G2G

G2G has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 164 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. G2G also ranks 9th among Video Games Other sites.

• Everything was smooth, took like 10 min or so to get the gold in my pockets.

• They mulled it over for about 2 weeks and then sent me a message saying
  • Support only defaults to processing within 24 hours.
How would you rate G2G?

“the best site for buying or selling game values”

Morten T.
7/21/19

Hello everyone. My name is Dantes, and I am a seller of accounts on the G2G site. I know that there are various negative reviews about the site where I have been working since 2017. For the most part, my opinion is stated in the title of the topic of this review, but I wanted I don't understand why your opinions are based on the site, perhaps on bias, since all of you are clients, in many respects, I will say as a seller, very demanding clients, which of course makes us do our work better and at a high level of quality .You this is our bread, and we are your confidence in our decisions. That's what every customer is looking for when he comes to my store. Everyone has bad days in life, we are all people and we are not perfect, we are all prone to mistakes, changeable attitudes, because of this we spoil life for others, and this is sad. But let's make life better, smile and treat with respect, it does not matter the girl is from a sapport or a boy, no matter who your salesman is black or european, everyone deserves the same respect, because first of all we are people, and only then are we who we are. Respect yourself for treating others, and others will respect your opinion and treat you with respect. Thank you for your attention!

“Horrible site which harbors thieves and...”

a g.
6/25/19

I bought a account using this site. The buyer had delivered right away. Was supposed to be a account name and password. When i received it; I immediately tried to change the password; but the account was connected to a phone number. The seller went ghost after I told him this. I filed a complaint; asking for a investigation, the email he had provided had been banned from Google, not to mention the account he "sold" had been banned; apparently for violating their policies deeply. Taking as much screen shots as i could i again tried to reach out to G2G staff. What i received was complete and utter silence. My "Case" had actually been closed without any resolution! I am deeply disappointed at the way this website operates; how it protects scammers and thieves; but leave their buyers in the dirt. I have no choice now but to file a dispute with PayPal; might even get a lawyer (i know drastic, But at this point it's about the principal. I would not recommend this website to ANYONE. Scammers protecting Scammers is what this website is.

2 weeks (4) 24 hours (3) customer support (3) 10 min (4) store credit (3) account (35)
aw324
December 7th, 2019
Buy RDR II America, 1899. The end of the wild west era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for the rating given. We truly appreciate it :)
rickod
December 14th, 2019
Hello.

Ticket ID: 606225
Order Number: 2290132

I sold an account on December 3 and i should've received my money on December 10. It's been 5 days and i still didn't receive the payment, i keep getting automated responses.

I had plans to sell a lot of stuff on G2G but when i don't receive the payments while the customers are happily using my accounts, i don't know what to say.

Hopefully this gets sorted out.

I will change my review score after they get back to me with an actual reply.
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We would like to inform you that the payment has been released and you have withdrawn the funds to your PayPal. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you!
charlesp549
December 10th, 2019
I bought 400 robux for £3.11 on there off of a seller called dragonsong, he seemed to highly legit in what he does and I trusted him with my Roblox information, he completed the deal after waiting two days but the wait was worth it and he re-assured me when talking to me, otherwise despite the wait, you have to have patience and the seller completed the deal with nothing tampered on my account, very good service.
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for the kind review. Your support to G2G is very much appreciated. Have a great day ahead :)
samh287
November 30th, 2019
Quality products, professional sellers, and generally very personable and able to answer most questions and help you for the 1st timers buying a digital product with "real world" money. Everything I have purchased here has been to description, quality, and delivered quite rapidly after purchase (most I've had to wait might have been an hour or two). Overall, fun interaction and opened my experience to the opportunities of being able to sell a non-tangible item for tangible cash! Apparently each game must have their own economy independent of ours....;) Excellent overall:)
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We thank you for your thoughtful feedback and acknowledgement on our consistent effort to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience to all our customers :)
samuelv35
December 9th, 2019
order delivered as shown on image, was fast and secure. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase an acc.
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We appreciate your kind review. It is indeed one of our goals to make all transactions as simple and as pleasant as can be for our customers :)
donk205
December 9th, 2019
awesome!! delivery !!! love these guys !!! definetly first class and would buy from them again !!! amazing, fast A+++++
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We are happy to know that you enjoyed shopping with us. Looking forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many years to come :)
anasa38
December 9th, 2019
So they are pretty good with auction stuff.
but they gave me a hard time explaining how to do it .. since this is my first time doing it

