Review of The 4 Week Diet

brian@fourweekdiet.com

1 star

jameso229
8/17/18

The red tea detox does amazing work if your whining to put in the effort just takes 5 minutes of you time each day and you will start to see results you can try it anywhere you are no need for paying lots of money for a gym membership

You can find more information @ redteadetoxdiet.org check there site out

nicolel112
1/1/18

Looking forward to dropping 20 pounds this year! No coffee for 11 days is going to be a challenge! Happy New Year!

hillaryk3
6/21/17

Certainly, this is the book that you should give it a chance and for sure enjoy the best outcome like never before. I have tried it myself and the results were just what I needed. There are well defined routines and diets that you need to follow daily for a period of 28 days and your super weight solution will just be more than your expectations.
I will surely recommend this book for every soul that needs true super weight loss solution with no stress at all.

shaner32
6/21/17

So often, people look for dieting plans in the wrong places. The 4 Week Diet is different from the rest in the way they promote a plan which will chance your life in 28 days. There are tangible, specific ways for you to lose the weight in this guide. With helpful chapters that go over exercise, drinking enough water, and the connection with proteins, fats, and carbs, you will be well on your way to feeling better and looking better than you even thought you could. The chapters are honest, as they describe the struggle that is dieting. But, the chapters also give you goals that are achievable.

widok
6/21/17

I liked the nutrition facts in this book has provided, many things I read in this book is totally new to me, and it makes a lot of sense how one can lose weight in many different ways .. Each diet plan got an amazing description of how your body will react after doing it as well as how the process of loosing weight will take place .. The food intake isn't so difficult if got done in the correct way .. this book definitely made things more clear to me .. I am for sure going to follow the instructions in my next diet plan !! =D

nivas1
6/21/17

Awe-inspiring book with some valuable facts & figures. It has simplified the process of weight loss and following it 28 days schedule has truly changed my mind-set to adopt a healthy lifestyle. I never thought that I could be in shape but with the tips given in the book, I actually see the transition in my body and mind. I will recommend this book to everyone who wants to be fit & healthy.

abdulo5
6/20/17

Recently started using this and all I can say is this works! So far, my body is responding really well to the guide and recommendations and I'm already seeing amazing results.

I was a bit sceptical at first as there are many programs out there that just don't cut it but after my first few days with The 4 Week Diet, I must say I knew it was for me.

The most amazing thing about this book is that it makes the process enjoyable and the recommended meals and prep guides are so easy to follow.

I'm definitely completing the program and so should you!

dianas122
6/20/17

If you are in search for an adviser in weight loss process, then I highly recommend "4 Week Diet" book. This book will provide you with the most useful information considering weight loss. Due to advice given in the book, you will start losing weight very fast, and what is important without any stress. All given information is comprehensibly written and well structured, so it is very easy to read. This book has helped me completely change my life style; due to this book healthy life style has become a habit.

shaa22
6/19/17

I have not completed the full 28 days yet, but I am already understanding all my bad habits that prevents me from shedding weight. My body was constantly in a fed state. I changed my eating plans and increased the amount of time that my body was in a fasted state. Breakfast at 7:00 stayed - healthy and filling. I followed this with a 12 hour fast, only drinking water and a delicious supper at 19:00. This was a complete change from my 3 meals a day and various snack intervals. I only managed gym once last week, but I still managed to lose 5 pounds. This week I am going to follow the recommended eating plan and reduce carbs where I can. 1 week down 4 to go! Sha

edinm1
6/19/17

If you are looking for a weight loss book which will cover all the important aspects of weight loss then you are at the right place. If you read The 4-week diet you can learn everything you need to know about metabolism, healthy food ingredients, how your body reacts on different diet plans. It is not based only on the explanation of different diets, but it takes a more comprehensive approach to weight loss. I tried different techniques to lose weight, but that didn't work well until I read The 4-week diet and saw where I was making a mistake. The 4-week diet was an eye opener.

priyaj8
6/19/17

I was 90 pounds and was finding it difficult to lose weight. From dieting to sweating in the gym, I tried everything to lose weight to regain my self-confidence, but in vain. However, following The 4 Week Diet, I noticed a change in my body in the very first week and was encouraged to adapt the diet in my daily routine. I was excited to see my body rapidly coming into shape. The 4 Week Diet was the best choice I ever made for losing weight and I strongly recommend it to anyone looking to desperately shed some extra pounds.

milann8
6/19/17

Since early ages, I did various sports and was perfectly lean. However, at some point in my life, I had a knee injury, which prevented me of any physical activity for certain time. This caused weight gain that I had trouble with - I could no longer function, run, eat properly.

