Review of FlowerAura

Tel: +919650062220
wecare@floweraura.com

ginak61
7/7/19

Don't waste your money on FlowerAura. They don't mean business they screw your time money and energy. Never spoil your best occasions with them. The main aim is to make sure the payment gets through, only then they will let you know what they CAN'T do.
My partner's special day was not so special for both of us due to Flower Bloody Aura. I paid whooping money, I chased them to the edge to do their job, and I fought with their delivery driver and never-ending chat session all through my work hours. Dint deliver anything on time, literally anything. I placed 2 different orders (Various products) for the same day nothing ever reached my partner as per the promised time (I paid extra money for particular delivery slots). You will be doing their job too, these guys are such a joke no serious business here, pretty slack. Never again with this website. Extremely Disappointed!!

roberta730
6/28/19

I bought flowers to be sent to my girlfriend. They arrived on time even after I changed the time to something earlier in the day. She was happy with how the looked. Realizing they sent the wrong vase, I contacted them and they were more than willing to exchange for the correct one. But she wanted to keep the very small one to use for something else. But with in 24 hours (morning of next day) the roses started to wilt and dry. I contacted to ask why and what do they normally do in this case seeing I have sent flowers before and they last at least 4 days. I was told its because of the heat... we are in a AC home. I talk to a few other employees only to be left on hold. no real response.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order number at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on a priority basis.
viditg1
6/16/19

I ordered a plant with personalised pot. I got the plant spolied totally. But I contacted the customer care and next day I got the NEW PLANT in a very good condition. Very good service they provide.

They just have to improve delivery time and handling

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so happy that you are happy. We will surely let our Team know how good they are at what they do.
Looking forward to serve you again soon :) We also going to take feedback so we are going to improve this in the future for sure.
zebai
6/16/19

Ordered fresh flowers for my dad as a surprise, received stale flowers instead. When I tried contacting them on their chat service, they refused to respond back. I'm gonna contact my credit card company for their horrible service. This is unacceptable.

harip16
6/3/19

I was with an Online chat with Sushant and he really went out of his way to amend my product delivery date and guided me on each steps to accomplish this. It was a great and excellent service by his and also by the company. Really impressed with the service.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Dear Hari,
Looking forward to serving you again soon :)
kaushalendran
5/31/19

Really the best online service to deliver the tasty cakes and also u can add more things to send with cake like personal greetings and any gifts,

I was impressed by their services by giving extra services which oter cant.

Customer support is good :)

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Dear Kaushalendra,
mansie
5/29/19

I ordered flowers online from abroad to be delivered in Mumbai.
The bouquet sent was nowhere close to the photo on the website!

According to customer service the photo depicts double the flowers!! I mean really?!

This is not mentioned anywhere while ordering, I would call it completely cheating the customers!

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order numberat wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on priority basis.
vinays16
5/22/19

Ordering process had difficulty - will say overall it was minor. Customer service called as probably they recognized someone on the site for some time but were more interested in knowing if I am able to make the payment and not if I needed help with anything else on the site. The delivery was on time but the product delivered was terrible. Greeting card was empty when the site had the text and review of the order showed the text. The chocolates were all melted and flowers were dead. Rated 2 stars because I was able to connect to customer service after ordering without any issue. Maybe should rate 0 star (if that was an option) or 1 star. I don't recommend them and won't give them another chance. The cost was about $1,750 for the order.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Dear Vinay,
We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please share your order number or contact details at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on a priority basis. We will make sure that we can resolve the issue with the best possible way.
payals15
5/19/19

Booked a bonsai,got a dead plant,asked for a replacement received a dying plant again,now I want a refund.Have kept both the dead plants & one broken pot and one intact pot.Have videos of unboxing ,thereby proof that the plant was dead.Now asking for refund but the call centre guys just keep on forwarding the call & keep telling me that your complaint has been forwarded & you will get a call back.Its been more than 12 days,nobody calls.I think the idea is to delay so much that the customer gets frustrated & never calls back.The company markets plants that will definitely die as they are not properly packaged nor properly handled by the courier service.

Tip for consumers: Don’t ever take anything from them,it’s a lying and a cheating company.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Dear Payal,
srishtis5
5/13/19

Ordered two cakes from here. One cake didn't deliver when it was supposed to be. Next day night they delivered the cake when the occasion was gone. The other cake came upside down and they gave some body's else message card. Attaching the picture with the review. This is how we received cake. Don't waste your money on this website

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Srishti,
arunj6
5/13/19

I oreder and pay the amount Rs 2149/- but this floweraura cheated me on 12th may me and my wife together planned to celebrate our birthday which is on same date but this stupid people not even delivered my order and no response from 2 days , also disconnected my phone calls , no reply for messeges and Email simply keepon cheating. Don't trust this seller such a big scam !

