Review of Florist.com

Tel: 1-800-425-0622
fueseners@florist.com

roxannam7
2/15/19

Ordered flowers for mom for Valentine's Day and less than 24 hours they are dead. Within an hour of opening box (yes BOX) of flowers, they were drooping and losing petals. Paid over $50 for this crap and was assured freshness and 100% satisfaction. I want a refund

ashh15
2/14/19

DID NOT DELIVER THE FLOWERS! They sent me an email saying it was delivered but they didn't deliver anything at all. They ruined my valentine day surprise!!! Non-existent customer service. Haven't even given me a refund for not delivering. STAY AWAY

elaynel3
2/9/19

I got the idea last minute to send flowers to my mom after her surgery, so I chose an option for an arrangement that advertised same day delivery. At the end of the day, I saw that my order was still processing, so I sent customer service an email (no phone # listed). They responded that night promising to deliver it the next day. It was not delivered the next day. I contacted them that evening, and they promised it would be delivered the next day. It was not delivered the next day. They told me they were going to send it FedEx the next day (Friday) and it was not delivered Friday. I contacted them on Saturday and they said that there was a computer error that kept it from being delivered on Friday and said they can deliver it on Tuesday and offered me a $20 gift certificate to florist.com for my next order for the inconvenience...... I cancelled the order and decided to go with another floral delivery option. Unfortunately my mom wasn't able to return home from the hospital to her flowers, and they came a week late... but at least this other company delivered them! I'm not sure how this company is in business!

carols616
1/24/19

I ordered a sympathy bouquet to be delivered to a friend on January 6th. It was to be delivered the next day. They never delivered it. I checked on it a week later and was told they would retry. The florist wasn't able to deliver and left a non working phone number for the recipient to call. Obviously that didn't happen. I received 2 emails from them on the same day - one saying they would redeliver, the other saying that I hadn't responded to them within 48 hours so the "matter is considered closed." I responded to both emails requesting cancellation and a credit to my account. Hopefully they can manage at least that.

jackief112
1/1/19

Left expensive flowers on steps during a North Dakota afternoon of below 0 temps. No attempt to knock on door or ring bell. Flowers found frozen dead next day. Refuse to fix problem. Big mistake ordering .

lorettah34
12/10/18

The recipient of my floral order never received them even though the delivery was confirmed. They must have been delivered to the wrong address. There is no telephone number provided for customer service so you can't speak to anyone. Meanwhile they respond by email when they get around to it. I'm on day two of getting no help and they charged my credit card for flowers never received.

cherylm338
11/28/18

I ordered flowers on nov 18th for Nov 27th delivery. They took the money Immediately! They waited until 3:30 in the afternoon the day the order was supposed to be delivered to leave me a vm telling me there was a 'problem' with my order. I called back at 3:40 and got recording saying they are closed! My mom never received her flowers on her birthday (coincidentally the day we found out she has breast cancer) that were ordered a week and a half earlier! Called this morning to be told oops, on behalf of our company we're sorry....n then it will take 5 to 10 business days for a refund!!!! FLORISTS.COM SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE I KNOW DOES EITHER!!!

sharong263
11/26/18

A day late on a major accident with a family member, no feedback on missed delivery and 1.5 hours on customer service to find out it will take another day with no concern.

jackj150
11/24/18

What a nightmare! I ordered a $130 basket to be delivered in Naples, Florida. It was supposed to have an abundance of fruit, cheese, sausage and snacks. When the recipient opened it the citrus was all mushy and the basket was loaded with fruit flies. They threw out the basket and the contents immediately. When I contacted customer service to complain I was told I needed to send a picture. The recipient was not able to take a picture because they had thrown it out. They were embarassed to tell me that the basket was so awful. Customer service did absolutely nothing to make amends. I will NEVER order from them and recommend that you look elsewhere! Awful customer service!

kittym22
11/9/18

I ordered a $65 gift to be delivered at a business on a Thursday. It was supposed to be there before 5:00 PM. It was delivered after 7:00 PM, after the business was closed. The gift was left at the front desk. The person receiving the gift was at work all day Friday and didn't get it. She didn't get it until Monday at 5:00 PM as she was leaving work at the end of the day when the person at the front desk realized the gift was sitting there for that employee. They offered me a $10 electronic gift card. Why would I order from them again? I'll pass.

adriannac7
11/7/18

The best flower company out there! If you want beautiful flowers make sure you go here. Very fast delivery.

sarap81
11/5/18

I ordered flowers on a Thursday to be delivered on Friday.
I tracked them, not one update.
I sent 2 emails before a response.

Only to say they had not been delivered due to no florist in the area!

They did not bother to email or call me!

But they were quick to take money from our account!

