Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

annn67
12/27/18
Hello, I bought a game account LOL. I am very pleased with the purchase, it was inexpensive and I did not regret.
nataliap33
12/27/18
Я купила аккаунт "Мир танков" (мир танков) и удачно прокачиваю его, очень довольна, пользуюсь и радуюсь! Спасибо вашему сервису !!!
artemw
12/27/18
I bought an account in Lol Acc, everything is fine, beautiful service, no cheating,all the information of the account came to the post office
thanks!
danzod
12/27/18
I bought my husband an acc of LOL for the new year. he's sooo happy) and I'll buy myself too! it's a great store cuz' u have the ability to reroll your account!
tetyanak1
12/27/18
I bought a game account League of Legends. Working great, I am very pleased with the purchase. Many thanks to the manufacturer for such good and high-quality gaming accounts.
romal2
12/27/18
trusted website to buy lol accounts trusted website to buy lol accounts trusted website to buy lol accounts trusted website to buy lol accounts
olgaf74
12/25/18
I bought world of tanks accpleased with the purchase. Very good service, everything works fine.Thanks!
alexa1111
12/25/18
Yes, everything is excellent bought an account WOT, that is, World of Tanks and no regrets. equipment crew pumped account efficiency is high!
svetlanak16
12/25/18
Everything went quickly and without problems. Class..Finally now I can play with my grandson I am happy, not feeling the pressure rating! Thank you - a grateful grandmother.
annys5
12/25/18
Very cool site.I Wanted to buy a low level acc League Of Legends and I got a level 20 which had UFO Corki and Judgement Kayle.Received an account instantly after payment.Overall, a very good experience that. I would recommend for friends who are looking for accounts- they dont have to spend hours leveling up.Thanks
vladr12
Well job.
I bought lol acc an yesterday, and going to buy more.
Do not compare with anything, very honest service, I love it :)
eugenes73
12/25/18
Thank you to the store for fast delivery of the game account (I bought WoT account). I'm happy with the purchase and I will recommend your store!
alecsp
12/25/18
Я купил вам игровой аккаунт, доволен покупкой
лол счета, лига легенд счета, счета лиги, лол акк, лол Smurf , лига Smurf , лига легенд Smurf .
resulh
12/25/18
that's what i bought.world of tanks account . all it works. i thought it was good.I am satisfied and I recommend
mishaf3
12/25/18
Bought here a good league account and didn't expect quality like that. I received account details immediately. Happy about it can recommend.
annab475
12/22/18
Hello! I advise it from the heart. At first I thought it was an ordinary deception, but then I bought a LOL(League of Legends) account, it all came quickly. No problems all quickly and in the case! I advise!
zaurm
12/21/18
Hello, I recently bought a WOT account, that is, World of Tanks, I'm glad that I went to this store, I checked everything, I am satisfied and I recommend
antonk46
12/21/18
I bought an account from world of tanks and very happy, I sit not sweat and play quietly. To be honest, I doubted, but now I'm sure that here you can buy the game without any problems. I advise everyone to it!!!
alenag8
12/21/18
I bought the world of tanks acc as a gift to my husband. The account is well developed, the spouse is very satisfied. Excellent and fast service.
ethans62
12/20/18
I bought a acc de wot and they are very honest, it is very safe and reliable, they have a fast service. I'm very satisfied thanks!
anzhelikac
12/20/18
I bought League of Legends accounts in this store. Their prices are very attractive. There are many account skins here. I bought them here too. This is the best store!
vitaliid
12/20/18
I bought an account like this from you. and play gold. everything came quickly. purchase dool. I will do advertising
krisa50
12/19/18
bought world of tanks account everything is cool and pumped,my husband appreciated,said everything is fine.thank you for your work, happy with the purchase
viktorv9
12/18/18
I bought an account League of Legends, account was fine, everyone is happy. Honest shop. No problems.
ihorf
12/18/18
Hello! In this shop i bought lol account and i satisfied purchase. Everything came up. Game is very beatiful. Thank you

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live