Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

vitaliyo
2/24/19

I bought a WOT account here, I really like the pumped equipment of a different level. Very cool site !!This is my first purchased league of legends account and I was not deceived. The account name and password work. Nice, honest store and fast service.Thank u guys so much for your work!

zanderl2
2/22/19

I had no problems with the purchase and pritenzy I also do not. I recommend this site to you so you can buy LOL accountaccounts

serdja
2/22/19

Livraison de compte pratique et rapide après l'achat. Je ne sais pas comment dans d'autres magasins, mais tout est honnête ici! Vérifié

sergeik13
2/21/19

I recently bought a league of legends account. I am very pleased with the purchase! I recommend everyone! Thank you so much

svetlanam12
2/19/19

Bought an account bought wot account. Very pleased. I will 5. Thank you for all and good luck in promoting.

alexn124
2/18/19

my husband is a player in world of tanks plays a very many years a long time, I spoke about the account that he strongly wants it.so I decided to give him on February 23,asked his friends where you can buy and one friend told me this site,my husband and I sat down and chose what he needed, and he was very pleased!thank you for what you have!!!

andrek12
2/18/19

I got my lol account information, with everything as described.
This is a great service. I recommend anyone to check it out!
10/10

masomj
2/18/19

good day.i buy here wot account everything went well goods match the description.I was pleased with my purchase.recommend

elenam87
2/15/19

Bought world of tanks account to her husband as a gift for his birthday. Very happy. Do shopping on the site is not the first time. I recommend 5 points for your work.

irend
2/15/19

My League of Legends experience is quite improved since I bought an world of tanks account here. The service is fast and very easy to use. I personally recommend.

dmitryp11

alexs740
2/11/19

Спасибо Вам друзья, как всегда все отлично!
Покупаю аккаунты уже непервый раз, ни когда не подводили!
Добра!

valeriv1
2/11/19

Acquired the so-called account World of Tanks quickly,the price came cheap and of course the graphics are amazing.Emotions already off scale from such a game and there is no limit to the pleasure.

randief
2/10/19

My League of Legends experience is quite improved since I bought an account here. The service is fast and very easy to use. I personally recommend.

kherilb
2/10/19

I dont like grind in games so I decide to bought a wot account. I choose this site because of it rating. Smart design and very fast processes of account's buying and delivering. I'm so happy now. Thank to this site!

foxb3
2/10/19

Недавно купил на этом сайте "dishonored 2" акк. Очень удобный магазин, сразу понял где что не нужно даже разбираться. Несмотря на то, что купила товар со скидкой. Я сказал другу, и теперь он тоже покупает здесь. Удачи и спасибо!!!

hamidb9
2/10/19

I got my account immediately and it was in fact level 30 with the last game played being in 2016. No problems, great doing business.

eriks124
2/9/19

Web site cool! Bought acc World of Tanks, not expensive and not deceived, thank you. Patato very very nice)

andreyd14
2/9/19

Bought wot account today and very satisfied.I plan to buy here yet. Trusted website to buy accounts. Recommend!!!

olegd7
2/9/19

I've bought World of tanks account recently. Thank you! It was an easy and reliable way to bought an account!

olegs31
2/9/19

Bought on this site account World of tanks, a week playing and I really like it, I recommend it. Site doubt I do not cause everything works as it should, I advise you to take advantage of this offer...

nikitas29
2/8/19

I bought a wot account all come! Great site!
I recommend to everyone! Initially I did not believe but decided to try and everything turned out to be true!

vovap1
2/6/19

I purchased a league of legends account! It was easy and quick! Everything is fine !!! Im so happy, thank you

alexl313
2/6/19

These guys have always been good for me. Immediate delivery as well as many options for different account types.Their accounts league of legends account generally gorgeous.I was very lucky with my last purchase and I got some cool skins on my new account :)

marks1256
2/5/19

I bought a wot account. I'm pleased with the purchase. No problems with the entrance. Account is fully consistent with the description.

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live