Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

alexeja
12/18/18
I bought the game world of tanks accounts,are now playing and Narada. Account good, hyped, no problems.I recommend this service.
maryo166
12/18/18
Thank you guys for honesty, 5 stars for that. I got my account immediately, it worked, everything that was promised was there, and overall I had a fantastic experience.
aleksk7
12/18/18
Recently bought a WOT account, everything is just super, everything works, very happy! I recommend to all! I didn't even think it would be okay.
kiryln
12/17/18
About lol accounts...
Bought lol account.I recieved my account immediately. Quick and easy and seemingly reliable purchase. Been 1 days, no problems so far.
basirikd
12/17/18
I bought a wot account. Everything is very good. I am happy with the purchase. everything as I wanted. I recommend this service.
evgenys10
12/14/18
Quick service very reliable and reassuring that accounts will be refunded and have guarantee if anything goes wrong , good website easy to understand and aesthetically looks good
nikolain1
12/14/18
I bought a game account WOT account(world of tanks),Satisfied with the purchase, playing with his son.
alexn122
12/12/18
I bought a wot account. And a want say: it's AMAZING! Thanks for it! (also for such little money is the best deal)
zaurr
12/12/18
that's what i bought. world of tanks account account . thank you, all it works. i thought it was good
romanp47
12/12/18
I also want to order a wot account with all tanks pumped.Thank you very much for such a great job and for such awesome accounts!
timofeyu
12/12/18
Bought wot account. Very easy, account is safe, good service! Didn't get banned yet. Pog.Thanks. Fast and easy.
dianam254
12/11/18
Ready and bought a wot account and everything went well. I will still work with you, quickly and reliably!
artemg9
12/11/18
We bought a world of tanks account. We are very satisfied. Thank you guys for such a wonderful store !! We are planning to purchase another league of legends account. We recommend the store is super !!!!
stephenb402
12/11/18
I bought wot acc. Bought a decent account quickly. It was easy and safe.
Everything is done with high quality. I absolutely do not think in some unexpected ban
cvtetam
12/11/18
Has got for the son an account LOL. Everything works, came quickly. He really liked. Very good account. I was pleased. I advise everyone.
justineb26
12/11/18
I bought here league of legends account at a very low price. Fast service! I will recommend to my friends!
evgenyp1
12/10/18
Very quickly made me a game account, for very little money! I am very happy and recommend to contact!
kirilld1
12/9/18
I bought an LOL account. I want to say thanks to this service. I really liked the account purchased
dmitryv11
12/9/18
I have bought lol account , delivery was very fast and account is nice. I recommend to buying in this store.
duxyas
12/9/18
I bought WOT account, it's very fine. I like it.i didn't have to grind thirty pointless levels. I started where I wanted to
sergeyd20
12/9/18
There are many options for buying game accounts, but I always use this service. Bought an account League of legends (LoL). Everything works fine. Previously, they bought a game account World of Tanks, also without claims! Thanks.
slavab3
12/8/18
The game in its mechanics and gameplay is very addictive for a long time and fortunately distributed for free.
rinaf3
12/8/18
I think it's a bit expensive, and I'd also like to at least be able to know which champions the accounts have.
Nevertheless, the account I bought was exposed or hacked and in no more than 30 minutes I had a working replacement. Amazing support and fast delivery!
alexb414
12/8/18
I did not know where to buy an account with games, as I was afraid to get into deception. A friend advised me to buy games from them, since everything is honestly without cheating. I decided to take the account league of legends smurf. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you very much.
nikitaf2
12/8/18
Bought a great world of tanks account, all honestly, the account is full of excellent tanks for gold, as well as a large number of game currency in the account, opened most of the branches of different Nations, in General, happy with the purchase and will buy more than once!

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live