Review of PlayerAuctions

Tel: 1-800-342-0768
support@playerauctions.com

elbann
2/11/19

I've used PA a couple years ago and it worked fine for me. I tried to connect today and my malwarebytes says the site is blocked due to malware. So I read on the malwarebytes forum to find out it's not really a malware but that site is blocked because they sell accounts (which honestly is a dumb reason to block a site).

So anyways, I decided to whitelist playerauctions website on my malwarebytes. When I tried to go on their website now my Kaspersky said that the certificates were not trusted and asked me a confirmation to proceed.

At this point I declined, this is a real issue and this needs to be fixed. Why are your certificates not valid? I will not use PA as long this is not fixed. If a person from PA would please take time to answer me here that would be greatly appreciated as I really want to use your website again, but I won't until this is fixed.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Elban,

We have thoroughly consulted our tech team about this and our website should be good to go. The certificates on our site that you mentioned are all in order. You should be completely safe using our platform, as thousands who have already logged in for the past few days and hours.

Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns by using the Q&A form here in SiteJabber.

cristinan20
2/5/19

He comprado muchas cosas en esta pagina y es super seguro siempre todo bien y muy rapido encantado con ellos volvere a comprar

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello, Cristina. Thank you very much for the kind and positive review! We're very happy to hear that our platform is able to provide you with your gaming needs. :)
didiers1
1/31/19

They Decilned the payment i was always using. and after a week i got my money back but not the whol -20% because transaction. This is a Big Scam. dont buy anithing there

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Didier,

We looked into your order and found out that the full amount was successfully refunded to you. If there were any deductions, it was due to because of Skrill/MoneyBooker's handling fee --- this amount is not with us, and is most certainly not in the 20% range which is too big. Please get in touch with support@playerauctions.zendesk.com if you have more questions or concerns.

Best,
adamr185
1/28/19

Safe and the chances of getting banned are basically 0. They work very quickly and just like Ebay sellers get rating so just go for the most 5 stars and you will be fine.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello, Adam. Thank you so much for the positive review! Indeed, that is what your feedback system is for. You'll also find that the majority of our sellers have their image and quality of service to uphold so in the end, everyone wins. :D
shaneg62
1/26/19

Well, thanks to this good support i received i realized that the problem was because of my PayPal account so i fixed it and by the help i received from this support team by resending my disbursements time, i got the money sent successfully it's a really amazing, quick and trusted website and a really helpful support!

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Shane, thank you so much for updating us and posting a follow-up review. We're very happy to hear about this, and sorry again for the trouble you had with your PayPal account. Contact us anytime if you need help --- and as an additional line of support, you may use the Q&A form here if you have any questions. Have a great week ahead, Shane! :)
monirf
1/26/19

Excellent, Support quick and gentle in words
good location 100% recommended
Great web page for trading it's 100% legit and safe.

anthonyp299
1/26/19

Playerauctions has the best security in trading accounts etc. Although for some like myself you can't even buy anything from the site because there is something wrong with their payment system, and the only option you have is to go sign up for GoCoin which is a complete waste of time lol. If paypal doesn't work, and entering your cards manually doesn't work either then why even bother... I'm just saying they need to fix the tech problems of the payment system.

jacoba75
1/26/19

Player auctions is very great and not a scam. I strongly recommend that if you are going to buy any game accounts that you use player auctions to buy it. It's fast and I have had zero problems.

tristanc36
1/26/19

Would highly recommend using playeractions as a safe, fast, free way to sell your account, special thanks to "Ron"

clause2
1/25/19

i buyed many times (account created 2013)

from one day to another i am blocked for paypal/online bank/credit card

they talk something about "payment risk systems" and can not help me with this problem.
i had no recharge refund or any false transaction.

they want me to use crypto currency

its a no go for me

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Claus,

Thank you for posting your experience regarding your order. I was able to check and the order ID you gave here points to a successfully completed order, perhaps there was a mistake in posting the one with the issue?

To answer your review: our website has a security system that conforms to anti-fraud and risk management standards. If the account information has inaccuracies and/or inconsistencies, it gets flagged and payment will be declined as protection for the community. Information has to be accurate, relevant, and up-to-date in order for payments to go through.

