Review of FloraQueen

Tel: +34 93 201 00 15
floristcare@floraqueen.com

roseb180
5/16/19

I was suppose to receive the flowers from my mother in law in Canada on Mothers Day paid $100 and after 2 days they wanted to deliver. But then when we complained they agreed to do another day on my anniversary and then someone comes on my door to deliver with bad floors rotting flowers....what kind of compaint is this????? Don't use them

alm195
5/15/19
• Updated review

Actual delivery of item was much less arrangement than the order pictured on Flora Queen website. Not in a glass vase. Arrived late delivery with a broken stem and stale flower.

“Horrible Experience”
5/14/19
• Previous review

I had to signed up here to leave this review so others would know Not to order from Flora Queen. On Saturday May 11, I placed a 129 euros order from the USA to a relative in Switzerland. Their Terms says no guarantees for next day delivery, and would be for Next business day. I agree and I understand. Their website still charged me a surcharge for a Weekend rush delivery. 11 euros. Why? And the order was delivered on Tuesday, Not on Monday. The WORST is that they left the vase at the building entrance door on the floor instead of delivering it to the 2nd floor as I clearly indicated. Elevator available takes 15 seconds to go up. My relative found the vase by coincidence when she went down during normal hours. If she didn't the vase would have stayed there. Flora Queen Ruined the whole birthday gift surprise and Zero professional delivery Ethic. Leaving a a gift flower vase by the building entrance floor, at 10 am, is Unacceptable. My party confirmed that no one rang the bell. I advise you to go elsewhere. ....And they will reply here that they'll look into it and Nothing will be done.Never Again from floraqueen. If there is a way to Dispute this I will. Your customers that trusted you deserve Better. Shame on you for ruining the birthday surprise!!

rhit
5/14/19

I am very disappointed in the customer service I received and the flowers that were eventually delivered to my Nan for her Birthday were a week late and the state in which the flowers arrive was disgraceful and defiantly not worth the money I had spent.

The flowers were half dead with the other half dying, the flowers were the same flowers that were cut over a week ago and were not fresh despite several email requests and my Nan's request when she finally got hold of the courier.

Please note that while this arrangement may not have been you most expensive flower arrangement, however when you convert the Euro to Australian dollars it is almost double the cost. Normally the cost wouldn't bother me as these were for my Nan, however when the flowers arrived in the state in which these did I should demand a refund as these were not up to supermarket quality let alone the cost I had paid.

The contact information for the courier used was all in Spanish with no english option - this was for both the website link and the call centre. When I emailed FloraQueen customer service centre I was brushed aside and my concern over my order was not given the attention or the compassion as I would expect from a supplier who deals mostly with overseas and online orders.

I was told to that my Nan had to call the courier as FloraQueen would not to arrange for another delivery. I would like to stress I did not pay the courier but I paid FloraQueen, therefore I would expect (as per any other online delivery) that FloraQueen would contact the courier and chase up what had happened to my delivery instead of having to do the leg work myself.

After I received the first email response from Pam, I then followed up my email four times. These emails were unanswered and I did not even receive an email stating that my claim was being looked into. After receiving no response I proceeded to contact FloraQueen contact centre three more times. The final response I received form Martyna, whose email was snarky and unsympathetic and had the distinct tone that I was becoming a nuisance and repeated to tell me to contact the courier myself to either arrange a pick up or a new delivery.

When my Nan finally got in contact with the courier she was informed that the original courier on the 7th May went to the wrong address. Therefore the flowers that didn't arrive until the 14th May had been held up at some depo with no care to keep them in presentable condition nor with any attempt to try and contact me or my Nan.

