Review of Gamestore.live

Tel: +380674680103

1 star

vladimirb25
2/5/19
Recently purchased here WOT account. All very happy! excellent service for the acquisition of LOL accounts, I advise everyone!
alsuk1
2/4/19
Take the time for your friends world of tanks account .I am glad that a good interface, everything is made more than clear and the price does not bite, which in General is more than nice
roaml
2/4/19
My league of legends account works well, at least somewhere high quality!
I searched for a long time, there is a good choice and an adequate price. Not bad. Some of my friends also use.
stevel439
1/31/19
I was lucky, I found such a reliable site. At first I bought one WOT account, got it instantly, without delay, checked it. Then I bought a dozen. Fine! Do not ban. Everyone is happy! Recommend!!!
kirillk10
1/31/19
Today I bought a wot account,happy with the purchase.There are also many payment options.Trusted website to buy accounts.
steps3
1/31/19
bought from these guys a wot account. everyone's happy. No problem with ACC. So these guys suggest not cheating for sure
pavels19
1/31/19
Офигенно,все действительно правда,не обманули, спасибо, ВСЕМ РЕКОМЕЕДУЮ!
Я купил и очень рад и доволен своей покупкой,все все все,покупайте у них аккаунты
fddnyh
1/29/19
Купил себе игровой аккаунт,вполне доволен ценой и обслуиванием.
Очень рад что не обманули как не некоторых сайтах.
keryank
1/29/19
I am fond of the game world of tanks and decided to treat yourself and order an account in this game !!! buying an account went without problems and very quickly !! now I enjoy the game !!
romarabr
1/28/19
I've been buying LOL accounts from this site for years and it's really reliable + you get your accounts almost immediately via email after purchase. A great way to play for fun.
sigis
1/28/19
This is the only site I go to when I need an account to buy. I've spent hundreds of dollars with you guys. Always good accounts, get what you pay for, and the delivery is literally instant.
talat
1/28/19
the fastest and most reliable salesman. I bought a WOT account and did not miss, very cheap. thank you.
matvejo
1/28/19
The site is just wonderful, very happy!!! Bought an account in WOT and LOL, instant delivery!!! I recommend to all!!))) Big thanks!!)))
danielf263
1/28/19
great site I advise you several times took their accounts all the times was happyкупила world of tanks все это благодаря счастливым
armant4
1/25/19
Bought these guys account World of tanks. Account wonderful. Many thanks to the guys from this online store. I wouldn't have done it myself.
vitalys17
1/25/19
I'm not a gamer, but judging by the reviews the results are positive. I will recommend you to their friends and acquaintances. I am sure they will like your suggestions and kachestvo work and fast results. So keep
ml382
1/25/19
Trusted website to buy wot and lol accounts. I recommend this site to everyone and i hope they will add accounts from another games
vivih2
1/25/19
I always buy league accounts from these guys with a complete lack of calibration in all seasons
haven't encountered any account problems yet
olenak7
1/23/19
I always wanted rusty blitz crank and i was glad i had the opportunity to purchase it ..............

Tip for consumers: Honestly couldn't have been better.

dmitriyr8
1/21/19
Awesome so very cool! The account i was given was banned upon receiving it. Im so happy cause i bought account!
ninad56
1/21/19
This is really the best site on which I bought the game world of tanks account. I instantly received my order, and I like this opportunity to replenish the account! I will definitely recommend this store to friends.
antonl30
1/20/19
I bought account in this shop, account is good, 5 stars
Thank you very much, I was dreaming about it 5 years
garikf1
1/17/19
Fast delivery, easy to purchase. Quick Delivery. Fast transfer. It made me happy to start playing immediately instead of having to spend weeks levelling up.
bogdana4
1/17/19
I bought a league of legends smurf, Everything is great!!! Received goods immediately after payment.
alexeyp27
1/17/19
I bought world of tanks account, everything works fine. I play without any problems. I recommend this store.

Bought league of legends account on this site and very happy. Good prices and a trusted site to buy accounts.

By Vladimir N.

Not the first time I work with them, everything is fair. Bought a WoT account, very happy to purchase. I will continue to cooperate further.

By Alexey I.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestore.live staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gamestore.live