Review of ForYourParty

Skokie, IL 60076, US
customerservice@foryourparty.com

brandyg4
11/23/17

I was shocked to come on here and see such bad reviews for this site. I have been ordering from here for a couple years now and I have never been unhappy with anything that I received. 3 years ago I ordered my first thing for my mom's surprise 60th and today I just ordered more cocktail napkins for my wedding. And a lot more in between that. I have never had to deal with the customer service so I can't comment on that. I do see a lot of people complaining about the color and how it looks, since I have never had that problem I'm going to maybe think that is user error or I'm just amazing at making sure my design is on point lol. anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about this site, I just wish that they had more items.

jillianu3
9/7/17

This is quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever received. Nothing about this company is helpful or accommodating. If you order something online in one color be prepared to get a different color in the mail. They offered a $15 credit for future orders. NOT HELPFUL. RUDE. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

myaa3
2/7/17

Vendor modified custom art that was uploaded without notifying me, and proceeded with production. Completed pieces are unusable and completely inaccurate to what I saw and previewed online. Customer service refused to refund nor reprint, and have ignored my emails and calls after my initial complaint. They take no responsibility for their own mistakes!

aidi2
10/26/16

Sadly, I didn't see these reviews before ordering! Everything the negative reviews said is exactly the response I received. They basically blame the customer for whatever goes wrong instead of realizing those of us who order from them do not necessarily have a printing background/ experience so how are we supposed to know how something will really turn out!?!? Looking at it online you still don't get an accurate representation. The font on the matches I ordered was so small I could barely read it! Wouldn't it have been better for them to send an email and make sure that that's how I wanted it to be? Tiny print that no one can read?

annab285
9/9/16

I would compare the quality of the Guest Towels to that of a napkin at a fast food restaurant. I reordered the "linen like" thinking more $$ equals better quality. Better, but not much better. I now have hundreds of guest towels I won't be using at my wedding. :(

anona16
10/21/14

I received very poor quality personalized match boxes from this vendor and when I wrote to complain their response was very unsatisfactory and condescending. To quote from their email: "leather is a more organic material and produces more of a rough edge. I believe people know this about unfinished leather vs a hemmed leather." Clearly it was my fault for not knowing that the leather would look rough and unfinished. If this is what they consider to be a good quality finish, why not show a photo of the side of the box on their site so that customers are clear what it will look like? Very disappointed.

andream3
5/9/11

I ordered napkins and note pads for my wedding. They were both gorgeous! I loved them! The order was FAST too! I was surprised how quickly it was received. No problems at all! Price was reasonable...maybe not the cheapest but they had a better selection.

pamelas7
2/15/11

I ordered napkins printed for the Superbowl for $25.00 as well as rush shipping of $25.00 for $50.00 total. Napkins arrived after Superbowl and are therefore of no value. Foryourparty.com has refused to refund any money. I filed a dispute with my credit card company who asked the Preside of For Your Party, Sarai, to join us in discussing the matter. She was completely unprofessional, refused to let me be heard by raising her voice and speaking over me, she insulted me to the credit card representative and then hung up.

Questions? Get answers from the ForYourParty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ForYourParty