Review of FlowerAura

Tel: 08882077077
wecare@floweraura.com

nareshg11
2/14/19

They are really big cheat. Don't send flowers and don't even respond to calls. No other way to contact. Whatever you paid goes on toss...will not get return as well....

annam495
2/14/19

They are big cheats. Kept sending messages saying flowers have been delivered but nothing got delivered. Horrible website. Please don't ever use them

sirip4
2/14/19

First of all the reception desk will yell at you to understand, worst everything. whatever was ordered came when it was dark and no longer needed. its their job to deliver it on time as promised while charging extra on your order, stay the hell away, stick to ferns and petals.

minakship2
2/10/19

Its just perfect... thought of surprising my hubby on Chocolate day, and they even customized the order..very well delivered the silk heart pop chocolate (which they arranged on My request) with a single rose...it was really a perfect one...

vaishalip5
2/9/19

Ordering was very simple and straightforward. Convenient, and hassle free, I ordered mixed flower bouquet, flowers were fresh and arrived on time.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
We are happy to read your review. We will do our very best to continue to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

vandanal1
2/7/19

My order no. is 2862370. I ordered perishable goods and the company's service clearly mentioned it will get delivered on the same day before 9pm. But neither was it not delivered but the company shows no effort towards informing about the order status to the sender or receiver(who during his office hours is struggling with the delivery guy to get the order delivered). So, now not only was the service incomplete but the surprise for the receiver is also gone, instead he is behind the delivery person. I have tried calling the company on the mentioned number and no one is taking the call. No one is responding on their'online chat service'. It was the most dissatisfying service ever and I recommend all reader who are smart and are checking the review before making a fool of themselves, please do not fall for false claim of same day delivery and their disguise of always being available to hear your request. I am genuinely very upset to deal with so much hassle in spite of paying high price.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Vandana,

snehat4
2/2/19

I live in canada and Sending flowers to my best friend could not have been so easy. Floweraura is really a go to online florist !

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Thank You For your kind words.
At FlowerAura, it is an endeavour to provide the utmost quality of services to our customer. It is rewarding to know that we have been successful in doing so. Looking forward to a long lasting relation with you.
Warm Regards
Team FlowerAura
gauravt9
1/17/19

Ex cursive Gaurav Soni helped me and made the gift ontime even I made a mistake on the date.
Thanks a lot Gaurav Soni.

nidhis24
1/16/19

Great service and prompt reply. Went beyond to help with the order. Amazing interacting with them again after so many years.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey, We would like to sincerely thank you for your appreciation. Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer.

sanam21
1/1/19

Thnk u so much for making our day valuable. Delivery of our order was on time. Cake was tasty n delicious really very nice facility keep it up

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Sana,

rishikat
1/1/19

didnt deliver the right message on cake..incomplete delivery,no flowers delivered even a day after.instead of paying good amount for orchids too.worst service...so damn improfessional..wastage of my money...

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Rishika, We are unhappy with the ways things happened. Thank you for reaching out to us. We have your order number and we promise we will get this resolved soon. We will reach out your registered email ID/ phone number.
rohithr1
12/31/18

Helped me quick in changing my order her delivered on the same say. Quick to reply and compliant. Thank you.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Rohith,

sulagnad1
12/15/18

I am very disappointed with the service provided by Floweraura. Yesterday I ordered a combo of cake nd flowers for my parents anniversary and before ordering it I had talk with the Floweraura executive who assured me that the delivery was possible for particular location and time. Even after completing the order I have confirmed with the same executive (order placed at 6.00 am. Review confirmation regarding the delivery at 10.00). Now also in the second time the executive has confirmed that the order will surely be delivered at the scheduled time. At around 12.30 pm I received a mail saying "due to some electrical issue we couldn't deliver the order". I called the executive who really handled the situation in a very silly manner. She said without electricity how can we bake your cake. And I HAVE BEEN INFORMED JUST BEFORE AN HOUR OF THE DELIVERY WHEN I HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS LEFT.

My question is what kind of organisation you are running where u don't have a back up power? And why are you ruining the expectations of some special moments when you don't have the commitments to fulfill them.

PS. My order no is # 2700274 and I haven't received the refund yet. I am not expecting any compensation either....

Thank you very much for making the day so special.

aparnaa2
12/5/18

It's awesome service. This guy named Gaurav really made my day by solving my delivery issue. I seriously recommend this site to everyone.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Aparna,

saminas3
12/5/18

Excellent, really pleased with the service 5*
Ordered flowers and a teddy for my new born niece.
Surprise gift arrived promptly in good time and made a pleasant surprise.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Samina,

malinip
12/4/18

I wanted to send a nice gifts for my parents from UK to India. This site offered many options for flowers, with nice add ons - and good prices.
The flowers are due to be delivered next week - but so far so good

