Review of GetOnFleek

Tel: +1 916-445-1254
help@getonfleek.com

nadiaf17
3/28/19

I ordered something for my boyfriend around Valentine's Day. First of all, it took ONE month to get after they told me it would take 3-5 days. They apologized and said there has been a delay in packaging. I told them I don't even want the order anymore, and they told me I have to wait for it to arrive at my house in order to get a refund. I finally get the package and sent it immediately back. I've been emailing customer service for 2 weeks now trying to get my refund!!! This is absolutely ridiculous and a scam! They are liars!

laurar299
3/19/19

Everything comes from China...we paid extra for expedited shipping meanwhile took almost 2 months to receive item. Never anyone available to talk to and no one returns emails. Our order was made from cheap crap material. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE...

matthewr207
2/20/19

There was no way to know when my order would arrive. The tracking number stopped updating after stating that the package was still somewhere in China. After 2 months, no update. No way to communicate to a real person. I spent a solid 10 minutes trying to find a customer support email, phone number, something, there's nothing. You have to do everything yourself even when it's been weeks of radio silence about your order. I paid $60.00 for a sweater that got stuck in shipping limbo. I had to reach out to my credit card company to get my money back. Honestly, what a terrible service. They are better off shutting down their failed business.

Tip for consumers: Search elsewhere for clothing. The waiting and headache is not worth it. Plus they are overpriced. They have to be, with all the fees they are paying the credit card companies with their lack of proper communication.

scottm642
1/15/19

finally a website that caters to the wants and needs of the modern day man. this romper combined my two favorite loves in life. It fits in all the right places. i love that it fits a man of small stature in a plus size.

flos4
1/3/19

After reading all this, I'm quite sure my 150$ items will not arrive, and if they do I probably won't wear this China-Wear. $#*!

annew151
1/2/19

I am more than disappointed from my order. That the shirt is not by any stretch of the imagination a size M maybe forgivable.
But that the writing is back-to-front is more brazen than I ever expected.

theresas181
12/22/18

Ordered a hoodie in early November. No confirmation email, no tracking number, no reply, phone number does not work. Then searched reviews to see everyone had the same experience. 5 weeks later I receive a package from China with a hoodie worth $10-15, I paid $60. This site has horrible customer service, no communication, extremely slow shipping and poor quality items that ship directly from China. Save your time and money and shop somewhere else.

ryani8
12/10/18

Ordered a Xmas outfit on the 26th October, as of today 12rths of December nothing arrived and no response from their customer service. I have had to now dispute the charge with my CC company. Such a let down,

finnh13
12/9/18

The website is polished; that's the only reason people are ordering from this place. It fooled me. They undoubtedly get zero return customers. The product images are not the actual products. I ordered a crewneck sweatshirt that was basically a long sleeve t-shirt. Also, it took a month to arrive. And it was $50, which is absolutely insane.

blahb34
12/4/18

Ordered a hoodie on Nov 21, still awaiting shipment. $#*! this company. Oh I need 100 characters minimum for a review? Garbage review site.

deeh94
12/1/18

a scam to get your cash, no conformation email. No way to track purchase, and no customer service phone number

katarinas10
11/30/18

Gave a 5 star review so it would mesh in with other 5 star reviews. This company is a scam. Please look further into them before ordering.

kaneo
11/23/18

Poor service, extremely slow delivery, no returns. Paid for quicker delivery... 2 weeks over due now

arashm4
11/19/18

SCAM!!! No confirmation email, no delivery, no response to email! I ended up disputing the charge with my bank.

jaspers37
11/19/18

Placed an order for $100+ on 24 October with delivery time of 10-14 days. On 19 November, the order is still 'awaiting shipment'. They don't reply to multiple messages via email or Instagram.

Conclusion: they are a scam

paulz210
11/19/18

Facebook should be ashamed!!! SCAM all the way. The customer service website does not work and there is no person on phones. Address is fake as well. Just stealing everyones money from Facebook users. Maybe we should boycott facebook and all the rest of their products being sold or have them return our money. Called the credit card company to see if they can help for cancelling the order. Hopefully, they have better luck then me.

franciscop46
11/12/18

I thought surely something advertised on Facebook would be safe, but no... Placed an order almost 10 days ago that STILL hasn't shipped, and zero response to emails. TL;DR scam, avoid.

chrisl505
11/7/18

I saw adds for them on my Facebook and Instagram. Should have looked them up before ordering. I'm an idiot but ya don't order from them. They are a scam.

dannyl87
10/27/18

Don't order from these scam artists. Their website shows a Florida PO Box for their company address, but their products are from a Chinese sweatshop. And don't bother calling or emailing them once you realize that somethings not right because they won't respond. And if you ignore the warnings and order from them anyway, you'll probably want to go ahead and cancel your debit card and get a new one. Check out the YouTube videos and you'll see what I mean.

benq9
10/15/18

Paid $80+15 for a product with fast shipping. It's now 5 days overdue and the tracking number they gave me says the item never existed. Feels like a scam would never buy again

biancag20
10/15/18

I have had the absolute worst experience with this bootleg company! On September 21st my brother ordered a track suit from them, followed by me ordering one on the 22nd and my cousin ordering one on the 23rd. We all paid for rush shipping in order to have our outfits in time for my brothers birthday party, which was on October 5th. After one week and no update I contacted them via email and got NO RESPONSE. I contacted them again and again and still no response. After tracking all of our packages I saw an update on the website that all our orders were being "temporarily shipped" from overseas. Not to mention my brother doesn't even have tracking information. When you track his package it says "No results. We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information..." and he was the first one to order his. But even still the website brags about all ordered being received within 14 days. Well it has been 16 business days and none of us have our package and the last tracking update on my account was October 7th. Do not buy anything from this company. They suck!

tommyd51
8/21/18

You don't get what you pay for!!! These items should be £10 max. Poor Poor quality!!!!! Id say market stall stuff, but that wouldn't be fair on the market stall!!!

jeffreyd113
8/7/18

Do not order from GetOnFleek. Although their designs are cool they use the cheapest materials possible. Their sweatshirts are essentially jersey material...just dog $#*!. There's a reason they do not accept returns nor do refunds...because everyone would be returning everything. Do not order under any circumstances. You have been warned.

maxm168
8/7/18

They Say free delivery anywhere, yet when it arrived in the UK (A month later) i had to pay customs charges. After contacting them I basically got told to deal with it. The quality of the product is awful the stitching is coming loose out of the packet. The material is shiny and cheap. Looks nothing like the pictures. Save your money and time I wont wear this out of principle.

danm389
7/28/18

I absolutely love the designs and over $200 on their clothes but the materials are so uncomfortable and unsightly that I haven't been able to bring myself to ever wear their clothes. Big waste of money unfortunately

This is because it's a scam don't buy from them they will try to make you buy it then when you ask for a refund they say sorry we can't do that

By Teeny s.

Hi I'm sorry to Break it to you but get on the plate is a scab check out Allie hardestys video on it

By Lauren R.

Hi Osatohanmwen, unfortunately 638 is not a valid Getonfleek order number. We have recently received an influx of customers having negative experiences on imitator websites that are illegally selling our products. We hope this isn't the case, but if you need assistance, please give us a call at (844)-267-5424 or an email at help@getonfleek.com.

By Giovanni M., GetOnFleek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GetOnFleek staff and other customers.

GetOnFleek?