When this happens, your other option would be to pay via GoCoin. Rest assured that no charges are ever processed with declined payments, and if any was deducted, it will be automatically returned from the end of your payment institution.

If you'd like assistance on this and any other issues or concerns, please get in touch with support@playerauctions.zendesk.com. Thank you and have a good week, Claus.

jacobe38
1/23/19

purchased a couple CS:GO skins and although it took some time to straighten out the trade (i don't trust the robots) support eventually helped me get the skins i had record for, and for that I will get a 5 star review.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Jacob. Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review! Steam's bots are prone to hiccups sometimes, but it's what our support team is there for. Very happy to hear that your issue was resolved! :)
renzk
1/22/19

You can purchase your order fast and easy. The site is easy to use and handy. For me this is the best site so far for buying accounts and items.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Renz-John. Thank you so much for the positive review and sentiments about our platform! We truly appreciate it. :)
brandons255
1/22/19

first off, I just want to say I am not too sure how I feel about the site. I ordered a CD key for a game today, they took my money and then immediately declined it. soo I have no cd key, and you took my money. Secondly when trying to find a way to contact or dispute something turned out to be a nightmare.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Brandon,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I'd like to explain the process for this so you can have a better idea of how our payment system works.

Our website has an anti-fraud security system that actively monitors and tracks payments being made. Account information is checked and if there are any inconsistencies or inaccuracies, payment is declined; refunds for this should be automatic. Due to security reasons, we cannot disclose the exact reason, but I would advise you to please check your information ---- from name, address, to email address, please make sure you're using correct and up-to-date information. You can try purchasing again but if it fails, your other option would be to pay via GoCoin.

I have now escalated this case to the respective department to make sure you get your refund ASAP. If you have any questions, please send an email to support@playerauctions.zendesk.com, Brandon.

karab67
1/22/19

I've have 3 bad experiences with this website. 1st, the account I bought for $180 got stolen back after receiving my money. 2nd, everytime I cancel my order, it seems that they get salty because they're not getting their money and comes the 3rd issue, after you cancel your order and get refunded, they suspend your account making you unable to purchase anything. Like c'mon, you want money?! I'm giving you some yet you DECLINE my payment. It won't take paypal, credit card and even Skrill. NOW I made a new account and deleted my old one since it's the policy but guess what, still no reply and i am STILL suspended. JUST LET ME PURCHASE AND TAKE MY MONEY!! That's all your website is good at right? So why are you still failing?! This website is a complete joke. Only good thing about it is, the seller I'm buying from was nice enough to try and help.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Kara/Kyow,

Thanks for providing the details about your issue with our platform. I was able to check on your account, and as per our logs, the account closure was requested by you. I'm afraid as per policy, requests for account closure are one-way and cannot be reversed. Canceling orders are absolutely allowed as long as the seller has not yet delivered the goods nor confirmed on the website that they have.

If you made a new account following the closure of your old account, Kyow, please get in touch with trust@playerauctions.zendesk.com and provide the username/email address of your new one. Our team will check on our end and see what needs to be done in order for the account to be reactivated. Please note that you may be required to send documents in order to validate your identity --- anything you send will be treated professionally and confidentially.

Hope this helps, Kara. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.

Best,
wilbellt
1/20/19

Literally in less then 10 minutes, I had my stuff, very quick and discrete. Loved how fast the service was.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hi there, Wilbell. Very pleased to hear about this! Thank you very much for the kind and positive review. :)
angeliqueh5
1/20/19

Fast, friendly, reliable, and safe. I was impressed with how legit this website was and how easy the website is to navigate.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hi there, Angelique. Thank you for the kind review! We're very honored to hear that you find our services helpful and that you're enjoying the layout of the site. :)
robertop50
1/18/19

good custormer assitance! nice prices too! would recomend!

also nice discounts, and many options, as

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Roberto. Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm very happy to hear about the positive experience you had with our platform. :)
joshw141
1/9/19

Amazing service had the 40m within 3 minutes of confirming the purchase, would highly recommended everybody go through haidi1408

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello there, Josh. Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'm happy to hear that you have found a good seller who suits your gaming needs. Have a good day ahead! :)
jaye57
1/8/19

I bought an account for 500usd. And bought the insurance too. About 2 months later, the account got recovered my original owner. I sent PA all the proof and they sided with sell who isn't even present anymore. He didn't respond when me and them confronted him with the evidence but yet some how they "sided with the sell" even though he didn't dispute my dispute. Just that alone would throw up red flags. But no. And to top it all off they closed the dispute and suspended my PA account. Wow. GG I guess? Please do yourself a favor and don't use this site.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Jay,

I was able to check on your case, and for reference, the order ID for this is 3958339; the ID posted is a dispute number.