This whole experience has been deeply upsetting and the treatment I have received has been disgraceful and unacceptable. I will not be using your services any longer.

alexanderr93
5/12/19

I have never taken time out to leave a bad review for any company but they way they have messed up such an important holiday like mothers day, there lucky they dont have actual store front cuase i definetly would not be on my phone typing. I will make sure i inform every single person of the way you guys conduct business. Avoid by all means, better to just go out and buy flowers on your own. Wish i would have researched them before payment was made. Shame on me.

iulial1
5/10/19

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ! Wish I did my research on them before. The reviews are horrible and fairly so, failed delivery and I am out of money as they refuse to refund me. Avoid like the plague!

lauraj165
5/4/19

3 weeks, and circa 30 emails - still not received my order. £60 value. Emails are met with snide comments - don't believe their responses to reviews - they DO NOT help you.

mariab373
5/1/19

Took my money. Never delivered the order.
Never even offered to attempt the delivery again .I specifically told them the recipient would be there (school)only from 7am to 1pm.
It was supposed to be a surprise for my mom. Very sad and upset to find out at 7:30 when she was driving back home that she received nothing. Not even a phone call to her or to me.
I'm just disgusted.
Stay away from these thieves!!!

jacekk10
4/25/19

I received an email from your company telling me that the flowers had been delivered.
However, when I contacted the recipient she didn't receive anything.
That means your company lied to me.
Then after contacting your company you said that the florist couldn't get a hold of anybody at that time at home. But nobody bothered to contact me to tell me this.
I will never use your company again.
FIX YOUR SERVICE AND DON"T PROVIDE RUBBISH SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS.

alexandert70
4/24/19

At first I was notified that I had incorrectly entered the address, then they said that they could not find a recipient (although at that time the girl was in the hostel). In response to my request to deliver the flowers the next day early in the morning, they said that they would give this information to the courier.
As a result, the girl did not receive flowers at all. Thank you FloraQueen for ruining a beautiful moment and stolen 60 euros.

laureno52
4/18/19

They took my money and never delivered any flowers
They lied about contacting the recipient and now they won't tell me what's happening.
I can't get my money back and no one got any flowrrs
Don't touch this dreadful company
They deserve to compensate all of us for dreadful service and lies
I am going to take them to small claims court
Join me ?

yasera6
4/12/19

Tthe worst ever
After we agreed if the flower didn't received by Time and if floraqueen didn't contact the receiver I will ask for refund, they didn't keep their promise and trying to escape from refunding my order that didn't even deliver neither on time or to receiver at all.

Even the voucher not received

gregp198
4/2/19

Ordered flowers for valentines day for someone overseas and they were not delivered on date promised. After pursuing to find out what happened, I was told there was no supply. Then they were promised on a second date, and again flowers did not arrive. Once they did arrive, they were already dying and turning black. No refund, no customer service, no compensation. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST!!! Do not use this company, they are expensive, and you get $#*! quality and $#*!ty service. I even tried contacting the director of customer service and did not get a reply.

chantalb33
3/22/19

NON DISCRIPTIVE, POOR ARRANGEMENT for cost.
The bouquet I purchased was 83.90 nearly £75, I wanted to surprise my daughter whom lives in Singapore for her 30th birthday with there largest bouquet.
What she received was extremely poor and very upsetting, the flowers were fresh but it was really small, very non descriptive it appeared I had spent around £25, really disappointed, customer service no help at all, will never order from them again.

marinak44
3/12/19

Is the worst experience we had.
We order flowers for 8 of March, were delivered on 11, expired flowers.
No refund no answer, they are rude and if somebody can tell me where do i report a SCAM company i would happily do it.

rosemarym83
3/11/19

Took my money
Did not and a confirmation
I butted mite to join their sure instead
Unable to join due to me email being on the purchase order.
Catch 22
Cancelled that day- twice.
Sent an email to say same
They don't send flowers on the day and confirm same by email to me .