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Arun,

sanalj
5/12/19

I ordered a birthday cake black forest on 10th march timing was 9am to 5pm.around 2pm without delivering the order we got message that the cake delivered we contacted the customer care they told they will enquire and inform around 7pm we got a cake not as such we ordered.cake was in a low quality and no fruits and nuts . We registered a complaint with proof on that day for the return of money based on their policy, they told they will enquire and inform, after one month there was no reply, again we contacted the customer care they told for already placed order they can't do anything, can't give money back , the shop who received the order is responsible for this not the floweraura it seems and next time they will take precaution. For our questions they don't have answer also, their is no value for our money, time and the event, our entire day spoiled bze of this. It was so embarrassing for me and biggest mistake for ordering from this site.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Sanal, Kindly help us with the served order details with us at wecare@floweraura.com, as we are unable to fetch any such details with your credentials.
mishak10
5/12/19

They take full payment for cake and flowers and then deliver only the cake. Flowers were not delivered at all. And, the cake came totally smudged. This is the second time I had such bad service and I will never order from this site again. Totally useless and waste of money and spoiled my special day.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Misha, We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order number at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on priority basis as we are unable to find out any served order with your name.
shubhams23
5/12/19

Not a reliable service at all , we had ordered pink roses with greeting card for Mother's day but got some random flowers without greeting card. Talk about ruining the moment. They will send something you don't intend. Avoid them

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Shubham, We are unhappy with the ways things happened. Thank you for reaching out to us. We have your order number and we promise we will get this resolved soon. We will reach out your registered email ID/ phone number.
inderjeets4
5/9/19

Nice small and quick service and really appreciated for the services you guys have for us

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. Reviews like these are highly motivating for the team.

sr205
5/9/19

This is an amazing platform. Highly recommend. Sushant has been really helpful. I had ordered something and they were very punctual

amishad
5/3/19

Sushant from customer service helped in clarifying all my doubts and answered all my queries patiently.

pummyr
4/28/19

It was a great experience Replied very fast and good suggestions for my mistake thankyou so much for your great support

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Pummy,

ramp21
4/27/19

I just placed the order and Sushant assured me the flowers would reach by tomorrow morning. He was patient, suggested and was helpful by placing my customized order.

I will have to just wait and find out if they make it. I am sure Sushant will take care of it.

It was fast placing my order on this website and Sushant helped me through.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Ram,

rahulg39
4/27/19

sushant was awesome he assured my delivery on the same day. best service for delhi. cake was delicious.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Rahul,

We are happy to read your review. We will do our very best to continue to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

chrisa444
4/23/19

Cake arrived on time but was smushed. Taste was fine.
It was a first time. Will not be ordering from them again. Cannot risk disappointing anybody again.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Chris, We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order number at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on priority basis.
Thanks
hardeeps12
4/14/19

thank you for the support and on time updates. LAst min changes were also updated. Thank Sushant for the support

aslandj
4/10/19

love Roses, Carnations, Gerberas, Anthuriums, orchidsThe flowers here are affordable and keep fresh for a long time

prashantk16
4/7/19

Excellent services in hrs. Appreciate the services & support through out. Mr. Sushant helped me a lot in what i was expecting.

benedictan
4/4/19

Good customer experience so far,though delivery not done yet.I will do .more business with them,if I am satisfied with the delivery

Cheers! - Team Floweraura

My advise? Try Ferns and Petals if you don't want to be disappointed.

By Payal S.

Dear Ceb, there's online chat support available from 9am till 11pm IST seven days a week, and you can reach us at 9650062220 in the same timings. Let us know your query so that can assist you in a better manner.

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Going by my experience,you may be in for disappointment.Keep complaining,keep reviewing forever don't let them browbeat you.

By Payal S.

Hi Savina! We're really sorry for the experience. Please inbox us your order ID. We'll get this checked on priority. Thanks!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hey Apranjila, kindly PM us the order id, so that we can check about what went wrong!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hi Lakshmy, Thank you for writing in! Floweraura is a gifting company, which deals in gifting of Flowers, cakes, and gift items, with lots of feelings and emotions of yours to your loved one! You can visit our website www.floweraura.com for more queries or even call us at 8882077077 . Cheers! Team Floweraura

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerAura staff and other customers.

FlowerAura?