FloraQueen

FloraQueen has a consumer rating of 1.23 stars from 178 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FloraQueen also ranks 165th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with FloraQueen are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I have been unable to contact customer service to resolve the issue and get a refund.
  • My boyfriend tried to get me nice flowers that were supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago.
How would you rate FloraQueen?

“Amazing!”

Paula K.
5/12/20

Ordered a bouquet for my mum. The delivery took a little longer than expected due to the current situation which is understandable. She is so happy with them. The bouquet looked great seeing as it travelled in a box for a week or so! Looked exactly the same as the picture on the website. Definitely will be ordering from them again!

“Wrong flowers? They don't care”

Nanvy T.
2/29/20

What a lame excuse for a business. I ordered a straight forward 12 pink roses (10 days in advance of delivery). The recipient got red roses, not even close to a dark shade of pink. There was a personal reason I ordered PINK! I contacted customer service and got a completely lame (we're sorry abou that) letter filled with excuses that they did nothing out of the ordinary. What a crock of crap....

customer service (43) flowers (121) phone number (14) 2 days (7) day delivery (6) mothers day (5) credit card (9) company (66) order (120) 4 days (7) 3 days (5) 2 weeks (4)
nanvyt
February 29th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Tip: Don’t use Floraqueen, you will be wasting your money.

robinb426
February 24th, 2020
Stay away! I ordered roses on Valentine's Day and received only half of my order. Also the flowers were small and not pretty.
I complained multiple times but barely received any response. Now they wanted to send new roses but nothing arrived.

In my view flora queen is a scam ripping off customers!
masouds4
April 18th, 2020
There are many issues which make me very very upset and unsatisfied.
1-The size of the flowers was not what I ordered. I ordered Deluxe and it was a small bunch of flowers.(photo attached).
2- My order didn't deliver on the right day and it was late. It was for a birthday and there is no point having them day after.
3- The flowers which I received was not what I ordered.
4- I got an email which mentioned I will receive complementary box of chocolate which I haven't.
megand193
May 9th, 2020
Ordered flowers for my elderly mother stuck in lock down in France, they did not arrive. I emailed x 2 as no telephone number available. Today, more then 2 weeks later, I've revived an email to say my issue has been resolved. But it hasn't as they've still not received the flowers. This company is using covid 19 as an excuse for extremely poor service . Basically they're ripping people off. Avoid at all cost!
paulak126
May 12th, 2020
juliat134
May 6th, 2020
I ordered deluxe flowers to be delivered. I paid ober $100. While they delivered when promise, the flowers did not look like the picture at all, not even close. Why use stock photos that you know you cannot replicate? Very disappointed and I'm embarrassed the recipient had to receive these ridiculous looking flowers
steved718
February 20th, 2020
Worst company I ever dealt with , orders flowers a week in advance for Valentine's Day ,, they never arrived , I complained and they fobbed me off saying they would contact the shop day after day until 6 days later and I asked for a refund a woman turned up with the flowers and when told by the recipient that it was too late , left the flowers and ran off
I still want my money back
padraigw1
April 29th, 2020
Ordered flowers for a birthday gift. 3 weeks later, still no flowers, customer service is shocking to non existent. Stupid ass website. I tryed to cancel the order as its useless now but still no response or flowers. This company should be ashamed of themselves and put out of business as they are scamming people. Avoid this company at all costs. I will not let them get away with this fraudulent business. Worst business I have ever come across. For jesus sake, how can you get flowers wrong.
davidef2
May 17th, 2020
Ordered flowers for Mother's Day, I live in the UK and asked for a delivery in Italy. 2 out of 2 bouquets that I bought didn't arrive (I.e they lost all of my two orders). Nobody picked up the phone or even responded by email. Worst than that - I left them a review on a website, and instead of trying to contact me to resolve the issue.. they reported my review. Please don't buy from them, they will take your money and never respond to you.
calumh6
April 20th, 2020
I wish there was the ability to leave 0 stars. Customer service has been impressively abysmal and my order still hasn't arrived, now 4 weeks late. Please for the love of god order from another website and don't make the mistake I did. No offer of refund, no reply to correspondence, not to mention lied about them being delivered. Absolutely awful

NO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE A DIFFERENT SITE

jamest1053
April 23rd, 2020
The flowers were recieved 4 days late and they were a completely different bunch of flowers. I sent an email relaying the issues. I was told that I could get a 10% refund or 30% gift voucher. For the price I paid, I expected 50% refund at minimum. They have yet to reply back to message These people are crooks, expect to receive flowers the wrong flowers. I added a pic of what I paid for and what was received.
helenak25
May 10th, 2020
Ordered Mother's Day flowers to be delivered internationally. They were never delivered but my account was charged. I have been unable to contact customer service to resolve the issue and get a refund. Their website does not offer a phone number to contact nor have they provided me one when requested via email. The online form that is required to be filled can not be submitted because it claims that my order number doesn't exists.
sylwias3
April 8th, 2020
I received potted plant instead of deluxe bouquet. They don't want to give me a refund, instead they suggested 20% voucher for future order. I attach photos. Is any other comment necessary?
steveno143
April 23rd, 2020
Really, really terrible experience. Was offered a price of £59 for a bouquet (on offer, reduced by 30%) but AFTER clicking the checkout my card was actually charged £85. What was delivered was nothing like the picture of what I ordered - it was pathetic and embarrassing and certainly nowhere near worth £59 let alone £85.

