Review of FormSwift

Tel: 1-888-311-2977
info@formswift.com

pedrom126
12/6/19
I try pay with 2 cards and they say "Error! An error occurred with your card. Please try again or try another card. c:422 This transaction has been declined. And when i check my bank account they take 1.95 2 times. And they dont give me the documents.
lashenac
LaShena C.
12/2/19
I appreciate this service. It was easy to choose because it was the first listed on the google search.
anonymousk694
anonymous K.
12/2/19
you should also make a document for permanent transfer of gaurdianship instead of one having to move dates to after the minor turns 18 or finishes high school
renor3
12/1/19
Absolutely awful. Not free at all. My documents was full of typos and errors. Could not download in Word so I had to type the entire thing by hand. Total rip off. No customer service. Stay away!
tracyl254
Tracy L.
11/29/19
Love.......this service helps my company Simplify legal contracts with no lawyers fees....Thanks formswift.
yashc6
11/24/19
FAKE AND TAKES MONEY NOTHING IS FREE!!!!! MAKES YOU SIGN UP AND SPAMS YOUR EMAIL. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE.
anonymouse671
anonymous E.
11/24/19
so far so good but I am always a little hesitant on early experiences. We will know more as the service is utilized
enriquetab1
Enriqueta B.
11/20/19
Hi, the reason I gave a one star rating is that I wanted to contact your company so I can change my plan and this seemed the easiest wat to do this. I took the one year plan by mistake
anonymousm670
anonymous M.
11/20/19
Dislike that it shows $7.95/month and then charges card for the whole year. I'm sure it was in the fine print.
anselt4
Ansel T.
11/15/19
fast and easy input. Only reason not a 5, it would be nice to preview the finished document upon completion.
annag271
Anna G.
11/12/19
Thought I was being billed monthly. Clarifying that it is a one time charge would be helpful and much more considerate to your clients.
maryb1353
MARY B.
11/8/19
FILLING THE DOCUMENT WAS VERY EASY I LIKE THE FACT IT IS STORED INCASE I NEED IT AGAIN. THERE ARE OTHER USEFUL WAYS TO TRANSPORT DOCUMENTS ALSO. WE SHALL SEE.
colettai
coletta I.
11/8/19
First form did not save - grammer is not correct- should have a spell check and grammar check. Should be able to review document and language as a whole prior to saving. difficult to edit- not sure this will work for me.
terranfusw
Terranfus W.
11/7/19
This was suppose to be a free service. I understand long term use should require payments. You are told about the cost until the very end. I finally decided to use FormSwift anyway. I can only hope that is the last surprise. Plus this shouldn't renew ever year automatically.
gails372
GAIL S.
11/1/19
Your website states that it is 7.95 a month and as soon as I entered my credit card info you charged me 89.00. THAT IS PRETTY SHADY
petera294
peter a.
10/31/19
Recently, I unexpectedly needed a Living Will Advance Health Care Directive, and much to my relief formswift.com provided that completed document in less than one hour. I appreciated the convenience of the formswift service and the courteous staff
anonymousa818
anonymous A.
10/31/19
Easy sign-up; fair annual subscription price of $89. Seems to be what I need for my small-business documents.
anonymousk642
anonymous K.
10/28/19
really easy to follow I was needing to get a sub lease together pretty quickly and this helped me out so much.
sandras340
Sandra S.
10/23/19
I thought I could print my bill I am being charged for? Plus I thought it was suppose to be $1.89 a year? I was suckered into $89.00 worth of charges.
jesset62
Jesse T.
10/16/19
you lied to get me on this page twice your service had better be worth it... if not we will post negative ratingsd to keep you from scamming anyone else.
bradd194
10/14/19
I spent about 15 minutes filling out a form, then when I wanted to download, I was told I needed an account. Signed up for an account, then was told I had to provide a credit card for a "free trial" this was not disclosed at the start.
I should have been asked to set an account and enter a credit at the start, not the end after I had already wasted time.
anonymousq605
anonymous Q.
10/7/19
well so fare it seams easy for some one with the lack of computer skills. I like how you can ad some some personal touches that work for your company rather than fighting the square peg round hole.
valdad
10/1/19
Advertises itself as free. You will fill out your document, then it will prompt you to set up a free account for a "Free Trial" Once you do so, however, UNLESS you give a credit card, even for the "FREE" Trial, your document will NOT be found with the edits you made. Despite having saved it. Going back in your browser will not help. Your work and time is lost. They need to be PUT out of business. Business-offer transparency and integrity are KEY to success online.
cherrym22
9/23/19
Fraudulent charges, I canceled my free trial after 1 use, document charge for 1.95 was ok but months later noticed a charge for 29.95.
stephenp244
STEPHEN P.
9/23/19
Very efficient, although repayment options needed to have ability to insert text and not just numbers.

No. After I agreed to pay $1.95 for one day's use, I filled out the 1099 form and printed it. The form says its just a 1099 information for and warned you cannot submit it to the IRS or you will be charged penalties. I looked up the IRS regs and you can only submit a 1099 form to the IRS that you order from the IRS. FormSwift's 1099 information form is worthless so selling it as if it was the real IRS 1099 form is a scam. Worse, I only agreed to pay $1.95 but FormSwift charged my credit card $39.00. I disputed the charge today with my credit card company who gave me a $39.00 credit it says is permanent. It was a complete rip-off.

By Joe T.

I used the privacy app so they won't have a chance to charge me again.

By Reno R.

Min cost is $1.95 and goes up from there. No free services are offered in spite of advertised as free.

By Reno R.

Would not convert to Word. Only offered pdf format.

By Reno R.

File a dispute with your credit card company who will give you an immediate credit and charge it back to FormSwift.

By Joe T.

You can cancel at anytime in your account under account settings. Or you can email the support team directly at support@formswift.com and they will be more than happy to fulfill your request. They are even very reasonable when it comes to getting a refund.

By Cheryl T.

Yes! The cs rep told me the documents were legal in all 50 states.

By Danielle S.

Questions? Get answers from the FormSwift staff and other customers.

5 Photos for FormSwift