Overall it was a great experience :D
habibh5
December 10th, 2019
The seller after receiving the money started offending me several times and not answering, and as a new client he is telling me to close the case and bla bla bla
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It appears that your order #14389744 has been refunded as mutually agreed between both of you. We also appreciate your patience in this matter as the seller may take some time to reply due to timezone difference. Nonetheless your report has been logged and we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure all future transactions are traded in accordance to our guidelines. Thank you.
jonass49
December 9th, 2019
I'm a pretty good gamer myself, I made an order to save some time. The seller, Medellin gave me clear instructions on what I had to do as a preparation for my order.
crissi2
December 11th, 2019
Best team..thank you..and faster
An improvement can be a robot which call every seller and to inform about the transaction
awols
December 5th, 2019
Got my money but too bad the 5-30 minute wait time took 30 minutes but still as promissed nonetheless
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We greatly appreciate your feedback. We will look into improving the overall delivery time. Hope to keep on improving!
silverh2
December 9th, 2019
thanks man u was so fast and safe!!! and works with no problem and thanks for the support

Thanks a lot Menendez :)
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We are delighted to know that everything went smoothly for you. Hope to see you again soon :)
thomass896
December 7th, 2019
This is one of the most affordable ways to get the materials I need to play save the world. This person is straight up.
wayned130
December 3rd, 2019
Did an excellent job at staying connected to the the customer (me) and fulfilled the order within a great time.
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed shopping with us. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again. Have a great day ahead :)
nickr491
November 28th, 2019
Fantastic service, they kept me updated with daily updates on how the boosting was going. They did it in a timely fashion, I couldn't be happier.
omga
December 3rd, 2019
I have problems with login email like your email is valid or password, also it's took day to fix it.

But your website purchaseing is very great! So thanks
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We are sorry to learn of the difficulties you have encountered. Nevertheless we are glad that it has been sorted out accordingly. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to let us know :)
sgegsegsegs
December 5th, 2019
An awesome marketplace for buying/selling ingame stuff. But I have one wish - implement reviews on your site like did PA and similar sites (both from buyers and sellers side).
+ P.S.
Enter requirements to confirm delivery availability because,IMHO,50%+ of sellers with listings like 999999999 don't have any stock and as a result - slow delivery or excuses and bad experience for buyer/you as a marketplace. Thank you!
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for the kind review. Your support to G2G is very much appreciated. Regarding your feedback we have plans to implement this feature in the near future. Stay tuned and ave a great day ahead :)
nicks546
December 7th, 2019
I was just a regular guy looking for a shortcuts..and people let me just tell you how fascinating i was to be so graciously treated with these wonderful traders, as i have stated in the Title Service Is Incredible with these guys. I have been through a lot of con artists and false word throwers nearly half of my life, all i can be is so grateful and a humble costumer to Righteous AbsoluteGold traders.
abdullaa29
November 30th, 2019
I don't know what to write? But there are people who offer their products and I think they are not serious in selling
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Hi Abdulla, care to elaborate on the details or provide us with your order number here? :)
robertg1083
November 30th, 2019
This is by far the best website to buy currency on, specifically classic wow. The prices are the cheapest I've seen on any other website. Some sellers are garbage but you can cancel your order and be refunded within 10 minutes from cancelling. I'm receiving nothing from writing this review but after seeing all these negative reviews I decided to add my own two cents because I've bought way to much gold on this site.
sithumk
December 14th, 2019
Sell fast and trusterd account.fair charges.No cheat.highly recommended...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Customer S. – G2G Rep
We would like to thank you for your support. We look forward to serving you for many years to come :)
justinw282
December 10th, 2019
very pleased with the speed of delivery and handling of account transfer. We ran into a small stumbling block along the way, but the seller was very patient and worked through it and we ended up getting it to work. Very good service, would definitely recommend
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again :)
aa297
December 13th, 2019
good and faster seller at g2g for ffxiv gil he is nice he was offline but when i bought a Gil from his store he become online and do all of that at a little time may be 10 mint only
jackl321
December 13th, 2019
Fast and smooth service went really quick and we chatted until the order was done! After the service he helped me with some other questions i had. Very nice guy overall!
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We greatly value your patronage and support. Come back and shop with us soon!
longp4
December 13th, 2019
I was a little sceptic about the situation but it all worked out in the end. Transfer and talking with seller was easy. Wish I would have know about this before. Thanks again!
Customer S. – G2G Rep
Thank you for your feedback. Glad you have a great experience in our website. We will continue to do our best and provide a better service to all our customer :)

Scam. They hold any funds as "Store Credit" and refuse to release