Fortunately, finding out about this book helped me shed those unnecessary pounds because it thoroughly explains the process of losing weight with some really useful tips.

ashleyk71
6/18/17

The 4 week diet is awesome. Well packaged with detailed and relevant information. The diet are great. It really helps alots.i already recommended it to my friends.
After searching online, reading through various blogs and website.i can as this is the best have seen with nice diet. My weight is now under check. Please do inform if there is any update.

drewd17
6/18/17

At last, I found it! This is really a great book for people who really want change in their lives. Ive been trying to look for a helpful material that will help me lose weight and this is the answer finally! The details are so firm and easy to follow. I already gain confidence as people see a drastic change in me physically. To the authors and contributors, kudos guys!

danielaa9
6/8/17

Well organized, useful and easy to read content. By reading each chapter everything makes sense, we learn how to make our choices, and we understand what its impact is.

leahw21
6/6/17

The 4 week diet is one of the best resourceful material I have come across in my escapade to lose weight. There are many tips given on weight loss by different books but the 4 week diet is one of the best that makes things happen. It really worked for me and I cant wait to tell my friends who are struggling with the same challenge.

aggreyw
6/6/17

The book gives a comprehensive prescription to fulfill your long cherished dream to get slim and in shape. It reveals that we should not be anorexic to maintain our body weight. The book is a well-researched document that not only deals with the problem of obesity but also promotes the intricate issues of a sound health.

ingridb18
6/6/17

I was skeptical about this at first - just four weeks? But I picked up the book and I gave it a go. I love all of the extra info it provides about why 4 weeks is the perfect length of time to follow their diet plan and I lost 10lbs in the first week!! There are five "phases" to follow and they're all really well written and explicit, so you're never taking a blind stab about what to do next. Buy this! It bloody works!

amandae51
6/5/17

The 4 Week Diet was a life changing for me. Ive always struggled with weightloss and tried many diets that did not yield positive results. With a proper diet of food that increased my metabolism quickly and 3 sessions of exercise for 30 minutes per week, the 4 Week Diet was perfect for me. Its designed to be a speedy method for burning 20 to 28 lbs of fat and the results were nearly instantaneous within a month. I felt more confidence and increased energy and I even got to buy new clothes in smaller sizes that I haven't worn in years.

shubhamb3
6/4/17

The diet is not hard to take in routine it's easy. This effects positive in just four month and i also used this abd get weight loss

lenas12
6/3/17

Great book! Everything about gaining and losing weight is explained in detail, and most importantly, this amazing book really helps to lose weight to the desired amount and keep it of. The 4 Week Diet was very helpful, I lost 13 lbs and now I feel pretty in my skin again! The 4 Week Diet book describes a system of nutrition and offers sample menu, which can be modified and adjusted. It is a whole psychology of weight-loss and the right way of living explained in detail. If you struggle with losing weight like I did in the past, try this book, you will learn and do a lot for your health. It doesn't do wonders, but teaches YOU how to do them.

jyotim2
6/2/17

There are many books that guide you to lose weight but 4 week diet is the best of all. It clearly explains what our body needs in order to lose excessive weight and also highlights the benefits of exercise and internal motivation in the journey of losing weight. This book 4-week diet apart from giving my weight loss journey a push, has helped me maintain a healthier lifestyle. I think this book is a game changer and every person should read it to lead a better and healthy life.

taram62
6/1/17

As a Naturopath and Wellness Professional I can be skeptical of 'diets' and quick fixes. NOT so with the 4 Week Diet. I recommend this book without hesitation. It comes in audio form as well for those who prefer this form of learning.

Easy to comprehend and very effective when put into practice, the '4 Week Diet' is profound treasure that will forever positively transform your relationship to food.

in addition to macro and micro-nutrients. this plan dives deep i into topics such as motivation, fitness, and willpower.

Weaving together fitness, nutrition, and science backed wisdom, This exceptional plan is more than a 'diet' it is a way of life.

I encourage you to take the next 28 days and forever transform your life.

ishitab
6/1/17

The book first captures my attention by its unique title. The 28days challenge has a deeper psychological significance, as the author explains how it takes 28days to inculcate a human habit. The book ensures its success on this very motivational ground. It engages a tough but smooth way to excavate the magic potential of certain herbs, food habits and lifestyle modification to bring upon a positive impact upon the aspirants. It easily melts out your stubborn fat in such a way that you hardly get bored. The book has very nice and comprehensive illustrations that skillfully add to its appeal. Great efforts!!!

torih6
6/1/17

The 4 week diet really helps you in maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. It really keeps you motivated to stick to the diet, which helps you burn more calories and see results in the allotted time of the diet. The diet also helps in to curve your cravings, no over-indulgences, even on non-fast days. The diet is also nice in focusing on how to eat the right foods and right quantities. Exercising really helps to keep you motivated with this diet plan and really works wonders!

Questions? Get answers from the The 4 Week Diet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for The 4 Week Diet