Forward.me

Forward.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Forward.me?

“Detailed Packaging!”

Lisa B.
7/18/20

I used this service the first time but they amazed me with their packaging. I ordered a couple of very fragile and expensive collective pieces and informed them that I want them combined and packed well. I received my package within 3 days and they wrapped it in the stretch and put extra bubbles, fragile labels. They deserve 5 stars, keep the excellent work going Forward.me!

lisab1733
July 18th, 2020
jimm1291
July 3rd, 2020
I used other websites as my forwarder from the USA but sometimes it takes so long time to get to the checkout page and you may even miss some small (mostly hidden fees!) details in complicated check out pages. But Forward.me definitely is not one of them. They made it so easy and fast to use that you can see every detail clearly, arrange any additional requests with your package. Their website makes hustle free, easy, and fastest process of purchasing from USA and shipping to your doorstep. Definitely will continue to use and refer Forward.me!

Tip for consumers: You can choose how much you would like to declare for your item prices. You can also add any of your requests at the checkout process.

nathann76
July 12th, 2020
Very easy process. Clear instructions, reliable courier, and great value for money! I had a few queries before posting, and the team at forward.me were responsive and helpful. Thank you!
ahmada156
June 29th, 2020
I order from USA for about 8 years now and just found Forward.me and they are the best solution to my shipping tackle for years. I used Myus and Shipito for long time but I had so many problems that I was losing money with hidden shipping fees or lost packages... But I recently found Forward.me! You can easily connect them via their chat, (and yes, its real person :) One time, I mixed my address and their customer service, quickly responded to me and found my package. Lastly, thank you Forward.me for your reliable service! I will keep referring your excellent service!

Tip for consumers: check out their "personal shopper"service! You pay to them (so no worries if US brand doesn't accept credit card) they buy for you and ship to you! it works perfectly!

harryw169
August 7th, 2020
So glad I decided to go with Forward.me! Such a pleasure to work with. Super friendly, FAST, and professional! Best experience with movers I've ever had! Highly highly recommend! You will not regret it.
amalkaf
July 19th, 2020
I needed to get a lot of items shipped to Cuba. We had gone through a lot of companies and none of them were as helpful and honest as Forward.me. They went above and beyond with the follow ups to give us peace of mind and let us know exactly where the shipments were and when exactly they would be delivered. I was glad we used Forward.me as they had exceptional customer service.
joeffryh
July 23rd, 2020
They're the most responsive company that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Highly recommend.

Forward.me is a. Legit company that I ve been using for a while now.

See more answers (3)

I chose to forward me for their prices, fast shipping, and reliable customer service help.

See more answers (2)

There are other freight forwarding companies, but Forward.me is very professional, fast and affordable.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Forward.me staff and other customers.

Forward.me provide a simple, reliable way to shop online and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shipping process in 220 countries and territories

johnw2746
John W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forward.me?

Have a question about Forward.me?