Review of FlowerAura

Tel: +919650062220
wecare@floweraura.com

hardeeps12
4/14/19

thank you for the support and on time updates. LAst min changes were also updated. Thank Sushant for the support

aslandj
4/10/19

love Roses, Carnations, Gerberas, Anthuriums, orchidsThe flowers here are affordable and keep fresh for a long time

prashantk16
4/7/19

Excellent services in hrs. Appreciate the services & support through out. Mr. Sushant helped me a lot in what i was expecting.

benedictan
4/4/19

Good customer experience so far,though delivery not done yet.I will do .more business with them,if I am satisfied with the delivery

saurabhs30
4/2/19

Customer support executive (Sushant) has been extremely patient and polite in helping me. Thanks and keep up the good work :) (y)

chrisr561
3/27/19

My wife was traveling to Bangalore for work and I wanted to send flowers to her hotel. The whole transaction through the website was quick, easy, and a great price and the delivery went perfectly. I love the order tracking function too. Great experience!

harshp11
3/25/19

Excellent piece of help. Sushant helped me in each and every step while placing the order good job. Hope the order get delivered on time to the right person as well as hope cake be delicious.

sharvilt
3/23/19

Mr. Sushant handled my query with generosity. His ability to handle customer is more than satisfactory. I loved the service of floweraura.
Thank you guys.
All the best!

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Sharvil,

We are happy to read your review. We will do our very best to continue to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

shikhag5
3/21/19

I ordered a birthday cake for my nephew's birthday on 20th night for earliest delivery and after waiting for whole day on 21st it finally arrived at 9 pm and that too in all messed up condition.All cream and cake was spoiled thoroughly. It was so embarrassing for me and biggest mistake for ordering from this site.Just spoiled my occasion.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Shikha,

Thanks
rajeshs51
3/20/19

It was a great experience as I had to make a last minute change of my order date and I am really thankful to sushant to do his best and accommodating my request..

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Rajesh,
Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for taking out time to share your review. It has motivated us to serve you better.

harithak2
3/14/19

You guys made my day and I really appreciate ur presence to help customers.... Good team and great work.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hey Haritha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. Reviews like these are highly motivating for the team.

shantnus
3/11/19

I had ordered a cake n flower for my mom's birthday..and didn't knew that she will not be home.. to my repair I had them to rescue me from it and they were able to make address changes.. really happy with the service.. thanks a ton!!

shakthis
3/10/19

I haven't placed my order yet but all those cake images are awesome ..each cake where different ....I m sure it attracts people easily ..

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Shakthi,

We are happy to see that you liked our products. We do our very best to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

reshviv
3/4/19

I've accidently ordered an item twice.Thank you for the faster customer support by Mr.sushant. Hope i get my refund soon.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Reshvi,
Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we could make your celebration special. Looking forward to a long lasting relation with you.
gurbinders2
3/4/19

Excellent support Given by sushant, very prompt and helpful.
Don't need to worry about my delivery now.
Good job.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Gurbinder,
anus26
3/3/19

Ordering roses on the website it was confusing and i got assistance from chat support with was great.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Anu,
deniskak
2/24/19

Great, thank you! The service is fast, flowers delivered during the set window, good quality. Thanks!

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Denisha,
nareshg11
2/14/19

They are really big cheat. Don't send flowers and don't even respond to calls. No other way to contact. Whatever you paid goes on toss...will not get return as well....

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Naresh, We are unhappy with the ways things happened. Thank you for reaching out to us. We have your order number and we promise we will get this resolved soon. We will reach out your registered email ID/ phone number.
annam495
2/14/19

They are big cheats. Kept sending messages saying flowers have been delivered but nothing got delivered. Horrible website. Please don't ever use them

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Anna, We are unhappy with the ways things happened. Thank you for reaching out to us. We have your order number and we promise we will get this resolved soon. We will reach out your registered email ID/ phone number.
sirip4
2/14/19

First of all the reception desk will yell at you to understand, worst everything. whatever was ordered came when it was dark and no longer needed. its their job to deliver it on time as promised while charging extra on your order, stay the hell away, stick to ferns and petals.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Siri, We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take Customer Satisfaction very seriously. Please share your order number at wecare@floweraura.com so that we can resolve this on priority basis.
minakship2
2/10/19

Its just perfect... thought of surprising my hubby on Chocolate day, and they even customized the order..very well delivered the silk heart pop chocolate (which they arranged on My request) with a single rose...it was really a perfect one...

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Minakshi,

vaishalip5
2/9/19

Ordering was very simple and straightforward. Convenient, and hassle free, I ordered mixed flower bouquet, flowers were fresh and arrived on time.

vandanal1
2/7/19

My order no. is 2862370. I ordered perishable goods and the company's service clearly mentioned it will get delivered on the same day before 9pm. But neither was it not delivered but the company shows no effort towards informing about the order status to the sender or receiver(who during his office hours is struggling with the delivery guy to get the order delivered). So, now not only was the service incomplete but the surprise for the receiver is also gone, instead he is behind the delivery person. I have tried calling the company on the mentioned number and no one is taking the call. No one is responding on their'online chat service'. It was the most dissatisfying service ever and I recommend all reader who are smart and are checking the review before making a fool of themselves, please do not fall for false claim of same day delivery and their disguise of always being available to hear your request. I am genuinely very upset to deal with so much hassle in spite of paying high price.

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Hi Vandana,

Thanks.
snehat4
2/2/19

I live in canada and Sending flowers to my best friend could not have been so easy. Floweraura is really a go to online florist !

Response from Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative
Thank You For your kind words.
At FlowerAura, it is an endeavour to provide the utmost quality of services to our customer. It is rewarding to know that we have been successful in doing so. Looking forward to a long lasting relation with you.
gauravt9
1/17/19

Ex cursive Gaurav Soni helped me and made the gift ontime even I made a mistake on the date.
Thanks a lot Gaurav Soni.

Looking forward to serve you again soon :)

they are quite improfessional...depends on your LUCK if they really fulfill exact order with/without hassle..shd be last option to choose

By Rishika T.

Dear Ceb, there's online chat support available from 9am till 11pm IST seven days a week, and you can reach us at 9650062220 in the same timings. Let us know your query so that can assist you in a better manner.

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hi Savina! We're really sorry for the experience. Please inbox us your order ID. We'll get this checked on priority. Thanks!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hey Apranjila, kindly PM us the order id, so that we can check about what went wrong!

By Floweraura T., FlowerAura Representative

Hi Lakshmy, Thank you for writing in! Floweraura is a gifting company, which deals in gifting of Flowers, cakes, and gift items, with lots of feelings and emotions of yours to your loved one! You can visit our website www.floweraura.com for more queries or even call us at 8882077077 . Cheers! Team Floweraura

me too frustrated...

By Varsha G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerAura staff and other customers.

FlowerAura?