Thesource.ca

Thesource.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thesource.ca?

“AWESOME PLACE TO SHOP ,ONLINE & STORE LOCATIONS”

A H.
11/27/17

I would rate it a 10 If i could, I received Awesome Customer service, online? and in store Every time I go I am greeted by Friendly staff ,,and are most helpful with product information.and taking the time To make sure I was getting the exact right item for me and my needs. I LOVE The Prices, LOVE EVERYTHING in there, Top name brands as well, Their Exchange Policy is Hands Down all ACES!! I Always have Fun shopping at the SOURCE :)

annieh40
November 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Thesource.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thesource.ca?

Have a question about Thesource.ca?