I am very sorry for how the case turned out. Even if insurance was paid for, we still require buyers to submit compelling evidence for their claim, as detailed in the disclaimer here: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png < This is in place in order to validate claims and make it fair for the other user. We were unable to receive this from you during the dispute window so we had to close the case in favor of the seller.

As for your suspension, I have no access to the logs pertaining to this due to security reasons. Please email trust@playerauctions.zendesk.com using the email address on your PA account to have this sorted out. I will assist you with this, just let us know through the Q&A form once you have emailed them so I can have it followed up. You may also post questions or concerns using the Q&A form, Jay.

Once again, my sincerest apologies for the hassle.

mannyb20
1/7/19

Fast, safe, reliable and good service really impressed how they do business great layout of the website makes it easy to go around

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Manny. Thank you so much for the very kind review! I'm glad you're enjoying our services and web layout. Have a good day ahead! :)
zsoltm1
1/6/19

I don't recommend this junk, you show evidence that the seller retrieves the account and they just don't give you back the money. Pathetic, never buy from this site

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Zsolt,

I'm very sorry but as per checking, our team did not receive compelling evidence from you. We also found no insurance on your order. We will provide support in mediating the case and asking your seller to cooperate or provide a replacement account or refund if you were able to prove the case, but your seller won the dispute. Even if you bought insurance, please note that we still ask for compelling evidence, as shown here: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience on your part, but the case is already closed. Please let us know if you have any questions during this time, Zsolt.

mumbere
12/29/18

Everything was perfect. I paid easily and instantly received the game products, which are exactly as descriped. 100% recommended to everyone !

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Mumber. Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad you were able to find an offer that suits your gaming needs. Have a great new year ahead, Mumber! :)
alexs726
12/27/18

Bought two OSRS accounts, one with insurance. Both got taken back by the original owner. Opened a dispute claim and both of them PA sided with the buyer. Don't bother.

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Alex,

I'm terribly sorry but upon inspection, our team did not receive compelling evidence to support the cases for both orders. As stated in our disclaimer here: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png - we require compelling evidence even though insurance was purchased.

If there is any way we can help you during this, please use the Q&A feature here at SiteJabber to send us a question or concern.

davidh1331
12/16/18

I've purchased game accounts, game gold or currency. WOW, ESO, FFXV11, etc and i've never been let down! Only once had an issue with a seller and they took care of refund and have never lost my $, only place i'll trust on the web for such services!

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello David! Thank you so much for the kind review. That is an impressive lineup of games, btw! We hope you continue to enjoy using our platform for your trading and gaming needs. :)
cou
12/15/18
• Updated review

That's how your staff replied me.
"Thank you for your patience.

Upon checking the order ID provided, it appears that this dispute was deliberated and decided in favor of the seller.

We understand that this may not be the response that you were hoping for. It was a tough decision for us but the dispute process is in place in order to deliberate disputes in a fair, reasonable and time bound system.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Catherine"

What a joke!! The seller sold a "botting boosting level up account" to me, then after 15 days got banned.
Also, your staff told me without " any conclusive proof" I got the reply from ROIT which also confirm that account was using "botting" to level up which causes the account got banned.
Here is how RIOT replied.
" solomochi (Riot Games Player Support)
Dec 11, 1:22 PM PST

Hey there,
Looking into your account here it looks like the account was banned for botting :/ This can really ruin the leveling experience for new players and because of this there's not really anything I can do for the account here. In addition the use of unauthorized 3rd party programs itself is a bannable offense. I'm not able to disclose any specifics on how our investigations are held as it might compromise our future investigations.
I know it's not the best news, however, if anything i said was unclear i'd be happy to clarify for you.
Hopefully, that clarifies things for you and if not I'm happy to go over anything you have might questions about.
solomochi

Riot Games Player Support

Warding saves lives <3"

I don't care how much money spent on the account, Just feeling be tricked on your website.
And yet, your website only cares the sellers' benefits which might be your benefits as well.
IT IS TOTALLY UNRELIABLE WEBSITE.
I should remain people DO NOT BUY ANY ACCOUNT on your website. As accounts have a high risk to get banned and no protection for the buyers!!!

