the carriers. I highly recommend.

jimh466
1/4/19

I have used Orchard twice to sell a phone after upgrading. It could not be easier and takes all the stress away from trying to sell it privately. Simply box it up, send it to Orchard, and they take care of the selling.

I will definitely use Orchard again in the future and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

mattb330
1/4/19

Loved the experience. Easy to use app that provided a quote and easy to send in pre-paid box. After sending in the phone, Orchard actually let me know my phone is worth more than originally quoted! Not often will a company do that and give more money than promised. Will use again!

sabrinad40
1/4/19

I sold an iPhone through Orchard and I will definitely be doing it again with my next phone. I was skeptical at first, but after seeing basically only good reviews I decided to give it a shot. They ended up actually giving me more money for my phone than the initial quote. Any email you send will get a reply from a real person in a short amount of time. I would totally recommend them to anyone wanting to sell an old phone!

patriciat99
1/1/19
• Updated review

There is a typo in my review, auto correct is most likely the cause, refused should have been refunded! Sorry Orchard

“My second order”
12/3/17
• Previous review

This is the second time I've ordered a used iPhone from orchard via Amazon. Both phones have arrived quickly and in the stated condition.
The most recent delivery there was some mix up at the post office & I was charged COD delivery., I contacted orchard and they promptly and politely refused me the money.
Good service, great phones.

emilyc226
12/29/18

I have sold 3 phones through Orchard and the transactions has been seamless. A super easy way to sell your phone for little effort, for a great price. All the staff are kind, understanding, and really want you to get the most money possible for your phone. Once you download the app to quote your phone, they send you a box and a shipping label and you simply just package up your phone and bring it to the post office. Once they receive your phone, they again, quote your phone (usually for the same price as the original quote). You have the option to select a quick sale, so receiving less money but right away or the most amount of money after a four week window. I am all for selling things on kijiji but honestly, being a student is quite busy and I just do not always have the time to put in the effort to sell something this way. Orchard has allowed me to still make a decent amount of money with literally zero effort. I trust that they do their job well, and that I will receive an e transfer at the end of my selling window. I will definitely continue to use Orchard and spread the word!

tatsuyaa
12/19/18

I sold my iPhone 6 as I got a new iPhone, and a lot of other places were accepting it at $100. Orchard offered me much higher price based on market price, and after their inspection of my phone, I got higher price than the original quote. I was so surprised since I thought they would probably find a way to lower the price. I do not normally write a review, but I want to recommend this company to everyone. The process is so easy - you just download the app and it checks the functionality of your phone automatically. The customer service team was also very helpful.

ingat1
12/19/18

I've now sold 2 phones and bought 2 phones with Orchard over the past few years. Their service is user friendly and efficient for both buying and selling. The prices are for both selling and buying are far superior to those offered by cell service providers. I recommend Orchard all the time. Friends and family who are initially skeptical are super impressed when I show them the website and tell them about my positive experiences.

dang244
12/15/18

Every aspect of using Orchard to sell my iPhone was easy from getting a quote, receiving instructions to send the phone, notice of receiving the phone, new quote once phone actually received by Orchard, and finally your payment delivered electronically.
You're kept informed every step of the way.

mrsl37
12/10/18

Our family has purchased 3 iPhones from Orchard - two 5S and one 6S - between 2017 and 2018. All the 3 phones arrived promptly, in good condition and packaging. We had no problem setting them up. The price was reasonable, considered the thorough testing and 30-day warranty. We did not have any problem with the 3 phones, hence never needed the warranty.
But what impressed us most was their customer support when we had problem with a pair of new earbuds we bought as a complete package with the 6S. The 1st pair did not work; They promptly shipped us a 2nd pair which was lost in the mail; The 3rd pair we received but also did not work. We visited their office on College Street as they suggested, for them to trouble shoot and were provided a replacement pair. In 2 months, unfortunately, the pair failed again. We visited the office again on December 7 and received another pair of replacement.
With all these failures we should have been frustrated. However, in all the correspondence and in each encounter, we witnessed their staff (Dylan in particular) went above and beyond to trouble shoot and try the best to solve the problem. Although they could not figure out what went wrong but they focus on customer experience, put themselves in our shoes and take ownership of the issues.
It was a life lesson for my teenage daughter - even in mishap, a calm and positive approach can always make the situation better for everyone. Orchard may not have full control if the batch of earbuds have some defects. But they have control on good customer support, and focus on just that.
We left Orchard with a new pair of replacement, and I know I will remain a loyal customer!

They do a complete test of your phone which includes a diagnostic on the battery. My 4s was in excellent shape.

By Rodney M.

You can request a cheque, too

By Brent S.

It was Canadian for me, but if you e-mail the Orchard Team I am sure they can probably help you out with conversion since your money is sent by e-mail transfer.

By Jakadi S.

I ordered mine Feb 4 and received it Feb 7, and it would've arrived Feb 6 except we had freezing rain all day.

By Nicolas V.

Not usually. Check the listing for the particular phone you're ordering.

By Inga T.

Hey Matt! Every phone comes with a free 30 day warranty. You are welcome to a full refund or a replacement phone within the first 30 days of your purchase date, so long as the phone is in the same condition that you received it in. We also offer an extended one year warranty called Orchard Care Premium (OCP). OCP offers repair coverage for any damages to your phone. If we can't repair the phone, we'll replace it. :)

By Alex S., GetOrchard Representative

I don't know if Orchard can help you. If you want help from them, you should contact them directly. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or call Apple iCare. Even if it's well out of warranty they'll run some diagnostics to check things (you may want to back everything up before you call). You can also do a factory reset (but back everything up first!).

By Sarah G.

Hi Dave, thanks for reaching out! If there are any imperfections on the front screen, none of these imperfections will be visible when your screen is illuminated. Here's a link to an FAQ article that elaborates on Good, Very Good, and Like New phones. https://www.getorchard.com/faqs/article/what-does-the-device-condition-mean/

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for reaching out about our phones! Accessories, like chargers and earpods, are sold separately. You can add these onto your order at checkout. Hope this helps!

By OrchardSupport -.

Hi Kizo, It seems you may have reached out on the wrong page here. Orchard does not actually provide unlock codes. Best of luck!

By OrchardSupport -.
Questions? Get answers from the GetOrchard staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GetOrchard