Review of FloraQueen

Tel: +34 93 201 00 15
floristcare@floraqueen.com

merlit
11/16/19
I am absolutely heartbroken by FloraQueen service. I Ordered birthday flowers from Canada to Brussels. Flowers were not delivered, yet charged to my credit card. They conveniently claim by email that address was incorrect. I double-checked and it was correct. I sent then 2 emails. No response. Which respectable company does that?
hassana75
11/4/19
I ordered, for the third time, some nice flowers (for a funeral service) that I picked from their Spanish website online catalog - worth over one hundred dollars in Euros. What they actually delivered, was totally different and cheap flowers. I sent them pictures for comparison but received only one response from their customer service, basically passing the buck over to their local florist. No follow up after that one response, nor did they mention any corrective action or refund. I will NEVER order thru this company again. Their customer service is 3rd rate. Its a shame, as I was happy in the past 2 occasions for delivery to European destinations.
rimb1
10/28/19
I ordered flowers and a card for my mother's birthday. She lives far away and I haven't seen her in years so I wanted to make her happy
They never delivered the flowers and then kept making excuses and lying claiming that the adress was wrong. Finally they said they won't give me my money back.
Now they're harassing me wanting me to remove my bad reviews.
richardt510
10/21/19
TERRIBLE. AVOID.
I placed an order for a next day delivery. The flowers are still yet to arrive 2 days later (as I write this). The customer service politely reminded me i clicked the purchase confirmation button that effectively says 'WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE TO DELIVER YOUR FLOWERS WHEN YOU'VE REQUESTED BUT WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY ANYWAY' and offered me a 20% discount on a future order (on what are significantly overpriced flowers anyway).
So do yourself a favor and AVOID AVOID AVOID.
If you need a flower delivery for the UK. I recommend Serenata.
reemaz
10/18/19
Save your money. They ruined my mother's birthday by not delivering her flow and then refusing to give me my money back.
harjass
10/1/19
we ordered a bouquet to be sent to our mom in italy with the right address and contact number but she did not receive it and the reason given to us was incorrect address and we have neither received the refund or the bouquet. the customer service is pathetic and we feel so cheated. never ever use this website
gurjass
10/1/19
Ordered a bouquet to my mother in Italy for her birthday as a surprise. And they expect my mother to drive 1hour away to pick up the bouquet as they say it's a wrong address. I've used that same address to order hundreds of items on Amazon and other delivery sites. It's been 10 days and they are not even giving me my refund. Horrible service
laurau24
9/30/19
Will never use again, horrible experience. Bad customer service, even worse service. I've never seen the flowers so I can't possibly comment about that.
natallias1
9/6/19
do NOT use them! they are just a scam, flowers didn't get delivered and they don't send you refund and don't respond email((( I lost 110$
enriquev21
9/4/19
You want to make a gift of flowers from afar because it is a special occasion, a special day for you and the other person. And you choose a company like FloraQueen trusting them. Leaving this "special day" in their hands. My gift must have arrived on August 31. It is September 4 and still does not arrive. If I don't send emails claiming, asking what's going on, I think my gift would never come. For worse they ask me again (fourth time) the address, name and telephone of the recipient. All this information had been delivered correctly 4 times before (form and emails). Guys, choose another company for these events if you want your gift to remain special.
olenaf1
8/22/19
A complete disappointment!
I've placed an order to greet my friend on her birthday and six days later the flowers are still not delivered. I was trying to reach the customer support and all they did was offering me a delivery for the next day which eventually never happened. Money were charged, no explanation whatsoever on why it is being delayed, the surprise was ruined and the company looks like a scam!
Do not recommend their services! Save your money and nerves!
rachelg190
8/20/19
All I can say is if you did order from this company, either forcefully retract your payment ASAP or launch an investigation with EU Consumer Law. They are never going to respond in time and you are never getting your product - and never getting your money back otherwise. Please run away as fast as you can.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT.