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Co/Jiajun,

I sent you a resolution for this through private messaging. We hope you find it satisfactory and find it in your heart to resolve the review following that. If you have further concerns or questions, please write back to our private message to you, and I would be happy to help.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for all the trouble and inconvenience you experienced. Thank you very much.

Richard
“NEVER EVER USE AND TRUST THAT WEBSITE”
12/11/18
• Previous review

NEVER EVER USE AND TRUST THAT WEBSITE!!!!
THEY ARE SELLING "WILL GET BANNED" ACCOUNT TO PEOPLE.
AFTER THAT THEY WILL NEVER EVER PROTECT THE BUYERS, ONLY CHEAT OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Hello Co/Isoy,

Thank you for providing the details about your issue. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience, but without conclusive proof, we cannot rule out a case in your favor. Please note that even if insurance is bought, we will still need evidence as shown here: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png

However, rest assured that we will keep our doors open. If you are able to get in touch with the game publishers and get a status from them that this account was reclaimed by the original owner, then we can reopen the case for you. Please use the Q&A form here or message us once you do, and we will get back to your case. Again, our sincerest apologies.

Richard

Just don't use their service. Trust me, you will save a lot of your nerves and time if you don't.

By Marko M.

You don't want to buy from them.

By Derek Y.

You got scammed! So did I. PlayerAuctions is nothing but a SCAM!!!

By T B.

Don't do business with this company, they stole my money after my account was recovered merely a month later -- I'll be reporting them to the BBB after tonight.

By Rob M.

For those wondering, he is trolling and being a smart-arse. This guy is actually one of their founders, apparently he doesn't like my honest review of their fraudulent company. Too bad.

By Rob M.

Maybe this will help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playerauctions Regardless they have terrible Customer Service. Their english is not proficient to be doing business in the US and their work ethic is just terrible. It's a shame that they show the stereotypical greed of chinese who just does it for money and doesn't care what gets in the way and cuts too many corners to be acceptable to be called "The world’s safest player to player trading marketplace for WOW Gold, Runescape Gold, Guild Wars 2 Gold, ArcheAge Gold, CS:GO items and much more."

By Derek Y.

Hello Daniel. I am very sorry about this, but if our system finds out that there are discrepancies in your account, the payment options for that account would be limited. Rest assured that no funds will be taken out of your payment account with this. Kindly check your information and make sure they are accurate and up-to-date, then please try purchasing again at a later time and date. Sincere apologies, Daniel.

By Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative

Absolutely. As a buyer, your payment is secure with us and will not be released to the seller until you click confirm on our website, once you have decided that the item/gold/account that you bought is good and complete. If you find any problems with the sale, you may dispute it and if the sale you received is not as described, you will be issued a refund. As a seller, your payment will be released once buyer is satisfied with the sale, and this guarantees that you will receive payment as opposed to transacting blindly on the internet with someone you don't know. In the case of disputes, if you've proven that you were able to deliver the sale successfully and as described, you will get the payment. Please note that we enact the User Assumption of Risk as stated in the front page of our website, in that we cannot guarantee that all trades will be free from risks. However, by carefully securing your order and being wary of scamming attempts, together with our team's efforts to secure an order, this can be thoroughly mitigated. I can elaborate more if you'd like, just post another question, Sabrina.

By Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative

They will make sure you don't get refunded. Be sure of that. There sites a massive scammed just Google them....

By Jay e.

Hello, Guilherme. I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you please post another question, then include your order ID, username, and ticket number (if possible) in the text? I'd like to be able to look into your case so I can provide you assistance. Thank you in advance.

By Support T., PlayerAuctions Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PlayerAuctions staff and other customers.

PlayerAuctions?