I have exchanged 6 messages with customer services at FloraQueen, each time waiting several days for a response. So far they have refused to refund the overcharge and flatly deny that what was delivered was substandard despite providing pictures.

DO NOT use FloraQueen.
susanh1008
January 23rd, 2020
Terrible experience. They added items (vase, card) that I did not want totaling an additional $18. I contacted them by web and was assured these items would come off at payment. They did not. I immediately tried to cancel my order but it proved impossible to do so. I was charged the full amount, including the items I didn't want. Most frustrating of all is that they are nearly impossible to reach. All attempts to do so just lead you back to a useless web page. Even their phone #, which I was able to find through Google, is a recording sending you to the same useless page.
camillas19
May 7th, 2020
I had an issue with the address and I spent 2 days trying to change the order, or to cancel it but it was impossible.
The costumer service does not exist. they sent the flower to a wrong address! 3 monkey after a stroke could have done a much way better job! shame of you! Hope you'll get bankrupt! an I am quite sure that the good review arte just people paid for writing them, shame again!
davidm3045
February 13th, 2020
I ordered a Plant and Cava package to be delivered to my mother near Alicante.
What she received was a plant with a broken pot and no bottle of Cava.
When questioned on this over various emails I was offered a refund of 20 on an order of 58 and no explanation.
I eventually got a refund of 48 and no further correspondence leaving me 10 short.
Terrible company, please avoid at all costs.
katjah2
Katja H.
March 2nd, 2020
Ordered my mum a bouquet for her birthday on 25th of February. It was delivered with a valentine's card!! and the bouquet looked nothing like it did on web site. Excuse was that florist don't have all flowers available...what's the point of advert if anything they want gets used instead. Worst of all was that by the next day the flowers lost their petals and my mum had to dispose of it. When I complained I didn't even have a proper response. Very disappointed and angry. A lot of money for nothing. Stay away from them and buy your flowers elsewhere!!!
kenk302
May 23rd, 2020
Will never ever buy from them again!
Ordered flowers for my mum's birthday and the flowers arrived 2 weeks late, not only they were late but also arrived in a box and when my mum opened the box the flowers were not looking great. They were all dying. She took a photo to send me, I was shocked! And to top it up, I had also gotten her a box of chocolate with the flowers and the chocolate were out of date! REALLY BAD!!!
nk66
January 23rd, 2020
This company is a shame and should be avoided at all costs. I chose a DELUXE arrangement (largest option) to be delivered next day. Firstly they contacted after 48 hours via email to advise they could not deliver due to unforeseen issues and would I still like them delivered. I advised yes, of course. Finally they did get delivered but after a further 3 days, so total delivery took 6 days. I was then shocked to see the size of the flowers delivered - image below. Total rip off and company not even concerned. Going to contact my bank to get refund. Worst experience and will not use them again and will tell others to AVOID!
lizg105
January 4th, 2020
Ordered flowers as for my friend for Christmas
Paid extra for morning delivery so total order was almost 60 euro. Received an email later that evening saying no one was in. They were in all day and I provided a telephone number for the recipient. Courier did not knock on the door or call them. I was fobbed off by an automated message and told to call the courier. Half an hour on phone from uk to Spain, courier says " parcel" is at another depot.
I requested a refund and was declined by another automated message saying recipient not in so no refund, along with a photo of the front of a random property, I then get sent an automated customer satisfaction survey to complete! More than a week later the flowers were delivered to my friend and you can only imagine what they looked like. These people are crooks, how can they justify delivering dead flowers a week late and refuse a refund
danguolei
April 24th, 2020
Even dont expect that you will receive what you have order.
My husband had order bouquet of pictures which was on them page. There was big bouquet of 14 roses and 5 lillies. But Į received 4 roses and 2 lillies. Price of this bouquet was 75 euro.
Į add pictures, Probably dont need explaining which picture iš from them site and which bouquet was received.
Answer from company you received what you ordered.
Never more we will order here.
And we suggest dont order from this company, if dont want that cheat you.
mariae296
May 12th, 2020
they are scamming you out of your money. I wish I would have read the reviews prior ordering. They don't answer to inquiries, but they are sending you automated emails to rate their service prior to the supposed delivery. As well they are charging you more on your credit card as stated in the invoice. I hope when you read these reviews you didn't order yet and stay away from this company who is operating a long time unpunished
davidc2453
December 23rd, 2019
- Delivery driver dropped flowers at front door, never rang bell or knocked. Recipient saw delivery truck pull away and thats how she knew flowers were delivered.
- Paid for "deluxe" but amount of flowers delivered was less than pictured on website.
- Some of the flowers and greenery had brown edges.
- Card was blank even though I requested a message.
- Response to my inquiry from FloraQueen was less than satisfactory, offering discount on next order...will not be using FloraQueen ever again. Waste of 78.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company!

leeh446
February 26th, 2020
I ordered flowers two weeks before Valentine's Day, (February 2). They were suppose to be delivered on February 14. My girlfriend received them today February 26. This is unacceptable and I will never be using them again. When I asked for a refund they told me that they wouldn't give it and said here's a 5% voucher for your next order and we will deliver them on the next available day. It took them 12 days to get the flowers where they needed to be. For me, for anyone I believe this is unacceptable.

Phone number (in Barcelona) goes unanswered as do emails. Avoid these wankers at all costs

By Richard F.