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Malini,

shashit3
11/3/18

I must say i troubled the seller. First i put the wrong pin code. Then there was error in the address that i typed. So once i corrected the pin code on live chat then later again these guys approach me to reverify the address. Thanks to them i then checked the address and msg to the live chat consultant. He/she followed my request easily. Then took my request for change in delivery timing happily and followed my request to call before dispacthing the items. Despite getting problems to contact us due to our network issue but still they dispatch my item only after speaking to me.
This is excellent service. Otherwise ohers get annoyed in 1 ad on request only

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Shashi,

abinashr2
11/2/18

Awesome site for online Cake And other gift item delivery,Customer care executive is very co operative.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Abinash,

simpler1
10/30/18

Ordered cake, flowers and two presents -
- Thoughtful love,
- Inexpressible love, from their website.
Out of which cake and flower was delivered well on the day BUT out of the two gift one arrived one day late ( miniature sizes and different from the picture) and the other one never arrived.
After chasing them, the second one was delivered but the quality was extremely extremely poor!! So different from the picture.
So I would strongly recommend pls not to buy from here. If you really don't want to be disappointed and regret then pls stay away.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Simple, We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order number at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on priority basis.
shindhujak
10/28/18

Such a worst ever Experience. Cake was delivered on wrong date inspite of paying for midnight delivery as addl amount and confirming lots of times with the team.. Also no call msg response when I tried to contact midnight.
Trusting the site I made payment in prior for the cake & flowers to be delivered
2 days before the bday - I had to cancel the order & the person came back telling same day order cancel not done then when I told I am telling you 2 days in prior then again they came back telling next day order cancel is not done too.
FInally they themselves updated next date delivery when I never mentioned about date change -- I did not get cake bouquet finally.
When I asked for refund as it is not my fault & the team had done blunder mistake - the behaviour from them was they got the money & they dont bother about customers & they are not ready to refund inspite of their mistake .. I just had to throw it off considering my mistake on choosing this site when they are not bothered about customers.

Its one of the cheap site if v pay money then they least bother about the delivery.. Infact i did not get any order confirmation as well.. Not a trusted site. there are loads of site to choose. Dont make mistake on trying on floweraura

Tip for consumers: I dont ever give 1 star.. It is for 0 rating.. Such a poor cheap site I have ever come across

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Shindhuja, Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the discomfort caused, if any. However, would like to inform that, the order was delivered as per the selected date and time slot from your end on 28th Oct'18, with the digital signature available with us of the receiver.

moushumis
10/27/18

Excellent experience ....This is the first time I have used this app and I will surely refer to others. Have already placed another order. Keep up the good job! Will look forward for more such gift options. Excellent collections.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Moushumi,

kannakip
10/22/18

I wanted to place an order for my brother's birthday by same day midnight delivery service. But since I missed the deadline to place to order online, I just wanted to give it a try by making an inquiry with the online chat help that floweraura has. The staff was really helpful and accommodating. They asked me to place the order right away and were willing to change the delivery time from their end. The delivery was made promptly. Thank you so much floweraura!

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Kannaki, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. Reviews like these are highly motivating for the team.

prakritis3
10/22/18

Very accommodating and understanding people. They have many gift options along with the cake if you want to surprise your special someone.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Prakriti,

rameshm7
10/17/18

Prompt and adequate updates from the customer support. However there seems to be some bug with chat application, messages are not being arranged in the sequence of order they are entered, leading to some confusion. Overall good experience. Hopefully they will deliver the cake on time.

Thanks to Surendra for his support in modifying my order.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Ramesh,

snehan6
10/12/18

We ordered a birthday cake for my Mil . It had written MOM and was beautiful but these guys were so careless that they delivered the wrong cake and instead of apologizing they were so rude . .. they tried to offer me some discount so i dint give bad review.. . all i wanted was the right cake to be delivered... they justified it saying it depends on local chef which cake to deliver... but if it depends on local bakery to deliver it then why the hell do they charge so much for that particular cake. Charge a flat price.. dammit .. the customer service is pathetic ... guys please please dont trust these prople .. they are fraud n loot people like us. I mso disappointed in floweraura and i wil surely never order from them. So even if u ever order from them dont expect anything as they dont deliver what you order for .. and show no sign of remorse or apology whatsoever
Attaching what we order and what we got . Abd paid over 800 for this piece of $#*!
#shame on you @floweraura

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Sneha,
Thanks.

they are quite improfessional...depends on your LUCK if they really fulfill exact order with/without hassle..shd be last option to choose

By Rishika T.

Dear Ceb, there's online chat support available from 9am till 11pm IST seven days a week, and you can reach us at 9650062220 in the same timings. Let us know your query so that can assist you in a better manner.

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hi Savina! We're really sorry for the experience. Please inbox us your order ID. We'll get this checked on priority. Thanks!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hey Apranjila, kindly PM us the order id, so that we can check about what went wrong!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hi Lakshmy, Thank you for writing in! Floweraura is a gifting company, which deals in gifting of Flowers, cakes, and gift items, with lots of feelings and emotions of yours to your loved one! You can visit our website www.floweraura.com for more queries or even call us at 8882077077 . Cheers! Team Floweraura

me too frustrated...

By Varsha G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerAura staff and other customers.

FlowerAura?