Review of FormSwift

Tel: 1-888-311-2977
info@formswift.com

ea50
5/24/19

As everyone else here, I assumed this service was free until after I'd already finished my document and was ready to download. Luckily, they have a 7 day free trial period followed by an automatic charge. Somehow, I must have accidentally signed up for the wrong membership so instead of 7 free days I was charged the full annual price (not sure how this happened but I think it was probably my fault, rather than a glitch in their system). After reading the word 'scam' a lot here, I was scared about contacting them. However, they repaid me in full immediately with no problem. Still only 4 stars due to the time I wasted creating my documents thinking this was a free service, only to realize at the end that it was not. Customer support was good though, definitely not a scam!

josephs636
5/23/19

STAY AWAY. Looks like the answer to your prayers. Edit a .pdf for free, it's advertised. So you spend a couple of hours using form Swift's Tools, etc. Then you find out you've wasted time and effort unless you pay for the document you have just worked on. The joke's on you: It may be free to use the tools, but not free to get your document once you've used the tools. I'd rather walk away than pay this deceptive company a penny.

chadl99
5/21/19

You advertise an account is free, but then try to charge $60 after creating an account. That is not free and is deceptive. Not only that, but you will waste 30 minutes of your time filling out the form. Dishonest and deceptive marketing. It even states creating an account is free and will allow you to print your file.

billt196
Bill T.
5/20/19

I like the template very much but did not like the fact that none of it was free as your webpage advertised. Bait and switch is what I would call it.

maggied41
5/15/19

Ummm...,able to edit document...nope not able to...print...not able to. This is a typical scam and should be put out of business. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANIES USELESS TEMPLATES.

deborahh296
deborah h.
5/13/19

should have been told before I typed my doc that membership was required to retrieve the finished product. I am a student and a discount would have been nice....

amberm205
Amber M.
5/12/19

When you say free forms that was not true. Went through all of it to be chaoat end. Would not of minded to pay if just new that upfront.

kristenw77
Kristen W.
5/12/19

I don't like the 4 min timer at the end as I'm a single mom and a business owner and at times my life requires me to stop everything I'm doing for a moment or even the rest of the day. Luckily, that very sec was not one of them because if my form would have deleted because I was not swift enough, I would have went to slow your roll forms ;0 other than that so far so good

marisag19
Marisa G.
5/10/19

I did not select annual payment of $89. I selected the monthly payment of 7.99 and was charged the full rate. What a joke.

nealm54
Neal M.
5/9/19

Unsure if this is a secure safe legal site, storage of data, access and retrieval of forms is unknown, should be free as advertised with trial , charged for additional services if needed.

alices186
Alice S.
5/9/19

Need to be able to type in choice if list doesn't fit situation. Like Bi-weekly payroll and pick paydate day of week.

kellyc230
Kelly C.
5/8/19

They did not indicate what the final bill would be until end.. Membership implied membership privileges. Please cancel service at end of period No automatic renewal

mbrandb
5/6/19

This company keeps trying to charge an old credit card when I do not even know what this product is nor did I order it. I keep asking for form swift to correct the situation but they just keep giving me a ticket number and say I am not in their system. Well I keep getting notified by the bank that they are trying to bill an old card???? Beware..

helenem30
Helene M.
5/5/19

Thank you for making this “bill of sale for auto” possible. My overall experience was quick and easy to to understand. Thanks and God bless.

charlener39
4/30/19

I paid $89+ for a year subscription to use with my business. 2 days later I was unable to use it. Over chat, the person suggested i use fire fox so the next day i did. Still wouldn't work. Over chat, i let Tammi know I still could not use my service and was irritated. I let her know if we could not resolve the issue, I would be getting a refund. Tammi never bothered to respond to me at all. Within a few minuets I received a cancellation email. And this pop up.. Really put me in a hard spot.
Looks like you are out of free downloads, but not to worry!
To download this document, REACTIVATE your paid plan today and save 50% EXTREMLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! HORRIBLE BUSINESS

lloyds54
4/27/19

Be very careful using this so called "FREE" service. FormSwift seems to be another bait and switch scam company that tries to get your debit/credit card information for a trial offer they KNOW you are likely to forget to discontinue. I discovered that they have been deducting $29:95 each month for six months for a service I explored once but have never used.

anonymousf406
anonymous F.
4/25/19

The process for completing the document was effortless. However, the end result was surprising. There was a cost.

dickc38
$#*! C.
4/16/19

I need these forms to process for Tenant Improvement refunds from my landlord and have never had to produce these type forms before; I hope these forms work in this endeavor.

phillipc99
phillip C.
4/14/19

The pricing indicated $7 a month, indicating that the funds would be deducted on a monthly basis but when you submit, you are immediately notified that the monthly deductions are being taken out for the entire year. In addition, the advertisement indicated it was a free service and its not until after spending 4 hours putting together the plan and attempting to finalize it that I was advised that the service is not free. I'm not going to squabble over $80 but the way "FORMSWIFT" went about getting membership and funds was below standards of a reputable company.

michelee21
Michele E.
4/14/19

I was under the impression I was paying for a month to month subscription not for the entire year. I am very disappointed and will share my experience with everyone I know.

clifforde9
Clifford E.
4/14/19

It was quick easy and they asked the question I just had to put in an answer and the Forum was finished it was great

chrielynne
Chrielynn E.
4/11/19

I'm not sure since I have not received it yet and have not had my first billing or form. Doing it was easy.

charlenec68
Charlene C.
4/10/19

not sure about the cancellation policy and if I do cancel will I receive a refund for the unused months???

michaels2177
4/10/19

They tricked me into some sort of subscription so I pay $25 a month for a form that is usually free - a living will. I am very ill with bad eyes so I am easily fooled in this way, but they had to TRY to make it deceptive. I called them and they were not nice about it either. Preying upon the old sick and poor. Can't they find an honest way to make a living?

lynna113
Lynn A.
4/9/19

I chose the monthly plan but the documentation did not say it would charge me $89. It is deceptive to say it is $7.95 per month and then charge the entire annual fee up front.

No. After I agreed to pay $1.95 for one day's use, I filled out the 1099 form and printed it. The form says its just a 1099 information for and warned you cannot submit it to the IRS or you will be charged penalties. I looked up the IRS regs and you can only submit a 1099 form to the IRS that you order from the IRS. FormSwift's 1099 information form is worthless so selling it as if it was the real IRS 1099 form is a scam. Worse, I only agreed to pay $1.95 but FormSwift charged my credit card $39.00. I disputed the charge today with my credit card company who gave me a $39.00 credit it says is permanent. It was a complete rip-off.

By Joe T.

File a dispute with your credit card company or bank for each unauthorized charge. If the dispute is within 60 days, the credit card company will give you an immediate credit and charge it back to FormSwift.

By Joe T.

File a dispute with your credit card company who will give you an immediate credit and charge it back to FormSwift.

By Joe T.

You can cancel at anytime in your account under account settings. Or you can email the support team directly at support@formswift.com and they will be more than happy to fulfill your request. They are even very reasonable when it comes to getting a refund.

By Cheryl T.

Yes! The cs rep told me the documents were legal in all 50 states.

By Danielle S.

Questions? Get answers from the FormSwift staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FormSwift