Review of GetMACMakeup

GetMACMakeup reviews

SITE CLOSED

courtneym39
12/15/14

The customer service is terrible. They treat you like total crap. They don't try and help out they just attack. They didn't send me all that i ordered. I didn't even bother trying to ask about it. It came LITERALLY a half a year later. That was a huge deal for me. I ordered it a month in advance from my birthday so novemeber... and i got it in may... it is just terrible. And its not real MAC. Mac never makes my skin break out, but this one did... its a fake. They souldnt lead people on to think that it is ACTUALLY mac because its not..

phanl1
12/11/14

I got fraud from this website, paid 150$ and now dont know how to get money back.

janb1
1,094 helpful votes
11/8/14

Chinese counterfeit scam.

Fake cosmetics can be extremely dangerous. You have no idea what's in it. On the good side, it's certainly not animal tested. But you are the animal now. And trust me, those people give a *hit if you get hurt or not. They only care about your money.

madid
11/7/14

this website is not a fake, i get my make up from there all the time.
you are correct, they aren't real mac and they don't have good communication, as i have emailed them before and never got a response. but they do deliver, you get what you pay for. $5 for liquid foundation, hey I'm not complaining. it isn't of bad quality either.

tiffanym19
6/4/14

I come to believe this site is a fake. I tried to contact them several times no response. I made a purchase and received a confirmation number. After days of no email confirmation on my order,I checked my bank account and funds were still in the acct. I called my bank they were aware of my purchase and gave company 3days to take funds. My bank said they never took funds so they put my money back. Thank God this experience could be wrost. Warning!!!Fake site!!!!

peggyh9
2/13/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE !!!!! There are NO products to buy, there is NO customer service to speak to, ... it's totally FAKE!

They use clever tricks such as 'extra 5% discount for bank transfer payment' ... that is only so you wouldn't be able to claim your money back.

I did place an order with them but as I got no reply after 4 emails and numerous messages on their livechat, I decided to put in a complaint via Paypal (as I paid with my credit card). But because this is a totally empty shell, there was no reply on the message they had received from Paypal either and so I got all of my money back ( I was lucky).

Questions? Get answers from the GetMACMakeup staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GetMACMakeup