They sent the flowers the day after her birthday which was the day I first complained about the no refund.

nataliaf20
3/10/19

Beware of fraud. I ordered delivery of the flowers to my mom in Moscow for March 9 2019. Flowers were never delivered, the website however is reporting my order as delivered, there is no phone for customer service and the company is not responding to the emails. Typical online fraud. Beware! This is not a company, but bunch of con artists. No flowers, no money. FRAUD AND RIP OFF

mikeg661
2/24/19

Unacceptable service! And on Valentine's Day!!
There is nothing more to be said.
I ordered flowers Valentine's Day online knowing they would likely arrive the next day. Over $100 USD for 2 dozen roses.
Actually, they never arrived until 6 days later after 4 emails complaints to FloraQueen. They NEVER attempted to contact me. Not once to say they are having difficulties. NEVER. I had to go to them to find out what happened. It took 2 days for them to offer me a 20% discount on my next purchase.
Absolutely do not order from these liars.

deanc92
2/18/19

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentine's Day and still 4 days later I have heard nothing from Flora Queen, they do not reply to complains, please do not make the same mistake that I did. Never use this company.

elliottc18
2/18/19

I ordered some flowers for a friend on the 11th to arrive on valentines on the 14th. Found out a couple hours after placing my order that my friend was going to be out of town and would not be there to receive the flowers. I contacted FloraQueen to cancel my order, twice, and they just sent it anyway and charged me full price without responding to my repeated requests. What I ordered and what my friend ended up receiving were COMPLETELY different. My friend got back home on the 15th, so the flowers had been out in the cold for a full day, so I cannot fault the quality of the flowers. However, the pictures speak for themselves. I've heard InterFlora is good. Maybe check them out instead.

roser50
2/16/19

I advise all to avoid this company. I ordered 3 days ago and paid a high price for flowers and chocolate but still not delivered. Morevere, they told lies about delivery time.
No, they stop even responding to my queries . Unfortunately, I am cheated and my money is gone.
Avoid them .....

kristink75
2/15/19

Компания шарлатанов. Мой букет так и не был доставлен и все деньги бесследно пропали. Множественные попытки дозвониться до руководства кроме обещаний ни к чему не привели.

cristianm25
2/15/19

BAD SERVICE.Money grabbers.They didn't delivered my more than 60 Euros order.They never answer or refund me.
BE CAREFUL,DO NOT BUY FROM www.floraqueen.com

patrickp156
2/15/19

I ordered a bouquet 3 weeks in advance from this site for Valentine's Day.

They didn't deliver!

Avoid this $#*!ty company at all costs.

mitchellw37

Ordered flowers - paid via PayPal
No flowers delivered - no customers service from Floraqueen or Paypal
Total fraud and unnecceptable
Fraud charges need to be laid

landusr
2/14/19

"When the flowers arrive on time I am beyond pleased. The quality is excellent, but sometimes I think the communication on delivery status is a bit lacking. Overall, I am very satisfied."

Is what I said before I decided to use them more than twice.
Again, Another order has failed to be delivered on the day requested. I mean, why would I actually want Valentines flowers delivered on Valentines Day. Crazy right?! I have ordered these flowers well in advance because as a retailer who is in charge of logistics I know that the Valentine season can be very hectic.I ordered these flowers on the 3rd of February.

Thank You for nothing. Each time that you said that I would be reimbursed for my inconvenience, I was not. I am done with your company. I am so let down and disappointed that I can't even explain. I could have at least gotten a warning that the flowers would be late, or not arriving at all so that I could have made better arrangements.

I know that you may think that you only sell a product that will die, but as someone who is in charge of logistics for a jewelry company I can tell you that it is much more! You are selling emotions unfortunately, and there is a greater responsibility when this is involved. Save your money in the future, and use a better known company because this company does not care.

FloraQueen's customer service is awful. I asked to cancel my order twice and they did not respond and sent my order anyway, charging me full price for a service I no longer wanted and that their site says can be cancelled at any time.

By Elliott C.

Sorry I'm Going through the same issue They are a dreadful company I want a refund now I'm appalled

By Lauren O.
Questions? Get answers from the FloraQueen staff and other customers.

15 Photos for FloraQueen