Review of FormSwift

Tel: 1-888-311-2977
info@formswift.com

richardd185
2/18/19

This is one of those sites that lies to you to try and reel you in. They offer a free form, but you have to put in payment info to get it. I will NEVER use a company that uses this tactic.

robertd748
Robert D.
2/14/19

I did not intend to pay all 12 months at one time. I only intended to pay $7.95 at this time. Please cancel this transaction. Thank you.

anonymousx323
anonymous X.
2/12/19

the advertisement said you could make a document for free... that wasn't true but I still appreciate the help

drr54
Dr R.
2/12/19

The total I was quoted for the year is uncorrected it said we would pay $7.95 a month for 12 months but it gave me a total of $89.00. This in incorrect please fix this ASAP!

lindac832
Linda C.
2/11/19

This is a great site for fill-in-the-form legal documents. I was able to start and finish a long affidavit by following the easy directions. Took me about 10 minutes and then I printed what I needed

alfredm70
Alfred M.
2/10/19

I applied only for a month membership and you confirmed the wrong amount you gave me 1 year membership

johnd2246
John D.
2/10/19

Didn't know it was going to charge for the entire year at the time of processing. Should tell you it's going to do that!

jesseg89
2/7/19

a very basic employment document came up on a Google search advertised as free, but after wasting the time to put in name and address it asks for money to print.

sure, they need to charge for services but then why advertise its free? Some documents are worth $20, this one is not.

nancys620
Nancy S.
2/6/19

I don't understand the $89 charge. I thought I was paying for 1 year full access at $8.00 plus some change.

anonymouso332
anonymous O.
2/6/19

the thing should have said you bill all at once. I was expecting to pay a recurring charge of 7.95 per month

anonymousv306
anonymous V.
2/4/19

I hate that you don't bring up money until the end -- makes me wonder what else you're not telling me up front!!

juliav39
2/2/19

They incorrectly charge me for the services after a year since my account was canceled. I called them to find out what is that charge for, and the person on a phone was the meanest person I ever spoke with! Extreamly rude and unprofessional! Instead of explaining me why did they charge me, she yelled at me that I have to listen to her more careful and hang up on me!!!
Still have my charge on my account that I have to dispute through the bank now.
Dont deal with them! There tons of companies that can give you good service and customer support.
THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!

yevgeniyk2
2/1/19

I created a document and hastily checked out under the "one time fee" option... After realizing i made a mistake i tried to contact them and have them switch it to a subscription plan the would not budge. They pretty much said: HAHA, we got your money sucka!!!
Very lame, stay away from this company!

christinab287
Christina B.
2/1/19

Fast and easy. Have not seen the document yet however, and hopefully it is safe and secure and that I can have easy access to this and other professional documents.

robertc329
Robert C.
2/1/19

Very over priced, miss lead you to information like paying once a month but your payment in full with be taken!!!! Didn't see where forms SSA-711 or SSA-714 are

anonymousm324
anonymous M.
1/31/19

It should be a little clearer that it is a full one-time charge. It reads as though it would be a monthly charge.

anonymoust296
anonymous T.
1/30/19

I don't like how the info is presented at the end. Feels a little like I have been tricked which definitely hurts my trust.

anonymouss397
anonymous S.
1/30/19

confusing so far whether i can acutally file these forms on line or do a 1099 for more than one employee. if i have to puchase separately for each employee this will be cancelled!

josephw239
1/28/19

They are not straight forward with there pricing and plans. They make it seem like you are paying for one thing at a lesser price then will charge you in some other way. Usually use a tactic of trail versions, then making you pay for a premium plan. I personally will not do buisness anymore with a company that tries to take advantage of others

alainah1
Alaina H.
1/28/19

I am hoping this is what I am looking for. The description of what I will receive for my money was not very clear.

joh107
Jo H.
1/26/19

Shopping experience was fine. Do think the free form is misleading, I would have paid. Sets up a feeling of distrust using free and monthly and then charging annually.

rebeccag168
1/24/19

They will bill you monthly even if you don't authorize them sign up for the service. (BTWI'm a lawyer.) When my credit card continued to show bills, I contacted them to cancel and they said they had no record of my account or credit card. It required 2 additional calls and a conference call with my credit card company to cancel service because they were working off old credit card number. In the meantime, I was billed continuously for months. NIGHTMARE.

marcm165
Marc M.
1/22/19

I was completely mislead!! I clicked on the icon that said the cost was $8.00 but once I entered my credit card information, I see a pop up that said my transaction for $80.00 was successful!! How does it go from $8.00 to $80.00??!! Someone needs to check their website again for that error!! Just terrible!!

anonymousr305
anonymous R.
1/22/19

should have been asked and informed about the cost options upfront versus the "gotcha" after completing the document. Other than the perceived bait and switch feel the process was great!

randyb239
Randy B.
1/19/19

It is a little misleading that it is a free trial, but doesn't tell you that the best value is to buy the yearly subscription now vs. when trial ends which makes it 4xs as much.

You can cancel at anytime in your account under account settings. Or you can email the support team directly at support@formswift.com and they will be more than happy to fulfill your request. They are even very reasonable when it comes to getting a refund.

By Cheryl T.

No. After I agreed to pay $1.95 for one day's use, I filled out the 1099 form and printed it. The form says its just a 1099 information for and warned you cannot submit it to the IRS or you will be charged penalties. I looked up the IRS regs and you can only submit a 1099 form to the IRS that you order from the IRS. FormSwift's 1099 information form is worthless so selling it as if it was the real IRS 1099 form is a scam. Worse, I only agreed to pay $1.95 but FormSwift charged my credit card $39.00. I disputed the charge today with my credit card company who gave me a $39.00 credit it says is permanent. It was a complete rip-off.

By Joe T.

Yes! The cs rep told me the documents were legal in all 50 states.

By Danielle S.

Questions? Get answers from the FormSwift staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FormSwift