This is what I get for trying to save money

adamc243
11/2/18

Paid to have the items delivered the same day at an extra charge. Not only were they not delivered, they never even attempted to deliver them until past close. Furthermore, they were not delivered the following day right away either. I guess I will continue going elsewhere, where they care about customer service and peoples time.

fawnh1
11/1/18

I ordered from Florists.com to try something new. I order flowers for this particular recipient about 4x a year. This particular order was for the Halloween bouquet. The flowers were delivered smoshed and half wilted/dead - as they did not arrive in water. They looked nothing like the picture presented to make the purchase decision. My aunt knows flowers and how to care for them. When I showed the Florists.com customer satisfaction team and image of the flowers, they sent me an infographic on how to cut, water, and add food to the water. Essentially to bring the dead flowers they sent back to life. I insisted that my aunt carefully took the time to cut them and try to make them look somewhat presentable for the thank you picture she sent (the scissors were in the image). I also sent them an infographic on the negative impact of poor customer service. I have not yet heard back from them, nor have I received a refund.

ranis11
10/20/18

one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with. I ordered the flowers to be delivered yesterday and today they email me saying that they can't deliver them until after the weekend. they are very quick at taking the money but very bad at keeping promises. They never called me to apologize or explain why they weren't able to do so. I am still waiting for a call back from the supervisor. Thanks for ruining sweetest day. never to recommend this place

briank266
10/9/18

Ordered anniversary flowers on Oct 1 to be delivered on Oct 3.
On Oct 4, email said those flowers were not available, try this arrangements that are available, can be delivered on the 5th.
Evening of the 5th, no flowers delivered, they are sorry and can waive shipping costs and deliver on Oct 9.
I said no, how about you deliver on the 9th and the order is free.
Florists.com said can't do that, so they refunded my $$
Horrible service. Should just call a local mom and pop florist and do the order over the phone......

brendaw213
10/2/18

Purchased a double bouquet of Peruvian flowers with vase. Looked so pretty in pictures,NOT WHAT WAS SHIPPED. MORE HUGE GREEN LEAVES THAN FLOWERS. I even filled out a card that was supposed to be sent, wasn't enclosed with the horrible flowers. Fed x delivered them, upside down! Never again will I use florist.com now I am trying to upload but it will not allow.

noreenb9
10/2/18

Flowers weren't delivered when they were supposed to. They said they'd refund the expedited shipping charge. Flowers get delivered 3 days later wilting and the bouquet looks nothing like what was ordered. Thrown together, no actual display, looks like a child did it. Go to customer service and send pic. Offer me the same shipping refund from 3 days ago. But are standing by the pathetic problem. So much for splurging on nice flowers. They did offer me a $15 gift card for next time. I told them to keep it. Completely embarrassed at the delivery and the fact they stand by such a sad product. And cover their butts saying that of course it won't look exact. Show some pride in your work for the cost!

lindae195
9/25/18
• Updated review

Update...I called florists.com to complain about my order not being delivered during the work day to my daughter's job. Apparently there was some confusion with the florist they used as to whether the order was being sent to a business or home. My money was refunded and the order was sent the following day!!! I am happy that the problem was resolved but I think it is hard to place an order online without having a person to answer any questions you might have about your order.

“So upset and angry!”
9/25/18
• Previous review

I ordered a large fruit bouquet and birthday balloon to be sent to my daughter's new office to share with her co-workers. I was tracking the delivery throughout the day and tried contacting florists.com to see when it would be delivered. The delivery person called her while she was getting ready to leave. There was no way that she could carry it home on the train. What a huge disappointment for all of us. I wish I had read these reviews first.

jocelynm37
9/24/18

These people are awful. I should have gone looking for reviews. I asked for a supervisor after receiving mixed messages as well as no response to my emails. Not only did they not do their job they were pissed at me for not calling sooner. They don't have stateside customer service. They don't understand what you are saying! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T USE THEM!

dang228
9/14/18

While checking the delivery status through their website, it would never update. Finally I called and told them there's no delivery info and they told me to hold. I was then told the flowers were left at the front door, mind you it was 90 degrees on this day. I was sending the flowers as a get well gift. They refused to do anything without a picture. I told them I wasn't going to ask someone who is ill to take a picture of flowers while they're supposed to be resting in bed. Told me they would escalate it and speak w/ a supervisor and someone get in touch w/ me. Still haven't heard from them.

lorim243
9/12/18

I ordered flowers for my sister in law who was in the hospital. The arrangement delivered looked nothing like what I ordered from the site. Save your money and order elsewhere. I will never use them again. Sorry for the sideways picture, I tried to rotate, but you can still see the difference. Very disappointed in them.

bobbin1
9/11/18

Worst customer service. Flowers dying after day two. They said to send pictures and I did. They apologized and said they'd send a fresh bouquet. A few hours later I get another email saying the recipient was happy. Really?
I'm the one who complained the day after I got them. Don't use this company!

cheris57
8/31/18

No delivery, no communication! Disappointed person who was expecting the flowers. I should have read the reviews.

chantall26
8/23/18

Ordered flowers on Tuesday for same day delivery well ahead of the deadline, never arrived and never bothered to tell me there were issues with my order.

Call customer service on Wednesday they apologize that the flowers did not arrive and say they cannot deliver today but will deliver on Wednesday. After lots of fighting they graciously agree to a full refund and will deliver the flowers on Thursday.

Flash forward to Thursday at 3pm. Currently on the phone fighting with customer service because flowers once again will not be arriving today. No one bothered to contact me about this. I had to call customer service and that's when I found out.

They claim flowers will be arriving tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.

THIS BUSINESS SHOULD SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY. NEVER ORDER FROM HERE. All of the Google reviews are fake.

Ps customer service if you are reading this. My flowers better arrive tomorrow or you bet I will post a review like this on every site I possibly can and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

Questions? Get answers from the Florist.com staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Florist.com