Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

vladislavp3
12/8/18
I was wandered about product TCO on this resource! Many respect to all Gamestore.live team! Word of Tanks - my favorite. Highly recommended!
andreyv9
12/8/18
I decided to buy legends in this store, this is my first purchase on the Internet, initially I thought I was deceived, well, everything went fine, I was happy with the purchase, now I play my favorite game!
vladislavi
12/8/18
I recently acquired a LOL game account, I was very pleased. Quite a lot of features. Soon I plan to acquire a new account WOT with a full set of tanks. Everything is just super!
yuriys13
12/7/18
Bought at the store LOL and now playing,all happy,all done in the best possible way.I also want to order a wot account with all tanks pumped.Thank you very much for such a great job and for such awesome accounts!Напишите свой отзыв, чтобы помочь другим узнать об этом интернет-бизнесе
vikap3
12/7/18
Most recently bought wot account. Very pleased with the purchase. For such a functional price was small.
ashrafs7
12/7/18
Recently bought the world of tanks account and was pleasantly surprise! I can finally play ranked with my friend without feeling pressured in ranked! Thank you very much!
serzhi
12/7/18
Thank you for world of tanks account! The purchase was quick and pleasant. I was satisfied with everything, I recommend it!
annas340
11/30/18
I bought on the advice of a friend of the world of tanks account. It took a little time, cheap and without cheating.
semena
11/30/18
Acquired a league of legends account, everything works fine, all obligations fulfilled on time.
Thank you!
heydere
11/30/18
I really enjoyed this service. I searched for a long time on the Internet and finally found it. Finally, I purchased an account and am glad about it.
elmarg
11/30/18
I bought a world of tanks account and I am very pleased, thank you. trusted website to buy wot accounts
azerr1
11/30/18
that's what i bought. league of legends smurf account . thank you, all it works. i thought it was good.
gunayr
11/30/18
Thank you guys for the service, I purchased a lol account, easily paid off and got access. I advise everyone
mikee181
11/19/18
Bought lol account, I was surprised about the instant delivery, got all access after payment :) verified my email, I am happy!
Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Guys, if you need safe not botted account, visit gamestore.live

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live