Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

alexeyk16
1/17/19
I bought a league of legends account in this store, everything went fine. I'm pleased with the purchase!
slavaz1
1/16/19
I buy not the first time, world of tanks account, no need to waste time on development, thanks to the sellers for their contribution, the price is good.
riderd
1/16/19
bought a WoT account, the price is good. and cool service,
now I'm in top, it's very cool, now we have friend to buy so he was not behind me
dmitrye3
1/15/19
I also want to order a world of tanks account with all tanks pumped.Thank you very much for such a great job and for such awesome accounts!
daniilf
1/15/19
I bought an account half a year ago, everything is fine =) I decided to leave a review now, because I regularly buy skins on my account
Well, the prices are small and everything comes pretty quickly.
Thanks and I would recommend it to you =)
kirilk4
1/15/19
I bought an account WoT, I am satisfied with everything, very good service, I recommend it to everyone, you will not regret.
wota
1/15/19
Все прекрасно в работе. Отличная защита. Прекрасная техническая поддержка. Рекомендую. Нет никакого обмана всем рекомендую эту компанию.
jons312
1/12/19
One of the best websites I've ever bought from. Their support will literally meet any of your needs, and is always trying to do right by you. This is not some greedy website, and they respect the money you put into them, and treat it like an investment. I definitely would recommend this site to anyone looking for a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to boost yourself to a level 30 account. Extremely happy with my purchase, and the price and service couldn't be better. +1 respect.
alexeyi3
1/10/19
Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.
dmitriyy1
1/10/19
I bought a wot account, everything works fine, I am satisfied with the purchase, thank you very much !!! I recommend everything!
sazonovo
1/10/19
Bought a game account LOL (League of Legends) payment was fast. All as always at the height of trust do not hesitate to buy support meets the highest level.
alexxm3
1/10/19
purchased a account on this site WOT !! when ordering, there were no problems, the account was upgraded, there were 5 premium tanks from levels 58 and the French and Soviet nation were fully investigated !!
evas100
Mo'ydinjon...:
Good stuff, make sure if you want to change email you get verified account. Otherwise
criptos
1/9/19
After I started to use illegal mods in wot me someone leaked modders and I got banned . Long doubted but still bought a new account in this store . service very satisfied not deceived and reasonable price.
saimonc
1/9/19
I can say:''This is very nice site''
I recommend this site!
Games on this site are just great. I liked everything!
alisaa10
1/9/19
I bought an world of tanks account. I was very pleased and pleased with it. I advise everyone to take it, because it is wonderful.
alexu35
1/8/19
Got a ban on your account. Therefore, I decided to buy an account on this site, I found it in Google. In general, what can I say, the account came quickly, all as in the descriptions, I am satisfied. Now I can play again, thanks
konstantinp9
1/7/19
I bought an world of tanks account all good and honest. It was quick and easy. To all I advise this seller!
leagueo
1/7/19
the persons have bought beside us playing аккаунт and complacent buying. Instant delivery without problems that so always! "
vladimirn11
1/7/19
Bought a game account LoL (League of Legends), payment was fast. All on top, do not be afraid to buy, support meets the highest level.
dimasp1
1/7/19
I bought a world of tanks on this site, the account did not regret it, everything works fine, thanks a lot to the site staff
elenar45
1/7/19
Acquired a ready-made game account WOT (World of Tanks) from this company and was satisfied. The account is well pumped, has positive characteristics, play tanks with such an account is a pleasure.
ivana54
1/7/19
There was an easy purchase, the account super. I advise all this shop, upon purchase you will not regret so buy!!!!!!
mistycat
1/7/19
The best store! I bought an WoT acc came in level 25 and at the same time quickly enough In addition to the fact that they have good and the lowest prices they still hold discounts!In general, my rating is 5/5,fast delivery.Everything at the highest level
maxi11
1/7/19
Я купил хороший аккаунт на этом сайте, все ок, проблем с аккаунтом нет, всем рекомендую, проверенный ресурс!

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live