izl3
8/7/19
Criminals !! Please don't order from them . Don't embarrass yourself and don't create disappointment for your loved one !! This is scam !!!
gloriag130
8/7/19
i have ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a BIG BOX of chocolates and a large champagne and instead my mother in law received an ugly bouquet with a few roses, a SMALL obnoxious champagne and A BAG!!!! of chocolates!!! and i spent around 100 euros for this! this was absolutely outrageous!!!! how can you send a BAG, a baaag of chocolates?!?! and a SMALL champagne?!?! they couldn t find a BOX of chocolates anywhere?! would you have offered to someone you love such a miserable package?! i am so ashamed, so dissapointed i cannot express in words!!! and i also paid for morning delivery and it came at noon! this was not a problem, but why did they charge me the morning fee if it did not arrive in the morning?! they take all the money, contact a local florist and pay them scraps. and when i complained to them with photos and proofs they offered me a pathetic discount for my next purchase, like i am ever gonna order from them again! i am absolutely ashamed and appalled of their services and my gift to a beloved person!!! they should be ashamed!!! please, please do not order from floraqueen or you will be dissapointed! should have read the true reviews about them before, not the made up ones on their website where you cannot upload any review whatsoever.
mikes1808
8/4/19
Online sales pictures of flowers and gift products bear little resemblance to products delivered. Recipient cannot eat dark chocolate, which is why I ordered milk chocolates. What a bunch of incompetent unprofessional service contractorsWe were not informed that they had changed virtually every element of the flowers and gifts I had contracted to have supplied.
How can you charge 4euros for a chosen gift card then write the message on a blank piece of white card. Beggars a belief! They are either grossly incompetent or criminals..
konnerk1
7/31/19
had ordered 110$ USD worth of flowers and accidentally double ordered. When I went to cancel the order five hours later, before the flowers we're prepared, they said they could not issue a refund.

I understand if it is a giant bouquet that has already been prepared, but these had not. Very upsetting.
tomh704
7/29/19
Took my money and delivered nothing, blaming us for not being home when we certainly were. Offered no alternative and refused to refund any money. I have every reason to think this company is a scam.
kathc8
7/17/19
Ordered a bouquet of flowers from uk to be delivered in France. Arrived 8 days after delivery date. Many emails ignored. Told to contact courier direct. Shocking disregard and eventually here's the £50 worth of flowers received.
ashlingm
7/17/19
te And not what was ordered ...appaulling
I ordered a deluxe' bunch of flowers for delivery last Sunday for my sisters wedding day as I could not be there in person so wanted to do something special for her. I paid extra for weekend delivery. There is a clause saying they cannot guarantee delivery on a specific day which comes up afterwards- then they should not charge extra for weekend delivery if they can't do it! It did not arrive until Tuesday so missed the wedding completely. Then what arrived was appalling...about 6 flowers in it. I paid 83 inc delivery for a deluxe bunch of flowers. What I got was a minuscule tiny few flowers that looked pathetic. What she got was worth about 10...not 83.I have emailed customer service initially about no delivery and was fobbed off on their clause about no guarantee. I have since sent a picture to them of what I ordered vs what she received, looking for a refund and have yet to hear from them. They just replied saying the mini gerberars were substituted for larger ones so there were less and offered 30% off next order. As if I would ever order from them again.Really disappointed.Avoid at all costs. No stars if possible.

I am still waiting on this issue to be resolved. I trust pilot review, they apoglised and said to contact their agents etc etc. I did and they have not responded. Do Not use this company, total rip off. See below image of what I ordered vs the measly bunch that was delivered...
gorettia
7/10/19
I was at home and they said to the person that sent the flowers that they couldnt find me. Emails are fake, phone number from germany too...It must be a fake company.

*DO NOT ORDER from this company*
alanb366
7/4/19
I will never use Floraqueen ever again. so so hurtful no flowers were delivered they refuse to give a refund
NEVER EVER USE THESE!!!
veeonicae
6/20/19
no delivery on the date requested despite being told all was fine. numerous emails. nothing arrived and no apology. i will never use Floraqueen ever again. so so hurtfull.
matthewd241
6/18/19
Hamburg Germany Delivery - Extremely poor service attempted a delivery a full week late !! Then did not even call recipient to get more detail to deliver just said cant find client cancelled delivery.

Been arguing for weeks they refuse to give a refund when they clearly have not given me what i paid for not even late delivery not delivered at all.

Avoid them at all costs
andreasj6
6/16/19
Never EVER use these as a provider. They took my money, didn't get a receipt, I mailed them and no answer. I mailed them again and got a answer and a order confirmation. Yet no flowers were delivered. I mailed them again and said "Where are they?" And they basically said "oh we haven't sent them out yet, do you want to? What do you thing?!?!?! So they sent them and it took them one week. It missed a very important day for my fiance. NEVER EVER USE THESE!!!
carlt138
6/15/19
DO NOT USE THESE GUYS, NO FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED!!
Not only did my mother not get flowers on her birthday at all, they have refused to issue another delivery or refund the order.
No, instead they offered a 20% refund on my "next order".
They can be guaranteed that order won't come!

Sorry I'm Going through the same issue They are a dreadful company I want a refund now I'm appalled

By Lauren O.

Very hard to get hold of Floraqueen customer service

By Hassan A.

It's a scam. ,be very careful, they stole my money

By Rim B.
Questions? Get answers from the FloraQueen staff and other customers.

FloraQueen?